Mario94
SonicFanPS2
Pianta
Army
Superdoodleman
Super Racer Z
Bliz
12 posters

Am I the only one who thinks this site is going down?

Bliz
    Bliz

Am I the only one who thinks this site is going down? Kz2PK

: Female
     Rep1

Am I the only one who thinks this site is going down? Empty Am I the only one who thinks this site is going down?

Post by Bliz March 3rd 2010, 2:58 pm

I mean, meh. This site is getting less active as it was before, and it seems a bunch of the other members don't pop and- do I smell popcorn?
    That is not the point? Am I the only one?
    Super Racer Z
    Super Racer Z

Am I the only one who thinks this site is going down? 56qtD

Am I the only one who thinks this site is going down? Medalw11Am I the only one who thinks this site is going down? Medal13

: Male
     Rep16

Am I the only one who thinks this site is going down? Empty Re: Am I the only one who thinks this site is going down?

Post by Super Racer Z March 3rd 2010, 3:32 pm

The site has been much less active before, therefor it\'s not really getting much less active, if at all. Besides, a lot of people go here to get away from the Sega forums and the general fandom, because they can\'t stand them.

Also, I know more people much better than I ever would have had a chance to if the site would have been as active as something like the SoA boards. If it were a huge group of people who just go on the site and never really acknowledge each other as individuals, it wouldn\'t be much of a community, would it?

Finally, 30 people on within the last 24 hours isn\'t that bad. Neither is 533 registered members(that\'s 17.76% of all registered members which have logged on in the last 24 hours).

I would say that it has been more active, but you have to remember that people have different schedules and work/school hours, so not everyone will be able to come on all of the time.

Last edited by Super Racer Z on March 3rd 2010, 3:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Superdoodleman

Am I the only one who thinks this site is going down? GOMM8

Am I the only one who thinks this site is going down? Medal13

Rep0

Am I the only one who thinks this site is going down? Empty Re: Am I the only one who thinks this site is going down?

Post by Superdoodleman March 3rd 2010, 3:33 pm

You can't come on in the early afternoon on a school day and expect an Army to be there.
    Other than that, The site's fine.
    Army
    Army

Am I the only one who thinks this site is going down? VOZLn

Am I the only one who thinks this site is going down? Blackr10Am I the only one who thinks this site is going down? Medalw11Am I the only one who thinks this site is going down? Medalg10Am I the only one who thinks this site is going down? Zigzag10Am I the only one who thinks this site is going down? Medal13Am I the only one who thinks this site is going down? Rainbo10

Rep2

Post by Army March 3rd 2010, 3:34 pm

... I come on during school so yes joe, you can't expect an Army, but you can expect army to be here :3
    Superdoodleman

Am I the only one who thinks this site is going down? GOMM8

Am I the only one who thinks this site is going down? Medal13

Rep0

Post by Superdoodleman March 3rd 2010, 3:35 pm

Pinata wrote:... I come on during school so yes Joe, you can't expect an Army, but you can expect army :3
    Fixed for increased awesomeness

Last edited by on March 3rd 2010, 3:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Pianta
    Pianta

Am I the only one who thinks this site is going down? Imagee10

Am I the only one who thinks this site is going down? Medalw11Am I the only one who thinks this site is going down? Medalg10Am I the only one who thinks this site is going down? White10Am I the only one who thinks this site is going down? Medal13

Rep21

Post by Pianta March 3rd 2010, 3:38 pm

Ha ha, oh wow.
    No. The site is doing just fine. Like Joe said, people are perhaps busy. You can't expect them to be on 24/7, now can you?
    Army
    Army

Am I the only one who thinks this site is going down? Blackr10Am I the only one who thinks this site is going down? Medalw11Am I the only one who thinks this site is going down? Medalg10Am I the only one who thinks this site is going down? Zigzag10Am I the only one who thinks this site is going down? Medal13Am I the only one who thinks this site is going down? Rainbo10

