SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Left 4 Dead- The RPG VOZLn

Left 4 Dead- The RPG Medalw11Left 4 Dead- The RPG Medal13

: Male
     Rep12

Left 4 Dead- The RPG Empty Left 4 Dead- The RPG

Post by SonicFanPS2 March 6th 2010, 8:15 pm

"Is this on? Good. Ahem. My name is Robert P. Goliath. I'm a doctor from Dallas, Texas. I'm making this recording to make sure that someone knows that we were here. That we existed, once. Er, let me continue.

Anyway, it was 2 weeks after the startling infection of a new strain of the rabies virus. It immediately killed any human that it got itself ahold of. However, the dead human.......wasn't dead. It was alive. It was a zombie.
    It kept it's primal instincts, and could climb anything it would reach with it's sharp nails. It had no iris, and you could only see white. The skin wasn't normal. It was grey.
    They wore nothing but the clothes on their backs. They sat, and they just stood. They looked.......sad. And yet, when we got near, that was when they went ballistic. They ran toward us at full speed, and they bit. They scratched. They mauled. They did whatever they could to kill us. They killed my patients and my fellow physicians and nurses. And all them- the patients, the doctors, the nurses- they became zombies. They did the bit and scratched me, but I managed to live. Strangely, I did not change. I didn't become a zombie.
    It's been a week since it got all the way to Dallas and when I got harmed. I'm scared to become one of them now, but I doubt it'll happen any time soon. I haven't become one yet. I've been hiding in a safe- house that we made, something that I hear other survivors are making. They make safe- houses that protect us from the zombies, and we move from house to house until we find someone. Anyone.
    We blocked the doors. We've blocked all exits and entrances, to make sure nothing goes in or out. We can't risk it.
    The military won't rescue us. Instead, they kill us, to make sure they don't get infected. We're on our own now, me and some other people I've met along the way to this place. We're outside an abandoned farm in Waco, Texas. We're gonna find a way to leave this place, and go anywhere that we can to survive. We leave in the morning. Zombies don't come out in the morning, right?........Or do the- Oh god, another one--------(END OF RECORDING)"

- Welcome to the Left 4 Dead RPG. In this story, we pave our own road from Texas to anywhere that we can. You can make your own character, and let them have their own bio. What their specialty is, what they look like, how they act, etc. Once we have 4 other people, we'll start. Have fun! ::D:

Also, once we have 5 people total(if you count Robert), then you can also join by trying to join as another survivor who the group encounters.

Survivors:

Robert P. Goliath(starring SonicFanPS2)

Bloodshot(ShadowDude64)

Ashley "Ash" (Ash the Hedgehog)

Alice(Flying Cupcake/Bliz)

Matt(Schnickelfritz)

This is the information required to make your own character:

Name:
    Appearance:
    Weight(For if we need to eat you, hehe):
    Personality:
    Bio(Please also add in what happened during the infection and how you met Rob and the other survivors):
    Skills:
    *How you became immune:

You will also have a life bar:

Robert- 60/100 HP

After your HP hits zero, you will go into a stage where you are near death. You get 300 seconds, and it will go down faster if zombies are picking on you. Only other survivors can rescue you, and you will have only 1 HP+ 29 temporary HP when you get rescued. You can only be near death so much. If you go into that stage more than twice without using a medikit, then you will die immediately the next time you go into the near death stage. If you die, you can ONLY live again by chest defibrillators.

Though you can heal with pills/syringes(for a temporary time, as it will wear away), or permanently with medikits. You all start out with one medikit, and that is the maximum amount of medikits and pills/ syringes you can hold.

Your weapons are excruciatingly important against these zombies, as well. You can't have much too powerful weapons.

Melee Weapons Available:

1. Knife(What we all start out with, which we found in the barn)
    2. Cooking Pan(What we also found in the barn)
    3. Baseball Bat
    4. Hammer
    5. *Chainsaw(Batteries WILL die)
    6. *Katana

- These weapons will kill hordes of Common Infected in one shot, so they take away 50 HP per blow. However, it'll take a lot more than that to beat down the Special Infected.

Sub- weapons are throwing daggers and ninja stars, but you can only carry 3. And they break after use, and only do 15 damage. You regain them at the next Safe- house, though. Use them wisely.

