Shade
codeorange
Erazor
9 posters

Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions

Erazor
    Erazor

Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Imagee10

Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Blackr10Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Medalw11Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Medalg10Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions White10Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Medal13

: Male
     Rep22

Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Empty Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions

Post by Erazor April 12th 2010, 11:46 pm

The newest Spider-Man video game will span across four different dimensions of the Marvel universe. Each with it's own playable Spider-Man. So far the only confirmed ones are Amazing Spider-Man and Noir Spider-Man. It's been confirmed that each Spidey will be voiced by a previous Spider-Man voice actor.

So far Amazing Spider-Man seems to be voiced by Mike Vaughn from Web of Shadows (judging by his brief voice clip in the trailer), while Noir Spidey is voiced by Christopher Daniel Barnes from the Spider-Man animated series in the 90's. Possibilities for the other actors are Josh Keaton (Spectacular Spider-Man, Super Hero Squad), Rino Romano (Spider-Man, 2000 video game), Sean Marquette (Ultimate Spider-Man) or one of his Ultimate Alliance voices.

Anyway, I'm pretty excited to hear about this and I'll be watching updates on Gamespot. Also, despite the fact that I've always bought Spider-Man games on X-box, I'll probably be getting this on PS3.
    codeorange

Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions GOMM8

Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Medalg10Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions White10Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Medal13

Rep6

Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Empty Re: Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions

Post by codeorange April 13th 2010, 1:30 am

This looks awesome. The "commentors" I read on the bottom of the video say that they don't really like the graphics and that they have a bad feeling that the game will stink.

Huh? I don't get that impression at all when I watch this trailer video. It looks nice. The story sounds intriguing. I want to know more about this game.
    Shade
    Shade

Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions VOZLn

Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Medalw11Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Zigzag10Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Medal13

Rep2

Post by Shade April 13th 2010, 1:41 am

I have to say that this game sounds intriguing.
    Erazor
    Erazor

Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Blackr10Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Medalw11Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Medalg10Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions White10Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Medal13

Rep22

Post by Erazor April 13th 2010, 8:54 pm

codeorange wrote:This looks awesome. The "commentors" I read on the bottom of the video say that they don't really like the graphics and that they have a bad feeling that the game will stink.

Huh? I don't get that impression at all when I watch this trailer video. It looks nice. The story sounds intriguing. I want to know more about this game.
    That's the thing with cel shading. People either love it or hate it. Still, I really like how the graphics make a huge leap between dimensions

Also, I forgot to mention James Arnold Taylor is also a potential actor. Not like anyone besides me cares though.
    Roterblitz
    Roterblitz

Rep6

Post by Roterblitz April 14th 2010, 1:46 am

Spider-Man's been pretty good with his games as of recent, beside the Movie 3 game, I'll keep an eye on this.
    Shade
    Shade

Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Medalw11Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Zigzag10Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Medal13

Rep2

Post by Shade April 14th 2010, 2:22 am

Also, I forgot to mention James Arnold Taylor is also a potential actor. Not like anyone besides me cares though.

That's interesting to hear, Erazor.
    TheShadowWalker
    TheShadowWalker

Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Medalw11Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Medalg10Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Medal13Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions 2hygec

Rep3

Post by TheShadowWalker April 14th 2010, 6:38 pm

Spider-Man:
    The movies might make him look emo, but damn, does the video game make more sense!
    Erazor
    Erazor

Rep22

Post by Erazor June 9th 2010, 9:44 pm

Must bump for awesomeness. 2099 Spidey announced. Voiced by Dave Gilvenson from Spider-Man and His Amazing Friends.

Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions 991323_20100609_790screen003
    Roterblitz
    Roterblitz

Rep6

Post by Roterblitz June 10th 2010, 2:02 am

Reading up on that, if you pre-order from Amazon, Spider-Man (2099) can also wear the Stark Industries suit that Peter Parker wore while working for Iron Man in the Civil War.
    Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Iron_Spider-Man_2_Large
    Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Iron_Spider-Man_1_Large
    Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions IronSpiderman_Large

I'm a little disappointed that it doesn't have the Doc Ock legs, but I still love that suit.
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions White10Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Medalg10Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Medal13Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Medalw11

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz June 10th 2010, 11:17 am

I must not hear anything else about this game. I don't want to like it because it won't be for the Crapii and that is all I am cursed with. ;_;
    Erazor
    Erazor

