Joe Cool
NeoMetalSonic
XNinjaRed
10 posters

Brother Sister Incest

XNinjaRed
    XNinjaRed

Brother Sister Incest Imagee10

Brother Sister Incest Medalw11Brother Sister Incest Medalg10Brother Sister Incest Zigzag10Brother Sister Incest Medal13

: Male
     Rep4

Brother Sister Incest Empty Brother Sister Incest

Post by XNinjaRed March 4th 2009, 7:01 am

Zezima kinda made me do it...
    Okay, I kinda made myself do it, but he made me make myself do it :P
    http://boards2.sega.com/sega_board/viewtopic.php?p=2644156#2644156 <---- That's where it started

Anyway, what is you people's opinion on Brother Sister Incest (god, I love saying that for some reason!)

This is my opinion.
    The only reasons people don't support this is three things:

- The Watermarck effect: Because they lived with their siblings for a long time, they cancel their sexual urges for that sibling, because of that they can't imagine someone else doing this. I myself think since the Watermarck Effect is proven to be effecting not just siblings but also childhood friends I think it's stupid to say you can't imagine someone else not doing this. I'm a guy and my brother and I don't think eachother that way (I'm straight, in case you people are gonna ask) but I can imagine if a brother and sister were parted at a young age and then find eachother again and get married, I won't mind at all.

- Genes: Their genes are nearly identical so the human race in the family won't addapt as quickly as it should. Boo-friggin-hoo. Seriously, people care that much about the Human Race addapting as quick as possible? I mean, by the time SOME change happens you'll be dead. And genes don't whither after one family of incest. It'll take repeated Incest for that to happen. Now THAT I mind. I just don't mind if one time two sibling get together.

- Birth Defects: They assume you'll get more chance of birth defects when that happens. This is true... but not something to worry about, why? It the "more chance" is just BARELY. Chances of Birth Defects is 0,02% chance. The "more chance" is simply raising it to 0,04%. Wow, now we should be worried about THAT right? Also, there is also things like adoption, but that's another story.

To understand my point, I'm not saying Brother Sister Incest should be a common thing. I'm just saying that people shouldn't say it's the sin of the devil. I'm also not sayin Incest as in they should have sex. I mean that they can be together and love eachother more then just siblings. I once saw a boy and girl go out and had a real romantic time with eachother leading even to a kiss. I however knew they were my cousins and in fact brother and sister. They got punished for it, but when you see them together you just gotta cry for their unfortunate situation. Now they both go out with other people but I still see them together there before that lake, hugging and comforting eachother. :(:

Anyway, this is not saying I want everybody to do that, no that'd be stupid that means I'll have to turn gay and go with my brother :Whoa!: . I'm just saying people shouldn't have that much taboo about it as it should.

I also share this opinion about Cousins by the way :D

Anyway, what's YOUR opinion?
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Brother Sister Incest Blackr10Brother Sister Incest Medalw11Brother Sister Incest Zigzag10Brother Sister Incest White10Brother Sister Incest Medal13Brother Sister Incest Medalg10

Rep35

Brother Sister Incest Empty Re: Brother Sister Incest

Post by NeoMetalSonic March 4th 2009, 2:36 pm

Sickening
    Why because the three things you just said?
    Did you read Grim Tales from Down Below?
    Joe Cool
    Joe Cool

Brother Sister Incest GOMM8

Brother Sister Incest Medal13

Rep-3

Post by Joe Cool March 4th 2009, 2:40 pm

NeoMetalSonic wrote:Sickening
    didn't understand that post.
    anywho i don't i have a problem with it. peeople are free to love wo they want to love. i know china and 90% of the other countries in the world disagree but i don't >.>
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Brother Sister Incest ZtZYh

Brother Sister Incest Blackr10Brother Sister Incest Medalw11Brother Sister Incest Zigzag10Brother Sister Incest White10Brother Sister Incest Medal13Brother Sister Incest 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter March 4th 2009, 2:44 pm

I suppose if they really want to, but with a jillion people in the world, you'd think you could go for someone else, but oh well.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Brother Sister Incest Blackr10Brother Sister Incest Medalw11Brother Sister Incest Zigzag10Brother Sister Incest White10Brother Sister Incest Medal13Brother Sister Incest Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic March 4th 2009, 2:45 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:I suppose if they really want to, but with a jillion people in the world, you'd think you could go for someone else, but oh well.
    Maybe they their sibling was their last resort
    XNinjaRed
    XNinjaRed

Brother Sister Incest Medalw11Brother Sister Incest Medalg10Brother Sister Incest Zigzag10Brother Sister Incest Medal13

Rep4

Post by XNinjaRed March 4th 2009, 2:53 pm

Or maybe that's simply how they feel.
    Come on, if a girl and a boy were like the perfect couple, they get happily married and have kids. Everybody will say they're the perfect couple and the perfect parents. Then some guy just comes with a test and says they're sibling. And THAT ruins the perfect family that everybody has been awww-ing over and agreed how they are the perfect couple. Bullpoop! (lol).
    XNinjaRed
    XNinjaRed

Rep4

Post by XNinjaRed March 4th 2009, 2:55 pm

No, what about it? Confused
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic March 4th 2009, 2:58 pm

XNinjaRed wrote:
    No, what about it? Confused
    Nevermind
    XNinjaRed
    XNinjaRed

Rep4

Post by XNinjaRed March 4th 2009, 2:59 pm

No really, now you got me curious...
    What does a fancomic about Grim and Mandy have anything to do with this?
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic March 4th 2009, 3:05 pm

