Pianta
Zez
sykog
25 posters

Sonic Heroes

Pianta
    Pianta

Sonic Heroes - Page 5 Imagee10

Sonic Heroes - Page 5 Medalw11Sonic Heroes - Page 5 Medalg10Sonic Heroes - Page 5 White10Sonic Heroes - Page 5 Medal13

: Female
     Rep21

Sonic Heroes - Page 5 Empty Re: Sonic Heroes

Post by Pianta February 25th 2009, 6:03 pm

If you have no comment, don't post. Zezima said so. HAIL HIM.
    Why do you hate it?
    Shadow122
    Shadow122

Sonic Heroes - Page 5 VOZLn

Sonic Heroes - Page 5 Medalw11Sonic Heroes - Page 5 White10Sonic Heroes - Page 5 Medal13

: Male
     Rep1

Post by Shadow122 February 25th 2009, 6:05 pm

I don't hate 'him' its just that some of his rules are silly and would keep us from posting anything all the time/at all.
    superchaos
    superchaos

Sonic Heroes - Page 5 Kz2PK

Sonic Heroes - Page 5 Blackr10

Rep0

Post by superchaos February 25th 2009, 6:07 pm

Okay,next song.
    Team Chaotix.
    Shadow122
    Shadow122

Sonic Heroes - Page 5 Medalw11Sonic Heroes - Page 5 White10Sonic Heroes - Page 5 Medal13

Rep1

Post by Shadow122 February 25th 2009, 6:10 pm

I don't know their song.
    Blaze the Cat
    Blaze the Cat

Sonic Heroes - Page 5 3qll2

Sonic Heroes - Page 5 Blackr10

: Female
     Rep0

Post by Blaze the Cat February 25th 2009, 7:35 pm

Sonic Heroes is a good game that truly borders on great. It's beautiful, the music is whuppage, there's tons to do and lots of characters to play as. The 2-Player mode was decent, but not spectacular. I never really found the game to be too repetitive, but some stages and missions are a drag. The team based gameplay takes some getting used to, but once you get going the game will take you on quite a ride. The boss fights happen to be dreadful though, and I found them to be a nuisance. Every single one of them. Despite that, there's lots of missions to play, and fun special stages. I'd give Sonic Heroes about a 7.75/10. It's a GOOD game that borders on great, but there's a still a number of things I didn't like.
    sykog
    sykog

Sonic Heroes - Page 5 Blackr10Sonic Heroes - Page 5 Medalw11Sonic Heroes - Page 5 Medalg10Sonic Heroes - Page 5 Zigzag10Sonic Heroes - Page 5 Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog February 25th 2009, 7:43 pm

Zezima wrote:I hated it. One of the worst gams Iv'e ever played, regardless. Fourth worst Sonic Game ever. Loust plot, absolutely poor handiling of progression, and cutscenes, the "Team" setup was atrocious, and the way every character had to point out the bleedingly obvious, was so annoying!

Sonic Heroes: Out of 10: 5.4
    Those don't seem to match up. Maybe 3.4 would be a better rating, the way you described it.
    Zez
    Zez

Sonic Heroes - Page 5 Blackr10Sonic Heroes - Page 5 Medalw11Sonic Heroes - Page 5 Zigzag10Sonic Heroes - Page 5 Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez February 25th 2009, 11:22 pm

sykog77 wrote:
    Zezima wrote:I hated it. One of the worst gams Iv'e ever played, regardless. Fourth worst Sonic Game ever. Loust plot, absolutely poor handiling of progression, and cutscenes, the "Team" setup was atrocious, and the way every character had to point out the bleedingly obvious, was so annoying!

Sonic Heroes: Out of 10: 5.4
    Those don't seem to match up. Maybe 3.4 would be a better rating, the way you described it.

i gave it the extra 2.0 for having a good Final Ending and Theme Song.
    Solaris Paradox
    Solaris Paradox

Sonic Heroes - Page 5 WFmvl

Rep0

Post by Solaris Paradox February 26th 2009, 7:57 am

I hate the story and script, the bosses, the special stages, and the hyper-repetitive nature of the four-team system, but the most constant, irritating, insulting thing about the game is that it keeps trying to tell me what the @#$% to do.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest February 26th 2009, 7:58 am

