4 posters

The Only hope 2 years in the future

Tails
    Tails

The Only hope 2 years in the future 3qll2

The Only hope 2 years in the future Blackr10

: Male
     Rep0

The Only hope 2 years in the future Empty The Only hope 2 years in the future

Post by Tails October 12th 2008, 1:16 pm

The Only hope

Story: Thousands of years ago Darkspine the porcupine was a mad creature seeking for intellengts. Once he found the chaos emeralds he was able to desomate 3/4's of Mobius race. He used the rest as his slaves. He absorbed the emeralds and grew much stronger. After years of having the emeralds he started to transform. And soon became a hideous creature. After a century of Master and Lord of Mobius. Darkspine was trapped inside a golden cube by a warrior from the future. And then was placed in the planets crust. After Thousands of years the planet changed and that place where he was buried is now know as the Mystic Ruins.

One day Big the cat was fishing in the pond and discovered a golden cube. He did'nt think much of it.So he tossed it aside. But doing so opened it up and set free the creature that was Darkspine. Darkspine had the ability to manipulate the mind. He made Big his slave. And Big collected the emeralds. Soon Darkspine ruled the world and Killed Sonic. Sonic's friends had to defeat him But some weren't fortunate. And some lost thier lives. Such as Amy, Shadow, Omega, and the warrior from the future Silver. Others became his slaves such as Rouge, Charmy, Vector, Shade, Fang, Bark, Bean. The rest went into Hiding never to be seen again until one day. Platty had enough and wanted to end this. He wanted to start a team but that meant having to find some friends. He met up with Cream and together they tried to find a team.

Platty:HTX
    Darkspine:HTX
    Cream:
    Strech:Sykog
    Spike:Sykog
    Rosalyn:Shadowsgirl
    Chandrika:Shadowsgirl
    Riktor:Shadowsgirl
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?

The characters not mentioned will appear sometime

Last edited by HyperTailsx on October 14th 2008, 11:04 am; edited 3 times in total
    Shadowsgirl
    Shadowsgirl

The Only hope 2 years in the future Kz2PK

The Only hope 2 years in the future Blackr10The Only hope 2 years in the future White10

: Female
     Rep-6

The Only hope 2 years in the future Empty Re: The Only hope 2 years in the future

Post by Shadowsgirl October 12th 2008, 5:30 pm

I can't believe it!!! You-- You killed off Shadow!!! :shock: *faints*
    Tails
    Tails

Rep0

The Only hope 2 years in the future Empty Re: The Only hope 2 years in the future

Post by Tails October 12th 2008, 5:47 pm

Shadowsgirl wrote:I can't believe it!!! You-- You killed off Shadow!!! :shock: *faints*
    Yep it was hard but i did don't worry at the end all will be explained you going to join?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest October 12th 2008, 5:51 pm

i can answer that for her, if shadow died, rose is not going to join.
    Shadowsgirl
    Shadowsgirl

The Only hope 2 years in the future Blackr10The Only hope 2 years in the future White10

Rep-6

Post by Shadowsgirl October 12th 2008, 6:32 pm

Rosalyn: "Shadow. My darling Shadow. Why couldn't it have been me instead?" Tears :( Tears :(
    SNP-Ray 02

The Only hope 2 years in the future WFmvl

Rep0

Post by SNP-Ray 02 October 12th 2008, 8:31 pm

Should I join this one or keep to the one on SEGA?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest October 12th 2008, 8:33 pm

well, i'm not joining, rose isn't joining, there's a lot more people at SEGA who play...
    sykog
    sykog

The Only hope 2 years in the future Imagee10

The Only hope 2 years in the future Blackr10The Only hope 2 years in the future Medalw11The Only hope 2 years in the future Medalg10The Only hope 2 years in the future Zigzag10The Only hope 2 years in the future Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog October 12th 2008, 8:49 pm

What the heck, Ill do it. I want to be my fancharachters, Stretch the Monkey and Spike tha Aramadillo. I have a question did darkspine kill them all at once, or one at a time?
    Shadowsgirl
    Shadowsgirl

Rep-6

Post by Shadowsgirl October 13th 2008, 2:02 am

I'm not sure... I might bring in my FC so she can avenge Shadow... But I've never seen this on SEGA so could someone please explain this in a little more detail? If it's set a couple years in the future... I have an idea. I would join if no one objects. If this takes place in the future, and since Rosalyn is Shadow's girlfriend... Could I make a character and bring him in? What I have in mind is a character who is Shadow's son. Maybe a daughter too. If that's okay, I'll make those characters and bring them to the story.
    Tails
    Tails

Rep0

Post by Tails October 13th 2008, 6:12 am

Shadowsgirl wrote:I'm not sure... I might bring in my FC so she can avenge Shadow... But I've never seen this on SEGA so could someone please explain this in a little more detail? If it's set a couple years in the future... I have an idea. I would join if no one objects. If this takes place in the future, and since Rosalyn is Shadow's girlfriend... Could I make a character and bring him in? What I have in mind is a character who is Shadow's son. Maybe a daughter too. If that's okay, I'll make those characters and bring them to the story.
    Sure Don't see why not....also I'm looking for a female character to become Platty's girlfriend in this. Oh and Sykog Love Stretch the Monkey he is awsome nice picture of him. And RR Join this one aswell
    Shadowsgirl
    Shadowsgirl

Rep-6

Post by Shadowsgirl October 13th 2008, 8:13 pm

Okay. I'll come up with a couple of characters. But that means I have to update Rosalyn's profile if she's going to be a mommy!
    Anonymous

Post by Guest October 13th 2008, 8:15 pm

here she goes again...
    Shadowsgirl
    Shadowsgirl

Rep-6

Post by Shadowsgirl October 13th 2008, 8:46 pm

What's your problem!?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest October 13th 2008, 8:52 pm

nothing, nothing...
    Shadowsgirl
    Shadowsgirl

Rep-6

Post by Shadowsgirl October 13th 2008, 8:59 pm

:P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P
    Shadowsgirl
    Shadowsgirl

Rep-6

Post by Shadowsgirl October 14th 2008, 1:37 am

Okay. I'll bring Rosalyn to the story. Her ambition is to find the truth behind her love's death and avenge him if possible. Also, I'm bringing in Chandrika and Riktor. They are twins, and Shadow's children. (Is it really just two years in the future? Because that would bring up some age issues... I made them 10 years old for this RP.)
    Tails
    Tails

Rep0

Post by Tails October 14th 2008, 10:57 am

Ok I'm adding them now
    And yep it's 2 years in the future. Don't worry about the ages for them it doesn't really matter
    Also I'm looking for a fan character to fall in love with Platty
    Shadowsgirl
    Shadowsgirl

Rep-6

Post by Shadowsgirl October 14th 2008, 10:04 pm

I don't think Chandrika would be the right girl for Platty. Unless Platty is willing to put up with someone who is (personality wise) nearly identical to Shadow.
    Shadowsgirl
    Shadowsgirl

Rep-6

Post by Shadowsgirl October 14th 2008, 11:08 pm

I updated their profiles with some pictures. I found a link on SEGA to a character generater. It is much easier than drawing them by hand. Although, I didn't get quite the look I had in mind...
    Tails
    Tails

Rep0

Post by Tails October 15th 2008, 10:38 am

Yeah I think she may also be way to young for him.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content