The ancient lands.

3 posters

Gin's One shots and short series!

Gin93
    Gin93

Gin's One shots and short series! 3qll2

: Female
     Rep0

Gin's One shots and short series! Empty Gin's One shots and short series!

Post by Gin93 January 21st 2010, 11:44 pm

This is the most popular one on DA

_-------------

Sonic the Werehog Part 1

Transformation
    (Sonic’s POV)

My name is Sonic…Sonic the Hedgehog.
    The sun was starting to set. I looked at Chip nervously; he knew what I had to do, and what was going to happen to me. Thanks to the “incident”, the planet earth was now broken up into pieces, the seven chaos emeralds, which I have with me, were now drained, all because of “him.”….and….for some strange reason, I received a “curse.”
    Every night, against my will…I transform…not like when I go super, but more drastic…and this time it’s painful. You see…I become a monster…a werewolf…or a “Werehog,” half hedgehog, half wolf…or werewolf? Not sure about the wolf part…all I just know that the other half involves a wolf.
    Anyway, I’m not what you think I am, a savage beast with the thirst for bloodlust.
    I am nothing like that…I’m still myself even as a beast.

I started running away, away from the disturbances in the city while Chip was desperately trying to keep up with me. I can’t let them see me transform…that would cause mass chaos. People might start to distrust me; they might try to hunt me down, or worse…try to kill me. But it’s easy to get away in time, because I’m the fastest thing alive, the wind, the blue blur, but I lose my speed when I transform into the werehog. In return, I am given incredible strength, and my arms can stretch out too…which is weird…but useful at times.

The sun was almost down, at this time, I was at a small forest, which had a pond, and outside of the forest, a field of flowers (I was at a park.) I was not to far from the town, but I was hidden by the trees, so at least no one can see me transform…except for Chip. Chip was a red… flying Chihuahua fairy…thing, (not sure what he is) with some white fur on his head, muzzle, chest, hands and feet, he also wore a weird green charm around his neck and had fly-like wings. Because of my fall from space, he can’t remember who he is; I gave him the name Chip, I had to call him something. I watched as the sun disappeared, Chip watched me below from a nearby tree branch, he hated seeing me transform due to the fact it frightens him. Even though he knew I would never hurt my friends as the werehog, I hope that never happens; I would never hurt the innocent.

The sky went from orange to black. I started breathing faster, I was never scared, but it hurts to turn into the werehog, and when it starts, it hits hard and unexpected. “Uhhhh….Ahhhh!” Just like I said, the pain came hard and fast, like being shot from a bullet, even though I’ve never been shot before. The pain began to spread throughout my body. I fell to my knees and tried crawling towards the pond to witness my transformation. I looked up at Chip helplessly, his eyes widen; he knew he couldn’t help me….there was no stopping it. “Nggghh!” It hit me again; my fur began to grow longer and darker; it felt ticklish, but the pain was stronger. I turned to the pond; my eyes were narrow, looking mean and heartless. The skin above my eyes began to hurt; the muscles above them were growing larger, (kind of hard to describe it.) My fur grew along with it, felt like someone was tugging on it slowly. Now I looked vicious and menacing. The fur on my muzzle didn’t grow; it remained short-haired; instead it changed color from a peach to a grayish-blue. The peach spot on my chest did the same thing too, except the fur grew this time. My peach short-furred arms was different, the fur changed to a dark blue like the rest of my body, but still, I turned my attention back to the pond. My ears felt strange, as my growing fur started moving up to my forehead, my ears moved sideways, like if someone grabbed them and twisted it, that’s how it felt like to me. The peach in my ears became the same color as my muzzle. Then it felt like someone was tugging hard on them, the fur on my ears was growing, so were the ears themselves. They became long and pointed; they curved a bit, they now looked exactly like the ears of a wolf. My hearing improved with it. Now my quills were growing, what I found weird was that they looked more like fur than quills now. I tried looking at them, but since they were on the back on my head, it was obviously hard to see them. I caught a glimpse of the tips of my quills; the tips had become a white color. I could feel the quills on my back also growing, but had no white tips; I knew this because Chip pointed this out to me earlier in my adventure. My tail grew a little; felt similar to the change above my eyes and ears; the fur didn’t grow as excessive though. My growing fur reached my knees to feet; which I could feel as the fur filled up my socks. I lost balance (I was in an arched position) as the pain hit my arms, from shoulders to hands. My shoulders grew wider, becoming hunched. My muscles became strong and large; that felt like something was in my arms, trying to escape. They continued to swell as my body trembled. I made a fist as my hands started to swell. They trembled within my gloves. My gloves tightened as they got bigger. They could no longer stay on and my hands ripped right through them. I noticed before they ripped off, I could see the tips of my finger nails were pushing through. My nails burned as they grew sharp and long, becoming claws. My hands used to be peach like my arms; now they were a light-grey-ish blue like the rest of my peach fur on me, they remained short-haired. My now shaggy arms ended at my wrists, which had white fluffy fur markings around them. I looked up at Chip; he hid himself within the leaves, peeking to see if I was ok. The rest of my muscles grew too. “Aaaaaaahhhhhhh!” I grabbed my muzzle as it stung. I turned once again towards the pond; and let my hand fall to my side. After a few seconds my muzzle stretched out. I usually held my muzzle out of pain while it grew. But I wanted to see the transformation of my muzzle for once, instead of holding it; I dug my claws in to the ground, my sense of smell was stronger. I squeezed my eyes shut as my teeth stung. I opened them and saw that they were sharp; it wasn’t done yet. They started to grow long, unlike my fur, my teeth grew fast, like if your teeth were being yanked out; four of them were longer then the rest. I gritted my teeth for the rest of the transformation; the sounds of growling occasionally came out of me. My shoes changed too! I don’t know why…I think they got “cursed” along with me. I can’t describe how those changed, but my buckles were gone, the white leather was replaced with silver stripes across my sneakers, included three spikes across them; spikes also appeared at the bottom of my shoes.
    Although I couldn’t see it, I felt my feet rip through my socks a little; I felt the claws growing on my toes. I noticed the cuffs of my socks were torn a bit. My chest started to hurt, before I knew it, my chest pushed out, so did my back. As I grew taller my growling increased. I felt like I needed to scream…or howl for that matter; I did it every time I changed into the werehog. Still gritting my teeth; I stood up and lifted my head. I felt it coming through my chest to my throat; and let out a loud, mournful (whatever that means…) howl.
    “AAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!”
    It traveled across the area; I let out another one. It surprised me that I could even make that sound, it was somewhat chilling, yet to others; beautiful. (Scary and pretty? Can’t they make up their minds?) I fell back onto the ground, breathing slowly and heavy. The pain left during the howling. I turned to the pond for one last time. I looked like a ….monster. My face looked sinister and ready to kill any living thing that came into my sight. Ready to tear their thro…I don’t want to go on. As I said earlier; I was nothing like that. If one of my friends were in danger, I’ll be there to protect them. I can still talk but my voice sounded a little deeper…thankful not close to being unrecognizable. One of my features remained the same…my eyes. They were still green, but they glowed now. A sort of sign that told my friends that I was still myself on the inside.