Shooting Weapons:

1. M4(200 bullets, 50 per use) Comes from the safe- house when you start - 35 HP per shot
    2. Pump Action Shot- Gun(60 bullets, 6 per use) Comes from the safe- house when you start - 45 HP per shot
    3. AK(450 bullets, 50 per use) - 40 HP per shot
    4. Shot Gun(90 bullets, 10 per use) - 55 HP per shot
    5. Cross Shot -gun(90 bullets, 10 per use) - 60 HP per shot
    6. Sub- Machine Gun(500 bullets, 50 per use) - 35 HP per shot
    7. Machine Gun(600 bullets, 50 per use) - 35 HP per shot
    8. *Flame- thrower( Lasts for 100 seconds, 5 seconds per shot) - 20 HP per shot, but leaves a burning effect.

Sub Shooting Weapons- Your just- in- case weapons. They have unlimited Ammo, but it takes extra time to reload them all back:

Pistol: 15 bullets - 20 HP damage per shot
    Dual Pistols: 30 bullets - 20 HP damage per shot
    Magnum: 8 bullets, but more powerful - 50 HP damage per shot
    *Mini- Uzi: 120 bullets, 5 per shot - 20 HP per shot
    Army Swiss Knife: 10 HP per shot, Unlimited

These shooter weapons are replaced by melee weapons, but when you go to near- death, you can only use a pistol. If you have dual pistols or a magnum, however, you will be able to use them in the near- death stage.

Your Extra Weapons:

Grenade: A normal grenade. Explodes when thrown. The most generic weapon in the game.

Pipe Bomb: A bomb that attracts zombies away from your location, and instead they rush to where the bomb is. The bomb's ticking sounds are what attracts them. It will explode shortly afterwards, and kill all the zombies that got near.

Molotov: A bomb that, when you break onto the ground, causes a fire and burns a multitude of zombies.

Boomer Bile: A new formula created by the government and sent everywhere through the world. It attracts zombies, and while it doesn't explode like the pipe bomb, it causes zombies to fight and kill each other over the smell.

*Electro- Latch- A remotely- detonated weapon. You simply latch it onto the ground, and when you use the remote- controlled switch, it will immediately electrocute enemies in the area. It's recommended you walk away from the electro- latch, lest you want to electrocute yourself.

*Acid Vial: When you break it onto the ground, the acid in the vial will come out, and burn all zombies in it's domain to the bone.

Weapons with the * sign is rarely found, and is more powerful than normal weapons.

There is also an emergency weapon. The grapple- hanger, which will save you immediately if you're in near death and you go too far away from your teammates. However, it has 5 uses, and you can only be saved so much.

- These zombies are changing. They're becoming more powerful. But no problem. You'll just need to cut em' down.

1. Charger
    - Once a football player, they will now tackle you at any chance they get. Once they corner you, they WILL pummel you. And they won't stop. -500HP

2. Witch
    - These girls were once quite nice, but after death, they only know sadness. They cry and cry, and if you disturb their sadness, they will kill you. One strike will bring you so close to death you will wish you never disturbed her. - 1000HP

(NOTE: These witches won't hurt you if you hurt her. But if you do, and she hits you, your HP will go down to 0, and you will immediately hit the near- death stage.)

3. Smoker
    - He was a smoker who was caught by the disease. He can now entangle people with his tongue and other zombies will come to the tangled person and harm them until they're dead. Only another survivor can save them. - 400 HP

4. Jockey Headhunter
    - A former jockey who will jump at you and pin you down, ripping you apart until you're done for, in which other zombies come around you and help out the Frogger. Only another survivor can save you then. They have another way of attacking: they're on your head, causing you to be blinded by their hands and mouth while they and other zombies try to claw at you as well. - 300 HP

5. Boomer
    - They're pretty slow. They only do 2 things: spit at you, which will attract a huge horde of zombies towards you, or when you kill them, they will explode, which will hurt you a lot. 1/2 HP off your health. - 200 HP

5. Tank
    - The hardheads of the game. They are quite macho, so thus, you're gonna have to shoot at them. A lot. They're the hardest types of zombies in the game, so you're gonna have to beat them down flat. - 2000 HP

- All of the common infected have 50 HP.

