SonicFanPS2
Shade
t5in
Hemlock
Pianta
Superdoodleman
Jmh
26 posters

Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game?

Superdoodleman

Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? - Page 3 GOMM8

Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? - Page 3 Medal13

: Male
     Rep0

Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? - Page 3 Empty Re: Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game?

Post by Superdoodleman April 14th 2010, 5:22 pm

Sweet Mercy wrote:
    Superdoodleman wrote:
    nuva500 wrote:I honestly think Raichu would be really pointless. Waluigi is a definite must, thank you for bringing that up ^_^ And Ganondorfs taunt with his sword is just mean. I mean, why point it out further that they know he could use that sword, but only looks at it instead? `stare` I dunno about bowser jr., but I guess it COULD work...
    I wouldn't like Ganondorf's moveset with a sword. It's fine how it is. They just need to make his crap recovery better.

How long does it take Ganondorf to recover?
    How long? That's not the problem. His recovery is incredibly short, He usually doesn't make it back at all.
    Shade
    Shade

Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? - Page 3 VOZLn

Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? - Page 3 Medalw11Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? - Page 3 Zigzag10Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? - Page 3 Medal13

Rep2

Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? - Page 3 Empty Re: Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game?

Post by Shade April 14th 2010, 5:37 pm

Superdoodleman wrote:
    Sweet Mercy wrote:
    Superdoodleman wrote:
    nuva500 wrote:I honestly think Raichu would be really pointless. Waluigi is a definite must, thank you for bringing that up ^_^ And Ganondorfs taunt with his sword is just mean. I mean, why point it out further that they know he could use that sword, but only looks at it instead? `stare` I dunno about bowser jr., but I guess it COULD work...
    I wouldn't like Ganondorf's moveset with a sword. It's fine how it is. They just need to make his crap recovery better.

How long? That's not the problem. His recovery is incredibly short, He usually doesn't make it back at all.

Oh, right. How much health does he usually recover? (I'm estimating less than half...)
    Superdoodleman

Rep0

Post by Superdoodleman April 14th 2010, 5:40 pm

Sweet Mercy wrote:
    Superdoodleman wrote:
    Sweet Mercy wrote:
    Superdoodleman wrote:

Oh, right. How much health does he usually recover? (I'm estimating less than half...)
    Have you played SSB AT ALL? Recovery means what you do when you get knocked off the stage.
    Shade
    Shade

Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? - Page 3 Medalw11Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? - Page 3 Zigzag10Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? - Page 3 Medal13

Rep2

Post by Shade April 14th 2010, 5:54 pm

Superdoodleman wrote:
    Sweet Mercy wrote:
    Superdoodleman wrote:
    Sweet Mercy wrote:

Have you played SSB AT ALL? Recovery means what you do when you get knocked off the stage.

I played it at a friend's house. I could really remember what some of the stuff was, though.
    Superdoodleman

Rep0

Post by Superdoodleman April 14th 2010, 5:56 pm

Sweet Mercy wrote:
    Superdoodleman wrote:
    Sweet Mercy wrote:
    Superdoodleman wrote:

I played it at a friend's house. I could really remember what some of the stuff was, though.
    Long Story short, Meta Knight and Snake have Cheap recoveries while Ganondorf and Link have crap recoveries.
    Roterblitz
    Roterblitz

Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? - Page 3 Blackr10Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? - Page 3 Medalw11Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? - Page 3 Medalg10Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? - Page 3 White10Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? - Page 3 Medal13

Rep6

Post by Roterblitz April 14th 2010, 10:32 pm

nuva500 wrote:I honestly think Raichu would be really pointless.
    Pichu was pointless, Pikachu was already a fast-weak character, so why make a faster-weaker version that hurts itself? I mean, if they wanted a joke character like Dan Hibiki, they should at least use someone funny.

But I think they could do something more creative with Raichu, like I said, there's more to him than being a stronger-slower clone of Pikachu. I'm thinking more along the lines of Gouken.
    Superdoodleman

Rep0

Post by Superdoodleman April 15th 2010, 9:22 am

Roterblitz wrote:
    Pichu was pointless, Pikachu was already a fast-weak character, so why make a faster-weaker version that hurts itself? I mean, if they wanted a joke character like Dan Hibiki, they should at least use someone funny.

But I think they could do something more creative with Raichu, like I said, there's more to him than being a stronger-slower clone of Pikachu. I'm thinking more along the lines of Gouken.
    Pichu was intended to be a handicap character. It even said so on his trophy.
    Shade
    Shade

Rep2

Post by Shade April 15th 2010, 9:24 am

Superdoodleman wrote:
    Roterblitz wrote:

His only use was to evolve into Pikachu?
    Superdoodleman

Rep0

Post by Superdoodleman April 15th 2010, 9:25 am

Sweet Mercy wrote:
    Superdoodleman wrote:
    Roterblitz wrote:

*Facepalm*
    This is freakin Smash Bros., not Pokemon. The pokemon don't evolve or anything.
    Shade
    Shade

Rep2

Post by Shade April 15th 2010, 9:32 am

Superdoodleman wrote:
    Sweet Mercy wrote:
    Superdoodleman wrote:
    Roterblitz wrote:Pichu was pointless, Pikachu was already a fast-weak character, so why make a faster-weaker version that hurts itself? I mean, if they wanted a joke character like Dan Hibiki, they should at least use someone funny.

