The ancient lands.

+5
NeoMetalSonic
The Freedom Fighter
Jmh
sykog
SonicFanPS2
9 posters

If Sonic 06 turned into Sonic the Hedgehog: Revise, would you get it?

SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

If Sonic 06 turned into Sonic the Hedgehog: Revise, would you get it? VOZLn

If Sonic 06 turned into Sonic the Hedgehog: Revise, would you get it? Medalw11If Sonic 06 turned into Sonic the Hedgehog: Revise, would you get it? Medal13

: Male
     Rep12

If Sonic 06 turned into Sonic the Hedgehog: Revise, would you get it? Empty If Sonic 06 turned into Sonic the Hedgehog: Revise, would you get it?

Post by SonicFanPS2 January 31st 2010, 10:26 pm

Imagine it. Now with this 2010 technology, if Sega gives Sonic Team more time, they could perfect everything. No more glitches, random camera moves, odd camera angles, frame rate is fresh and brilliant, worlds have more detail, characters don't just randomly stop for no reason, picturesque cut scenes, revised voice acting, fixed sound, and models are a lot better. Especially the gameplay. Sonic and co. now have much better controls and new attacks+ abilities. Some of the abilities are now either fixed, or revamped. Such as, for the bounce ball attack, you can now move like you did in SA2! The stages are revamped, so you have a more linear, yet filled with lots of hidden spaces, gameplay. And you fall off roads less. There are now 6 more stages than there were before, and revised and added cutscenes. Also, the "Revise" part of the game is a new power that you obtain. It allows you to actually REDO things! Fall off a cliff? Redo! About to die by a fireball or Iblis? Redo and get back your rings, and now you even know where and when the fireball/Iblis will come at you! But you can only use it once per stage, and the bar is used for much more.

-This game would become the 15th anniversary Sonic that is much more. Would you want it?

Last edited by SonicFanPS2 on February 2nd 2010, 4:53 pm; edited 5 times in total
    sykog
    sykog

If Sonic 06 turned into Sonic the Hedgehog: Revise, would you get it? Imagee10

If Sonic 06 turned into Sonic the Hedgehog: Revise, would you get it? Blackr10If Sonic 06 turned into Sonic the Hedgehog: Revise, would you get it? Medalw11If Sonic 06 turned into Sonic the Hedgehog: Revise, would you get it? Medalg10If Sonic 06 turned into Sonic the Hedgehog: Revise, would you get it? Zigzag10If Sonic 06 turned into Sonic the Hedgehog: Revise, would you get it? Medal13

Rep29

If Sonic 06 turned into Sonic the Hedgehog: Revise, would you get it? Empty Re: If Sonic 06 turned into Sonic the Hedgehog: Revise, would you get it?

Post by sykog January 31st 2010, 10:28 pm

I would if it's for Wii.
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

If Sonic 06 turned into Sonic the Hedgehog: Revise, would you get it? Medalw11If Sonic 06 turned into Sonic the Hedgehog: Revise, would you get it? Medal13

Rep12

If Sonic 06 turned into Sonic the Hedgehog: Revise, would you get it? Empty Re: If Sonic 06 turned into Sonic the Hedgehog: Revise, would you get it?

Post by SonicFanPS2 January 31st 2010, 10:32 pm

sykog77 wrote:I would if it's for Wii.

They probably have the technology to make it now for the Wii, so I'm sure it could be ported to the Wii.
    sykog
    sykog

If Sonic 06 turned into Sonic the Hedgehog: Revise, would you get it? Blackr10If Sonic 06 turned into Sonic the Hedgehog: Revise, would you get it? Medalw11If Sonic 06 turned into Sonic the Hedgehog: Revise, would you get it? Medalg10If Sonic 06 turned into Sonic the Hedgehog: Revise, would you get it? Zigzag10If Sonic 06 turned into Sonic the Hedgehog: Revise, would you get it? Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog January 31st 2010, 10:33 pm

There doesn't have to be extra cutscenes. The story was pretty bad.
    Jmh
    Jmh

If Sonic 06 turned into Sonic the Hedgehog: Revise, would you get it? Medalw11If Sonic 06 turned into Sonic the Hedgehog: Revise, would you get it? White10If Sonic 06 turned into Sonic the Hedgehog: Revise, would you get it? Medal13

Rep67

Post by Jmh January 31st 2010, 10:46 pm

Sure I would get it.
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 January 31st 2010, 10:49 pm

sykog77 wrote:There doesn't have to be extra cutscenes. The story was pretty bad.

Alright. I fixed it. They would have revised and some extra cutscenes. Thus, they could fix the whole Elise & Sonic kiss, but I don't think that would happen.
    Jmh
    Jmh

If Sonic 06 turned into Sonic the Hedgehog: Revise, would you get it? Medalw11If Sonic 06 turned into Sonic the Hedgehog: Revise, would you get it? White10If Sonic 06 turned into Sonic the Hedgehog: Revise, would you get it? Medal13

Rep67

Post by Jmh January 31st 2010, 10:50 pm

SonicFanPS2 wrote:
    sykog77 wrote:There doesn't have to be extra cutscenes. The story was pretty bad.

