BlackHowling
The Freedom Fighter
Blues
7 posters

The Superior Soundtrack for Sonic CD

Poll

The Superior Soundtrack for Sonic CD

[ 1 ]
    The Superior Soundtrack for Sonic CD Bar_le1125%The Superior Soundtrack for Sonic CD Bar_ri11 [25%] 
    [ 0 ]
    The Superior Soundtrack for Sonic CD Bar_le110%The Superior Soundtrack for Sonic CD Bar_ri11 [0%] 
    [ 3 ]
    The Superior Soundtrack for Sonic CD Bar_le1175%The Superior Soundtrack for Sonic CD Bar_ri11 [75%] 

Total Votes: 4
    Blues
    Blues

The Superior Soundtrack for Sonic CD 3qll2

The Superior Soundtrack for Sonic CD Rainbo10

: Male
     Rep3

The Superior Soundtrack for Sonic CD Empty The Superior Soundtrack for Sonic CD

Post by Blues October 1st 2011, 8:55 am

Now there has been a argument going around the Sonic fanbase for a while now on YouTube, And that being What is the Better soundtrack to Sonic CD and because the argument hasn't been here yet why not have it here? Well i can think of a few reasons but here it is anyways say what you think about the soundtracks.

I would also like to add I am neutral because in my
    opinion they both kick-ass thank you and have a nice day.

The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

The Superior Soundtrack for Sonic CD ZtZYh

The Superior Soundtrack for Sonic CD Blackr10The Superior Soundtrack for Sonic CD Medalw11The Superior Soundtrack for Sonic CD Zigzag10The Superior Soundtrack for Sonic CD White10The Superior Soundtrack for Sonic CD Medal13The Superior Soundtrack for Sonic CD 2nio02t

Rep76

The Superior Soundtrack for Sonic CD Empty Re: The Superior Soundtrack for Sonic CD

Post by The Freedom Fighter October 1st 2011, 5:38 pm

US, because everyone goes for the Japanese.
    BlackHowling
    BlackHowling

The Superior Soundtrack for Sonic CD WFmvl

Rep0

The Superior Soundtrack for Sonic CD Empty Re: The Superior Soundtrack for Sonic CD

Post by BlackHowling October 1st 2011, 6:30 pm

I like both soundtracks equally, because both soundtracks each have awesome, memorable music. It just wouldn't feel right to me if I prefer one to the other... ^^;
    Chaos_Overlord
    Chaos_Overlord

The Superior Soundtrack for Sonic CD VOZLn

The Superior Soundtrack for Sonic CD Medalw11The Superior Soundtrack for Sonic CD Medal13

Rep11

Post by Chaos_Overlord October 1st 2011, 10:28 pm

I grew up on the Us version, so I like it more then the Japanese, which is still very good.
    Light Dash
    Light Dash

The Superior Soundtrack for Sonic CD GOMM8

The Superior Soundtrack for Sonic CD Blackr10The Superior Soundtrack for Sonic CD Medal13The Superior Soundtrack for Sonic CD 2nio02t

Rep3

Post by Light Dash October 2nd 2011, 12:29 am

I've only heard the US version, so that's what I'm going for.
    Hushimo
    Hushimo

The Superior Soundtrack for Sonic CD GOMM8

The Superior Soundtrack for Sonic CD Medal13

Rep38

Post by Hushimo October 2nd 2011, 2:46 am

I like them equally.
    Techimo
    Techimo

The Superior Soundtrack for Sonic CD VOZLn

The Superior Soundtrack for Sonic CD Medal13The Superior Soundtrack for Sonic CD Medalw11

Rep15

Post by Techimo October 2nd 2011, 3:24 am

They are both good but I kinda like the JAP/EU Version more.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content