After awhile I turned to Chip, he was covering his eyes out of fear. I sighed, I couldn’t blame him. Like I said earlier, he hated to see me change. Seeing me turn into the werehog was not a pretty sight. “Chip, you can open your eyes now, I’m done.” Chip removed his hands from his face. I let out a soft whine; I didn’t want my friends to be afraid of me…I wanted them to trust me when I’m a werewolf. He flew down to my side. “What is Sonic gonna do now” he asked.
    “Well, I wanted to find those medals I missed around New York City last night.” (It’s called a “replay” kids = p) My ears twitched as I heard the sound of hissing. I started to snarl, Chip looked in my direction as I noticed dark black, blue and pink figures heading off into the city. “Night has come and they have come with it.”

To be continued…
    Gin93
    Gin93

Rep0

Gin's One shots and short series! Empty Re: Gin's One shots and short series!

Post by Gin93 January 21st 2010, 11:46 pm

Next one

Sonic The Werehog part 2

Adventures as the Werehog

I was about to go after them, until I was hit with a huge forceful impact; I was thrown to the ground; I could hear Chip crying out my name. While still lying on the ground, I lifted my head and turned to face the creature. It was a Fright, a lone one; which was strange because they usually come in packs. Frights were monsters that only came out at night, the same time I become the werehog. These monsters probably came from the center of the earth. The Fright that attacked me was one of the bigger ones; not the biggest fright compared to the other ones I’ve seen, but it was taller than me. Its back was hunched; its skin was a blue-ish black, its spots and eyes; which looked like markings; were a glowing pink, sometimes for other Frights it was a light blue, but all the Frights seem to have the same color scheme, save for the smaller ones whose bodies were occasionally red or green. It also had huge arms like mine. It hissed as it towered over me. I returned the favor by growling back at it. Like my howling, it freaked me out that I was even making that sound; roaring sent me chills also. It lashed out at me with its claws but I dodge it as I jumped to my feet. I threw a punch back at it; which stunned it. Then I slashed with my claws at it; I tore through its flesh as it screamed in pain. It lunged back at me. After a few minutes of fighting; I gave it the final blow and it died in a puff of smoke. I gathered back my senses; I did a lot of fighting when I ever came across these guys; which was cool and fun, but sometimes I get hurt really bad; I become very violent too during the fighting. Chip flew back to my side from who-knows-where. “Chip, we have to go back to the city.” I said and darted out on all fours with Chip flying by my side. I couldn’t run on two’s as a werehog, I could run a little bit; but I was much faster on fours. Running on fours was surprisingly easy, my blood pumped as I ran towards the city; I felt more like a wolf on the prowl. I could feel the air going through my shaggy fur, occasionally my fur got in my eyes from time to time, but I kept on running.
    My wolf ears laid flat against my head, I could hear the wind as I ran, louder than it was in my true form. My hands and shoes…or paws, whatever, propelled off the ground; feeling the dirt and grass being torn from the ground with my hands. I could smell the Frights scent…I was getting closer.

When I reached the city, I stopped and started sniffing the ground; Chip watched me with curiosity. “We’re back on track.” I said after picking up the Fright’s scent again. I was about to take off again until I heard the sound of someone gasping; I quickly turned my head in the direction where I heard the sound come from. A mother and her child were staring at me fearfully. Humans weren’t usually scared of me; I can carry conversations with them and some of them know I’m Sonic…I just hated being watched while transforming…That would give them bad thoughts. She kept her daughter close to her; as if she expected me to attack them. “Stay close to me; it looks dangerous, Stay close to me until the monster leaves.” Even though I didn’t show my reaction, what she said actually hurt me on the inside. The way she said it…like if I cornered them and was about to kill them…that hurt a lot. Still on fours and still looking at the mom; I took a few steps and Chip and I darted off.

There must have been an event going on because there were a lot of people and it was really bright. I pushed and shoved as I walked on fours…they were slowing me down. They responded with “Hey” or “Huh”. Frustrated I stood up and looked for the nearest light post; sure enough I found one and made a gesture to Chip to hang on tight. He held on to my fur on my back as I stretched my arm out to the light post. I swung my self from the first post to the next while above the busy crowd. At one point I came to a street, the next post was at the right of me, to far for my stretchy arms. With all of my strength, I flung myself across the street. My hands went from above my head to in front of me. Like when I was running; the air pushed my fur back, I felt unstoppable when I was flying through the air, which left a smirk on my face, and I grabbed the next post and continued towards the Frights. Once again, I came to a point where I had to leap across the street again, I threw myself…but I think I let go too early, I missed the post by a few feet, there were cars below me; Chip let go of my back. My body turned through the air and I landed on a windshield on my back. I shut my eyes as I impacted on the windshield; the loud sound of glass shattering rang through my ears; I heard the driver curse; and I rolled off the car as he hit the breaks. It did hurt me, but I had better things to worry about. I opened my eyes and got up. Everyone ran out of their car in confusion of what just happened. Chip once again was back at my side, he disappears from time to time…mostly during the action. “I think we should go now.” I nodded in agreement with Chip and ran off.

It usually wasn’t this hard to find the frights, but the city was really lit up with lights; so the Frights were probably trying to find a darker area. The scent ended at the entrance of a clock tower, they were probably inside of it. To make sure, I pressed my ear against the wooden door. I could hear the sound of squeaks, hissing and other sounds I can’t describe. I turned to Chip and nodded; they were in there all right. Chip flew off to a nearby safe spot while I fight them. I tried opening the door…no good; it was locked tight. I growled in frustration, I want to mention here that when I growl; my lips twitch; my snout wrinkles; I reveal my fangs; and sometimes just doing it makes me want to bite. I lowered myself to all fours; took a few steps back; started running towards the door; took a flying leap and burst through the door. The door exploded as I burst through; only wood chips and broken broads were all that was left of it. I lowered my head and closed my eyes as I landed so I wouldn’t get small pieces of wood in my eyes. My eyes were still closed, but I could hear the Frights yelp in surprise. They were ready to fight and so was I. I smirked which caused a few fangs to stick out. I lifted my shaggy head and said “You didn’t think I would miss out on all the fun, did you?”

