*ShiningStar*
6 posters

In the Land of Tescia.

HeartBreaker
    HeartBreaker

In the Land of Tescia. - Page 2 3qll2

: Female
     Rep3

In the Land of Tescia. - Page 2 Empty Re: In the Land of Tescia.

Post by HeartBreaker October 11th 2012, 8:33 pm

Heart nods. ''There's no choice but to wait here and stay hidden. And I'm fine with that. As long as we don't get found..''
    *ShiningStar*
    *ShiningStar*

In the Land of Tescia. - Page 2 VOZLn

In the Land of Tescia. - Page 2 Medal13

Rep10

Post by *ShiningStar* October 11th 2012, 8:39 pm

I notice my stomach grumbling. I quickly turn to Heart.

"Psst...I'm hungry! Please tell me you brought snacks! I haven't ate in hours and if I don't eat soon I'm gonna ... eat whatever's nearby!"
    HeartBreaker
    HeartBreaker

Rep3

Post by HeartBreaker October 11th 2012, 8:52 pm

She nods and goes through her backpack, giving her an apple and some nachos. ''Here you are,'' she says. ''It might not be enough, but it's better than nothing.'' She smiles.
    *ShiningStar*
    *ShiningStar*

Rep10

Post by *ShiningStar* October 11th 2012, 8:56 pm

I quickly eat the nachos and the apple. "Thanks Heart!" I said as I took out some water to drink.

I glanced at the RH Headquarters and then I looked up in the direction Lan took off in. 'I hope he gets back soon' I thought to myself.

I then took a glance at Heart who seemed to be fiddling with her hair. With I sigh, I asked "How long do you think Lan is going to take?"
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

In the Land of Tescia. - Page 2 Imagee10

In the Land of Tescia. - Page 2 White10In the Land of Tescia. - Page 2 Medalg10In the Land of Tescia. - Page 2 Medal13In the Land of Tescia. - Page 2 Medalw11

: Male
     Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz October 11th 2012, 8:59 pm

"You know I'm not the best of thinkers, that's why I have you!" Schnickelfritz growled, exasperated. "And a fat lot of good you did. No point in waiting any longer. We should start getting people into the lobby. I have an idea."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest October 11th 2012, 9:05 pm

"You expected a useless sushi man to be smart?" said Sushi with a hint of bitterness in his voice. "But what's your idea? Am I needed for it, or can you handle it yourself, sir?"
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

In the Land of Tescia. - Page 2 White10In the Land of Tescia. - Page 2 Medalg10In the Land of Tescia. - Page 2 Medal13In the Land of Tescia. - Page 2 Medalw11

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz October 11th 2012, 9:57 pm

"I'd like as much help as I can get. But perhaps splitting up would be the better option. I want you to go through the floors and get as many people as you can." he said, heading to the stairs. "And you can start at the top, you're younger than me."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest October 11th 2012, 10:07 pm

"Okay... Wait sir, you forgot your false teeth... Anyway, yes ma'am, I mean sir, I mean mister..." Sushi sprinted up the stairs in top speed (sushi is healthy because of seafood and all that), and once he reached the top, he knocked rather loudly on each door, and screaming something about the zombies having have arrived, hoping that gets them to get out rather quickly.
    *ShiningStar*
    *ShiningStar*

Rep10

Post by *ShiningStar* October 11th 2012, 10:14 pm

Hours passed as we continued to wait for Lan. I was starting to get agitated as I slowly lost my patience.

“HeartBreaker why don’t we just go do something else!?” I whined.

“But Star, Lan told us to stay here and wait! What is he manages to open the Random Hotel in our absence?” she replied.

“Well I’d rather come back to find it open, then to waste my time sitting here. It’s hot and I want to do something fun! What’s the point of being in such a beautiful place if we can’t even enjoy it?” I told her.

“I guess you have a point.” She said as she glanced at the glad. “Hmm…there is something marked here called the Piantabox. Do you want to go there?”

“Anything is better than sitting here with absolutely nothing to do.” I said while getting up to stretch.

“Alright let’s head out then! But let’s lay low. We don’t want to attract unnecessary attention. And we definitely don’t want a repeat of what happened in Green Hill.” She stated.

“Okay! Let’s go!” I said as I grabbed Heart and ran to the Piantabox. ‘I hope there is snacks.’ I thought to myself.

Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz October 11th 2012, 11:32 pm

Schnickelfritz sprinted down each passage, rapping on all the doors and telling them all to get into the lobby. After 10 minutes, he and Sushi arrived in the lobby with a good 80 confused guests.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

In the Land of Tescia. - Page 2 ZtZYh

In the Land of Tescia. - Page 2 Blackr10In the Land of Tescia. - Page 2 Medalw11In the Land of Tescia. - Page 2 Zigzag10In the Land of Tescia. - Page 2 White10In the Land of Tescia. - Page 2 Medal13In the Land of Tescia. - Page 2 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter October 12th 2012, 4:02 am

It didn't take long to get back to Hidden Palace, the mysterious district of Tescia that only its staff could enter. Truthfully he never fully understood the intricacies of Tescia's systems, but he knew enough to get by. Something like the Random Hotel would be easy to unlock, but Tescia had a strange system of hiding many of its rooms and guests in an underground storage area, the Wacky Workbench.

Lan soon saw this was not the case, and, confused, decided that he'd need to call in to whoever got left in charge of the place to see how they got the place locked up. A few loading screens passed, and it appeared Schnickelfritz had managed to rule over the hotel. As a member of the Hall of Heroes, this was fine, but if he was getting chaos to blare, he'd have to take action. After trying to call Schnickelfritz's office suite ("Someone must have disconnected his desk phone"), he decided to access the interior cameras and see if he could find the sultan and get to the bottom of things.
    HeartBreaker
    HeartBreaker

Rep3

Post by HeartBreaker October 12th 2012, 5:37 am

She nods and gaps quietly as she was jolted along with *ShiningStar*, followed with her, trying to keep up with her pace as they ran to the Piantabox.
    Revenge
    Revenge

In the Land of Tescia. - Page 2 WFmvl

Rep0

Post by Revenge October 12th 2012, 12:22 pm

Can I join?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest October 12th 2012, 3:35 pm

Sushi did a quick headcount. "Er, Schnickelfitz, didn't you say there were supposed to be 100 people here? We've got about 20 missing."
    *ShiningStar*
    *ShiningStar*

Rep10

Post by *ShiningStar* October 12th 2012, 5:06 pm

(@Revenge: I highly recommend you take some time to get to know everyone and try to get the feel of the forum before you post. It will help you get the story right.)

Following the map's directions, HeartBreaker and I finally made it to the Piantabox. There was a very nicely decorated door that Heart and I tried to open but with no avail.

"Aww why won't this door open!?" I whined.

"Don't worry Star!" Heart said with a reassuring smile. "We just have to work harder to push it open!"

We continued to try to open the door but all of our efforts were in vain.

"Aw I wish Lan was here. He'd know how to open it." I said.

"But Star don't you remember that he went to go open the Random Hotel?" Heart asked.

"Oh yeah. Sorry I am a bit forgetful." I said as I looked at the door. "Oh I wish I knew how to open you!" I said to the door.

All of a sudden the door seemed to respond. "Scan your crest!"

Heart and I stood dumbfounded at the door. "Um what?" Heart asked.

"Scan your crest to open the door to the Piantabox!"

Heart and I exchanged glances. "Um okay." we both said simultaneously.

"Stand back and face forward so I may scan your Tescian crests properly!" the door stated.

We did as the voice in the door said and waited to be scanned. Then a circular hoop came out of the sky and surrounded Heart and I, scanning us with a bright blue light. After it scanned us completely, the disk like things shrank and was absorbed into the door.

The door then opened to reveal a luxurious place. "Welcome HeartBreaker and *ShiningStar*. Please enjoy your stay at the Piantabox."
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz October 12th 2012, 6:32 pm

"Hm, for once, it seems you're right." He said, sighing. "Ah, well, they're loss. I'm not about to climb those stairs again, I'm too old for this."

He managed to hush all the confused guests and get it down to a dull roar. He deducted that Lan, being the most personable admin (or at least the most newb friendly) would have been the one to greet the new recruits. He also knew they'd need to be in the Hotel, and that Lan, noticing it having locked down, would have returned to the Hidden Palace. His hunch was correct, and in a few moments the security cameras began swivelling sporadically. He hopped up on a table and threw a nearby Danish at the camera.

"Hey! Lan! Get us out of here, if you please!"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest October 12th 2012, 6:58 pm

"Er, sir, I could give you a piggy-back ride for the other 20 people. As for you Lan, er, yeah, we don't really like dying so it would be great if you could do the hero and save us."
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

In the Land of Tescia. - Page 2 Blackr10In the Land of Tescia. - Page 2 Medalw11In the Land of Tescia. - Page 2 Zigzag10In the Land of Tescia. - Page 2 White10In the Land of Tescia. - Page 2 Medal13In the Land of Tescia. - Page 2 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter October 12th 2012, 7:10 pm

"Well, if living is really that important," he said jokingly to himself. With a few presses, the door to the Random Hotel was unlocked, and with it many of the members flooded out like Starbucks was having a sale. Sushimo had gotten Schnickelfritz on his back just in time, as the mob of poster crashed through Sushimo, protecting the Chairman of Cheese from harm.