*Facepalm*
    This is freakin Smash Bros., not Pokemon. The pokemon don't evolve or anything.

Oh, I understand. Sorry about that.
    Jmh
    Jmh

Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? - Page 3 Imagee10

Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? - Page 3 Medalw11Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? - Page 3 White10Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? - Page 3 Medal13

Rep67

Post by Jmh April 15th 2010, 3:48 pm

Oh yeah, I want Charmander in it.
    Nuva
    Nuva

Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? - Page 3 Medalw11Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? - Page 3 Medal13

Rep20

Post by Nuva April 15th 2010, 5:19 pm

Charizard's in it, isn't that good enough? :???:
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? - Page 3 Blackr10Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? - Page 3 Medalw11Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? - Page 3 Zigzag10Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? - Page 3 White10Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? - Page 3 Medal13Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? - Page 3 Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic April 15th 2010, 5:21 pm

nuva500 wrote:Charizard's in it, isn't that good enough? :???:
    Charmander is cuter
    Roterblitz
    Roterblitz

Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? - Page 3 Blackr10Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? - Page 3 Medalw11Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? - Page 3 Medalg10Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? - Page 3 White10Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? - Page 3 Medal13

Rep6

Post by Roterblitz April 15th 2010, 9:08 pm

Superdoodleman wrote:Pichu was intended to be a handicap character. It even said so on his trophy.
    Roterblitz wrote:If they wanted a joke handicap character like Dan Hibiki, they should at least use someone funny.
    Shade
    Shade

Rep2

Post by Shade April 16th 2010, 1:51 am

ProTagOnist wrote:
    nuva500 wrote:Charizard's in it, isn't that good enough? :???:
    Charmander is cuter

But Charizard is what Charmander evolves into.
    Nuva
    Nuva

Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? - Page 3 Medalw11Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? - Page 3 Medal13

Rep20

Post by Nuva April 16th 2010, 6:41 pm

But see, charizard isn't cute anymore at that point. WAAIT IDEA what if the three pokemon are the same, with same moveset etc., only when you sent them out they were different evolutions? Like, if you sent out squirtle, you could get a squirtle, warturtle, OR blastoise?
    Superdoodleman

Rep0

Post by Superdoodleman April 16th 2010, 6:41 pm

nuva500 wrote:But see, charizard isn't cute anymore at that point. WAAIT IDEA what if the three pokemon are the same, with same moveset etc., only when you sent them out they were different evolutions? Like, if you sent out squirtle, you could get a squirtle, warturtle, OR blastoise?
    Because that would suck?
    Shade
    Shade

Rep2

Post by Shade April 16th 2010, 6:53 pm

Superdoodleman wrote:
    nuva500 wrote:But see, charizard isn't cute anymore at that point. WAAIT IDEA what if the three pokemon are the same, with same moveset etc., only when you sent them out they were different evolutions? Like, if you sent out squirtle, you could get a squirtle, warturtle, OR blastoise?
    Because that would suck?

Also, I think it would probably be unrealistic. Different evolutions will give the player an unfair advantage, and it probably isn't advisable.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? - Page 3 Blackr10Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? - Page 3 Medalw11Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? - Page 3 Zigzag10Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? - Page 3 White10Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? - Page 3 Medal13Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? - Page 3 Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic April 16th 2010, 7:01 pm

Sweet Mercy wrote:
    Superdoodleman wrote:
    Because that would suck?

Also, I think it would probably be unrealistic. Different evolutions will give the player an unfair advantage, and it probably isn't advisable.
    But it is a fighting so evolutions won't matter
    Shade
    Shade

Rep2

Post by Shade April 17th 2010, 3:15 am

ProTagOnist wrote:
    Sweet Mercy wrote:
    Superdoodleman wrote:
    Because that would suck?

But it is a fighting so evolutions won't matter

Oh, I understand. It might be OK for differently evolved pokemon to fight each other, after all.
    Nuva
    Nuva

Rep20

Post by Nuva April 18th 2010, 11:06 am

I just wanna use blastoise is all.
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 April 18th 2010, 7:35 pm

How about Toad?
    Superdoodleman

Rep0

Post by Superdoodleman April 18th 2010, 8:04 pm

SonicFanPS2 wrote:How about Toad?
    He's already in Peach's neutral B. And Peach would be a lot crappier without that move, so no.
    Nuva
    Nuva

Rep20

Post by Nuva April 21st 2010, 5:02 pm

Peach is crappy enough as it is. I mean, even her final smash isn't respectable, and Everyone has a respectable Final Smash. Even Jigglypuff.
    Superdoodleman

Rep0

Post by Superdoodleman April 21st 2010, 6:01 pm

nuva500 wrote:Peach is crappy enough as it is. I mean, even her final smash isn't respectable, and Everyone has a respectable Final Smash. Even Jigglypuff.
    Of course it is. Try using a fully charged Smash attack on a sleeping opponent. Plus she can recover like 60 % with the peaches.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content