The group of Frights charged at me as I charged. There were a lot of them…by number and different kinds. One of them jumped above me and I gave it an uppercut, as I came down, I kicked a group of Frights and they got a face full of spikes! A couple of times I took blows that threw me up in the air; but I stretched my arms out and pummeled them into the ground as I came down. I ran over to one of the frights and gave it a cross chop. Sometimes I picked up two of the small frights and slammed them together repeatedly until they were dead; or sometimes I threw them at other frights. I slashed and punched them liked crazy and held up my fists to defend myself. The last fright was a small one… he bit me on the tail. I snarled as I turned around and slashed at it. The room now seemed… empty…until I heard a loud hiss. I turned around slowly and saw one of those snake-like Frights….but this one was bigger than the other serpents. Shrugging; I attacked by slashing at it. It didn’t seem affected. I punched it...no damage. It spat out a strange energy ball and I dodged it. It descended back into the ground…they do that sometimes and pop up somewhere else. I twitched my ears for any sound; I also tried sniffing the air for its scent. I sighed…maybe it retreated. Suddenly I felt something sink into my left arm; it felt like a bunch of knives. I screamed in pain. “Aaaaaahhhhhh!” I was then lifted into the air; which made the pain worse. I turned my head and came face to face with the serpent once again; its jaws held on to my arm. I whimpered dog-like noises. I tried kicking it and it responded by slamming me face first into the ground. Still holding my left arm; it raised me up again. I felt dazed and there was an awful bitter taste in my mouth….I was bleeding at the mouth. This time I punched and slashed at it again; it still didn’t work. It squeezed harder on my arm… I think I heard the sound of blood dripping on the floor. I struggled; I’ve tried attacking it every way I could…except for one option. Regretfully; I took a deep breath and bit down hard on its snout. That did it; the serpent screamed and let my arm free as I held on to its nose. It tasted horrible! But this Fright had to go. The monster swung me around, but I kept holding on. It slammed me on the ground again, but I still didn’t let go. Finally the Fright fell to the ground and died. I felt relieved. I looked at my left arm…it was bleeding badly; blood stained my blue fur. “Chip!” I yelled out; it was mixed with a moan. Chip flew in the tower. “Hey! How did it go…?” He stopped, his eyes widen as he noticed my bleeding arm and mouth. “Sonic! What happened?” “One of the…uh… monsters put up one heck of a fight” I said as I clutched my arm in pain. “Let’s get back to the park…nggh…and we’re taking a shortcut this time.”

I staggered slowly on the sidewalk as I tried to make it back to the park; I wanted to go back so I could hide myself in that small forest…because of my wounded arm. I whined and groaned as I held my bloody left arm. Chip had a sad look on his face; his ears drooped; he understood how much pain I was in right now. I nearly lost my balance at one point. I was still bleeding at the mouth and arm but it wasn’t as bad as it was earlier. Tired, I closed my eyes and tried leaning on my left arm on a nearby wall to stop the bleeding even though it still stung. As I adjusted my left arm a little bit, I heard a squeaking noise…like if you rubbed something against glass…no…don’t tell me I…I opened my eyes; there was light on the left of me. I turned to that direction and to my horror; I was leaning on a large window of a fancy restaurant. I froze as I looked through the window; the people were still eating; they didn’t even noticed me…which was good, because I didn’t know how would they react to me being bloody…until a women in there noticed me and screamed; silence and confusion broke out among the crowd, they noticed me and stared silently. The window was stained with my blood; the clutching of my left arm with my right hand stained my hand with blood too; which was in their view. Chip was frozen in fear too. I licked my chops to see if there was dry blood on it…there was; and soon I noticed this in my reflection. The act of licking my chops gave them looks of disgust and terror. “It’s a rabid wolf! He’s killed someone!” a girl cried and everyone broke out in a screaming panic…my blood stains made me look like I had brutally murdered someone…I guess I haven’t met anyone who was in there in my true from because they didn’t even recognize me as Sonic. Lighting flashed and thunder crackled above me…a storm was coming. I quickly got on to fours and tried to get away from the humans…limped actually since my arm was still injured. I could hear them run out of the restaurant; the ones that didn’t leave, which I assume because I didn’t hear very many of them run out; probably stayed in for safety. “Don’t let it get away!” I heard the sound of shoes hitting the concrete. Suddenly I was caught by surprise when something hit me hard on my wound; causing me to let out a yelp. I quickly found myself facing one of the guys from the restaurant, who was holding a pepper shaker which had a little bit of my blood on it. He was quickly joined by others from the restaurant that then jumped on me and pinned me to the ground. “Keep him down until animal control is here! We can’t let it hurt others.” I had no time for this; using my werewolf strength; I stood up with the men still hanging on me, they were in shock and I shook them all off. I scampered away with Chip hanging on to my quills; I kept running even though my arm hurts. I ran into an alley way and hid myself in a large open cardboard box lying on its side. Chip rested on my back as I lied down and kept quiet as the humans passed by. “The wolf got away!” “Did you see it?” “What an ugly thing!” “Heartless-killing beast!” “It needs to be destroyed.” “That wolf was standing on two legs!” “That wolf was blue!” It started to rain. “It’s raining! Let’s go back inside!” “I hope someone gets rid of that wolf.” They were gone. I decided to stay inside the box because of the rain. As rain dripped from the opening of the box; I buried my snout underneath my right arm. I was hurt…emotionally right now. About the way they looked at me as a vicious-killing monster instead of an injured animal. The way they panic in the restaurant like if I was going to burst in and attack…like the mom and her kid…what they said about me…the men attacking me…that all hurt. Tears streamed down my muzzle; I let out whimpers and my ears laid flat against my head. Chip had moved himself onto my forehead. “What’s wrong?” Chip asked with concern. I answered with my snout still buried under my arm. “Those people…they think I’m a murderer…I mean; everyone else but those people and that mom know I won’t attack them…I’ve never seen anyone this afraid of me. I know you Chip; were afraid of me at first…but it wasn’t as bad as this!” I sobbed a little bit. “You know you’re not a monster, it’s what on the inside that counts, not your looks.” I felt a little better after hearing that. “Thanks Chip.” I removed my snout from my arm and I curled up the way a dog does when lying down. I decided to sleep for the rest of the night.