Solaris Paradox wrote:I hate the story and script, the bosses, the special stages, and the hyper-repetitive nature of the four-team system, but the most constant, irritating, insulting thing about the game is that it keeps trying to tell me what the @#$% to do.
    all it needed was a barrel roll move.
    Shadow122
    Shadow122

Rep1

Post by Shadow122 February 26th 2009, 10:35 am

It annoyed the (censored) out of me when they teams had a different unique style of play! Team Sonic was a team based player(s) that you had to use all kinds of different forms and movements with your team to find secret areas or make it through the level itself. Team Dark was like that only harder. Team Rose was like a big fat girly walkthrough of the game and then you have Team Chaotix where their whole mission was to find stuff for Eggman.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Sonic Heroes - Page 5 Blackr10Sonic Heroes - Page 5 Medalw11Sonic Heroes - Page 5 Zigzag10Sonic Heroes - Page 5 White10Sonic Heroes - Page 5 Medal13Sonic Heroes - Page 5 Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic February 26th 2009, 3:29 pm

Shadow122 wrote:It annoyed the (censored) out of me when they teams had a different unique style of play! Team Sonic was a team based player(s) that you had to use all kinds of different forms and movements with your team to find secret areas or make it through the level itself. Team Dark was like that only harder. Team Rose was like a big fat girly walkthrough of the game and then you have Team Chaotix where their whole mission was to find stuff for Eggman.
    If they wern't different people would complain
    Shadow122
    Shadow122

Rep1

Post by Shadow122 February 26th 2009, 3:44 pm

NeoMetalSonic wrote:
    Shadow122 wrote:It annoyed the (censored) out of me when they teams had a different unique style of play! Team Sonic was a team based player(s) that you had to use all kinds of different forms and movements with your team to find secret areas or make it through the level itself. Team Dark was like that only harder. Team Rose was like a big fat girly walkthrough of the game and then you have Team Chaotix where their whole mission was to find stuff for Eggman.

I think your the only one who would complain -.-" They needed to be more like SA2B...Same gameplay different story
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Sonic Heroes - Page 5 Blackr10Sonic Heroes - Page 5 Medalw11Sonic Heroes - Page 5 Zigzag10Sonic Heroes - Page 5 White10Sonic Heroes - Page 5 Medal13Sonic Heroes - Page 5 Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic February 26th 2009, 3:46 pm

Shadow122 wrote:
    NeoMetalSonic wrote:

I think your the only one who would complain -.-" They needed to be more like SA2B...Same gameplay different story
    PEOPLE COMPLAIN ABOUT THAT TOO
    WHY id it needed the Dark side
    It's the same crap except different levels
    And no I'm not the only one who would complain
    Erazor
    Erazor

Sonic Heroes - Page 5 Blackr10Sonic Heroes - Page 5 Medalw11Sonic Heroes - Page 5 Medalg10Sonic Heroes - Page 5 White10Sonic Heroes - Page 5 Medal13

Rep22

Post by Erazor February 26th 2009, 11:17 pm

NeoMetalSonic wrote:
    Shadow122 wrote:
    NeoMetalSonic wrote:

I would too. It was like the old Sonic games. Every character/team played mostly the same but their stage designs and exclusive maneuvers made multiple playthroughs as different characters worthwhile. Whereas, in Sonic Adventure 2, I had little incentive to play as Tails or Rouge since I didn't like the characters and I could get the exact same gameplay from Eggman and Knuckles. The only reason their stages were worth coming back to was that only they could be played in those stages. And even that wasn't much for replay since Tails and Rouge's stages in SA2 sucked monstrous, sweaty genitals.
    Phantom Sonic
    Phantom Sonic

Rep0

Post by Phantom Sonic February 27th 2009, 9:35 pm

It's my second favorite game in the main series, and third fav Sonic game overall.
    Shadow122
    Shadow122

Rep1

Post by Shadow122 February 28th 2009, 3:33 am

Erazor wrote:
    NeoMetalSonic wrote:
    Shadow122 wrote:
    NeoMetalSonic wrote:

I would too. It was like the old Sonic games. Every character/team played mostly the same but their stage designs and exclusive maneuvers made multiple playthroughs as different characters worthwhile. Whereas, in Sonic Adventure 2, I had little incentive to play as Tails or Rouge since I didn't like the characters and I could get the exact same gameplay from Eggman and Knuckles. The only reason their stages were worth coming back to was that only they could be played in those stages. And even that wasn't much for replay since Tails and Rouge's stages in SA2 sucked monstrous, sweaty genitals.

