The ancient lands.

5 posters

What sonic mmo would you prefer to play?

Poll

What sonic mmo would you play?

[ 2 ]
    What sonic mmo would you prefer to play?  Bar_le1117%What sonic mmo would you prefer to play?  Bar_ri11 [17%] 
    [ 1 ]
    What sonic mmo would you prefer to play?  Bar_le118%What sonic mmo would you prefer to play?  Bar_ri11 [8%] 
    [ 1 ]
    What sonic mmo would you prefer to play?  Bar_le118%What sonic mmo would you prefer to play?  Bar_ri11 [8%] 
    [ 4 ]
    What sonic mmo would you prefer to play?  Bar_le1133%What sonic mmo would you prefer to play?  Bar_ri11 [33%] 
    [ 1 ]
    [ 1 ]
    [ 1 ]
    [ 1 ]

Total Votes: 12
    hedgy
    hedgy

What sonic mmo would you prefer to play?  WFmvl

: Female
     Rep6

What sonic mmo would you prefer to play?  Empty What sonic mmo would you prefer to play?

Post by hedgy August 1st 2011, 1:06 pm

Wasn't sure where to post it (there is no sonic general forum D:) So I just post it here.

I'll create the winner (I made this poll at a few other forums, all votes of these will count

Note that the playable classes will be at the start, there might come more. (Depending on what game wins.)

Sonic colors online (Sonic online : Power of Colors or Sonic online : Power of the Wisps)
    Spoiler:

Sonicbots online (Sonic online : The future)
    Spoiler:

Hedgyhogs online (Sonic online: Hedgy's style)
    Spoiler:

Sonic genesis online (Sonic online : ???)
    Spoiler:

Chao online (you play the chao)
    Spoiler:

Chao online (you train different chao's)
    Spoiler:

Tails online (Sonic online : ???)
    Spoiler:

Knuckles online (Sonic online : ???)
    Spoiler:
    Hushimo
    Hushimo

What sonic mmo would you prefer to play?  GOMM8

What sonic mmo would you prefer to play?  Medal13

Rep38

What sonic mmo would you prefer to play?  Empty Re: What sonic mmo would you prefer to play?

Post by Hushimo August 1st 2011, 4:25 pm

hedgy wrote:Wasn't sure where to post it (there is no sonic general forum D:) So I just post it here.

"Sonic

Sky Sanctuary
    -Celebrate 20 years of games!"

That's where our general Sonic discussion takes place. Moved.

On topic, I would be most interested in Chao training, especially with detailed evolutions and online interaction.
    hedgy
    hedgy

Rep6

What sonic mmo would you prefer to play?  Empty Re: What sonic mmo would you prefer to play?

Post by hedgy August 1st 2011, 4:34 pm

Ok thanks, I thought it was about the sonic anniversary xD

If one of the chao games win it will not be really detailed. The one where you play the chao you can sure go to all known ways. But the down point is that you can just have 1 chao on 1character.
    The second one is more about collecting chao's and training them. But they'll stay the way they look like in the start. I'll make it hard to get special chao's. But I dont have the knowledge to make very detailed evolutions (yet)

I have this poll on more websites and it's currently hanging between Sonicbots online, Hedgyhogs online and chao online(train different chao's) I want to make a choice soon so please vote ^^
    Anonymous

Post by Guest August 1st 2011, 7:39 pm

I'd go for sonic colors!
    hedgy
    hedgy

Rep6

Post by hedgy August 2nd 2011, 4:11 pm

I'm sorry for the ones here, here sonic colors & genesis seems to be more populair. But including the other forums I posted this at "chao online(you train the chao's)" won.

For who's interested in more information discuss at the forum of my current sonic mmo click here and/or see the spoiler.
    Spoiler:
    JMan
    JMan

: Male
     Rep0

Post by JMan August 2nd 2011, 10:43 pm

I pretty much do Sonic sega genesis online already with that amazing 3player sonic 2 heroes hack.
    Moran

Rep34

Post by Moran August 2nd 2011, 10:51 pm

I wouldn't want to play any of them. MMOs are about community, and given that the Sonic fanbase is comprised mostly of a bright rainbow of tards, within five minutes I'd be far too annoyed by the flood of inane ramblings going straight to my brain to continue playing.
    JMan
    JMan

Rep0

Post by JMan August 2nd 2011, 11:58 pm

Mly wrote:I wouldn't want to play any of them. MMOs are about community, and given that the Sonic fanbase is comprised mostly of a bright rainbow of tards, within five minutes I'd be far too annoyed by the flood of inane ramblings going straight to my brain to continue playing.

community lol thats the crzyist thing i ever heard. I play my chit
    Moran

Rep34

Post by Moran August 3rd 2011, 12:00 am

If a game were all about playing it by yourself without any community interaction, it wouldn't even have multiplayer, much less be an MMO.
    hedgy
    hedgy

Rep6

Post by hedgy August 3rd 2011, 6:26 am

There are some stupid people in every community. I saw a few in my game already. But the most were gone in a week or banned due going too far.

So yea the community of sonic online is currently small but nice and I like that. ^^
    Flame-Eliwood
    Flame-Eliwood

Rep8

Post by Flame-Eliwood August 3rd 2011, 10:32 am

I personally would love to play a chao MMO. And of course, your chao gardens would be personal and for yourself, but there would also be an online garden where you could bring one of your chao.
    hedgy
    hedgy

Rep6

Post by hedgy August 3rd 2011, 11:50 am

Sadly this chao game wont be like that. But I also always hoped sega would make a chao garden with online modus again. But after years making games without chao garden I gave up this hope :(

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content