Rep22

Post by Erazor June 10th 2010, 7:17 pm

Damn you Gamestop. For once I actually want one of your crappy pre-order deals.
    Super Racer Z
    Super Racer Z

Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions 56qtD

Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Medalw11Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Medal13

Rep16

Post by Super Racer Z June 10th 2010, 10:58 pm

I'll definitely be watching this game, and may buy it if I like what I see/like the demo if they release one. For the first time since Spiderman 2, I'm actually interested in a Spiderman game.
    Erazor
    Erazor

Rep22

Post by Erazor June 10th 2010, 11:37 pm

Super Racer Z wrote:I'll definitely be watching this game, and may buy it if I like what I see/like the demo if they release one. For the first time since Spiderman 2, I'm actually interested in a Spiderman game.
    Chances are, there won't be a demo. There never is.
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions White10Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Medalg10Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Medal13Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Medalw11

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz June 11th 2010, 10:51 am

I looks like it IS for Wii. But it will probably suck for it.
    Erazor
    Erazor

Rep22

Post by Erazor June 11th 2010, 7:27 pm

Schnicky Hushimo wrote:I looks like it IS for Wii. But it will probably suck for it.
    Don't be so sure. Spider-Man: Web of Shadows was on the Wii, and it actually packed almost everything from the 360/PS3 versions in. The only thing left out was the AI teammates, but they were replaced by the much cooler secret costumes.
    Zezima
    Zezima
    Adeio Vasilia
    Adeio Vasilia

Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Blackr10Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions White10Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions 2nio02t

Rep80

Post by Zezima July 15th 2010, 2:49 pm

Relevancy bump, E3 stage demo. I know this is late, but I got interested in it later on. Iron Spider-Man is too cool to pass up.

Erazor
    Erazor

Rep22

Post by Erazor July 16th 2010, 1:55 pm

I remember seeing that. All of my friends who weren't so sure about this game came to love it after seeing that video.
    Erazor
    Erazor

Rep22

Post by Erazor July 23rd 2010, 8:35 pm

Must bump.

http://comic-con.gamespot.com/video/6270711/

The final dimension is Ultimate. Awesome.

Also, Deadpool, Juggernaut, Vulture, Scorpion, and Carnage (shown in the above video) confirmed for the game.
    Roterblitz
    Roterblitz

Rep6

Post by Roterblitz August 26th 2010, 12:50 am

I present you with costumes.

In the Amazing Universe, you can wear the Scarlet Spider suit worn by Peter Parker's clone Ben Reilly.
    Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions 13567storystory_full-1453463.

In the Noir Universe, you can wear the Negative Zone suit, which is a black (but not Symbiote) variation of Parker's classic costume when it was empowered by S.H.O.C.'s Darkforce.
    Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions 13567storystory_full-1453325.

As previously mentioned, in the 2099 Universe, Miguel O'Hara can wear the Stark Industries suit that Peter Parker wore during the Civil War, but now he can also wear the less advanced Spider-Armor that Parker created himself to resist firearms.
    Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions 13567storystory_full-1453315.Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions 13567storystory_full-1453471.

In the Ultimate Universe, you can wear the Spider-Clan ninja suit from the Marvel Mangaverse's wildly different interpretation of the Spider-Man mythos.
    Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions 13567storystory_full-1453473.

And in every universe, you can wear a variation of the Cosmic Suit, all of which look horrible and are only available if you pre-order with Gamestop, but apparently they have some kind of in-game effect too.
    Amazing
    Noir
    Ultimate
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Blackr10Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Medalw11Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Zigzag10Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions White10Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Medal13Spider-Man: Shattered Dimensions Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic August 26th 2010, 8:52 pm

Roterblitz wrote:http://i.annihil.us/u/prod/marvel/i/content/13567storystory_full-1453473..jpg
    I've seen this suit from somewhere but where?
    Roterblitz
    Roterblitz

Rep6

Post by Roterblitz August 27th 2010, 12:23 am

I posted words with those pictures too.

It's from the Marvel Mangaverse where Peter Parker is a ninja of the Spider Clan.
    Erazor
    Erazor

Rep22

Post by Erazor August 27th 2010, 6:08 pm

Holy cow. Those look incredible. I'm so glad Scarlet Spider is in this one.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content