Alright. I fixed it. They would have revised and some extra cutscenes. Thus, they could fix the whole Elise & Sonic kiss, but I don't think that would happen.
    Get rid of Elise and you've got a better game over all.
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 January 31st 2010, 10:58 pm

Hives wrote:
    SonicFanPS2 wrote:

That might not be possible, as she's like the center of the game.

-Gots to go.
    Jmh
    Jmh

Rep67

Post by Jmh January 31st 2010, 10:59 pm

SonicFanPS2 wrote:
    Hives wrote:
    SonicFanPS2 wrote:

-Gots to go.
    That's the problem....
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

If Sonic 06 turned into Sonic the Hedgehog: Revise, would you get it? ZtZYh

If Sonic 06 turned into Sonic the Hedgehog: Revise, would you get it? Blackr10If Sonic 06 turned into Sonic the Hedgehog: Revise, would you get it? Medalw11If Sonic 06 turned into Sonic the Hedgehog: Revise, would you get it? Zigzag10If Sonic 06 turned into Sonic the Hedgehog: Revise, would you get it? White10If Sonic 06 turned into Sonic the Hedgehog: Revise, would you get it? Medal13If Sonic 06 turned into Sonic the Hedgehog: Revise, would you get it? 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter January 31st 2010, 11:09 pm

Techniquely, I'd want it, but nah. It sounds like too much effort for that game.
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog February 1st 2010, 9:51 pm

Hives wrote:
    SonicFanPS2 wrote:

-Gots to go.
    That's the problem....
    Laughing I know.
    Jmh
    Jmh

Rep67

Post by Jmh February 2nd 2010, 12:51 am

sykog77 wrote:
    Hives wrote:
    SonicFanPS2 wrote:

-Gots to go.
    That's the problem....
    Laughing I know.
    I know that you know.
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 February 2nd 2010, 4:51 pm

Hives wrote:
    sykog77 wrote:
    Hives wrote:
    SonicFanPS2 wrote:

-Gots to go.
    That's the problem....
    Laughing I know.
    I know that you know.

I know that you all know. :D

- But would you try to take a revamped, fixed version of the game? Everything is perfect, and NOW YOU CAN MOVE WHILE DOING BOUNCE ATTACKS!
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

If Sonic 06 turned into Sonic the Hedgehog: Revise, would you get it? Blackr10If Sonic 06 turned into Sonic the Hedgehog: Revise, would you get it? Medalw11If Sonic 06 turned into Sonic the Hedgehog: Revise, would you get it? Zigzag10If Sonic 06 turned into Sonic the Hedgehog: Revise, would you get it? White10If Sonic 06 turned into Sonic the Hedgehog: Revise, would you get it? Medal13If Sonic 06 turned into Sonic the Hedgehog: Revise, would you get it? Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic February 2nd 2010, 5:00 pm

No
    Mobius 1
    Mobius 1

If Sonic 06 turned into Sonic the Hedgehog: Revise, would you get it? Kz2PK

Rep0

Post by Mobius 1 February 2nd 2010, 7:20 pm

How about this?

They replace Elise with Amy
    who turns into Metal sonic

and after that it was all just a dream and they all have ice cream down in Brooklyn and take over the Arabian Emerates
    UltimateHyperSuperSonic
    UltimateHyperSuperSonic

If Sonic 06 turned into Sonic the Hedgehog: Revise, would you get it? WFmvl

If Sonic 06 turned into Sonic the Hedgehog: Revise, would you get it? Blackr10

Rep-1

Post by UltimateHyperSuperSonic February 2nd 2010, 7:22 pm

I, uh... LIKED Sonic 06. :Blinded:

A remake would be AWESOME! But, sadly, the one time I actually want SEGA to tick people off... it simply, cannot be...
    Jmh
    Jmh

Rep67

Post by Jmh February 2nd 2010, 7:56 pm

Mobius 1 wrote:How about this?

They replace Elise with Amy
    who turns into Metal sonic

and after that it was all just a dream and they all have ice cream down in Brooklyn and take over the Arabian Emerates
    That would be a great plot.
    Super Racer Z
    Super Racer Z

If Sonic 06 turned into Sonic the Hedgehog: Revise, would you get it? 56qtD

Rep16

Post by Super Racer Z February 3rd 2010, 7:31 pm

No, because there are too many bad premises the game started around, and would not be remotely similar if they were removed. Basically, I feel the game could not be improved without being so drastically changed, that it might as well be an original game.
    TheShadowWalker
    TheShadowWalker

If Sonic 06 turned into Sonic the Hedgehog: Revise, would you get it? Medalw11If Sonic 06 turned into Sonic the Hedgehog: Revise, would you get it? Medalg10If Sonic 06 turned into Sonic the Hedgehog: Revise, would you get it? Medal13If Sonic 06 turned into Sonic the Hedgehog: Revise, would you get it? 2hygec

Rep3

Post by TheShadowWalker February 5th 2010, 8:16 pm

If they cut out the saddest excuse to promote beastiality, then yes.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content