Last edited by SonicFanPS2 on March 29th 2010, 9:20 pm; edited 12 times in total
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

: Female
     Rep13

Left 4 Dead- The RPG Empty Re: Left 4 Dead- The RPG

Post by Twixie Hushimo March 6th 2010, 11:50 pm

Hello. I'd like to be a survivor, please.
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 March 7th 2010, 12:23 am

Ash The Hedgehog wrote:Hello. I'd like to be a survivor, please.

Welcome! Please, put in your character's information please.

Name:
    Appearance:
    Weight(For if we need to eat you, hehe):
    Personality:
    Bio:
    Skills:
    Army
    Army

Left 4 Dead- The RPG Blackr10Left 4 Dead- The RPG Medalw11Left 4 Dead- The RPG Medalg10Left 4 Dead- The RPG Zigzag10Left 4 Dead- The RPG Medal13Left 4 Dead- The RPG Rainbo10

Rep2

Post by Army March 7th 2010, 1:31 am

... I love left 4 dead!
    *Grabs Robert as a hunter*
    NO ONE CAN SAVE YOU IF YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE LEFT!
    JK, I can't wait to read this!
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

Rep13

Post by Twixie Hushimo March 7th 2010, 11:37 am

Name: Ashley "Ash"
    Job (current): Chef
    Appearance: (can they be hedgehogs? If answered, I will come back and edit)
    Weight: (need above info first)
    Personality: depends on the situation; cool, a fighter, cunning, but usually kind
    Bio: At the age of two, she was an experiment victim. At age four, her parents died in a house fire, and at age eleven she lost her close friend. Since then on, she lived on her own with her brother.
    Skills: Katanas, specially enabled ninja star, and her powers, if allowed.
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 March 7th 2010, 12:23 pm

Ash The Hedgehog wrote:Name: Ashley "Ash"
    Job (current): Chef
    Appearance: (can they be hedgehogs? If answered, I will come back and edit)
    Weight: (need above info first)
    Personality: depends on the situation; cool, a fighter, cunning, but usually kind
    Bio: At the age of two, she was an experiment victim. At age four, her parents died in a house fire, and at age eleven she lost her close friend. Since then on, she lived on her own with her brother.
    Skills: Katanas, specially enabled ninja star, and her powers, if allowed.

Uhh.....I'm not sure....especially since animals aren't infected by the virus. Maybe if you said she was experimented on as an animal that transformed....maybe? And maybe if her parents were animals, they died in a forest fire? Or just a human or something.

Also, if you could please add what happened to them during the infection, and how they met Robert and the rest of the group. And maybe if she got separated from her brother. And....what kind of powers?

Pinata wrote:... I love left 4 dead!
    *Grabs Robert as a hunter*
    NO ONE CAN SAVE YOU IF YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE LEFT!
    JK, I can't wait to read this!

Pinata, this is the RPG. The story is right here:

https://sonicommunity.forumotion.com/fan-fiction-f11/left-4-dead-t4211.htm

Though you can join if you want.

Last edited by SonicFanPS2 on March 7th 2010, 12:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Shadow Dude 64
    Shadow Dude 64

Left 4 Dead- The RPG Medalw11Left 4 Dead- The RPG White10Left 4 Dead- The RPG Medal13

Rep3

Post by Shadow Dude 64 March 7th 2010, 12:49 pm

This looks cool I would like to join if thats ok
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 March 7th 2010, 12:58 pm

Shadow Dude 64 wrote:This looks cool I would like to join if thats ok

No problem! Just put in your character's information, if that's okay.
    Shadow Dude 64
    Shadow Dude 64

Left 4 Dead- The RPG Medalw11Left 4 Dead- The RPG White10Left 4 Dead- The RPG Medal13

