2nd Death

merzitar
    merzitar

2nd Death - Page 2 WFmvl

: Male
     Rep0

2nd Death - Page 2 Empty Re: 2nd Death

Post by merzitar November 1st 2010, 4:13 pm

No, I refuse to give up that easily. I'm sure if we all advertise and post on here, we'll keep this place from dying. I haven't been around all to much, I know, but I like this place - it's a friendly atmosphere.
    Hyper the Hedgehog
    Hyper the Hedgehog

2nd Death - Page 2 Kz2PK

2nd Death - Page 2 Blackr10

Rep1

Post by Hyper the Hedgehog November 1st 2010, 4:19 pm

Whoa! Its Hyper! Where have I been all this time?

I feel pretty bad for TSC. The site isn't exactly dying, but its not getting a lot of activity either. I was one of the first members to join this site(and become part of the staff) but now days I hardly ever go here. I'm just really busy. I already have my hands full with my own Sonic site, along with other forums I go to. Not just that,
    but I feel slightly uneasy with most of the members here. If I had more free time, I'd probably drop by every now and then.

But I don't. Sorry, Zezima!
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

2nd Death - Page 2 VOZLn

2nd Death - Page 2 Medalw112nd Death - Page 2 Zigzag102nd Death - Page 2 White102nd Death - Page 2 Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern November 1st 2010, 4:33 pm

Hyper the Hedgehog wrote:Whoa! Its Hyper! Where have I been all this time?

I feel pretty bad for TSC. The site isn't exactly dying, but its not getting a lot of activity either. I was one of the first members to join this site(and become part of the staff) but now days I hardly ever go here. I'm just really busy. I already have my hands full with my own Sonic site, along with other forums I go to. Not just that,
    but I feel slightly uneasy with most of the members here. If I had more free time, I'd probably drop by every now and then.

But I don't. Sorry, Zezima!

I was one of the first 3 people here I think you joined after I did... and I still haven't been in staff...
    Shade
    Shade

2nd Death - Page 2 VOZLn

2nd Death - Page 2 Medalw112nd Death - Page 2 Zigzag102nd Death - Page 2 Medal13

Rep2

Post by Shade November 1st 2010, 4:54 pm

Auflodern wrote:I'll sacrifice myself if I have to Commissar Zezima! *slams fist into chest* I will not surrender comrades and neither should you!

merzitar wrote:No, I refuse to give up that easily. I'm sure if we all advertise and post on here, we'll keep this place from dying. I haven't been around all to much, I know, but I like this place - it's a friendly atmosphere.

That's the spirit, guys. Also, the activity today was a lot better (more people are posting more). I want to see this sort of activity tomorrow as well, you hear me?

We're not going down this easily.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

2nd Death - Page 2 Imagee10

2nd Death - Page 2 Blackr102nd Death - Page 2 Medalw112nd Death - Page 2 Zigzag102nd Death - Page 2 White102nd Death - Page 2 Medal132nd Death - Page 2 Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic November 1st 2010, 6:10 pm

Who are all these people?
    GTFO
    montage
    montage

2nd Death - Page 2 WFmvl

Rep0

Post by montage November 1st 2010, 6:12 pm

Cosmo The Seedrian wrote:
    montage wrote:of course this site is dying!
    sonic forums suck!
    its just a place for sega nerds to rant and complain about sonic games!
    wether its about classic or new age sonic games all it is, is one negative post after another!
    so if your wondering why i don't use sonic forums anymore: i can't stand the sheer quantity of negativity.
    good bye

If it sucks why are you here?

cause they sent me an email asking me why i left!
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

2nd Death - Page 2 Blackr102nd Death - Page 2 Medalw112nd Death - Page 2 Zigzag102nd Death - Page 2 White102nd Death - Page 2 Medal132nd Death - Page 2 Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic November 1st 2010, 6:12 pm

montage wrote:
    Cosmo The Seedrian wrote: If it sucks why are you here?

