SonicFanPS2
Shade
t5in
Hemlock
Pianta
Superdoodleman
Jmh
26 posters

Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game?

Hemlock
    Hemlock

Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? - Page 4 3qll2

: Male
     Rep0

Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? - Page 4 Empty Re: Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game?

Post by Hemlock April 21st 2010, 6:24 pm

They need Billy Mays in the next ssb game.
    Roterblitz
    Roterblitz

Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? - Page 4 VOZLn

Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? - Page 4 Blackr10Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? - Page 4 Medalw11Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? - Page 4 Medalg10Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? - Page 4 White10Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? - Page 4 Medal13

Rep6

Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? - Page 4 Empty Re: Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game?

Post by Roterblitz April 22nd 2010, 10:47 pm

Hemlock wrote:They need Billy Mays in the next ssb game.
    Can we try to have a moderately serious discussion here?
    Jmh
    Jmh

Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? - Page 4 Imagee10

Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? - Page 4 Medalw11Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? - Page 4 White10Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? - Page 4 Medal13

Rep67

Post by Jmh April 25th 2010, 5:53 pm

Roterblitz wrote:
    Thank you, Roter.
    sykog
    sykog

Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? - Page 4 Blackr10Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? - Page 4 Medalw11Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? - Page 4 Medalg10Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? - Page 4 Zigzag10Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? - Page 4 Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog April 25th 2010, 6:44 pm

Roterblitz wrote:
    It's not going to work, because a new Smash Bros won't be coming for a looooooooooooooooooong time.
    Roterblitz
    Roterblitz

Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? - Page 4 Blackr10Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? - Page 4 Medalw11Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? - Page 4 Medalg10Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? - Page 4 White10Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? - Page 4 Medal13

Rep6

Post by Roterblitz April 26th 2010, 9:19 pm

sykog wrote:It's not going to work, because a new Smash Bros won't be coming for a looooooooooooooooooong time.
    We can still talk about it without being stupid.
    codeorange

Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? - Page 4 GOMM8

Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? - Page 4 Medalg10Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? - Page 4 White10Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? - Page 4 Medal13

Rep6

Post by codeorange April 26th 2010, 11:59 pm

Here's a question that I want to bring up for the next SSB game, if there's going to be one that is. Should Tabuu return as the main villain for that game? If not, what kind of villain should be used for the next SSB game?

Btw, I don't see why Bomberman shouldn't be in. I mean, yes, Link and Toon Link use bombs as part of their arsenal, but you have to consider that Bomberman uses different types of bombs and he can fight straight up like everybody else if he has to. He could use one of his past game gadgets to help him fight.
    Plix
    Plix

Rep13

Post by Plix May 6th 2010, 11:35 pm

The Justice Striker wrote:I know it's not going to come out in like, a long time and stuff but what characters would you like in the next SSB game?

Here's my list;

Geno,
    Tails,
    Raiden,
    Megaman.

I want only Nintendo characters in the next one. Having others is gimmicky to me.
    Jmh
    Jmh

Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? - Page 4 Medalw11Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? - Page 4 White10Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? - Page 4 Medal13

Rep67

Post by Jmh May 7th 2010, 2:45 pm

I can understand that Supa.

Also anyone else want to play as Peppy? That would be awesome.
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? - Page 4 Medalw11Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? - Page 4 Medal13

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 May 7th 2010, 6:54 pm

The Justice Striker wrote:I can understand that Supa.

Also anyone else want to play as Peppy? That would be awesome.

I would like him as an assist/sticker in the next game! "DO A BARREL ROLL, FOX!"

And, from my predictions, I think the next Super Smash Bros. game will be out in 2-3 years from now. The games usually come out within a 5-6 year interval, so I would assume that, after 3 years, there's 2-3 years left. Of course, we must factor in the other games the developers and composers make during this 5-6 year period, so I'd say that they'll start focusing on it soon, after 2010.
    ActivistZero
    ActivistZero

Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? - Page 4 Kz2PK

Rep0

Post by ActivistZero May 22nd 2010, 6:31 pm

hmmmmm. difficult, well megaman should be the only new 3rd party character added, as for new characters,

paula from earthbound
    Hoenn pokemon trainer (uses treecko, combusken and swampert)
    a return of mewtwo
    charizard as it's own charater
    samurai gohar
    and finally
    ganondorf with his FREAKIN SWORD
    Chipaholic
    Chipaholic

Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? - Page 4 WFmvl

Rep0

Post by Chipaholic May 29th 2010, 3:15 pm

Sparkster from "Rocket Knight"!

http://revistagames.files.wordpress.com/2010/04/snes-sparkster-box-front.jpg
    Roterblitz
    Roterblitz

Rep6

Post by Roterblitz June 2nd 2010, 1:20 am

If you guys don't mind, back to what I was saying with Raichu, there are a lot of brute power moves that it can use that Pikachu can't and, according to the anime, vice versa with Pikachu's high speed moves.