Rep3

Post by Shadow Dude 64 March 7th 2010, 1:34 pm

Name:Bloodshot (Aka Shadow Dude)
    Job(Former):Leader of S.T.A.R.S unit
    Appearance:*points to sig* he is a hedgehog but I will have him as human in this to avoid confusion
    Weight(For if we need to eat you, hehe):8-9 Stone
    Personality:Shadows type of personality
    Bio:When Bloodshot was born his parents where slayed but the evilest man alive Darkrah. Him and Darkrah have been fighting for a long time and to this day still are. Wanting to get revenge for his father a master the arts of combat and learned how to use the latest weapons. He joined S.T.A.R.S at the age of 14 and worked his way up through the ranks to become Leader.Leader of S.T.A.R.S unit Bloodshot also known as Shadow dude and his crew where on a case to find the starting of this disease that is spreading rapidly. On his way to the location they had recived they were attacked by numerus amount of Zombies. There seemed to be no end to them and many man where lost. Bloodshot and his best friend Shock where the only ones left standing out of all the rest. Shock was badly injured and was already bitten but Bloodshot was surten they could find a cure. Shock told him theres was none for this yet and told him to get out of the area he would take them out with him. Bloodshot refused to let his friend do so but Shock asked him what other choice do they have? Bloodshot stayed silent and Shock said take this. He handed him a gold watch and said "this had brought me luck for all my battles I hope it does the same for you now go"
    Bloodshot took the watch and said "I'll advendege you!" He ran from Shocks direction and a few moments later an explosion was seen in the distance. Shock had taken him self out with the other Zombies to spare his friends life. When Bloodshot reached the factory it was empty. The only clue was that the origin of these monsters where created in the area of Chile. As Bloodshot made his way out 3 Zombies attacked him. Bloodshot was bit on the arm and was badly injured. He finished the Zombies with his Shoutgun and then fell to the ground holding his arm. "Damn Zombie..." he said looking around for a cure. He found a needle on the table and it was labeled PGS/73TW. Bloodshot took out his iphone and looked at the picture. "Damn this was the cure they where working on... Shock still wouldn't of made though... He would of had to of made it here in 10 minutes. Well here goes nothing..." Bloodshot injected himself and stood up and looked at his arm. The bite mark was gone and he felt ok again. Before leaving the factory he got the rest last of the cure in the needle and put it into a glass jar. The cure seems to multiply but very slowly and only works on people that have been in the first 10 minutes. He took the cure with him and took the needle with him. Bloodshot said to himself "I got lucky that time. I have to be more careful of those Zombies" Bloodshot got his hands on a car and manedged to hot wire it. He left Texas and headed for Chile. It will take him a long time to get there. On his way there he stopped at a abondon Petrol station hoping to find to find any survivors. He did he bumped into Robert and his crew.
    Skills: Knowing the arts of Mortal combat he is good at fighting hand to hand. He is armed with a shoutgun known as the hydra & another gun called the L.hawk. Being a member of S.T.A.R.S has made him an excellent marksman.

Last edited by Shadow Dude 64 on March 7th 2010, 2:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

Rep13

Post by Twixie Hushimo March 7th 2010, 1:36 pm

PS2: Okay, here:

Appearance: She's a tall, beautiful light skinned teenager with wavy, dirty blond ahir and green eyes.

Powers: simply Ash's power. For the sake of this RPG, and since she is solely human, let's just say her powers were a result of the experimentation practiced on her.
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 March 7th 2010, 1:40 pm

Ash The Hedgehog wrote:PS2: Okay, here:

Appearance: She's a tall, beautiful light skinned teenager with wavy, dirty blond ahir and green eyes.

Powers: simply Ash's power. For the sake of this RPG, and since she is solely human, let's just say her powers were a result of the experimentation practiced on her.

You never specified what her powers were.

