The ancient lands.

+3
Jmh
The Freedom Fighter
JollyBeta
7 posters

10 rules of being random and universally hated.

JollyBeta
    JollyBeta

10 rules of being random and  universally hated. 3qll2

: Female
     Rep0

10 rules of being random and  universally hated. Empty 10 rules of being random and universally hated.

Post by JollyBeta January 28th 2010, 2:33 pm

10. set all correct grammar aside this is good enough
    9. Always try to get in fights with people that are smarter than you. When it seems like you lost the arguement, remind them that you have won just to seem like a total douchebag.
    8. Constantly use emotions. : ): :Wink Wink: :Whoa!: :Angrily: Cookie Cookie Cookie :<_<: Laughing
    7. Make no sense and provide no sources, examples or proof that you are correct.
    6. Be hostile.
    5. Post random words and/or phrases during serious discussions.
    4. Always try to butt in, it shows that you suck.
    3. CAPSLOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL.
    2. "O RLY?" is your best friend.
    1. Love your haters, for they are the reason why follow these rules. Eventually, they will stop fighting and will learn to love you. THEY ARE NOW YOUR SLAVES! YOUR BITCHES! MWAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

10 rules of being random and  universally hated. ZtZYh

10 rules of being random and  universally hated. Blackr1010 rules of being random and  universally hated. Medalw1110 rules of being random and  universally hated. Zigzag1010 rules of being random and  universally hated. White1010 rules of being random and  universally hated. Medal1310 rules of being random and  universally hated. 2nio02t

: Male
     Rep76

10 rules of being random and  universally hated. Empty Re: 10 rules of being random and universally hated.

Post by The Freedom Fighter January 28th 2010, 2:59 pm

Well, the random part is fine, but being hated? That's no good.
    Jmh
    Jmh

10 rules of being random and  universally hated. Imagee10

10 rules of being random and  universally hated. Medalw1110 rules of being random and  universally hated. White1010 rules of being random and  universally hated. Medal13

Rep67

10 rules of being random and  universally hated. Empty Re: 10 rules of being random and universally hated.

Post by Jmh January 28th 2010, 4:51 pm

Don't forget number zero: Getting banned.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

10 rules of being random and  universally hated. ZtZYh

10 rules of being random and  universally hated. Blackr1010 rules of being random and  universally hated. Medalw1110 rules of being random and  universally hated. Zigzag1010 rules of being random and  universally hated. White1010 rules of being random and  universally hated. Medal1310 rules of being random and  universally hated. 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter January 28th 2010, 4:57 pm

Hives wrote:Don't forget number zero: Getting banned.
    laugh Nice one.
    Jmh
    Jmh

10 rules of being random and  universally hated. Medalw1110 rules of being random and  universally hated. White1010 rules of being random and  universally hated. Medal13

Rep67

Post by Jmh January 28th 2010, 4:57 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:
    laugh Nice one.
    Thanks.

Have a cookie. Cookie
    Anonymous

Post by Guest January 28th 2010, 5:01 pm

That doesn't necessarily add to people's hate for you. If you make a new account two minutes after you were banned and everyone already hates you, they'll become even more irate due to your tediousness (However, this effect is quickly dulled. I've done it thirty or fourty-odd times on one site, and the most I get from them when I come back is "Hi Mly, I'm going to continue not listening or talking to you now," unless I use a sock personality.), but if you were banned on accident or (far more commonly) by a power-abusing admin with a vendetta and you were a fairly dudelicious person, then people will probably want to hug you when you come back if you take too long to do it.
    Jmh
    Jmh

Rep67

Post by Jmh January 28th 2010, 5:02 pm

Mly wrote:
    That doesn't necessarily add to people's hate for you. If you make a new account two minutes after you were banned and everyone already hates you, they'll become even more irate due to your tediousness (However, this effect is quickly dulled. I've done it thirty or fourty-odd times on one site, and the most I get from them when I come back is "Hi Mly, I'm going to continue not listening or talking to you now," unless I use a sock personality.), but if you were banned on accident or (far more commonly) by a power-abusing admin with a vendetta and you were a fairly dudelicious person, then people will probably want to hug you when you come back if you take too long to do it.
    I was implying that is what would happen if you do all the things that Bliz said to do...
    Anonymous

Post by Guest January 28th 2010, 5:07 pm

Fair enough.
    JollyBeta
    JollyBeta

Rep0

Post by JollyBeta January 28th 2010, 5:08 pm

I do it everyday, and I'm not banned.
    Zez
    Zez

10 rules of being random and  universally hated. VOZLn

10 rules of being random and  universally hated. Blackr1010 rules of being random and  universally hated. Medalw1110 rules of being random and  universally hated. Zigzag1010 rules of being random and  universally hated. Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez January 28th 2010, 6:24 pm

