Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

Left 4 Dead- The RPG - Page 2 VOZLn

Left 4 Dead- The RPG - Page 2 Medalw11Left 4 Dead- The RPG - Page 2 Medal13

: Female
     Rep13

Left 4 Dead- The RPG - Page 2 Empty Re: Left 4 Dead- The RPG

Post by Twixie Hushimo March 7th 2010, 3:27 pm

Darn. But she can still have katanas and a ninja star, right?
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

: Male
     Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 March 7th 2010, 3:36 pm

Ash The Hedgehog wrote:Darn. But she can still have katanas and a ninja star, right?

Yes. Katana is a part of the list of weapons if you check the first post. Adding ninja stars.
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Left 4 Dead- The RPG - Page 2 Imagee10

Left 4 Dead- The RPG - Page 2 White10Left 4 Dead- The RPG - Page 2 Medalg10Left 4 Dead- The RPG - Page 2 Medal13Left 4 Dead- The RPG - Page 2 Medalw11

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz March 7th 2010, 3:40 pm

Name: Matt Mark Sumner
    Job: Professional Drummer
    Appearance: Fairly tall at 6' 2''. Has messy brown hair, wears a large black t-shirt with grey vest. combat pants and boots, and a pack at his waist with his weapon.
    Weight: 136 lbs.
    Personality: Very cheerful, but also sarcastic, sometimes his sarcasm gets the better of him.
    Bio: He was at a gig with his band, the Dire Crooks, when the doors were broken down by a horde. They unplugged everything, turning it pitch dark, and Matt took off back stage, fending off some stray zombies with his drum sticks. A few hours later after hiding behind a dumpster, he saw that everyone had been transformed.
    Skills: Drumming, using a handgun.
    How you became immune: When he was younger, he stepped on a rusted nail and had to go to the hospital to get a tetanus injection. A young nurse input the wrong chemicals and extremely overdosed him, making him have to stay in the hospital for a month, and immune to any infections for the rest of his life.
    (Can I use a weapon I made up, if it's not too godmoddy?)
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 March 7th 2010, 3:41 pm

Schnickelfritz wrote:Name: Matt Mark Sumner
    Job: Professional Drummer
    Appearance: Fairly tall at 6' 2''. Has messy brown hair, wears a large black t-shirt with grey vest. combat pants and boots, and a pack at his waist with his weapon.
    Weight: 136 lbs.
    Personality: Very cheerful, but also sarcastic, sometimes his sarcasm gets the better of him.
    Bio: He was at a gig with his band, the Dire Crooks, when the doors were broken down by a horde. They unplugged everything, turning it pitch dark, and Matt took off back stage, fending off some stray zombies with his drum sticks. A few hours later after hiding behind a dumpster, he saw that everyone had been transformed.
    Skills: Drumming, using a handgun.
    How you became immune: When he was younger, he stepped on a rusted nail and had to go to the hospital to get a tetanus injection. A young nurse input the wrong chemicals and extremely overdosed him, making him have to stay in the hospital for a month, and immune to any infections for the rest of his life.
    (Can I use a weapon I made up, if it's not too godmoddy?)

Of course. I would have to add it to the list, though. Also, you never specified how he met Rob and co.

We now have 5 people.

Also, Matty, is he named after Maximillion Grayson Sumner from the Grey Griffons series?
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Left 4 Dead- The RPG - Page 2 White10Left 4 Dead- The RPG - Page 2 Medalg10Left 4 Dead- The RPG - Page 2 Medal13Left 4 Dead- The RPG - Page 2 Medalw11

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz March 7th 2010, 3:45 pm

Oh right. Well, I don't really know anything about Rob.
    Also, the weapon is one I made up for an RP on SoA, only he can make 'em, so only he has them. They're basically a ray gun, they look like regular pistols, but they don't have bullets, they run on battery. The longer you shoot 'em, the more battery they use.They each have about 3 hours of battery in them. He has two. They are also able to be used sort of like tractor beams, and can pick up objects up to 100 lbs. per each gun, if he crosses the streams, they do twice the damage and can pick up twice as much weight.
    Bliz
    Bliz

Left 4 Dead- The RPG - Page 2 Kz2PK

Rep1

Post by Bliz March 7th 2010, 4:16 pm

I like the knife. But can I also have a sword?
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 March 7th 2010, 4:25 pm

Schnickelfritz wrote:Oh right. Well, I don't really know anything about Rob.
    Also, the weapon is one I made up for an RP on SoA, only he can make 'em, so only he has them. They're basically a ray gun, they look like regular pistols, but they don't have bullets, they run on battery. The longer you shoot 'em, the more battery they use.They each have about 3 hours of battery in them. He has two. They are also able to be used sort of like tractor beams, and can pick up objects up to 100 lbs. per each gun, if he crosses the streams, they do twice the damage and can pick up twice as much weight.

It may be a bit too techonologically advanced, as I really don't understand the tractor method. I can understand something like the sharp ray coming from a gun that is a new invention that is found in the mall or something, but I still don't get the tractor. And they could be stronger. Is it okay if you change it around?

FlyingCupcake wrote:I like the knife. But can I also have a sword?

They'll only be found around stores and malls, and etc.

You don't usually find a sword in a barn. Knives were all previous survivors carried, and they left them in the barn so that other survivors could use them and the guns.
    Bliz
    Bliz

Rep1

Post by Bliz March 7th 2010, 4:31 pm

[quote="SonicFanPS2"]

It may be a bit too techonologically advanced, as I really don't understand the tractor method. I can understand something like the sharp ray coming from a gun that is a new invention that is found in the mall or something, but I still don't get the tractor. And they could be stronger. Is it okay if you change it around?