But we don't even talk about Sonic no more
    or at least not alot
    Cosmo The Seedrian
    Cosmo The Seedrian

2nd Death - Page 2 Kz2PK

: Female
     Rep0

Post by Cosmo The Seedrian November 1st 2010, 6:14 pm

montage wrote:
    Cosmo The Seedrian wrote: If it sucks why are you here?

Okay
    karkooshy
    karkooshy

2nd Death - Page 2 Medalg10

Rep9

Post by karkooshy November 1st 2010, 6:44 pm

Schnickelfritz wrote:Mainly, I'm here so much because, due to all the updates, it's been getting progressively harder for me to see all the icons, as it is all I can see is text. It just looks really dank and dismal, everything being black.

Agreed. :mrgreen:
    *navbar issue* Tears
    We need a fresh new start in my opinion.

Also,
    Whatever happened to the contests?
    And why haven't the badges been distributed yet?
    I'm sure members will participate :)

I've seen worser off forums make huge combacks. TSC isn't dead yet. ^^
    Twylis
    Twylis

2nd Death - Page 2 3qll2

Rep0

Post by Twylis November 1st 2010, 7:18 pm

Eh, I onleh joynd soh as ta see zeh Sonic Couples Hurt&Heal to eet's end (. .)
    And I ttly despyze phpBB, wat wiffits multiple postan scweens.

So uhmm, hai and bai, and gud luk wif yer nekromanseh (9 9)
    Plix
    Plix

2nd Death - Page 2 VOZLn

Rep13

Post by Plix November 1st 2010, 7:43 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:I'm going to poke you with a stick. Don't call out the sign of a second death like that. Really bad for the forum.
    Even IF the forum dies down in activity, that doesn't mean the forum is dead, nor should you call the reaper over. Just chillax; if it goes, then sadly it goes, and it's best to enjoy the time you have. If it's salvageable, which we know it is, then you do what you can to keep it alive.
    We both know you ran into advertising issues, and as such made things hard for us. But even if the world is falling apart, drill on, reach for the heavens like always, and believe in you who believes in yourself.
    Who the heck do you think we are?! We are The Sonic Community! A real forum never dies, even when it's killed!

Agreed.

I try to post as much as I can, but I lead a busy life...
    Super Racer Z
    Super Racer Z

2nd Death - Page 2 56qtD

2nd Death - Page 2 Medalw112nd Death - Page 2 Medal13

Rep16

Post by Super Racer Z November 1st 2010, 8:53 pm

... Here's a quick question I want to ask; why would I have had any urge to be here when family members and friends are visiting for Halloween and whatnot? You can't assume a place is dying during a Holiday when you are supposed to be off the computer and socially interacting with people.

Regarding general lack of activity, I'd imagine it's due to most of the reasons stated by those who didn't visit until the email. The whole Sonic community(not to be mistaken as TSC), the state of the video game franchise, and what it is associated with have all, for the most part, declined.
    Jaded Jirachi
    Jaded Jirachi

2nd Death - Page 2 GOMM8

2nd Death - Page 2 Medal13

Rep0

Post by Jaded Jirachi November 1st 2010, 10:45 pm

Every forum dies sooner or later but the only thing I can really say is to keep trying until you are the only suer on the 24 hr list.
    Jmh
    Jmh

2nd Death - Page 2 Medalw112nd Death - Page 2 White102nd Death - Page 2 Medal13

Rep67

Post by Jmh November 1st 2010, 11:23 pm

Jaded Jirachi wrote:Every forum dies sooner or later but the only thing I can really say is to keep trying until you are the only suer on the 24 hr list.
    ..... Wat?
    Erazor
    Erazor

2nd Death - Page 2 Blackr102nd Death - Page 2 Medalw112nd Death - Page 2 Medalg102nd Death - Page 2 White102nd Death - Page 2 Medal13

Rep22

Post by Erazor November 2nd 2010, 12:26 am

Haha. Zez's brilliant plan to bs all of the members into action has worked again.
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

2nd Death - Page 2 White102nd Death - Page 2 Medalg102nd Death - Page 2 Medal132nd Death - Page 2 Medalw11

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz November 2nd 2010, 11:00 am

Well, I guess I'm back.
    JMan
    JMan

2nd Death - Page 2 WFmvl

Rep0

Post by JMan November 2nd 2010, 3:09 pm

:mahboi:
    loanstar744
    loanstar744

2nd Death - Page 2 WFmvl

Rep0

Post by loanstar744 November 2nd 2010, 6:26 pm

Well, just checked my Inbox this morning and saw the Email, uh, I can't really say that i forgot about it, but I've lost most interest in Sonic in general, not the games, but I'm just really sick of the fandom, and the way it is.

