CJMoore25
7 posters

Best part about Sonic Boom so far?

CJMoore25
    CJMoore25

Best part about Sonic Boom so far? WFmvl

: Male
     Rep0

Best part about Sonic Boom so far? Empty Best part about Sonic Boom so far?

Post by CJMoore25 July 29th 2014, 11:32 am

For me, it's really opened up a new door for this series. With the franchise branching out like this, the future really holds "endless possibilities". I can really start to see all sorts of places that Sonic and his crew can go from here. We already have comic books, a new spinoff series, a new TV show, and an upcoming movie; all that's left is novels and a Broadway musical (wishful thinking)!
    But hey, that's just me looking at the big picture. For Sonic Boom itself, I just love how we now have two continuities that can do their own thing, really giving a sense of variety that I feel will greatly benefit the franchise in the long run.
    What about you?
    Sketch Style
    Sketch Style

Best part about Sonic Boom so far? GOMM8

Rep2

Best part about Sonic Boom so far? Empty Re: Best part about Sonic Boom so far?

Post by Sketch Style July 29th 2014, 3:59 pm

I personally think it'll broaden the audience. I like the art style, and hope it'll give way for the mainstream continuity to expand its own horizons.
    Super Racer Z
    Super Racer Z

Best part about Sonic Boom so far? 56qtD

Best part about Sonic Boom so far? Medalw11Best part about Sonic Boom so far? Medal13

Rep16

Post by Super Racer Z July 30th 2014, 2:47 pm

Definitely the scarfs and athletic tape.
    Sketch Style
    Sketch Style

Best part about Sonic Boom so far? GOMM8

Rep2

Post by Sketch Style July 30th 2014, 2:58 pm

Super Racer Z wrote:Definitely the scarfs and athletic tape.

C'mon man that shit's ingenious! We need more scarves, athletic tape, and ironic beards!
    Jmh
    Jmh

Best part about Sonic Boom so far? Imagee10

Best part about Sonic Boom so far? Medalw11Best part about Sonic Boom so far? White10Best part about Sonic Boom so far? Medal13

Rep67

Post by Jmh August 2nd 2014, 3:59 pm

Super Racer Z wrote:Definitely the scarfs and athletic tape.
    Sonic's legs are lookin' good too.
    CyanSeaFront
    CyanSeaFront

Rep1

Post by CyanSeaFront August 28th 2014, 3:38 am

Seriously, the best thing about it is the TV show. I can't play the games because of exclusivity, so I prefer not to think about it.
    Sir Sushius
    Sir Sushius

Rep0

Post by Sir Sushius August 28th 2014, 3:49 pm

Going to agree with Cyan on this one. I think the TV show will probably be the biggest success out of all three releases. It looks the most polished to me.
    sykog
    sykog

Best part about Sonic Boom so far? Imagee10

Best part about Sonic Boom so far? Blackr10Best part about Sonic Boom so far? Medalw11Best part about Sonic Boom so far? Medalg10Best part about Sonic Boom so far? Zigzag10Best part about Sonic Boom so far? Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog August 30th 2014, 1:37 am

Same here. I'm excited for the show, but the games don't look that interesting(of course I'll still get both anyways)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content