Rep2

Post by Army March 3rd 2010, 3:40 pm

It's funny, when ever I'm on from school, the only users on are pianta and sometimes erazor.
    Pianta
    Pianta

Am I the only one who thinks this site is going down? Medalw11Am I the only one who thinks this site is going down? Medalg10Am I the only one who thinks this site is going down? White10Am I the only one who thinks this site is going down? Medal13

Rep21

Post by Pianta March 3rd 2010, 3:43 pm

I blame the timezones.
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Am I the only one who thinks this site is going down? Medalw11Am I the only one who thinks this site is going down? Medal13

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 March 3rd 2010, 4:07 pm

Pianta wrote:I blame the timezones.

Don't forget the fact that its around this time of the year that people have to start getting ready for their midterms and exams and whatnot.
    Mario94
    Mario94

Am I the only one who thinks this site is going down? 3qll2

Rep4

Post by Mario94 March 3rd 2010, 4:36 pm

Yep. Just like I had to take my TAKS (Texas Assessment of Knowledge and Skills) tests today. I'm so glad that Texas Educator's Association is getting rid of that my junior year. It'll be easier on my little sister who will be a freshman by then and it won't create a ceiling for teachers across the state of Texas. That's one reason I left my old school district for the one I'm in now.
    Jmh
    Jmh

Am I the only one who thinks this site is going down? Medalw11Am I the only one who thinks this site is going down? White10Am I the only one who thinks this site is going down? Medal13

Rep67

Post by Jmh March 3rd 2010, 5:29 pm

Yes, you are the only one that thinks this site is going down.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Am I the only one who thinks this site is going down? ZtZYh

Am I the only one who thinks this site is going down? Blackr10Am I the only one who thinks this site is going down? Medalw11Am I the only one who thinks this site is going down? Zigzag10Am I the only one who thinks this site is going down? White10Am I the only one who thinks this site is going down? Medal13Am I the only one who thinks this site is going down? 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter March 3rd 2010, 5:39 pm

Hmm. Well...I wouldn't say it's less active, but it does seem like we have less posts. So...the solution is just to post more logical posts. Of course, that assumes a solution is even needed. Perhaps it's just the basis of forums like SOA that change our perspectives of activity.
    Bliz
    Bliz

Rep1

Post by Bliz March 3rd 2010, 5:59 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:Hmm. Well...I wouldn't say it's less active, but it does seem like we have less posts. So...the solution is just to post more logical posts. Of course, that assumes a solution is even needed. Perhaps it's just the basis of forums like SOA that change our perspectives of activity.
    I kinda agree with that.
    And SOA is boring.
    It seems almost all the time there is no new posts.

Meh, it just this site seems like it is getting less active. Yes we have more than 500 members, but we certainly don't have half of that post.
    Bliz
    Bliz

Rep1

Post by Bliz March 3rd 2010, 6:01 pm

wrote:You can't come on in the early afternoon on a school day and expect an Army to be there.
    Other than that, The site's fine.
    If you're talking about when I posted this topic you're wrong.
    I got that idea a longer time ago.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Am I the only one who thinks this site is going down? ZtZYh

Am I the only one who thinks this site is going down? Blackr10Am I the only one who thinks this site is going down? Medalw11Am I the only one who thinks this site is going down? Zigzag10Am I the only one who thinks this site is going down? White10Am I the only one who thinks this site is going down? Medal13Am I the only one who thinks this site is going down? 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter March 3rd 2010, 6:48 pm

FlyingCupcake wrote:
    The Freedom Fighter wrote:Hmm. Well...I wouldn't say it's less active, but it does seem like we have less posts. So...the solution is just to post more logical posts. Of course, that assumes a solution is even needed. Perhaps it's just the basis of forums like SOA that change our perspectives of activity.
    I kinda agree with that.
    And SOA is boring.