:Whoa!:
    SonicFan 1
    SonicFan 1

Rep3

Post by SonicFan 1 February 28th 2009, 5:26 am

Sonic Adventure 2 is overrated. I don't like it much. Sonic Adventure DX FTW!!!!! :Mr. Green:
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Sonic Heroes - Page 5 ZtZYh

Sonic Heroes - Page 5 Blackr10Sonic Heroes - Page 5 Medalw11Sonic Heroes - Page 5 Zigzag10Sonic Heroes - Page 5 White10Sonic Heroes - Page 5 Medal13Sonic Heroes - Page 5 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter February 28th 2009, 11:39 am

SonicFan 1 wrote:Sonic Adventure 2 is overrated. I don't like it much. Sonic Adventure DX FTW!!!!! :Mr. Green:
    I have to disagree with that. SA2 seems to continually become underrated. Especially strange since it once ranked high almost uniamiously.
    But yes, SADX does win. coolguy
    Zez
    Zez

Sonic Heroes - Page 5 Blackr10Sonic Heroes - Page 5 Medalw11Sonic Heroes - Page 5 Zigzag10Sonic Heroes - Page 5 Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez February 28th 2009, 4:38 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:
    SonicFan 1 wrote:Sonic Adventure 2 is overrated. I don't like it much. Sonic Adventure DX FTW!!!!! :Mr. Green:
    I have to disagree with that. SA2 seems to continually become underrated. Especially strange since it once ranked high almost uniamiously.
    But yes, SADX does win. coolguy

I agree with TFF. SA2B was not over-rated, it is in fact one of the highest quality sonic games chosen by fans ever. It had quality plot. SADX is also extremely well done, they are tied for my favorite games, ever.
    Mighty
    Mighty

Rep-2

Post by Mighty February 28th 2009, 8:42 pm

If the game had you running through the game as Team Sonic once, I'd say it was an average game. But having to run through the same mediocre levels 4 times, with varying levels of enjoyment, made the game a horrible chore to play. In addition, the teamplay system only serve to diminish the overall enjoyment of the game.

Not the worst Sonic has seen, but certainly not anywhere near the best.
    Zez
    Zez

Rep24

Post by Zez March 1st 2009, 12:14 am

Mighty wrote:If the game had you running through the game as Team Sonic once, I'd say it was an average game. But having to run through the same mediocre levels 4 times, with varying levels of enjoyment, made the game a horrible chore to play. In addition, the teamplay system only serve to diminish the overall enjoyment of the game.

Not the worst Sonic has seen, but certainly not anywhere near the best.

I agree.
    JTW_1994

Rep0

Post by JTW_1994 March 9th 2009, 9:34 pm

I loved it. I thought it was pretty innovative concept-wise for a Sonic game. Also, TEAM Chaotix! And the music is kick-A** too. :)
    Gamma The Great
    Gamma The Great

Sonic Heroes - Page 5 Medalw11Sonic Heroes - Page 5 Medalg10Sonic Heroes - Page 5 Zigzag10Sonic Heroes - Page 5 Medal13

Rep2

Post by Gamma The Great March 15th 2009, 5:19 am

The repetition of every level through a different team became very tedious. I had an overall feeling of dislike for Sonic Heroes, and if I could describe it in one word it would be: annoying.
    Erazor
    Erazor

Sonic Heroes - Page 5 Blackr10Sonic Heroes - Page 5 Medalw11Sonic Heroes - Page 5 Medalg10Sonic Heroes - Page 5 White10Sonic Heroes - Page 5 Medal13

Rep22

Post by Erazor March 15th 2009, 7:39 pm

Who said you were forced to play through the game with all 4 teams? I know alot of people who played through it once and were happy.
    sykog
    sykog

Sonic Heroes - Page 5 Blackr10Sonic Heroes - Page 5 Medalw11Sonic Heroes - Page 5 Medalg10Sonic Heroes - Page 5 Zigzag10Sonic Heroes - Page 5 Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog March 15th 2009, 7:41 pm

Erazor wrote:Who said you were forced to play through the game with all 4 teams? I know alot of people who played through it once and were happy.
    But then you can't make it to the final boss, can you?
    I still think Team Rose should have been optional though.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content