Phantom
ActivistZero
NeoMetalSonic
11 posters

Games you couldn't beat as a kid until now

NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Games you couldn't beat as a kid until now Imagee10

Games you couldn't beat as a kid until now Blackr10Games you couldn't beat as a kid until now Medalw11Games you couldn't beat as a kid until now Zigzag10Games you couldn't beat as a kid until now White10Games you couldn't beat as a kid until now Medal13Games you couldn't beat as a kid until now Medalg10

: Male
     Rep35

Games you couldn't beat as a kid until now Empty Games you couldn't beat as a kid until now

Post by NeoMetalSonic May 28th 2010, 8:10 pm

You know that one game you could never beat because you were young and stupid and made alot of mistakes?

After 12 fg years I finally beat Super Mario Bros 3 and last year i beat Sonic 2

Now I just need to beat TMNT for the NES and I can die happy

If you haven't beaten those game WHAT THE f ARE YOU DOING HERE!?
    GO BE A fg MAN AND SOW THAT GAME WHO IS fg BOSS
    ActivistZero
    ActivistZero

Games you couldn't beat as a kid until now Kz2PK

Rep0

Games you couldn't beat as a kid until now Empty Re: Games you couldn't beat as a kid until now

Post by ActivistZero May 28th 2010, 8:20 pm

i first played sonic 2 when i was 5 and the closest to beating it was the sky fortress, 10 years later, beat it with all 7 chaos emeralds, F*** YEA
    Phantom
    Phantom

Games you couldn't beat as a kid until now VOZLn

Games you couldn't beat as a kid until now Medal13

Rep11

Games you couldn't beat as a kid until now Empty Re: Games you couldn't beat as a kid until now

Post by Phantom May 30th 2010, 7:56 pm

Sonic 1; the Labyrinth Boss cost me every life I had (chasing Robotnik higher and higher with spikes and projectiles in the way) until only a few weeks ago when I finally defeated him and eventually beat the game.

Another would be ToeJam and Earl, because there are so many levels that I had to muster up plenty of patience to beat the game without cheating.

Also, Earthworm Jim 1 had the most insane final level, which was completely covered with spikes.
    Erazor
    Erazor

Games you couldn't beat as a kid until now Blackr10Games you couldn't beat as a kid until now Medalw11Games you couldn't beat as a kid until now Medalg10Games you couldn't beat as a kid until now White10Games you couldn't beat as a kid until now Medal13

Rep22

Post by Erazor May 30th 2010, 8:01 pm

Spider-Man on the Playstation

It's not that I couldn't beat it. I probably could have. I just had too much fun with the cheats to play through the stages in proper order.
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

Games you couldn't beat as a kid until now VOZLn

Games you couldn't beat as a kid until now Medalw11Games you couldn't beat as a kid until now Zigzag10Games you couldn't beat as a kid until now White10Games you couldn't beat as a kid until now Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern May 30th 2010, 9:42 pm

let's see here...

Ape Escape
    Ace Combat 2
    Crash Bandicoot 2
    Crash Bandicoot 3
    Call of Duty Finest Hour
    Gran Turismo 1, 2 and 3
    those are the ones I can name off the top of my head
    Cero
    Cero

Games you couldn't beat as a kid until now 3qll2

Rep0

Post by Cero May 30th 2010, 10:49 pm

Pokemon Yellow: Didn't know how to get to the viridian forest

Sonic Adventure 2: Couldn't figure out how to use the green stone
    kingshadowac
    kingshadowac

Games you couldn't beat as a kid until now GOMM8

Games you couldn't beat as a kid until now Medal13

Rep0

Post by kingshadowac June 1st 2010, 3:10 pm

Sonic 3D thanks to the lava boss, now I feel weird because I seen people beat that boss in 30 seconds
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Games you couldn't beat as a kid until now White10Games you couldn't beat as a kid until now Medalg10Games you couldn't beat as a kid until now Medal13Games you couldn't beat as a kid until now Medalw11

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz June 1st 2010, 4:30 pm

Sonic Adventure 2, when I was really little, I always died on Crazy Gadget.
    Jmh
    Jmh

Games you couldn't beat as a kid until now Medalw11Games you couldn't beat as a kid until now White10Games you couldn't beat as a kid until now Medal13

Rep67

Post by Jmh June 1st 2010, 6:35 pm

Every Mario game....
    Super Racer Z
    Super Racer Z

Games you couldn't beat as a kid until now 56qtD

Games you couldn't beat as a kid until now Medalw11Games you couldn't beat as a kid until now Medal13

Rep16

Post by Super Racer Z June 2nd 2010, 5:00 am

I know there are some, but I have a hard time thinking of them. Most of the examples in the thread I didn't have problems with or didn't own to have problems beating. I did have quite a hard time on Crazy Gadget though, and when I played SA2, my dad had to help me with the last level. God damn that final core level and it's knuckles segment, especially if you didn't get the breath necklace. My dad also had to do the button mashing segment in the Emperor's New Grove game, but those are the only game troubles I remember well, besides Sonic 2. God, Sky fortress was hard, and I hated that boss almost as much as I hated the final two bosses without rings. I did it while still young, but it took a while.

Oh, I know. BreakThru for the NES. I couldn't beat it when I was little, but I can, and did a few years ago. I also know a game I need to beat without cheats now. Silpheed for SEGA CD. I still have a really hard time with that game.
    Link451
    Link451

Games you couldn't beat as a kid until now Kz2PK

Rep11

Post by Link451 June 5th 2010, 2:16 pm

Sonic 2. I could never beat the Death Egg stage. It was plain absurd and I still think it is even though I can beat it now. Beating two bosses and the hardest bosses in the game at that, both with not a single ring protecting you and one hit meaning death. Plus combined, both bosses took about 20 hits to beat.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content