This is an original and custom list created by JollyBeta. All trademarks of rules and restrictions are copyrighted under law. No reproductions, or redistributions of these materials are allowed, but if you did so anyways you would be following the rules simultaneously. Remember, from the guru of trolling, this is an absolutely required course in your journey to become the best you can be. In the meantime, after you have mastered the course of hatred and darkness, look up The Later Than Late Show, and become enlightened. Only then can one achieve self-actualization.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest January 28th 2010, 6:35 pm

Easy mode: Post yaoi on a board full of straight, anime-hating males.
    Normal mode: Get people to actually fight you instead of make a passing remark of something to the effect of "ew."
    Hard mode: Get people to fight eachother.
    Super hard mode: Same as above, but on this site: http://www.vexxiang.com/ (I personally made them more or less completely troll-proof, so they got the Mly seal of approval.)
    Impossible mode: Troll troll kingdom.
    Zez
    Zez

10 rules of being random and  universally hated. Blackr1010 rules of being random and  universally hated. Medalw1110 rules of being random and  universally hated. Zigzag1010 rules of being random and  universally hated. Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez January 28th 2010, 6:41 pm

The impossible mode sounds fun.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest January 28th 2010, 6:48 pm

It is. Too bad 4chan's crap these days, all the UseNet troll groups are dead as dirt anymore, and I forgot the URL of PANIK (More accurately, I never memorized it in the first place. It's ridiculously long so nobody will ever guess it on accident.) when I had to completely format my hard-drive. (No, despite my Google-fu, I won't be able to find it with Google, because one of the admins put up code that makes Google spiders basically ignore the entire site ages and ages and ages ago.)

ETA: Oh, also...

Sandbox mode: Do anything on the 4Kids or Sega of America websites.
    Zez
    Zez

Rep24

Post by Zez January 28th 2010, 6:49 pm

The question that begs is; "How would you know this without being a troll yourself"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest January 28th 2010, 6:55 pm

The answer is simple: I don't, because I am a troll and therefore do not know it without being a troll. You saw me trolling (And yes, you were hatin', patrollin', and try'na catch me trollin' dirty.) with your own eyes.
    JollyBeta
    JollyBeta

Rep0

Post by JollyBeta January 28th 2010, 6:57 pm

Mly...?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest January 28th 2010, 7:11 pm

Chanting my name will not summon me. That said, I'm here regardless, so what do you want and why didn't you just ask it in the first place instead of checking to see if I'm here even though I obviously am?
    JollyBeta
    JollyBeta

Rep0

Post by JollyBeta January 28th 2010, 7:12 pm

Because, I'M YOUR LOVER AND YOU BROKE MY HEART
    Anonymous

Post by Guest January 28th 2010, 7:34 pm

10 rules of being random and  universally hated. World%27s%20smallest%20violin
    (URL: http://lh6.ggpht.com/_kIWY2DV0KnE/Swd8y-Fv3OI/AAAAAAAAE5E/e01jHVHkPCw/World%27s%20smallest%20violin.JPG )

Shall I play it for you?
    JollyBeta
    JollyBeta

Rep0

Post by JollyBeta January 28th 2010, 7:35 pm

Yes, yes please. *gives 10 dollar bill*
    You can just leave it at breaking my heart.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest January 28th 2010, 7:43 pm

JollyBeta wrote:10 rules of being random and  universally hated. Bawww
    (URL: https://2img.net/h/i21.photobucket.com/albums/b282/BakaKeiichi/bawww.jpg )

Now who has the proverbial wrench?
    JollyBeta
    JollyBeta

Rep0

Post by JollyBeta January 28th 2010, 7:50 pm

Mly wrote:
    JollyBeta wrote:10 rules of being random and  universally hated. Bawww
    (URL: https://2img.net/h/i21.photobucket.com/albums/b282/BakaKeiichi/bawww.jpg )

Now who has the proverbial wrench?
    Please stop it.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest January 28th 2010, 7:56 pm

JollyBeta wrote:10 rules of being random and  universally hated. Crying
    (URL: http://stu004749.files.wordpress.com/2009/03/crying.jpg )

I think I'll keep on going, thank you.
    JollyBeta
    JollyBeta

Rep0

Post by JollyBeta January 28th 2010, 8:00 pm

*cracks up*
    You are not actually taking me seriously, are you?
    This is a prime example how you don't know me at all.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest January 28th 2010, 8:10 pm

Heh heh heh. Precisely.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content