The rain was now pouring; Chip slept on the side of my torso near my legs. I sniffed my blood stained arm; the stinging was gone but it was still sore. I rested my head between my hands. I felt uncomfortable with my muzzle; my muzzle was usually short as a hedgehog but now it was annoying me because the tip of my snout was against the box. My ears twitched uncontrollably whenever rain drops hit them; sure as a hedgehog they twitched and move but they weren’t that sensitive. It’s just…I kind of felt like I was trapped in a monsters body. I swear; once I save the world; hopefully this curse would be gone too. I looked at the stormy night sky; the moving clouds at one point revealed the moon, which was full ironically; thunder boomed and hurt my ears a little. Seeing the moon just made me want to howl out of sorrow; but I resisted; I didn’t want to bring any attention. My ears twitched and pointed forward; over the down pour of rain; I could hear familiar voices.
    “Come on! He has to be here somewhere.”
    “I hope he’s okay…it’s getting cold out here in the rain.” They stepped into view of the entrance of the alleyway. It was Tails and Amy; both of them were my friends, I didn’t call them over because I was listening to their conversation.
    “Sonic just has to be here somewhere.” Tails said
    “I don’t understand…why do they think Sonic killed someone? He’ll never do that!” This came from Amy. They still didn’t notice me; I kept listening.
    “I don’t know but I believe they’ve never met Sonic in his true form and because of that they don’t recognize him and they fear him…on the radio they said he was covered with blood…he could be hurt…So they think he’s just a rabid wolf. But we know it’s still him on the inside, and he doesn’t want to hurt anybody; he’ll always be himself. He’s our friend and we’ll accept him no matter what. It was probably a misunderstanding.” Tails words put a smile on my face. My friends still cared for me even though they knew I was a werehog (from earlier encounters in my adventure).
    “Well I hope we find him…Hey! Are those cars heading towards us?” Car lights shined on them. I could hear the sound of car doors opening and being slammed; Soon a group of teens all wearing black jackets; about ten of them appeared in front of my friends. I watched with curiosity. “Hey! Whatcha doing on our turf?” One of them said; I think he was the leader because he was the closest to my friends. Tails spoke up “We’re looking for a friend…so if you don’t mind.”
    “You know what we do to trespassers? We beat them up!”
    “No! We don’t want to cause any trouble.”
    “That’s what they all say….SAY GOOD-NIGHT KID!”
    I didn’t notice it earlier, but one of the kids had a baseball bat; which he handed to the leader and then to my horror; he swung it at Tails; hitting him across the jaw; the force sent him to the ground. With anger in my heart; I sat up which caused Chip to wake up, he was dazed for a moment until he saw the sight of Tails. Amy rushed to his aid “Tails? Tails please wake up!” but he remained motionless; my lips twitched as if I was about to snarl. The gang started laughing; the lead thug turned to Amy. “Heh! You’ll see what else we can do to you guys. Boys! Get these two into the car! We’ll bring them to the old broken down apartment.” They grabbed Amy; covering her mouth. She made muffling sounds as she tried to scream. They threw both Tails and Amy into one of their cars as they rushed inside their vehicles. One of the teens stayed behind.
    “Come on Man!”
    “Wait! There’s something in the alley.”
    “Fine; we’re leavening without you!” He drove off.
    “No wait!” he was too slow and was left in the pouring rain in front of the alley. He threw his hands in the air. “Aw Man!” Earlier I wanted to attack those kids after they hurt Tails, but against ten of them at once with my injury and they might over power me. But now there was only one of them. I left the box; Chip stayed behind in curiosity. I slinked towards the kid on fours as the rain drenched my short-haired and shaggy fur. I ignored my sore arm. As I crept up on him; my shoe accidentally kicked against a soda can. I froze in my tracks. The teen spun around and faced the entrance of the alley; he held up a small gun. “Who’s there?” I stood where I was; it was too dark for him to see. Being a werehog gave me the advantage to see in the dark. “Show yourself!” This kid was obviously scared; I could see his trembling hands as he held up the gun. “Come on this isn’t funny, get over here!” I stood up and walked slowly towards him; soon I was towering over him; he was frozen in fear. “Oh my go-” I charged into him; I opened my mouth and barred my fangs as I rammed him, causing him to drop his gun. I turned and pinned him against the wall; I growled loudly. “What are they going to do with them?”
    “With who?”
    “The ones your friends kidnapped!”
    “I don’t know!”
    “Then tell me how to get to the broken down apartment! Your hideout!”
    He told me the location. I snorted and threw him against a trash can in the alley. I knew how to get there now; but I was still furious for what they did to my friends. I turned to Chip; he was shivering and in shock about what I did to the thug. “Chip…we have to save my friends.” And I ran through the rain once again on fours, despite my injury. (Must I remind you?) Chip flew by my side. I panted as I ran; Tails and Amy were in danger and I was ready to rescue them.

