The ancient lands.

+6
AshuraSenku
The Freedom Fighter
SonicFanPS2
Zez
Schnickelfritz
10 posters

I'm Schnickelfritz. Schnickelfritz the Hedgehog.

Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

I'm Schnickelfritz. Schnickelfritz the Hedgehog. Imagee10

I'm Schnickelfritz. Schnickelfritz the Hedgehog. White10I'm Schnickelfritz. Schnickelfritz the Hedgehog. Medalg10I'm Schnickelfritz. Schnickelfritz the Hedgehog. Medal13I'm Schnickelfritz. Schnickelfritz the Hedgehog. Medalw11

: Male
     Rep34

I'm Schnickelfritz. Schnickelfritz the Hedgehog. Empty I'm Schnickelfritz. Schnickelfritz the Hedgehog.

Post by Schnickelfritz June 27th 2012, 7:23 pm

Interview thread scootaloo.
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

I'm Schnickelfritz. Schnickelfritz the Hedgehog. White10I'm Schnickelfritz. Schnickelfritz the Hedgehog. Medalg10I'm Schnickelfritz. Schnickelfritz the Hedgehog. Medal13I'm Schnickelfritz. Schnickelfritz the Hedgehog. Medalw11

Rep34

I'm Schnickelfritz. Schnickelfritz the Hedgehog. Empty Re: I'm Schnickelfritz. Schnickelfritz the Hedgehog.

Post by Schnickelfritz June 27th 2012, 7:24 pm

I'm an idiot. Move this shiznit to the proper form, if you please.
    Anonymous

I'm Schnickelfritz. Schnickelfritz the Hedgehog. Empty Re: I'm Schnickelfritz. Schnickelfritz the Hedgehog.

Post by Guest June 27th 2012, 7:33 pm

I don't have that kind of authority.

But...............................................................

What is your least favorite type of cheese?
    Zez
    Zez

I'm Schnickelfritz. Schnickelfritz the Hedgehog. VOZLn

I'm Schnickelfritz. Schnickelfritz the Hedgehog. Blackr10I'm Schnickelfritz. Schnickelfritz the Hedgehog. Medalw11I'm Schnickelfritz. Schnickelfritz the Hedgehog. Zigzag10I'm Schnickelfritz. Schnickelfritz the Hedgehog. Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez June 27th 2012, 8:02 pm

Moved.
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz June 27th 2012, 8:51 pm

@Zez: Much ass grassy ass.

@Sushi: I'd have to say either Feta or Ricotta. I'm not really a big fan of crumbly bitter cheeses, and don't really feel like they add too much to a dish. However, Ricotta is used in one of my favorite meals: lasagna.
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

I'm Schnickelfritz. Schnickelfritz the Hedgehog. Medalw11I'm Schnickelfritz. Schnickelfritz the Hedgehog. Medal13

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 June 27th 2012, 9:30 pm

How do you feel about cheese in society, good sir?

Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz June 27th 2012, 10:03 pm

SonicFanPS2 wrote:How do you feel about cheese in society, good sir?

I do.
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

I'm Schnickelfritz. Schnickelfritz the Hedgehog. Medalw11I'm Schnickelfritz. Schnickelfritz the Hedgehog. Medal13

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 June 27th 2012, 11:11 pm

Schnickelfritz wrote:
    SonicFanPS2 wrote:How do you feel about cheese in society, good sir?

I do.

As in...you'd marry them?
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

I'm Schnickelfritz. Schnickelfritz the Hedgehog. ZtZYh

I'm Schnickelfritz. Schnickelfritz the Hedgehog. Blackr10I'm Schnickelfritz. Schnickelfritz the Hedgehog. Medalw11I'm Schnickelfritz. Schnickelfritz the Hedgehog. Zigzag10I'm Schnickelfritz. Schnickelfritz the Hedgehog. White10I'm Schnickelfritz. Schnickelfritz the Hedgehog. Medal13I'm Schnickelfritz. Schnickelfritz the Hedgehog. 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter June 27th 2012, 11:12 pm

Are you Swiss?
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz June 27th 2012, 11:15 pm

@PS2:Cheese.
    @TFF: Nein.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

I'm Schnickelfritz. Schnickelfritz the Hedgehog. Blackr10I'm Schnickelfritz. Schnickelfritz the Hedgehog. Medalw11I'm Schnickelfritz. Schnickelfritz the Hedgehog. Zigzag10I'm Schnickelfritz. Schnickelfritz the Hedgehog. White10I'm Schnickelfritz. Schnickelfritz the Hedgehog. Medal13I'm Schnickelfritz. Schnickelfritz the Hedgehog. 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter June 27th 2012, 11:20 pm

Do you want to be?
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz June 27th 2012, 11:30 pm

Maybe. *sniff* Maybe.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter June 27th 2012, 11:41 pm

Why does everyone sniff things?
    AshuraSenku
    AshuraSenku

I'm Schnickelfritz. Schnickelfritz the Hedgehog. WFmvl

Rep0

Post by AshuraSenku June 27th 2012, 11:42 pm

Do you like Cheez-it?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest June 27th 2012, 11:47 pm

Would you choose Cheese over TFF or Lan?
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz June 28th 2012, 1:09 am

@TFF: Because.
    @Ashura: They ain't bad.
    @Sushimo: I value my life, so I won't answer that.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest June 28th 2012, 1:17 am

Would you choose the world or cheese?
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz June 28th 2012, 12:57 pm

@Sushi: Definitely one of them. Perhaps Cheese World.

I'm Schnickelfritz. Schnickelfritz the Hedgehog. Blackr10I'm Schnickelfritz. Schnickelfritz the Hedgehog. Medal13I'm Schnickelfritz. Schnickelfritz the Hedgehog. Medalw11

Rep33

Post by 84 June 28th 2012, 1:10 pm

Do you have a picture of yourself as a deformed cheese/hedgehog mutation? If not, do you want one?
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz June 28th 2012, 1:29 pm

No. Yes.
    Super Racer Z
    Super Racer Z

I'm Schnickelfritz. Schnickelfritz the Hedgehog. 56qtD

Rep16

Post by Super Racer Z June 28th 2012, 2:15 pm

If you could only have one type of cheese for the rest of your life, what would it be?
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz June 28th 2012, 2:17 pm

Most likely Cheddar. It's always been one of my favorite cheeses, and goes well with most things. Plus the flavor is great.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest June 28th 2012, 2:41 pm

What is the job of the Chairman of Cheese?
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz June 28th 2012, 3:03 pm

To be Schnickelfritz. And alliterate.

I'm Schnickelfritz. Schnickelfritz the Hedgehog. Blackr10I'm Schnickelfritz. Schnickelfritz the Hedgehog. Medal13I'm Schnickelfritz. Schnickelfritz the Hedgehog. Medalw11

Rep33

Post by 84 June 28th 2012, 3:04 pm

Aw, I thought it was to destroy all humans...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content