The ancient lands.

+4
Erazor
Miles24
Knucklesownsyou280
the real sonicfan01
8 posters

How Thinks There Should Be a Fan Comics Page in The Fourms?

the real sonicfan01
    the real sonicfan01

How Thinks There Should Be a Fan Comics Page in The Fourms? WFmvl

Rep0

How Thinks There Should Be a Fan Comics Page in The Fourms? Empty How Thinks There Should Be a Fan Comics Page in The Fourms?

Post by the real sonicfan01 June 16th 2010, 11:16 am

I Really Think There Should Be A Fan Comics Page on The Fourms Who Agrees With Me? :durr:
    Knucklesownsyou280
    Knucklesownsyou280

How Thinks There Should Be a Fan Comics Page in The Fourms? GOMM8

: Male
     Rep2

How Thinks There Should Be a Fan Comics Page in The Fourms? Empty Re: How Thinks There Should Be a Fan Comics Page in The Fourms?

Post by Knucklesownsyou280 June 16th 2010, 1:09 pm

The Fan Art or Fan Fiction forums woud suffice, for fan comics. I think Miles24 posts his fan comic in fant art, but I'm not too sure.
    Miles24
    Miles24

How Thinks There Should Be a Fan Comics Page in The Fourms? Imagee10

How Thinks There Should Be a Fan Comics Page in The Fourms? Blackr10How Thinks There Should Be a Fan Comics Page in The Fourms? Medalw11How Thinks There Should Be a Fan Comics Page in The Fourms? White10How Thinks There Should Be a Fan Comics Page in The Fourms? Medal13How Thinks There Should Be a Fan Comics Page in The Fourms? 2nio02t

Rep2

How Thinks There Should Be a Fan Comics Page in The Fourms? Empty Re: How Thinks There Should Be a Fan Comics Page in The Fourms?

Post by Miles24 June 16th 2010, 7:20 pm

Fan comics or sprite comics, seeing that they depend mostly on visual design, would go within the Fan Art section at this moment. A Fan Comic section may be a good idea, but it is both up to Zezima to decide, and there has to be more interest comics within the site.
    Erazor
    Erazor

How Thinks There Should Be a Fan Comics Page in The Fourms? Imagee10

How Thinks There Should Be a Fan Comics Page in The Fourms? Blackr10How Thinks There Should Be a Fan Comics Page in The Fourms? Medalw11How Thinks There Should Be a Fan Comics Page in The Fourms? Medalg10How Thinks There Should Be a Fan Comics Page in The Fourms? White10How Thinks There Should Be a Fan Comics Page in The Fourms? Medal13

Rep22

Post by Erazor June 16th 2010, 9:56 pm

Like the others said. Fan Comics are pretty much Fan Art. We don't need to clutter up the fan forum with a section very few people will use.
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

How Thinks There Should Be a Fan Comics Page in The Fourms? VOZLn

How Thinks There Should Be a Fan Comics Page in The Fourms? Medalw11How Thinks There Should Be a Fan Comics Page in The Fourms? Zigzag10How Thinks There Should Be a Fan Comics Page in The Fourms? White10How Thinks There Should Be a Fan Comics Page in The Fourms? Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern June 16th 2010, 10:10 pm

and who besides Miles makes comics?
    Zez
    Zez

How Thinks There Should Be a Fan Comics Page in The Fourms? Blackr10How Thinks There Should Be a Fan Comics Page in The Fourms? Medalw11How Thinks There Should Be a Fan Comics Page in The Fourms? Zigzag10How Thinks There Should Be a Fan Comics Page in The Fourms? Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez June 17th 2010, 1:05 am

...How thinks? How thinks?

As for your question; no.
    Plix
    Plix

Rep13

Post by Plix June 23rd 2010, 8:33 pm

Nope, post it somewhere else, sorry bud.
    Alex The Hedgehog

How Thinks There Should Be a Fan Comics Page in The Fourms? Kz2PK

Rep1

Post by Alex The Hedgehog June 28th 2010, 6:03 pm

the real sonicfan01 wrote:I Really Think There Should Be A Fan Comics Page on The Fourms Who Agrees With Me? :durr:

We have one, it's called fan fiction.
    Alex The Hedgehog

How Thinks There Should Be a Fan Comics Page in The Fourms? Kz2PK

Rep1

Post by Alex The Hedgehog June 28th 2010, 6:05 pm

The Facist Fighter wrote:and who besides Miles makes comics?

I sorta make comics, usually the comics I make are miniachure and are in messages to new members.
    Zez
    Zez

How Thinks There Should Be a Fan Comics Page in The Fourms? Blackr10How Thinks There Should Be a Fan Comics Page in The Fourms? Medalw11How Thinks There Should Be a Fan Comics Page in The Fourms? Zigzag10How Thinks There Should Be a Fan Comics Page in The Fourms? Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez June 28th 2010, 7:43 pm

Locked.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content