I nudge opened the weak door with my snout. (Still on fours) The building was huge on the inside, looked more like a hotel then an apartment. It was empty; abandon; old and broken down. There weren’t any leaks but they were probably up higher in the building. Chip and I entered the building. I spread out my arms and legs and shook the rain off my fur coat. Chip did the same. The rain continued outside as I lifted myself up and went up a few stories. It wasn’t until I got to the fifth floor I started hearing voices. I couldn’t make out what they were saying but I could hear laughs; snickers…and crying. My blood boiled and out of rage; I slashed at a nearby wall.
    “What was that?”
    “I don’t know…hey! You three! You go check what made that sound and if someone is in here…don’t come back until you find whoever it is.” I ran down two stories and hid in one of the apartment rooms at the end of the hallway at the left. I gestured to Chip again to hide…I was gonna take care of these thugs. Chip flew off…probably hiding somewhere in the building now. Amazingly; I could hear the kid’s voices two stories above me.
    “Oh my god! What the heck made these marks? They weren’t here before…”
    “Some kind of animal?”
    “What kind of animal makes five huge slash marks?”
    “A bear?”
    “You idiot! We don’t have bears here!”
    “A werewolf?” They grew silent.
    “You guys have your guns?”
    “Yep”
    “Yeah”
    “Good for you two; all I have is a pocket knife.”
    “Maybe we should split up…We’ll check each story alone, every room.” The floors creaked as they searched the building. I hid behind an open door in the room, sandwiched next to the wall. The creaking floor was soon getting louder; before I knew it; one of them was searching the same story I was on…an idea suddenly popped in my head. As I heard him walk closer to “my” room; I started letting out small whimpers; I heard him stop walking.
    “You’ve got to be kidding me. A dog? That’s what’s causing all this trouble?” He grumbled some more things I couldn’t make out. He walked inside the room; when he was far enough from the door while inside; I slammed the door shut. He whirled around while holding a knife. I stood in front of the door on two’s. He smirked and chuckled to himself “Heh! Bring it on big guy!”
    He lunged forward with the knife raised. I grabbed his right arm (the one holding the knife) before he could stab me; slapping away the knife with my left hand. I let go of his arm and grabbed him by the collar of his jacket. Raised him in the air; and brought him close to my face. I showed him my fangs; growling loud and long. His eyes widen in terror. Lightning flashed outside; lighting up the room for a few seconds inside. His mouth opened to scream. As I growled; I slowly opened my mouth; my eyes widen with anger and I let out an enraged; loud roar. My ears went flat against my head; I felt the fur on my back rise. The kid’s hair was blowing as I roared. I flung him against the wall and lunged at him on fours. I pinned him to the ground and snapped at him; I wasn’t trying to kill him…or any of them; I just wanted to scare them until they leave the building so I can save my friends. He held my shaggy neck in defense. I slashed him across the chest but it only tore up his jacket. His screaming and my roaring brought the attention of the other two teens searching the building; they banged on the door.
    “What the heck is going on in there?” We wrestled with each other as he answered.
    “Open the door now! Please dear god! Open the door!” There was jiggling sounds.
    “It’s locked from the inside!” I threw him and lunged at him again. But of all things; he somehow managed to get his knife back. As I landed on him; he jammed the knife in my healing wound; reopening it. I howled in pain as he pushed it in deeper. I jumped off him and the knife was pulled out as he held it; the cut (or bite marks.) was now longer. As I lied weakened on the floor; the kid scrambled to his feet and unlocked the door.
    “Dude what hap-WHAT THE HECK IS THAT?”
    “Some weird kind of werewolf!”
    “A what?”
    I rose to my feet; ignoring the pain; I leapt at the three and they slammed the door. I clawed, snarled and roared as I tried pushing it open. I could hear footsteps over my rage.
    “What the heck are you three doing?”
    “Trying to keep it from getting out! What about you three?”
    “We were told to check what you guys are doing!”
    I couldn’t take it anymore. I threw myself against the door; it fell off the hinges a little. I did it again and I burst through the door. The three teens blocking the door were thrown across the hall as I burst through the door; leaving them unconscious. The other three who came to check on the others were in shock but they quickly snapped out of it. One of them jumped on my back and he repeatedly punched my wound as he dangled off my neck. I winced in pain. The other two took out their guns. I realized what they were trying to do; the kid on my back was trying to keep me busy while the other two try to shoot me. One of them pulled the trigger; I moved backwards to the side; smacking the kid off my back after making contact with the wall with my back; knocking him out. I stretched out my right arm and delivered a punch to the shooter; leaving him out cold. The remaining awake kid looked at me in disbelief. I charged at him; he fired his gun at me but missed. I wasn’t running directly at him; I was heading for the upstairs. I sideswiped him with my claws; with my left arm which caused it to sting; (it sounds impossible but I pulled it off.) leavening him immobilized. I limped upstairs.
    “What’s going on down there?” I slowly turned as I got to the same floor they had Tails and Amy on and hid in another room. I wasn’t ready to fight this time; my arm felt even worse than before right now.
    “Come on man! Let’s see what they’re crying about!” The leader and one of his buddies went down two stories; passing me. I didn’t care for them right now; right now I had to save my friends. I snuck into the room the thugs kept Tails and Amy in…not all the way through though. One thug; who was holding the bat; was guarding them. I could see my friends talking.
    “My mouth still hurts…and this headache.”
    “Don’t worry Tails. We’ll get out of here somehow.”
    “I thought I told you two to shut up!”
    “Ok.” Amy said nervously.
    “You’re still talking.”
    “I’ll stop!”
    “I don’t care… I’ll make you!” He raised the bat.
    “No! Please don’t!” Amy cried; she had a look of horror on her face. Tails clutched Amy in fear. I wasn’t going to let them hurt my friends again…not this time. I ran between them; pushing myself to go faster because of my injury. Once again; I knocked the teen to the ground; he used the bat as a shield. I latched on to the bat with my fangs; giving the kid a good look at my teeth. I slobbered all over the bat. (Gross!) He tried kicking me off which didn’t work. I bit down hard on the bat until it snapped in half in my jaws. I backed off of him; he stood up; looking down at the broken bat; it was useless now and he left in a panic. You know…for thugs who beat up and threaten to kill my friends…they sure are cowards when it came to fighting me. I turned to my friends; whose mouths were open in shock; they were shaking all over. I limped towards them; I had a concerned, calm and kind look on my face. I spoke gently to them “It’s ok guys…I’m here now…they can’t hurt you anymore…your safe with me.” Amy ran over to me and gave me a hug and buried her face in my soft chest. I wasn’t in love with her, we were just friends, but right now she needed comforting; so did Tails. Tails spoke.
    “Sonic! Thank goodness you’re here; you see it all star-” I interrupted him.
    “I know what happened; you guys were looking for me and then they came along. You were knocked out with a bat Tails and then they kidnapped the both of you.” Amy backed away.
    “How did you know?” she asked. I looked away in shame and explained everything that happened to me…except the part about being stabbed.
    “I’m sorry…I should have stopped them before they could hurt you…or called you guys after I saw you…it’s my fault we’re in this mess.” They both had sympathetic looks “But you still came for us; you stopped the kid from hitting us.” Amy said.
    “I should have stopped them earlier!”
    Tails answered calmly. “Sonic…if you tried to save us in the ally…they would have shot and killed you.” I blinked at him. “We heard gunshots earlier…they could all have guns and would’ve killed you if you attacked all of them at once and also because of your bite mark…but instead you took them out one by one…we rather have you alive than dead...you couldn’t have saved us. So I’m glad you didn’t do that.” I smiled which revealed a few of my fangs. Now Tails and Amy were both hugging me. Amy felt safe when she did this…Tails did this the same way a little brother feels when safe with their older brother. I wrapped my arms around them gently. I had to be gentle around my friends as a werehog because of my teeth, claws, shoes and strength. Amy nuzzled in my chest again; my fur was very soft and warm. Tails was staring at my arm and cried out. “Sonic you’re still bleeding!” Amy stayed where she was and looked at my wound. “Sonic! What happened? I thought that happened a few hours ago? It should have healed by now!” “During one of the fights with the thugs; one of them stabbed my wound with his knife which reopened it.” Tails examined my wound. “That explains why those people think you’re a murderer. By the way…I want you to know that we went looking for you because after they described you of being a blue vicious wolf that killed people, we thought you might be in trouble and we wanted to help you.” “Thanks guys.” Tails scanned through my bloodied fur. He accidently touched my wound which was still sore. I yelped in pain. “Sorry Sonic…if we go back to Prof. Pickle place I could fix your injury.” “Ok but before we leave, I need to find Chi-” A loud gunshot rang out; hurting my ears. Pain struck me across the back; a bullet grazed my skin and fanned my fur. I roared in pain. Tails and Amy backed away in fear. “Sonic! Are you ok?” I let out whimpers of pain. Laughing broke out and I turned my head to the right; the leader smirked at me while holding his gun. “So…this is your friend you were talking about? Heh… you sure did a number on my buds; they chickened out and ran off…only two of us are left…that reminds me; is this thing your friend too?” His buddy walked in holding a very frightened Chip; I snarled at the kid. “So he is your friend!” Chip broke free of his grasp and flew to where Tails and Amy were. “You’re too injured to fight…so I’ll finish you off!” He pointed the gun at me. “No! You leave him alone!” Amy took her hammer out (why she didn’t use it earlier I don’t know) ran towards the leader and swung it at him; causing him to drop his gun. This was my chance to attack; using all the strength I had left; I leapt on him; he was against the wall and we both went crashing through it. However, I felt like I was falling through the air once we hit the ground. We were still falling; it turned out after we crashed through the wall and landed on the ground; the floor gave way beneath us. I impacted on the ground as broken pieces of wood from the wall and floor fell on me; it covered my whole body; everything went dark but I was still awake. I could hear the remaining broken boards and dust falling towards the ground…then silence. The sound of running foot steps could be heard. The leader had woken up; I could hear him curse and grumble. “Stupid blue wolf…ugh…I think my leg is broken…” “Dude I think the werewolf is dead” I obviously wasn’t. I heard my friends cry out my name. “Heh…I doubt your friend survived.” The leader had ticked me off for the last time. I burst from the wood pile. I was now standing in front of the leader; barring my teeth. His buddy freaked out. “Dude we’re leaving…now!” “Not until the wolf is dead.” “Dude give up! Your leg is broken!” He picked up the leader. “Hey! Put me down so I can…” I roared; I was done with them. They got message; while carrying his friend; they ran out screaming. Everything and everyone was quiet. My friends looked at me in amazement. I panted; sounding very much like a large dog; there wasn’t even a hint of my voice. Exhausted; I turned and looked out the window. The clouds which were still pouring with rain were moving and I caught a glimpse of the full moon. I let out a loud howl which sounded eerily like the werewolf’s howl from “An American werewolf in London.” Tears streamed down my furry face out of relief. My knees buckled and everything went black.