You don't usually find a sword in a barn. Knives were all previous survivors carried, and they left them in the barn so that other survivors could use them and the guns.[/quote
    Can I say I already had a sword that belonged to my father?
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 March 7th 2010, 4:44 pm

[quote="FlyingCupcake"]
    SonicFanPS2 wrote:

You don't usually find a sword in a barn. Knives were all previous survivors carried, and they left them in the barn so that other survivors could use them and the guns.[/quote
    Can I say I already had a sword that belonged to my father?

It depends on some factors.
    Shadow Dude 64
    Shadow Dude 64

Left 4 Dead- The RPG - Page 2 Medalw11Left 4 Dead- The RPG - Page 2 White10Left 4 Dead- The RPG - Page 2 Medal13

Rep3

Post by Shadow Dude 64 March 7th 2010, 5:06 pm

I have the following weapons:
    Hydra, L.Hawk & a knife
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 March 7th 2010, 5:11 pm

Shadow Dude 64 wrote:I have the following weapons:
    Hydra, L.Hawk & a knife

Could you describe the former two weapons, please?
    Shadow Dude 64
    Shadow Dude 64

Left 4 Dead- The RPG - Page 2 Medalw11Left 4 Dead- The RPG - Page 2 White10Left 4 Dead- The RPG - Page 2 Medal13

Rep3

Post by Shadow Dude 64 March 7th 2010, 5:16 pm

The Hydra is a triple-barrel, sawed-off shotgun.Compared to other shotguns, it does a lot of damage from long range, and is just as effective at close range.

The L. Hawk initially holds 5 .44 caliber Magnum rounds, putting it at a capacity disadvantage when compared to the M29. However, the L. Hawk has both a faster firing rate and a higher Piercing value.
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 March 7th 2010, 5:18 pm

Shadow Dude 64 wrote:The Hydra is a triple-barrel, sawed-off shotgun.Compared to other shotguns, it does a lot of damage from long range, and is just as effective at close range.

The L. Hawk initially holds 5 .44 caliber Magnum rounds, putting it at a capacity disadvantage when compared to the M29. However, the L. Hawk has both a faster firing rate and a higher Piercing value.

Hmm. If you could inform me of how many bullets there are in them, and the damage they make, that'd be fine. And if you could, please make it a bit more balanced.
    Shadow Dude 64
    Shadow Dude 64

Rep3

Post by Shadow Dude 64 March 7th 2010, 5:24 pm

The hydra can hold a max capacity of 10-12 max firepower 520-550
    The L.Hawk can hold a max capacity of 8 max firepower 2500-3000

Anything else?
    Bliz
    Bliz

Rep1

Post by Bliz March 7th 2010, 5:25 pm

Ok, I have a gun, a knife and a sword.
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 March 7th 2010, 5:29 pm

FlyingCupcake wrote:Ok, I have a gun, a knife and a sword.

The sword replaces the knife, which replaces your pistol.

You'll only use your pistol when you're in the near- death stage.
    Shadow Dude 64
    Shadow Dude 64

Rep3

Post by Shadow Dude 64 March 7th 2010, 5:35 pm

When does the rpging start so SonicFanPS2?
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 March 7th 2010, 5:41 pm

Shadow Dude 64 wrote:When does the rpging start so SonicFanPS2?

We can probably all start when the survivors bring up the green light.

"It's morning now.....time to go, everyone. You all ready?"

- Robert P. Goliath
    Shadow Dude 64
    Shadow Dude 64

Rep3

Post by Shadow Dude 64 March 7th 2010, 5:58 pm

"Are we still heading Chile?" Bloodshot asked picking up his weapons
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz March 7th 2010, 6:05 pm

How would I change it? the beam pretty much creates a beam around small objects that allows them to be moved.
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 March 7th 2010, 6:05 pm

Shadow Dude 64 wrote:"Are we still heading Chile?" Bloodshot asked picking up his weapons

"We're going wherever we can, Bloodshot." Robert asked, already having his weapons(Throwing daggers, dual pistols, a medikit, and a pump- action shot gun), and he pumped his shot gun.

Schnickelfritz wrote:How would I change it? the beam pretty much creates a beam around small objects that allows them to be moved.

I don't know, Matt. It sorta seems too advanced for it's time.

Also, you all start out with one medikit, which is basically the medic pack. It'll heal you up to 80 HP, and if you use it again, it'll heal you to 98 HP if you heal again from that. You can only hold one medikit and one pill bottle/ syringe.

Last edited by SonicFanPS2 on March 7th 2010, 6:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Shadow Dude 64
    Shadow Dude 64

Rep3

Post by Shadow Dude 64 March 7th 2010, 6:07 pm

"I have information that the zombies may of been created in that area somewhere. The only problem is it will take us a long time to get there even by car" he replied
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 March 7th 2010, 6:09 pm

Shadow Dude 64 wrote:"I have information that the zombies may of been created in that area somewhere. The only problem is it will take us a long time to get there even by car" he replied

"I don't know, man. I just want to live."

(I don't know if we should start yet, Shadow Dude. No one's green lighted at all yet.)
    Shadow Dude 64
    Shadow Dude 64

Rep3

Post by Shadow Dude 64 March 7th 2010, 6:11 pm

"My best friend was killed by those bloodsucking beasts. I plan to go there anyway to make sure if the creator of all this is still alive dies a horrible death!"
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz March 7th 2010, 6:14 pm

((I don't know if I'll be able to modify it. Meh, I'll just drop out. I don't want to have to pick a weapon that has only a certain amount of uses or breaks after I use it.))

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content