I've moved on.

Now, this is one of the best Sonic related forums I've been on, I think it comes 2nd compared to Sonicroms.net.

Now that man, damn he gets a lot of traffic, but he also pays for the web/file hosting, and he has a VIP Membership thing going on that people can buy, though technically it's illegal, the site is just under the radar.

But, I haven't been on there in almost a year, compared to being on here, the last time I was on, I think it was about two months ago.

I really think maybe you should make another forum, open more to all games and genres.

Cause well, Sonic is going down the drain, people are getting tired of him, and this is caused most by the community, specially the rather large fandom on DeviantArt.
    Even with two new games coming out, he's still at the back of the pack.

You could develop another forum and have this one linked to it in an affiliates section, but other than that, not much can be done.

I really love this forum, but with how busy I am, and my dying fandom of the series, i don't think I could come back any time soon.

But if it helps, i think you should make the forum more open, instead of focused on one setting. Or like I mentioned, create another forum and link it to this one and vice versa.
    sonic3224
    sonic3224

2nd Death - Page 2 WFmvl

Rep0

Post by sonic3224 November 2nd 2010, 6:45 pm

Whoa...I actually did forget about this site. I think I was one of the first to join <.< I'll try to be on more often. Heck, I'll try and pimp you guys out on Deviant Art...It's not much, but it's better than nothing :D
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

2nd Death - Page 2 White102nd Death - Page 2 Medalg102nd Death - Page 2 Medal132nd Death - Page 2 Medalw11

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz November 2nd 2010, 7:04 pm

Um, this site was made is 2008, bub.
    sonic3224
    sonic3224

2nd Death - Page 2 WFmvl

Rep0

Post by sonic3224 November 2nd 2010, 7:12 pm

Schnickelfritz wrote:Um, this site was made is 2008, bub.

Meh, whatever. All I know is I was asked to join and he made it seem like it was brand-new.
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz November 2nd 2010, 7:25 pm

Well, it wasn't, lol.
    Cosmo The Seedrian
    Cosmo The Seedrian

2nd Death - Page 2 Kz2PK

Rep0

Post by Cosmo The Seedrian November 2nd 2010, 7:39 pm

Maybe I can get a few of my friends from other sites I go to to make an account here.
    Nuva
    Nuva

2nd Death - Page 2 Medalw112nd Death - Page 2 Medal13

Rep20

Post by Nuva November 2nd 2010, 10:30 pm

Well, I got the email like everyone else, so I may as well add in my opinion too.
    I'm a huge Sonic fan, and probably always will be. Say what you want about the franchise dieing, I think it's making a comeback. I was rather pleased with Sonic 4, excepting the really short game length. As for the dumb fanbase, Sonic fans have got to be the most moronic people ever. However, I have to be honest and say that this forum is the greatest Sonic forum I've seen. I may not of been here recently, what with school and all, but I never once saw you guys complaining about plastic grass, or green eyes. The atmosphere here is great, and most of the time Sonic wasn't even a subject brought up. It's more of a link between people, a common ground if you will, and anyone here who doesn't like Sonic (or at least never liked the series at some point) is only kidding themselves, or trolling. Wish I could post more often, but stay strong forum, I may not see another like it.
    Shadow
    Shadow

2nd Death - Page 2 Kz2PK

2nd Death - Page 2 Blackr10

Rep2

Post by Shadow November 3rd 2010, 5:07 am

Zezima wrote:I doubt this topic won't even get enough replies to make two pages worth of pointless banter.

Pwnt. Four pages and counting.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content