To be continued…
    Gin93
    Gin93

Rep0

Post by Gin93 January 21st 2010, 11:48 pm

next one

Sonic the Werehog Part 3
    Friends.

When I woke up, I found myself lying on a couch; a wide blanket covered my body; my “cursed” body. I lifted my self up with my arms; it was then I noticed my left arm was bandaged. The fur on my back felt stuck together; like if someone put tape on it. I touched my back and realized it was bandaged too. I looked around the room as I sat on the couch; there was a fire place which was lit…and warm; a TV with a VCR and a small wooden table. A few minutes passed when suddenly someone entered the room…it was Tails, Chip and Amy. “Hey! He’s awake!” Tails exclaimed. “How are you feeling Sonic?” “Tired but I feel way better than I did earlier…uh.” I was still sore in the arm and I lied back down. “Relax Sonic. The soreness of your arm might be gone by tomorrow, so just relax for the rest of the night. You can lay by the fire if you want.” Said Tails. I took his offer; I crawled off the couch while dragging the blanket with me. I curled up near the fire…the warmth of it soothed me; Amy threw the blanket around me and I closed my eyes. I could hear them both sit next to me; and I could feel Chip sit near the middle of my torso. Tails spoke again. “Sonic after you passed out, we rushed to your side and tried waking you up; but when you didn’t get back up; we thought you might die and that we had to bring you back to Prof. Pickle’s place fast…” Amy continued the rest. “So we had to carry you back to the Tornado…Boy, you were really heavy.” Tails added on. “It was still raining on the way back; so once we got you inside; we had to dry you off before I could treat your wounds. After that, we left you alone to sleep on the couch for awhile until you woke up.” “Why didn’t you guys stay in the same room as I was while I was sleeping? I would be ok with that.” “We didn’t want to disturb you…you needed sleep so we waited in another room and occasional checked on you to see if you were awake yet.” said Amy. “Uh…thanks…by the way; what did you guys do while I was sleeping?” “Well, Prof. Pickle left to calm down everyone at the restaurant you frightened. While we were listening to him on the radio, he explained that you were actually Sonic the hedgehog and also explained why you were a werehog and why you were bleeding.” I felt a little nervous after hearing that… “How did they react?” They were silent for awhile; I opened my eyes and I gave them a sad look. Amy spoke “They were shocked and…kind of felt sorry for you…only some of them sadly.” My feelings were hurt a bit. I was then reminded about what those people said about me…I sighed. “What’s wrong?” Chip asked. I squeezed my eyes shut. “I’m just…feeling a little down…earlier they said I was a heartless monster…” Silence took over. I felt a hand on my head and opened my eyes…Tails and Amy was both looking at me sadly. Amy spoke to me gently. “Sonic…we know you’re not a monster…and you know it too. You’re kind and gentle…you saved us from those thugs.” I felt a little better. “Thank you guys” Tails rose to his feet “Hey…if you want…we could watch a movie.” “I like the sound of that.” I said. Tails and Amy left the room. Chip crawled to the top of my head “Sonic; you have really good friends.” “Thanks Chip.” “Am I a good friend too?” I couldn’t help but put a smile on my face; Chip may seem annoying…but he was a really nice guy. “Yeah Chip; you’re a good friend too.”

The movie we decided to watch; of all things was “An American Werewolf in London” ironically. We sat on the floor (Although I was already on the floor to begin with.) My friends stayed close to me as they watched the film in awe. At first, we were laughing as the two guys joked constantly as they went from the bar to the moors. But when the werewolf appeared and attacked the two; my friends gasped in fear and hugged me tightly; I continued to watch the movie with a straight face. They buried their faces in my fur and sometimes they squeezed my fur as they heard the beast rip the helpless man apart. When everything calmed down; the continued to watch the film with ease; stroking my fur to relax themselves; the feeling of my fur being stroked relaxed me as well. They always hugged me during the scary parts, knowing that I was a werewolf as well; they knew I would protect them. After the movie ended, we were all asleep. My friends slept on me as if I was a giant pillow. I knew for a fact that when the sun comes up tomorrow, I would back to my true speedy self; I couldn’t wait to speed through the lands the next day. I would be free from this curse until the next night. I slept peacefully as I went off dreaming for the rest of the night.
    Gin93
    Gin93

Rep0

Post by Gin93 January 21st 2010, 11:49 pm

“A miracle”
    (note: this is a story about friendship, no pairing in here)

I ran along the grassy ocean Cliff sides of Apatos; as Tails was piloting our plane; the “Tornado”; by my side. Moments ago, I had just saved the world from the destruction of Dark Gaia…and lost a friend…Chip. He was really Light Gaia; opposite of Dark Gaia. They were both sleeping within the planet for millions of years; only for Dark Gaia to wake up to destroy it; and Chip to stop him and fix the broken planet. Eggman woke up Dark Gaia too early and Chip and I had to fix the planet and reseal Dark Gaia. After defeating Dark Gaia; the planet was finally back together…but Chip was resealed within the planet too. I did receive this grey ring…and I did hear his voice say that he’ll “always be with me, as part of the earth I tread on.” I felt better…but…I don’t know if I’ll ever see him again. I felt myself hoping, wishing and wanting…somehow… (Please be true) someway…I could see Chip again. I was so deep in thought; that I didn’t pay attention while running. I tripped over something and was thrown to the ground, rolling and tumbling…at one point when I was rolling… I thought I saw a small red figure. I stopped tumbling and laid still…that figure I just saw…was that Chip? I heard Tails cry out my name; the buzzing from the Tornado grew louder…then silence; Tails had landed the Tornado. I heard footsteps as I slowly got up; and found myself face to face with Tails. I didn’t see Chip anywhere; probably another illusion…I felt disappointed. “Sonic, are you ok?”
    “Yeah, I’m fine…just fine. Let’s go now!” Tails noticed I sounded a little upset.
    “Sonic…what’s wrong?” There was moment of silence before I told everything, about Chip being Light Gaia, the battle and what happened to him. “He left this grey ring behind. The reason why I didn’t get up was because I thought I saw Chip…but it was just another illusion.” Tails had a sympathetic look. “I’m sorry…” it got quiet as we both stood there. “Ow, my head aches…were you going so fast that you didn’t see…”the familiar voice trailed off. Tails eyes widen and he smiled. Curious, I turned around and saw…Chip?! I couldn’t believe it…was it another illusion or…was he really there?
    “Chip; you’re back! But how?” I asked with relief.
    “I don’t know…but I’m here. How is it possible? I really don’t know?” I kneeled down and hugged him. “It doesn’t matter…I’m just glad to have one of my friends back” Tears streamed down my face; happy that my new friend was back. Chip had tears too. Tails put his hand on my shoulder; happy that Chip was back too. The ring’s orb shined brightly as the sunlight reflected off of it.
    A miracle…I thought. Truly a miracle from God.
    -----------------

well since the ending was left hanging...i continued it (to me its canon)...*Flees*

ps there was a picture with this
    Gin93
    Gin93

Rep0

Post by Gin93 January 21st 2010, 11:51 pm

Sonic The Werehog "My Curse."
    (POV)

