The ancient lands.

5 posters

So I went back to play some good old Sonic Adventure! ;D

Schismatist
    Schismatist

So I went back to play some good old Sonic Adventure! ;D WFmvl

: Male
     Rep0

So I went back to play some good old Sonic Adventure! ;D Empty So I went back to play some good old Sonic Adventure! ;D

Post by Schismatist February 26th 2011, 2:59 pm

So I went back to play some good old Sonic Adventure! ;D I-just-remembered-Sonic-Adventure-sucks
    Exactly this. Played through the whole game, only enjoyed about half of it. But I made this topic to hear everyone else's opinions.
    T-Man
    T-Man

So I went back to play some good old Sonic Adventure! ;D WFmvl

Rep0

So I went back to play some good old Sonic Adventure! ;D Empty Re: So I went back to play some good old Sonic Adventure! ;D

Post by T-Man February 26th 2011, 3:04 pm

I sense a crapstorm approaching.

Anyway, I played some SA today as well. I still think that they're both fun games. The Sonic gameplay, I believe has aged pretty well. The other characters, not so much, but I still have fun with them.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

So I went back to play some good old Sonic Adventure! ;D Imagee10

So I went back to play some good old Sonic Adventure! ;D Blackr10So I went back to play some good old Sonic Adventure! ;D Medalw11So I went back to play some good old Sonic Adventure! ;D Zigzag10So I went back to play some good old Sonic Adventure! ;D White10So I went back to play some good old Sonic Adventure! ;D Medal13So I went back to play some good old Sonic Adventure! ;D Medalg10

Rep35

So I went back to play some good old Sonic Adventure! ;D Empty Re: So I went back to play some good old Sonic Adventure! ;D

Post by NeoMetalSonic February 26th 2011, 3:48 pm

Gamma had the best story thankfully he died before Sonic Team s him up like they did with the rest of the characters
    Jmh
    Jmh

So I went back to play some good old Sonic Adventure! ;D Imagee10

So I went back to play some good old Sonic Adventure! ;D Medalw11So I went back to play some good old Sonic Adventure! ;D White10So I went back to play some good old Sonic Adventure! ;D Medal13

Rep67

Post by Jmh February 26th 2011, 4:08 pm

I like the Adventure games personally. I don't like them as much as the Genesis games though.
    Chaosmaster8753
    Chaosmaster8753

So I went back to play some good old Sonic Adventure! ;D Kz2PK

So I went back to play some good old Sonic Adventure! ;D Blackr10

Rep0

Post by Chaosmaster8753 February 28th 2011, 11:46 pm

They weren't too bad for the time they were made in.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content