Meh, it just this site seems like it is getting less active. Yes we have more than 500 members, but we certainly don't have half of that post.
    Well, if we're talking about it proportionately, we probably have more of that 500 than SOA has of its 117,475.
    sykog
    sykog

Am I the only one who thinks this site is going down? Blackr10Am I the only one who thinks this site is going down? Medalw11Am I the only one who thinks this site is going down? Medalg10Am I the only one who thinks this site is going down? Zigzag10Am I the only one who thinks this site is going down? Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog March 3rd 2010, 7:02 pm

I've noticed that the has been going downhill a bit, and tried to invite more people over here. But it's still fairly active, nothing like last March, when we had 2 posts a day.
    Erazor
    Erazor

Am I the only one who thinks this site is going down? Blackr10Am I the only one who thinks this site is going down? Medalw11Am I the only one who thinks this site is going down? Medalg10Am I the only one who thinks this site is going down? White10Am I the only one who thinks this site is going down? Medal13

Rep22

Post by Erazor March 3rd 2010, 7:17 pm

Yes. You are the only one.
    sykog
    sykog

Am I the only one who thinks this site is going down? Blackr10Am I the only one who thinks this site is going down? Medalw11Am I the only one who thinks this site is going down? Medalg10Am I the only one who thinks this site is going down? Zigzag10Am I the only one who thinks this site is going down? Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog March 3rd 2010, 7:23 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:
    FlyingCupcake wrote:
    I kinda agree with that.
    And SOA is boring.

Well, if we're talking about it proportionately, we probably have more of that 500 than SOA has of its 117,475.
    I've never seen a forum where more than 10% of the members are active.
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

Am I the only one who thinks this site is going down? Medalw11Am I the only one who thinks this site is going down? Zigzag10Am I the only one who thinks this site is going down? White10Am I the only one who thinks this site is going down? Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern March 6th 2010, 5:05 pm

sykog77 wrote:I've noticed that the has been going downhill a bit, and tried to invite more people over here. But it's still fairly active, nothing like last March, when we had 2 posts a day.

yeah well no one cares what you think Sykog... I mean uhh good... opinion there! Don't ban me!
    Bliz
    Bliz

Rep1

Post by Bliz March 6th 2010, 5:10 pm

Soviet Soldier wrote:
    sykog77 wrote:I've noticed that the has been going downhill a bit, and tried to invite more people over here. But it's still fairly active, nothing like last March, when we had 2 posts a day.

yeah well no one cares what you think Sykog... I mean uhh good... opinion there! Don't ban me!
    And you call me a troll.
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

Am I the only one who thinks this site is going down? Medalw11Am I the only one who thinks this site is going down? Zigzag10Am I the only one who thinks this site is going down? White10Am I the only one who thinks this site is going down? Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern March 6th 2010, 5:12 pm

FlyingCupcake wrote:
    Soviet Soldier wrote:

And you call me a troll.

Trolls do it to ir people off, I do it to joke around and have fun.
    Bliz
    Bliz

Rep1

Post by Bliz March 6th 2010, 5:16 pm

Soviet Soldier wrote:
    FlyingCupcake wrote:
    Soviet Soldier wrote:

And you call me a troll.

But I don't do it to ir people off, when I try to ir people off I used real insults and such.
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

Rep26

Post by Auflodern March 6th 2010, 7:13 pm

FlyingCupcake wrote:
    Soviet Soldier wrote:
    FlyingCupcake wrote:
    Soviet Soldier wrote:

And you call me a troll.

But I don't do it to ir people off, when I try to ir people off I used real insults and such.

you did a pretty good job of irring everyone on the chatbox off with that peace drug bit
    Bliz
    Bliz

Rep1

Post by Bliz March 6th 2010, 7:15 pm

Soviet Soldier wrote:
    FlyingCupcake wrote:
    Soviet Soldier wrote:
    FlyingCupcake wrote:
    And you call me a troll.

you did a pretty good job of irring everyone on the chatbox off with that peace drug bit
    You obviously do not understand what pissing people off is. I thought you'd know since you do it so often.
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 March 6th 2010, 7:33 pm

Let's not start a fight, guys.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content