My name is Sonic; Sonic the Hedgehog. I’m fifteen years old; the way I look? I have blue short-haired fur everywhere on my body, my quills are blue too. My muzzle, arms, hands, inner ears, and the spot on my chest were peach. My eyes are green and I wear red and white shoes and white gloves. Most of you know me for my speed; well I am the fastest thing alive! I just love running; I feel so free with my fur blowing in the wind and all.

Just awhile back ago; I saved the earth after it was split up into seven pieces. I became friends with Chip; who was really Light Gaia. (I don’t feel like explaining this.) He disappeared after I saved the world…leaving only a grey ring with a green orb behind…which I put on as a bracelet. But I knew I would see him again someday…and I was right. It turned out I can use the ring to summon Chip (without breaking the planet) and hang together. We had a few adventures together too; like this one time, Chip and I entered a large mansion. (You know, “Night of the Werehog”?) Chip enjoys visiting me and the rest of my friends, and tells me how he is doing lately. (In the center of the earth; I don’t know what goes on down there.) It makes me happy that I can still see him.(Been updated and changed read Chip’s return)

But there another thing that visited me, every once a month for a few nights…My curse of being a werewolf or “Werehog” if you prefer. Even though Dark Gaia took his dark powers away from me, which gave me the curse in the first place, I’m still forced to change into the werehog; I don’t know why, (Although, Tails told me it could have to do something with my DNA.) however the curse worked differently now. Instead of transforming every night, I now only transform during a full moon; (or close to full.) It beats every night though. Purple smoke no longer appeared, so I can see myself transform slowly and painfully, like the first one. So every full moon, when I’m just running or chilling out, pain takes over my body…and I can’t stop myself from changing. My ears become wolf-like, my teeth grew sharp and long into fangs, my fur (except for my muzzle, inner ears and hands) becomes shaggy, my nails became sharp claws and my hands burst through my gloves, my snout grows out, my shoes change, my peach fur became a light blue color, (except for my arms which became dark blue like the rest of my body and had white bushy fur around my wrist) and my muscles grow strong…I was now the beast. However, my eyes and heart were still the same, I had no monstrous instincts. I was usually nervous after the transformation, I had to be careful who sees me transform. I usually stayed home after the transformation; but most of the time I explored and ran through the night, but I wasn’t as fast. When morning comes; I’m back to my old self…and my gloves reappear magically too. But back to what’s it’s like to be cursed. It feels weird being in a body like this. My arms could stretch…weird. My arms were strong and felt bloated to me, I used my stretchy arms for fighting; but I hardly use them any more. My fur glistened in the moonlight; it flowed as the wind blew. It was shaggy just like a wolf’s fur coat; I felt like a huge blanket for it provided me warmth. My hands were large. Even though they were short haired, I could see the wrinkles on the palms of my hands. My claws were white, flat, long and sharp; they could tear through flesh easily. I often stared at them long and hard…they were the hands of a monster. My tail, which still looked like my hedgehog tail; was longer but looked nothing like a wolfs tail. It moved sometimes depending on how I was feeling; never did that as a hedgehog. Rarely; sometimes it wags. My ears moved a bit in my true form, but as a werehog; they were more sensitive when I heard any sound or when I listened for sound and twitched when lightly touched. They also moved depending on how I was feeling. They were flat against my head when I was angry and drooped when I was sad. My muzzle was bigger and longer than the original, it felt odd the way it stuck out. Inside my mouth were large fangs; I can growl and bare them. They could tear through anything easily like my claws…but I would never bite any one. They took up a lot of room in my mouth making it feel uncomfortable sometimes. My green eyes glowed now, I could see better in the dark. In this form I felt…lonely and misunderstood. I hated the way I looked…ugly and vicious. I don’t want to look like this…I don’t want to be this. I’m…a monster…I don’t want to be a monster! I was treated different by some people, in each form. Some describe me as being a friendly, sweet, kind, gentle, cool and good looking guy in my true form. But when I became the werehog they say I’m a monstrous, evil, blood thirsty, hideous beast…that’s what werewolves are supposed to be. Being a werewolf automatically makes me a monster. But I had never (or will) hurt or killed someone. I was still myself on the inside, but they still call me a monster; why can’t they treat me the same in my true form like the others? No, they treat me differently because of what I am. It’s not fair for me…

I mostly stayed up during the whole night after I transform into the werehog; it only happens to me a few nights once a month so I try to make it worthwhile. Sometimes I run on fours through the grassy plains…one of the plains was the Green Hill. Or sometimes I just stop to howl; it’s actually relaxing to me…same thing when I take a rest in a field of flowers; the scents are soothing. I like to explore; so sometimes I hang out in the forest or a city (town, neighborhood, you get the idea.) When I explore the forest, I act a little more wolf-like. I walk on fours instead of two’s; (I mostly stayed on fours when running) sometimes I sharpen my claws on a tree and I get a good look at the gashes I made on the tree. I drink from a stream by lapping it up like a dog…I also get a good look of what I look like. I don’t hunt other animals; I was still sane. The wild animals I come across or the other way around were usually deer, rabbits, squirrels, foxes…and sometimes wolves. The wolves always stared at me, wondering if I was a wolf or a hedgehog…then they run away because they don’t know what I am. I prefer the city more than the forest though…had more to do there. I could swing from light post to light post or I could leap from roof top to roof top, while scaring others by accident. Or sometimes I walk on the sidewalk while humans watch me in awe, although I do spend most of the time interacting with humans when in the city as the werehog. Most of them are nice to me; some actually knew I was Sonic. I could carry conversations with them; they felt sorry for me because of my curse; often asking how it feels to change. Not all of them knew it was me; on a few occasions; some of them thought I was a wild wolf loose in the city and called animal control. But animal control knew who I really was and once they found out I was the wolf they were talking about; they told the citizen not to worry and explained who I was. The dogs would often bark at me when I passed by them. I’ve helped out some innocent people who were being beaten. I roared and punched the attackers and then asking the victim if they were ok, they were thankful for me for saving them. But kids seemed interested in me the most…mostly little girls. When ever they came across me, they ask if they could stroke my fur. I don’t mind it and allowed them to pet me; they giggle, telling me how soft my fur is; adults find this cute and surround me in interest; some of them take pictures of me. The adults say things like how adorable it is and how they like that I’m gentle with them. Sometimes the girls give me hugs, and sometimes they give me food.