XNinjaRed wrote:No really, now you got me curious...
    What does a fancomic about Grim and Mandy have anything to do with this?
    It's a fancomic about the chrildren of Grim and Mandy and it major theme is about the siblings forbidden love(WARNING:May include loli:No nudity)
    Shadow122
    Shadow122

Brother Sister Incest VOZLn

Brother Sister Incest Medalw11Brother Sister Incest White10Brother Sister Incest Medal13

Rep1

Post by Shadow122 March 4th 2009, 3:07 pm

I don't understand what this is about...
    XNinjaRed
    XNinjaRed

Rep4

Post by XNinjaRed March 4th 2009, 3:08 pm

Ah, I see.
    <_<
    >_>
    <_<
    >_>
    *reads comic*
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic March 4th 2009, 3:09 pm

Shadow122 wrote:I don't understand what this is about...
    How can you not it's about when a brother and a sister like each other more than they should
    Shadow122
    Shadow122

Brother Sister Incest Medalw11Brother Sister Incest White10Brother Sister Incest Medal13

Rep1

Post by Shadow122 March 4th 2009, 3:10 pm

XNinjaRed
    XNinjaRed

Rep4

Post by XNinjaRed March 4th 2009, 3:15 pm

Shadow122 wrote:I don't understand what this is about...
    You seriously don't know?
    I'm talking about how it's somewhat ridiculous how people see a brother and a sister going out as "more then siblings" in case that wasn't subtle enough, they love eachother romantically is the sin of the devil.
    I'm just saying everyone should have the right to love anyone, as ridiculous as it is, as long the love is mutual.
    It can be disturbing to some, but acknowledge that sometimes, they DO love eachother.
    MOST of the time when it comes to incest it's the father USING his daughter. The love isn't mutual, THAT's what I don't like.
    But if it's some of those rare times when a Brother simply loves his Sister more then he loves any other girl and she actually loves him back, I would support them.
    Pianta
    Pianta

Brother Sister Incest Medalw11Brother Sister Incest Medalg10Brother Sister Incest White10Brother Sister Incest Medal13

: Female
     Rep21

Post by Pianta March 4th 2009, 3:19 pm

Okay I'll admit, I didn't read the first post but I just can't imagine me and my brother french-kissing eachother... THAT'S SO WRONG.
    Joe Cool
    Joe Cool

Rep-3

Post by Joe Cool March 4th 2009, 3:24 pm

Pianta wrote:Okay I'll admit, I didn't read the first post but I just can't imagine me and my brother french-kissing eachother... THAT'S SO WRONG.
    *epic facedesk of truth*
    Pianta
    Pianta

Brother Sister Incest Medalw11Brother Sister Incest Medalg10Brother Sister Incest White10Brother Sister Incest Medal13

Rep21

Post by Pianta March 4th 2009, 3:26 pm

joeoflula wrote:
    Pianta wrote:Okay I'll admit, I didn't read the first post but I just can't imagine me and my brother french-kissing eachother... THAT'S SO WRONG.
    *epic facedesk of truth*

Fail.
    XNinjaRed
    XNinjaRed

Rep4

Post by XNinjaRed March 4th 2009, 3:27 pm

You see, that's the thing. Read the post again. I'm not saying we all should do that. I'm just saying for the rare instances when a Brother and Sister DO like eachother like that, we shouldn't forbid it and punish them for it.
    Zez
    Zez

Brother Sister Incest Blackr10Brother Sister Incest Medalw11Brother Sister Incest Zigzag10Brother Sister Incest Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez March 4th 2009, 4:54 pm

Ninja, you don't get it. Siblings don't hump each other just "cuz da bible sez it's da sinz!", No. Because inbreeding causes deformities. It's for the good of the human race.
    Joe Cool
    Joe Cool

Rep-3

Post by Joe Cool March 4th 2009, 4:58 pm

Zezima wrote:Ninja, you don't get it. Siblings don't hump each other just "cuz da bible sez it's da sinz!", No. Because inbreeding causes deformities. It's for the good of the human race.
    STOP MAKING SENSE!
    *whacks zezima with fish*
    Roterblitz
    Roterblitz

Brother Sister Incest Blackr10Brother Sister Incest Medalw11Brother Sister Incest Medalg10Brother Sister Incest White10Brother Sister Incest Medal13

Rep6

Post by Roterblitz March 4th 2009, 7:52 pm

I believe that for all types of love, no matter how disgusting I may personally find them, that if both parties consent, it should be allowed. The only ones I believe are morally wrong are pedophilia and zoophilia, because the partner can't possibly understand what they're doing.
    Ringtails
    Ringtails

Brother Sister Incest White10Brother Sister Incest Medal13

Rep24

Post by Ringtails March 4th 2009, 8:29 pm

incest is da best, put your sister to the test!

i dunno man, sick in real life, but can be hot in fiction. siblings is way too wierd, but cousins is a lot easier to understand. mixed blood didnt stop einstien.
    Sunset
    Sunset

Brother Sister Incest Kz2PK

Rep2

Post by Sunset March 4th 2009, 8:33 pm

Ew, ew, ew, ew, EW!!!!
    There is absolutely NO good reason for that. Ew!
    Roterblitz
    Roterblitz

Brother Sister Incest Blackr10Brother Sister Incest Medalw11Brother Sister Incest Medalg10Brother Sister Incest White10Brother Sister Incest Medal13

Rep6

Post by Roterblitz March 4th 2009, 9:39 pm

Sunset wrote:Ew, ew, ew, ew, EW!!!!
    There is absolutely NO good reason for that. Ew!
    I'm sure we both think that about a lot of things, but neither one is doing anything against the others will, so who are we to judge?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content