The ancient lands.

+6
AshuraSenku
The Freedom Fighter
SonicFanPS2
Zez
Schnickelfritz
10 posters

I'm Schnickelfritz. Schnickelfritz the Hedgehog.

Anonymous

I'm Schnickelfritz. Schnickelfritz the Hedgehog. - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm Schnickelfritz. Schnickelfritz the Hedgehog.

Post by Guest June 28th 2012, 3:16 pm

What is the job of the Sultan of Swing?
    Super Racer Z
    Super Racer Z

I'm Schnickelfritz. Schnickelfritz the Hedgehog. - Page 2 56qtD

I'm Schnickelfritz. Schnickelfritz the Hedgehog. - Page 2 Medalw11I'm Schnickelfritz. Schnickelfritz the Hedgehog. - Page 2 Medal13

: Male
     Rep16

I'm Schnickelfritz. Schnickelfritz the Hedgehog. - Page 2 Empty Re: I'm Schnickelfritz. Schnickelfritz the Hedgehog.

Post by Super Racer Z June 28th 2012, 3:20 pm

How can you be both the Chairman of Cheese and the Sultan of Swing? Is there any relevance between the two?
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

I'm Schnickelfritz. Schnickelfritz the Hedgehog. - Page 2 ZtZYh

I'm Schnickelfritz. Schnickelfritz the Hedgehog. - Page 2 Blackr10I'm Schnickelfritz. Schnickelfritz the Hedgehog. - Page 2 Medalw11I'm Schnickelfritz. Schnickelfritz the Hedgehog. - Page 2 Zigzag10I'm Schnickelfritz. Schnickelfritz the Hedgehog. - Page 2 White10I'm Schnickelfritz. Schnickelfritz the Hedgehog. - Page 2 Medal13I'm Schnickelfritz. Schnickelfritz the Hedgehog. - Page 2 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter July 20th 2012, 7:26 pm

Why did you make two interview topics?
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

I'm Schnickelfritz. Schnickelfritz the Hedgehog. - Page 2 Imagee10

I'm Schnickelfritz. Schnickelfritz the Hedgehog. - Page 2 White10I'm Schnickelfritz. Schnickelfritz the Hedgehog. - Page 2 Medalg10I'm Schnickelfritz. Schnickelfritz the Hedgehog. - Page 2 Medal13I'm Schnickelfritz. Schnickelfritz the Hedgehog. - Page 2 Medalw11

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz August 14th 2012, 12:44 am

Gravedigger

Ask moar.
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

I'm Schnickelfritz. Schnickelfritz the Hedgehog. - Page 2 White10I'm Schnickelfritz. Schnickelfritz the Hedgehog. - Page 2 Medalg10I'm Schnickelfritz. Schnickelfritz the Hedgehog. - Page 2 Medal13I'm Schnickelfritz. Schnickelfritz the Hedgehog. - Page 2 Medalw11

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz August 14th 2012, 12:46 am

The Freedom Fighter wrote:Why did you make two interview topics?
    Because the other one was old as sheeeeeit.
    Super Racer Z wrote:How can you be both the Chairman of Cheese and the Sultan of Swing? Is there any relevance between the two?
    Very carefully. And yes. I am both.
    Sushimo wrote:What is the job of the Sultan of Swing?
    To avoid being in dire straits at all costs.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

I'm Schnickelfritz. Schnickelfritz the Hedgehog. - Page 2 Blackr10I'm Schnickelfritz. Schnickelfritz the Hedgehog. - Page 2 Medalw11I'm Schnickelfritz. Schnickelfritz the Hedgehog. - Page 2 Zigzag10I'm Schnickelfritz. Schnickelfritz the Hedgehog. - Page 2 White10I'm Schnickelfritz. Schnickelfritz the Hedgehog. - Page 2 Medal13I'm Schnickelfritz. Schnickelfritz the Hedgehog. - Page 2 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter August 14th 2012, 12:49 am

How much cheese have you eaten?
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz August 14th 2012, 12:51 am

The Freedom Fighter wrote:How much cheese have you eaten?
    Enough, and then some more.

I mean, I turned into a giant smiling ball of it. That's a lot.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter August 14th 2012, 1:30 am

Are you Swiss?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest August 14th 2012, 3:02 am

If cheese un-existed, what would you do with your life?
    TrueBlue52
    TrueBlue52

I'm Schnickelfritz. Schnickelfritz the Hedgehog. - Page 2 Kz2PK

Rep5

Post by TrueBlue52 August 14th 2012, 3:57 am

Is the moon made out of green cheese?

Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz August 14th 2012, 8:10 pm

TrueBlue52 wrote:Is the moon made out of green cheese?

I'm fairly certain that it's in fact not.

Sushimo wrote:If cheese un-existed, what would you do with your life?

Un-exist.

The Freedom Fighter wrote:Are you Swiss?

Not last I checked.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter August 14th 2012, 8:23 pm

Would you play a guitar made out of cheese?
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz August 14th 2012, 8:35 pm

I can't play the guitar, so I'd probably eat it. Or hang in on a wall. Or eat it.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter August 14th 2012, 8:42 pm

What if cheese could talk?
    Pooka
    Pooka

I'm Schnickelfritz. Schnickelfritz the Hedgehog. - Page 2 Kz2PK

Rep1

Post by Pooka August 14th 2012, 8:45 pm

Do you like eating Chili dogs with cheese? If Eggman "Unleashed" a plot on you, would you be a cheesehog?
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz August 14th 2012, 9:08 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:What if cheese could talk?
    I'm sure it'd have Gouda things to say, much Cheddar than anything I could come up with, since half the time my Parmesan the fritz.

Pooka wrote:Do you like eating Chili dogs with cheese? If Eggman "Unleashed" a plot on you, would you be a cheesehog?
    As a general rule, I don't like beans (which are a primary ingredient of chili dogs), but I'd eat most any food with cheese on it. And I dunno. I'm not sure I'd like to find out, though.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter August 14th 2012, 9:29 pm

What's your favorite Sonic character?
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz August 14th 2012, 9:30 pm

Big the Cat, though he's closely followed by Cheese the Chao. For obvious reasons.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter August 14th 2012, 9:32 pm

Because he likes ice cream?
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz August 14th 2012, 9:43 pm

But of course.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter August 26th 2012, 12:50 pm

What do you hate?
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz August 26th 2012, 1:13 pm

Stupid people, most television shows, stupid people, most popular music, and stupid people.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter August 26th 2012, 1:20 pm

What shows do you like?
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz August 26th 2012, 1:34 pm

Mostly Psych and other assorted crime dramas, some sitcoms, and newer stuff like Grimm and Person of Interest. Everything else is pretty much garbage.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter August 26th 2012, 1:36 pm

Were you into Monk too?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content