Shadow Dude 64 wrote:Name:Bloodshot (Aka Shadow Dude)
    Appearance:*points to sig* he is a hedgehog but I will have him as human in this to avoid confusion
    Bio:When Bloodshot was born his parents where slayed but the evilest man alive Darkrah. Him and Darkrah have been fighting for a long time and to this day still are. Wanting to get revenge for his father a master the arts of combat and learned how to use the latest weapons. He joined S.T.A.R.S at the age of 14 and worked his way up through the ranks to become Leader.Leader of S.T.A.R.S unit Bloodshot also known as Shadow dude and his crew where on a case to find the starting of this disease that is spreading rapidly. On his way to the location they had recived they were attacked by numerus amount of Zombies. There seemed to be no end to them and many man where lost. Bloodshot and his best friend Shock where the only ones left standing out of all the rest. Shock was badly injured and was already bitten but Bloodshot was surten they could find a cure. Shock told him theres was none for this yet and told him to get out of the area he would take them out with him. Bloodshot refused to let his friend do so but Shock asked him what other choice do they have? Bloodshot stayed silent and Shock said take this. He handed him a gold watch and said "this had brought me luck for all my battles I hope it does the same for you now go"
    Bloodshot took the watch and said "I'll advendege you!" He ran from Shocks direction and a few moments later an explosion was seen in the distance. Shock had taken him self out with the other Zombies to spare his friends life. When Bloodshot reached the factory it was empty. The only clue was that the origin of these monsters where created in the area of Chile. Bloodshot got his hands on a car and manedged to hot wire it. He left Texas and headed for Chile. It will take him a long time to get there. On his way there he stopped at a abondon Petrol station hoping to find to find any survivors. He did he bumped into Robert and his crew.
    Skills: Knowing the arts of Mortal combat he is good at fighting hand to hand. He is armed with a shoutgun known as the hydra & another gun called the L.hawk. Being a member of S.T.A.R.S has made him an excellent marksman.

Whao holy s I got carried away with that bio! :shock:

I sorta think you did....

Anyway, you guys also need to find out if you're immune or not. So maybe if you could add that to your bios, please?
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

Rep13

Post by Twixie Hushimo March 7th 2010, 1:47 pm

Let's say I'm immune from experiments. And Ash...has telekenesis, I guess would be the easy one, and is able to blast things back with her powers, etc.
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 March 7th 2010, 1:57 pm

Ash The Hedgehog wrote:Let's say I'm immune from experiments. And Ash...has telekenesis, I guess would be the easy one, and is able to blast things back with her powers, etc.

Thats good. I would also like to know how she knows or found out shes immune.

Also, what do you mean by "need above info" for the weight section?
    Shadow Dude 64
    Shadow Dude 64

Rep3

Post by Shadow Dude 64 March 7th 2010, 2:03 pm

Name:Bloodshot (Aka Shadow Dude)
    Bloodshot took the watch and said "I'll advendege you!" He ran from Shocks direction and a few moments later an explosion was seen in the distance. Shock had taken him self out with the other Zombies to spare his friends life. When Bloodshot reached the factory it was empty. The only clue was that the origin of these monsters where created in the area of Chile. As Bloodshot made his way out 3 Zombies attacked him. Bloodshot was bit on the arm and was badly injured. He finished the Zombies with his Shoutgun and then fell to the ground holding his arm. "Damn Zombie..." he said looking around for a cure. He found a needle on the table and it was labeled PGS/73TW. Bloodshot took out his iphone and looked at the picture. "Damn this was the cure they where working on... Shock still wouldn't of made though... He would of had to of made it here in 10 minutes. Well here goes nothing..." Bloodshot injected himself and stood up and looked at his arm. The bite mark was gone and he felt ok again. Before leaving the factory he got the rest last of the cure in the needle and put it into a glass jar. The cure seems to multiply but very slowly and only works on people that have been in the first 10 minutes. He took the cure with him and took the needle with him. Bloodshot said to himself "I got lucky that time. I have to be more careful of those Zombies" Bloodshot got his hands on a car and manedged to hot wire it. He left Texas and headed for Chile. It will take him a long time to get there. On his way there he stopped at a abondon Petrol station hoping to find to find any survivors. He did he bumped into Robert and his crew.

Updated
    Bliz
    Bliz

Left 4 Dead- The RPG Kz2PK

Rep1

Post by Bliz March 7th 2010, 2:04 pm

Name: Alice Winkston
    Job(Former): Working the Cash Register at the Grocery store
    Appearance: 5'2, Black and dark brownish hair, tan in the mix of her light skinned African american color.
    Weight(For if we need to eat you, hehe): 96
    Personality: Bubbly, not the type to think things through, hyperactive which helps her kill zombies. Nice but enforces self defense.
    Bio: Born to a Saleswoman and a Computer Engineer, she knows how to sweet talk someone and how to work with computers. Both of her parents are on business trips, leaving her worried and behind.
    Skills: She is has super strength and can unintentionally heal people, but she is unsure how to use it to her full potential. She found out about it when she was on her short rage and completely destroyed her room, she began to bleed and covered it with her hands and it simply disappeared. She is good at sweet talking someone and work with computers or anything that has to do with communications. She took Karate and is very tough.

