The ancient lands.

3 posters

Sonic Adventure series memorial

Nnoitra Hushimo
    Nnoitra Hushimo

Sonic Adventure series memorial 56qtD

Sonic Adventure series memorial Medal13Sonic Adventure series memorial Medalw11Sonic Adventure series memorial Medalg10

: Male
     Rep35

Sonic Adventure series memorial Empty Sonic Adventure series memorial

Post by Nnoitra Hushimo November 15th 2011, 7:37 pm

Obviously since SEGA isn't going to make another Adventure game, this forum will be dedicated to the Adventure series by people talking about the games, sharing some of their most memorable moments of either of the two Adventure titles or simply telling what you liked about the games.

Note: I do not hate the newer Sonic games (I actually really like them), I just miss the good ol' DC days.
    Link451
    Link451

Sonic Adventure series memorial Kz2PK

Rep11

Sonic Adventure series memorial Empty Re: Sonic Adventure series memorial

Post by Link451 November 15th 2011, 11:08 pm

Well, I'll always remember how Adventure 1 was the first 3D Sonic game I ever played. I got it on my Birthday with a Dreamcast and played it for a long time. I got my old best friend into it too, and he ended up getting the game and a Dreamcast. And I always had a really hard time with the Big levels at first until I finally figured out how to do the controls right.
    Phantom
    Phantom

Sonic Adventure series memorial VOZLn

Sonic Adventure series memorial Medal13

Rep11

Post by Phantom November 16th 2011, 12:27 am

Getting back to playing Sonic Adventure 1 feels a bit strange. I keep noticing a lot of graphic flaws here and there, and the controls felt a bit slippery, especially at high speeds. Sonic's theme, "It Doesn't Matter," used to be one of my favorite songs, but listening to it now I can't help but think it sounds a bit silly.

Some of the level designs are still rather intriguing, especially the Lost World and Speed Highway. I also still think it's a better idea to have the player choose what character they want to be playing as, rather than forcing three different play styles in the same campaign.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content