Jmh
Duck King
Zez
7 posters

Player attempts to Prestige without killing anyone on MW2

Zez
    Zez

Player attempts to Prestige without killing anyone on MW2 VOZLn

Player attempts to Prestige without killing anyone on MW2 Blackr10Player attempts to Prestige without killing anyone on MW2 Medalw11Player attempts to Prestige without killing anyone on MW2 Zigzag10Player attempts to Prestige without killing anyone on MW2 Medal13

: Male
     Rep24

Player attempts to Prestige without killing anyone on MW2 Empty Player attempts to Prestige without killing anyone on MW2

Post by Zez September 1st 2010, 9:41 pm

Prestige, meaning, to get to level 70. All bets are on. Do you think it's possible to do it, or will he eventually kill someone by accident or through assist?

Read it.

Last edited by Zez on September 19th 2010, 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Duck King
    Duck King

Player attempts to Prestige without killing anyone on MW2 3qll2

Rep1

Player attempts to Prestige without killing anyone on MW2 Empty Re: Player attempts to Prestige without killing anyone on MW2

Post by Duck King September 1st 2010, 11:08 pm

WTH? Possible.
    Jmh
    Jmh

Player attempts to Prestige without killing anyone on MW2 Imagee10

Player attempts to Prestige without killing anyone on MW2 Medalw11Player attempts to Prestige without killing anyone on MW2 White10Player attempts to Prestige without killing anyone on MW2 Medal13

Rep67

Player attempts to Prestige without killing anyone on MW2 Empty Re: Player attempts to Prestige without killing anyone on MW2

Post by Jmh September 1st 2010, 11:12 pm

I don't think that's possible.
    Shade
    Shade

Player attempts to Prestige without killing anyone on MW2 Medalw11Player attempts to Prestige without killing anyone on MW2 Zigzag10Player attempts to Prestige without killing anyone on MW2 Medal13

Rep2

Post by Shade September 2nd 2010, 10:00 am

Is this for real? If so, that's quite awesome.
    karoshio
    karoshio

Player attempts to Prestige without killing anyone on MW2 WFmvl

Rep0

Post by karoshio September 19th 2010, 12:26 am

That's pretty interesting, i guess it is possible, just very time consuming and would have to be very careful.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Player attempts to Prestige without killing anyone on MW2 Imagee10

Player attempts to Prestige without killing anyone on MW2 Blackr10Player attempts to Prestige without killing anyone on MW2 Medalw11Player attempts to Prestige without killing anyone on MW2 Zigzag10Player attempts to Prestige without killing anyone on MW2 White10Player attempts to Prestige without killing anyone on MW2 Medal13Player attempts to Prestige without killing anyone on MW2 Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic September 19th 2010, 12:11 pm

I want to play MW2 just to killl him
    Shade
    Shade

Player attempts to Prestige without killing anyone on MW2 Medalw11Player attempts to Prestige without killing anyone on MW2 Zigzag10Player attempts to Prestige without killing anyone on MW2 Medal13

Rep2

Post by Shade September 19th 2010, 2:46 pm

NeoMetalSonic wrote:I want to play MW2 just to killl him

Well, you can be sure that if you encounter him on MW2, he won't kill you.
    Shortie861
    Shortie861

Player attempts to Prestige without killing anyone on MW2 WFmvl

: Female
     Rep0

Post by Shortie861 September 20th 2010, 6:05 am

I saw this a few weeks back and I must admit it really is quite a challenge he has set himself and very time consuming but not impossible :) I guess if you didn't create challeneges for yourself on games like this you would soon get bored.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content