The ancient lands.

+3
Jmh
The Freedom Fighter
JollyBeta
7 posters

10 rules of being random and universally hated.

JollyBeta
    JollyBeta

10 rules of being random and  universally hated. - Page 2 3qll2

: Female
     Rep0

10 rules of being random and  universally hated. - Page 2 Empty Re: 10 rules of being random and universally hated.

Post by JollyBeta January 28th 2010, 8:15 pm

Ok.
    Anonymous

10 rules of being random and  universally hated. - Page 2 Empty Re: 10 rules of being random and universally hated.

Post by Guest January 28th 2010, 8:23 pm

With all your (again, proverbial) horticultural knowledge, I'd hope you'd be able to see the forest instead of the trees.

...Sigh.
    JollyBeta
    JollyBeta

Rep0

Post by JollyBeta January 28th 2010, 8:40 pm

Ok.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest January 28th 2010, 8:48 pm

You think I'm just gloating to make it seem like I've won this argument in some way you can't understand when I really haven't, don't you? Don't you get it?

Well you'd be right if you were to replace "to make it seem like" with "because" and cut "when I really haven't" off the end. I think you should read through Soviet Soldier's attacks on you again.
    JollyBeta
    JollyBeta

Rep0

Post by JollyBeta January 28th 2010, 9:02 pm

What argument?
    And Soviet Soldier's "attacks" on me are nothing but I failed attempt to make me upset.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest January 28th 2010, 9:09 pm

You want me to make it easy on you? Fine.

Soviet Soldier wrote:You're like Mly 2 months ago
    JollyBeta
    JollyBeta

Rep0

Post by JollyBeta January 28th 2010, 9:24 pm

Wouldn't that be a compliment? Being compared to you is; in your eyes.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest January 28th 2010, 11:22 pm

You're just not getting it. You're manipulative. You're magnificent. You have no qualms against warping a mind to your will. And you have the potential to do great things with a little guidance. And I'd like to give that guidance.
    sykog
    sykog

10 rules of being random and  universally hated. - Page 2 Imagee10

10 rules of being random and  universally hated. - Page 2 Blackr1010 rules of being random and  universally hated. - Page 2 Medalw1110 rules of being random and  universally hated. - Page 2 Medalg1010 rules of being random and  universally hated. - Page 2 Zigzag1010 rules of being random and  universally hated. - Page 2 Medal13

: Male
     Rep29

Post by sykog January 29th 2010, 12:21 am

I like that that list.
    JollyBeta
    JollyBeta

Rep0

Post by JollyBeta January 29th 2010, 1:19 pm

sykog77 wrote:I like that that list.
    THAT'S HOW I ROLL.
    JollyBeta
    JollyBeta

Rep0

Post by JollyBeta January 29th 2010, 1:29 pm

Mly wrote:You're just not getting it. You're manipulative. You're magnificent. You have no qualms against warping a mind to your will. And you have the potential to do great things with a little guidance. And I'd like to give that guidance.
    Baby, I know. coolguy
    sykog
    sykog

10 rules of being random and  universally hated. - Page 2 Blackr1010 rules of being random and  universally hated. - Page 2 Medalw1110 rules of being random and  universally hated. - Page 2 Medalg1010 rules of being random and  universally hated. - Page 2 Zigzag1010 rules of being random and  universally hated. - Page 2 Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog January 29th 2010, 7:03 pm

JollyBeta wrote:
    sykog77 wrote:I like that that list.
    THAT'S HOW I ROLL.
    You made it up yourself, right?
    JollyBeta
    JollyBeta

Rep0

Post by JollyBeta January 29th 2010, 7:35 pm

Yes.
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

10 rules of being random and  universally hated. - Page 2 White1010 rules of being random and  universally hated. - Page 2 Medalg1010 rules of being random and  universally hated. - Page 2 Medal1310 rules of being random and  universally hated. - Page 2 Medalw11

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz February 6th 2010, 12:10 am

I have them all down, except I don't use emoticons too much and I don't have incorrect grammar.
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog February 6th 2010, 1:46 am

Schnickelfritz wrote:I have them all down, except I don't use emoticons too much and I don't have incorrect grammar.
    Oh, you fail then. Too bad.
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

10 rules of being random and  universally hated. - Page 2 VOZLn

10 rules of being random and  universally hated. - Page 2 Medalw1110 rules of being random and  universally hated. - Page 2 Medal13

Rep13

Post by Twixie Hushimo February 6th 2010, 9:58 am

These are my rules of life.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content