For example, in one episode a Raichu pinned Ash's Pikachu with its tail and fired a Hyper Beam at point blank.
    Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? - Page 4 DP107Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? - Page 4 DP108Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? - Page 4 DP309
    Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? - Page 4 DP110Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? - Page 4 DP113Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? - Page 4 DP117
    Warning: the video gets very loud (and obnoxious) at the described point.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=73KECboUgq0

Last edited by Roterblitz on July 6th 2010, 10:40 pm; edited 2 times in total
    Jmh
    Jmh

Rep67

Post by Jmh June 3rd 2010, 5:38 pm

Raichu would be cool.

But I still want Charmander in it. `stare`
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? - Page 4 Blackr10Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? - Page 4 Medalw11Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? - Page 4 Zigzag10Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? - Page 4 White10Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? - Page 4 Medal13Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? - Page 4 Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic June 3rd 2010, 5:42 pm

Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? - Page 4 Goemon

DASH! DASH! DASH!
    Cero
    Cero

Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? - Page 4 3qll2

Rep0

Post by Cero June 3rd 2010, 5:51 pm

Eggman moveset
    B= Eggwrench: Throws wrench forward
    B> Eggbot: Throws a miniature egg pawn (or one of the hawk ones that fires the lazer or one of the hammer ones thats about his size)
    B^ Eggpod: He flys up in his eggpod
    Bv Eggspin: He spins around like in M&SatOWG
    FS Egglaza: He hops up into his Eggpod and a huge lazer comes from the bottom of it as he flys around (like in Sonic CD)
    Lance the Fox
    Lance the Fox

Rep0

Post by Lance the Fox June 3rd 2010, 7:13 pm

Let's see...

Zero (Megaman X series)
    Emerl (Sonic series)
    Ephriam (Fire Emblem series)
    Chaos_Overlord
    Chaos_Overlord

Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? - Page 4 Medalw11Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? - Page 4 Medal13

Rep11

Post by Chaos_Overlord June 4th 2010, 11:17 am

Ephraim would be cool. Hector (Fire Emblem would also be pretty nice to watch.
    Caper the Fox
    Caper the Fox

Rep0

Post by Caper the Fox June 5th 2010, 11:37 pm

Rockman
    Kalas from Baten Kaitos
    Slippy
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? - Page 4 White10Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? - Page 4 Medalg10Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? - Page 4 Medal13Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? - Page 4 Medalw11

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz June 6th 2010, 12:33 pm

My list...

Fawful-come on, his recovery would be that little headset thingy, and he would be EPIC.
    Get rid of Toon Link and put in Tingle
    Boyd or Sothe from fire Emblem
    A customizeable Animal Crossing character
    Waluigi-Wario shouldn't be there without him
    The only other Pokemon that I would want in it would be Skarmory or Gallade. I can see them doing it right.
    Bowser Jr. could be done right.
    Professor Layton-I don't know how they'd do it, but it would be good.
    And lastly, Wiggler.
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 June 6th 2010, 12:59 pm

Schnicky Hushimo wrote:My list...

Fawful-come on, his recovery would be that little headset thingy, and he would be EPIC.
    Get rid of Toon Link and put in Tingle
    Boyd or Sothe from fire Emblem
    A customizeable Animal Crossing character
    Waluigi-Wario shouldn't be there without him
    The only other Pokemon that I would want in it would be Skarmory or Gallade. I can see them doing it right.
    Bowser Jr. could be done right.
    Professor Layton-I don't know how they'd do it, but it would be good.
    And lastly, Wiggler.

......Wiggler???

Also, then how about a Pokemon Trainer 2? He could summon 3 pokemon, just like in brawl?

Also, how about a mii? And, if they make a new smash bros in the future, why don't they make another for the DS?
    Zezima
    Zezima
    Adeio Vasilia
    Adeio Vasilia

Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? - Page 4 Blackr10Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? - Page 4 White10Characters You Want In The Next Super Smash Brothers Game? - Page 4 2nio02t

Rep80

Post by Zezima July 6th 2010, 10:59 pm

Rockman, Fawful and Zero.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content