BlazePrower9205
Nnoitra Hushimo
Shadow Dude 64
Techimo
Chaos_Overlord
IceClaw
Blues
18 posters

Which Design of Sonic do you think is best?

Blues
    Blues

Which Design of Sonic do you think is best? 3qll2

Which Design of Sonic do you think is best? Rainbo10

: Male
     Rep3

Which Design of Sonic do you think is best? Empty Which Design of Sonic do you think is best?

Post by Blues September 22nd 2011, 7:09 pm

Classic Sonic or Modern Sonic

I like classic Sonic more and that isn't just nostalgia i thought that since sonic adventure one
    IceClaw
    IceClaw

Which Design of Sonic do you think is best? WFmvl

: Female
     Rep0

Which Design of Sonic do you think is best? Empty Re: Which Design of Sonic do you think is best?

Post by IceClaw September 22nd 2011, 9:02 pm

I prefer Classic over modern.
    Chaos_Overlord
    Chaos_Overlord

Which Design of Sonic do you think is best? VOZLn

Which Design of Sonic do you think is best? Medalw11Which Design of Sonic do you think is best? Medal13

Rep11

Which Design of Sonic do you think is best? Empty Re: Which Design of Sonic do you think is best?

Post by Chaos_Overlord September 23rd 2011, 8:09 am

I like Modern over classic.
    Techimo
    Techimo

Which Design of Sonic do you think is best? Medal13Which Design of Sonic do you think is best? Medalw11

Rep15

Post by Techimo September 23rd 2011, 11:08 am

I like both of them for some reasons Modern Sonic gives us true speed. Classic Sonic gives us more platforming.
    Shadow Dude 64
    Shadow Dude 64

Which Design of Sonic do you think is best? Medalw11Which Design of Sonic do you think is best? White10Which Design of Sonic do you think is best? Medal13

Rep3

Post by Shadow Dude 64 September 23rd 2011, 5:27 pm

Classic was the best but the modern version is alright too.

Which Design of Sonic do you think is best? Blackr10Which Design of Sonic do you think is best? Medal13Which Design of Sonic do you think is best? Medalw11

Rep33

Post by 84 September 23rd 2011, 9:13 pm

Design wise, Modern.
    Nnoitra Hushimo
    Nnoitra Hushimo

Which Design of Sonic do you think is best? 56qtD

Which Design of Sonic do you think is best? Medal13Which Design of Sonic do you think is best? Medalw11Which Design of Sonic do you think is best? Medalg10

Rep35

Post by Nnoitra Hushimo September 26th 2011, 6:44 pm

I think Modern Sonic is allot better than Classic Sonic, I like him more because he has more personality and he can talk, Classic was just mute (if I remember correctly).
    Blues
    Blues

Which Design of Sonic do you think is best? Rainbo10

Rep3

Post by Blues September 26th 2011, 7:04 pm

SonicFan001 wrote:I think Modern Sonic is allot better than Classic Sonic, I like him more because he has more personality and he can talk, Classic was just mute (if I remember correctly).

According to Sonic retro classic Sonic is the best
    because he had no voice.

Shocked
    BlazePrower9205

Rep3

Post by BlazePrower9205 September 27th 2011, 8:19 pm

I like both designs.
    Link451
    Link451

Which Design of Sonic do you think is best? Kz2PK

Rep11

Post by Link451 September 27th 2011, 10:55 pm

I like both about the same.

I grew up with Classic, and I've continued along with modern.
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

Which Design of Sonic do you think is best? Medalw11Which Design of Sonic do you think is best? Medal13

Rep13

Post by Twixie Hushimo September 27th 2011, 11:25 pm

I much prefer the design for modern. I don't know much about classic, but judging by looks I prefer new over old.
    Jmh
    Jmh

Which Design of Sonic do you think is best? Imagee10

Which Design of Sonic do you think is best? Medalw11Which Design of Sonic do you think is best? White10Which Design of Sonic do you think is best? Medal13

Rep67

Post by Jmh September 28th 2011, 12:43 am

Well I do admit I like the light blue color scheme they got going on for classic in Generations.
    Phantom
    Phantom

Which Design of Sonic do you think is best? Medal13

Rep11

Post by Phantom September 28th 2011, 4:31 pm

I really don't know what to say about which design of Sonic I like better. Each design, "Classic" or "Modern" has a certain charm all its own; different expressions or poses. For me, Sonic is Sonic no matter what he looks like.
    Hushimo
    Hushimo

Which Design of Sonic do you think is best? GOMM8

Rep38

Post by Hushimo October 2nd 2011, 3:04 am

Phantom wrote:I really don't know what to say about which design of Sonic I like better. Each design, "Classic" or "Modern" has a certain charm all its own; different expressions or poses. For me, Sonic is Sonic no matter what he looks like.

If only more fans could understand this.
    Techimo
    Techimo

Which Design of Sonic do you think is best? Medal13Which Design of Sonic do you think is best? Medalw11

Rep15

Post by Techimo October 2nd 2011, 5:09 am

Actally noticed that Sonic is Sonic! If classic fans knew this...
    Nuva
    Nuva

Rep20

Post by Nuva October 3rd 2011, 10:25 am

Personally I prefer the modern Sonic design over classic, I don't really find a small pudgy creature to be charming at all. Of course, I wouldn't die if I had to play as classic Sonic, just preference.
    Hushimo
    Hushimo

Which Design of Sonic do you think is best? GOMM8

Rep38

Post by Hushimo October 3rd 2011, 4:39 pm

nuva500 wrote:...I don't really find a small pudgy creature to be charming at all.

Which Design of Sonic do you think is best? 5l1501
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

Rep13

Post by Twixie Hushimo October 3rd 2011, 7:19 pm

nuva500 wrote:I don't really find a small pudgy creature to be charming at all.

Haven't you ever seen a chubby rabbit?
    Nuva
    Nuva

Rep20

Post by Nuva October 3rd 2011, 9:04 pm

Alright, alright, you guys win. But it's still a case-by-case scenario.
    Techimo
    Techimo

Rep15

Post by Techimo October 4th 2011, 11:10 am

I... Almost cried when I saw that pic....
    Nuva
    Nuva

Rep20

Post by Nuva October 4th 2011, 4:36 pm

From pain or adorableness?
    Techimo
    Techimo

Rep15

Post by Techimo October 5th 2011, 11:16 am

Nuva has a cold heart.
    Nuva
    Nuva

Rep20

Post by Nuva October 5th 2011, 1:38 pm

Don't mock my metal replacement, there was a terrible accident involving a fire hose and a wayward kite.
    Techimo
    Techimo

Rep15

Post by Techimo October 5th 2011, 1:50 pm

Metal Nuva?
    Nuva
    Nuva

Rep20

Post by Nuva October 5th 2011, 2:18 pm

Quite possibly. Although I think we've derailed this topic enough, we should probably get it back on track...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content