Last edited by FlyingCupcake on March 29th 2010, 10:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

Rep13

Post by Twixie Hushimo March 7th 2010, 2:07 pm

Ashley cannot bleed, and is therefore immune.
    Bliz
    Bliz

Rep1

Post by Bliz March 7th 2010, 2:11 pm

Ash The Hedgehog wrote:Ashley cannot bleed, and is therefore immune.
    I can heal things, so we're kinda the same.
    *high fives Ash*
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 March 7th 2010, 2:22 pm

Shadow Dude 64 wrote:Name:Bloodshot (Aka Shadow Dude)

Updated

Thank you. And they don't have a cure anymore, right?

Plus, both you(Ash) and Bliz haven't described how they met Robert. And......I'm not sure you guys need special powers. Because to make it fair, we need to be able to die. And to die, we need to bleed. So I'm not sure the special powers are necessary. We just need to know you're immune, and thus an example. You got bit, and nothing happened. That's it.

Shadow Dude 64 wrote:No SonicFanPS2 Bloodshot has the cure with him but it Multiplys at a slow rate so it will be awhile before its used again

Also, I'm not sure if we need the cure, seeing as we might not be able to save these guys in time, or if they even want to be saved by strangers. Church guy from L4D, for example, went crazy after being bitten and didn't let anyone in the safe house until he became a zombie. So maybe if it was just the last cure and it made you immune?

Last edited by SonicFanPS2 on March 7th 2010, 2:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Shadow Dude 64
    Shadow Dude 64

Rep3

Post by Shadow Dude 64 March 7th 2010, 2:24 pm

No SonicFanPS2 Bloodshot has the cure with him but it Multiplys at a slow rate so it will be awhile before its used again.

SonicFanPS2 wrote:
    Also, I'm not sure if we need the cure, seeing as we might not be able to save these guys in time, or if they even want to be saved by strangers. Church guy from L4D, for example, went crazy after being bitten and didn't let anyone in the safe house until he became a zombie. So maybe if it was just the last cure and it made you immune?

Lets just see how it works out with the cure
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

Rep13

Post by Twixie Hushimo March 7th 2010, 2:39 pm

Ashley lives in Houston, and she was simply taking a trip around the state when she fell somewhere and they realized that she couldn't bleed. From there, they took her to Robert, to make sure that she was not a zombie. Also, she cannot bleed, but for the sake of this story alone...let's just say that she's fragile, so she can die (she still can die in other stories, etc.).
    Bliz
    Bliz

Rep1

Post by Bliz March 7th 2010, 2:44 pm

I said how my character found out she has healing powers already.
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

Rep13

Post by Twixie Hushimo March 7th 2010, 2:45 pm

Ooh, how about Alice and Ash are best friends?
    Bliz
    Bliz

Rep1

Post by Bliz March 7th 2010, 2:46 pm

Ash The Hedgehog wrote:Ooh, how about Alice and Ash are best friends?
    Yeah! We're family friends.
    Shadow Dude 64
    Shadow Dude 64

Rep3

Post by Shadow Dude 64 March 7th 2010, 3:09 pm

Come on one more person and we can start!
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 March 7th 2010, 3:23 pm

Ash The Hedgehog wrote:Ashley lives in Houston, and she was simply taking a trip around the state when she fell somewhere and they realized that she couldn't bleed. From there, they took her to Robert, to make sure that she was not a zombie. Also, she cannot bleed, but for the sake of this story alone...let's just say that she's fragile, so she can die (she still can die in other stories, etc.).

FlyingCupcake wrote:I said how my character found out she has healing powers already.

I'll accept the unable to bleed part, but the powers have to go. I don't think we need any powers. We're just normal human beings who want to survive.

And Bliz, you still haven't mentioned how you mean Robert and co.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content