RidersDX
Doodle
Jmh
Stranger
NeoMetalSonic
Phantom
Sonic Adventure 2
11 posters

Which game changed the Sonic franchise more?

Poll

Which game is better?

[ 5 ]
    Which game changed the Sonic franchise more? - Page 2 Bar_le1150%Which game changed the Sonic franchise more? - Page 2 Bar_ri11 [50%] 
    [ 5 ]
    Which game changed the Sonic franchise more? - Page 2 Bar_le1150%Which game changed the Sonic franchise more? - Page 2 Bar_ri11 [50%] 

Total Votes: 10
    Schismatist
    Schismatist

Which game changed the Sonic franchise more? - Page 2 WFmvl

: Male
     Rep0

Which game changed the Sonic franchise more? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which game changed the Sonic franchise more?

Post by Schismatist February 27th 2011, 2:33 pm

nuva500 wrote:I like to think that Colors makes a fine combination as well. I kinda like running fast in the 3D portions, yet they're short enough that you don't get tired of them (at least I never did). If the next game is as good (or even better) then Colors then I think Sonic is back on his feet, as it were.
    If the next Sonic game were to be better than Colors, I think it'd have to take traits from the Sonic Adventure 1, 2, Heroes, and of course, Sonic 3 and Knuckles. Now, I think it's obvious that I'm referring to characters. Since the Wisps probably wont be in the next Sonic, characters could easily have abilities and traits that are similar to the Wisp's. Such as Tails' flying being similar to the Hover Wisp, or Knuckles' digging being similar to the Drill Wisp. Now, as for being similar to Sonic Heroes, I thinking of a character following you. It'd really make me(And probably everyone else), if we could see Tails following Sonic, both going 300 miles per hour. That may be too much to ask, but it'd be nice to see.
    Nuva
    Nuva

Which game changed the Sonic franchise more? - Page 2 Imagee10

Which game changed the Sonic franchise more? - Page 2 Medalw11Which game changed the Sonic franchise more? - Page 2 Medal13

Rep20

Which game changed the Sonic franchise more? - Page 2 Empty Re: Which game changed the Sonic franchise more?

Post by Nuva February 27th 2011, 4:05 pm

Maybe with a second player controlling them? Having a team where each player works together to get past obstacles would be pretty cool.
    Sonic Adventure 2
    Sonic Adventure 2

Which game changed the Sonic franchise more? - Page 2 Kz2PK

Rep7

Post by Sonic Adventure 2 February 27th 2011, 6:16 pm

Schismatist wrote:
    nuva500 wrote:I like to think that Colors makes a fine combination as well. I kinda like running fast in the 3D portions, yet they're short enough that you don't get tired of them (at least I never did). If the next game is as good (or even better) then Colors then I think Sonic is back on his feet, as it were.
    If the next Sonic game were to be better than Colors, I think it'd have to take traits from the Sonic Adventure 1, 2, Heroes, and of course, Sonic 3 and Knuckles. Now, I think it's obvious that I'm referring to characters. Since the Wisps probably wont be in the next Sonic, characters could easily have abilities and traits that are similar to the Wisp's. Such as Tails' flying being similar to the Hover Wisp, or Knuckles' digging being similar to the Drill Wisp. Now, as for being similar to Sonic Heroes, I thinking of a character following you. It'd really make me(And probably everyone else), if we could see Tails following Sonic, both going 300 miles per hour. That may be too much to ask, but it'd be nice to see.
    Now that sounds like a good game if Sonic Team properly executes it. I'd likely enjoy this.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content