The media seemed interested about my curse too. They made a couple of movies called Wolf man and Wolf man 2; (Not the 40’s one) a short documentary of sightings of me in my werehog form, and was also featured in a comic book and fan art. Some kids make up stories about me…a lot of them were untrue; saying that I’m a cruel and brutal beast…I wasn’t that; I was gentle with others. (Well, the innocent ones) I was never rough with them; I spoke calm and softly. Sometimes my friends (usually Tails, Amy and Cream.) will hug me in my werehog form for comfort or keep themselves warm with my shaggy fur. They (the girls) buried their faces in my chest, I hugged them back with my arms wrapped around them; cautious of my strength; stroking their backs (girls only) to calm them down. Sometimes I would carry them; (depending on the situation) careful of my claws so I wouldn’t hurt them. I kept the girls close to chest for safety; I also did this if they were hurt. While lying down in a sleeping dog position, I allow my friends to lay on me as a large pillow. I also allowed them to stroke my fur; they loved petting my soft fur; I liked the feeling of my fur being stroked; it was relaxing. I’ve fallen asleep on occasions because of my fur being stroked; they continue to pet me even when I’m sleeping. When they stroke the fur between my eyes; I closed my eyes and lifted my head up slowly by each stroke. They also scratch my long muzzle; which causes me to sneeze sometimes, the younger ones giggle at this. Sometimes they will scratch my ears; I made light growling noises as if I was purring. As you can see, my friends were still there for me; even as the beast.

When I’m the werehog; I spend most of the time with my friends. Tails, Chip and Amy were the first ones to find this out during my first adventure as the werehog and over time my other friends found out. They accepted me for who I was; they didn’t care for what I looked like; they were just grateful that I was still me on the inside. They were also sympathetic for me; they understood the pain I went through to transform and how I hated the way I looked; they would often try to comfort me. There were times when I was with them (mostly Tails, Chip, Amy and Cream) when the full moon suddenly came out and then I started to transform in front of them. It scares them to see me change and when I was done, they asked if I was ok. If I was outside after the transformation; one of my friends (Tails, Amy and Cream) will try to bring us to their house for me to stay for the night. Sometimes I would come to their house and they always welcomed me in. They leave a blanket out for me to sleep on, gave me food, and talk with each other. There were times when I rescued them as the beast and would protect them; but sometimes I’m the one that needs help. One time; a pack of hunting dogs attacked me. I got away; but I was hurt really bad; Tails, Chip, and Amy were with Cream at her house, when they opened the door and saw me they rushed me into the house. First they had to stop the bleeding and after that they gave me a bath to get the dry blood off. They cleaned me as if I was a pet dog, I shook the water off like a dog too and my friends laugh at this. As they bandaged me, Cream entertained herself by lightly touching my ears to make them twitch and she giggled. Every time I fall asleep after being with them; I have a smile on my face; happy that they understood me in my wolf-form.

You might have noticed that there were some humans who found me ugly; however some found me beautiful. There was this poem I saw…this is what it said; word for word. “A blue beast he is, but his heart is gentle and kind. Forced to change in to a monster every full moon; but only in form. He’s thought to be a hideous beast; how wrong they are! His gorgeous blue fur gleams in the moonlight; soft and warm; it sparkles as it flows in the wind. His hands are clawed and monstrous but gentle. His face looks cold and mean; but his green eyes are trusting and lonely; it shows how he doesn’t want you to fear him. But his voice is gorgeous as he howls; how frightening but beautiful it sounds. As it symbolizes his kind, suffering soul trapped within a beast’s body.”…I don’t know who wrote it. I have to go now; it’s snowing outside and I have to go to a Christmas party…the full moon is out tonight………………………………………………..And I just transformed…oddly enough there’s going to be a full moon during New Years…strange. At least Chip will be at the X-Mas and New Years party though.
    Gin93
    Gin93

Rep0

Post by Gin93 January 21st 2010, 11:56 pm

ps

Due to an unfixabale glitch in my story, which also appears on the da one, i can only post the link

http://gin93.deviantart.com/art/The-Cursed-Knight-part-1-144349200

http://gin93.deviantart.com/art/The-Cursed-Knight-part-2-144349376
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

Gin's One shots and short series! VOZLn

Gin's One shots and short series! Medalw11Gin's One shots and short series! Medal13

Rep13

Post by Twixie Hushimo January 22nd 2010, 7:22 pm

Nice. Keep writing, you've got some good stuff going.
    Gin93
    Gin93

Rep0

Post by Gin93 January 23rd 2010, 5:54 pm

ok

bump .
    Gin93
    Gin93

Rep0

Post by Gin93 August 17th 2010, 11:14 am

The First Super Transformation

"I got it!" I had received
    the last emerald from a special stage after collecting one-hundred and
    ninety rings. Tails looked on in excitement and relief (special stages
    aren't exactly a breeze, especially with those bombs). We were then
    sent back to Aquatic ruin; I turned to Tails.
    "Come on Tails, we have no time to waste!" And I darted off, on my way to stop Eggman.
    "H-hey! Wait up!" Tails shouted as he tried to keep up with me. When he caught up with me, he asked
    "Um…Sonic? Have you…ever gotten all seven chaos emeralds?"
    "No…I didn't even know there was seven chaos emeralds all together, I only thought there was six."
    "What happens if you collect all of them?"
    "Well…I'm
    not sure…but hopefully something good." After collecting a couple more
    rings, I began to feel a little…strange…I felt a powerful force
    building up within me, I felt like I was going to explode.
    "Sonic!
    What's happening to you?" Tails cried. I stopped in my tracks, I began
    to feel a bit lighter in weight; I was starting to float!
    "What's….what's
    going on?" My fur started turning gold, I was beginning to glow! I ran
    to the water to look at my reflection, but I ended up flying towards it
    instead. I looked at my reflection; my fur was completely gold, except
    for my peach fur spots, my green eyes were now red, and my quills were
    pointing upwards.
    "What happened to me?" Tails finally caught up with me again, panting.
    "You…huff… were…faster than usual Sonic. What do you think caused you to change into…this?"
    "I don't know…but I feel great!" I hovered higher into the air and started flying around for a bit.
    "I mean look! I'm flying, this is amazing!"
    "Sonic…" Tails flew up to me, using his two tails like a helicopter.
    "Sonic, do you think this is what happens after collecting all seven chaos emeralds?"
    "I believe so…it might real useful to help us defeat Eggman!" I flew towards the ground with Tails following.
    "Come on Tails, we still got to kick Eggman's butt! Heh…wait till he gets a load of my super form."
    "Super form?"
    "Yep! That's what I'm calling it! Let's go!" And I flew off.
    "Sonic! Wait for me!"
    Duck King
    Duck King

Rep1

Post by Duck King August 22nd 2010, 2:17 pm

From the first post, I liked it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content