Lan decided to leave it to the cheese master and his sushi apprentice to get everyone back inside orderly. In the meantime, he was going to eye up the Piantabox, the social gala of Tescia, and see if any friends arrived on the premises.

"But first, I'm going to go grab that danish. No food should go to waste."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest October 12th 2012, 7:18 pm

"Alright. Bu what about those new members? Did they get slammed with a banhammer or something? Who are they? Do they hate sushi men?"
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz October 12th 2012, 7:19 pm

After a minute of pure chaos, Schnickelfritz hopped off Sushi's back, rather unorthodoxly, at that. he dusted himself, and turned around to see Sushi collapsed on the ground, heaving.

"Ah, what's wrong with you? Get up, this isn't the time to be lazy!" He pulled his compatriot up and marched outside. "Now how are we going to get the attention of all these people?"
    *ShiningStar*
    *ShiningStar*

Rep10

Post by *ShiningStar* October 12th 2012, 7:26 pm

As Heart and I entered the Piantabox, we stood and gaped in awe. Everything was so beautiful! There were sparkling waterfalls and marble statues that would make Greece bow in envy. Walking into the Piantabox was like walking into a palace.

Heart and I exchanged glances. I whispered to her "What do we say? Are we the only ones here?"

"I think so." she said as we continued to explore the place.

I decided to have a little fun with the large hallway so I yelled "Helllooo!!!~" the echo responded back with "Helllooo..hellooo...helloo!"

"Teehee this is fun!" I said as Heart sat and giggled at me. "Hellloo!!!~" I yelled again.

"YO WHAT'S UP!!?" a voice shouted.

"Eeeek!" I shrieked as I fell back, prompting a fit of laughter from Heart.

The person soon revealed himself.

"YOU ARE NOW IN THE PRESENCE OF THE GREAT ... NEOMETALSONIC!!!"

Heart proceeded to laugh some more. "Ugh do you have to be so loud!" I said while rubbing my ear. 'Man am I in for an experience!' I thought to myself.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter October 12th 2012, 7:42 pm

After grabbing the danish and cleaning it up, he walked back outside. Schnickelfritz and Sushimo had not noticed him, just as planned. Lan had been waiting to see the sultan do more than just swing; he wanted to see him in a situation of authority, and he was doing a decent job as he spoke to the masses of the Random Hotel.

'Well, as much as I'd like watch, I better see how things are in the Piantabox,' Lan thought to himself. The Piantabox, or more officially, the TSC Chatbox, was designed as a place for all Tescians to talk and relate and do whatever. It was like the Random Hotel, except no one lived in it. It had gone through many changes over the years, and more than once had someone tried to conquer it, but only the elegant Pianta had managed to keep it her namesake. Satisfied with Schnickelfritz's command, he left, hoping things were under control.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest October 12th 2012, 9:53 pm

Sushi shakily got to his feet, mumbling something about how he should probably resign. However, once he calmed down and got caught his breath, he grabbed a bottle of oil he used for making new types of sushi, made a circle of oil around the general crowd of running, then threw his burning chopsticks on the oil which quickly spread and made a circle of fire (Am I making sense?) which contained everyone. "Well, I'm not good with big loud voices, so I recommend you tell them whatever's going on, sir."
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz October 13th 2012, 12:12 am

"Brilliant idea," Schnick said. "Let's calm the people down by starting a fire. Well, in any case, it got their attention."

Without warning, he stood on top of Sushi again.

"AHEM." He said loudly. "Mental Gen?"
    *ShiningStar*
    *ShiningStar*

Rep10

Post by *ShiningStar* October 13th 2012, 12:48 am

"Hello there Neo!" I said as Heart regained composure.

"Wassup ladies!" he said.

"*ahem* Excuse me. So NeoMetalSonic, um what brings you to the Piantabox?" Heart asked.

"Nothing much really, just looking for some conversation. Not many people are here yet so for now it's just us." he responded. "I wonder where everybody's at. They're usually here by now." he continued.

"Well I remember Lan telling me that members usually post in the Random Hotel before they come here." Heart explained.

All of a sudden it finally hit me. I exchanged a quick glance with Heart. "What's wrong Star?" she asked.

"I FORGOT ABOUT THE RANDOM HOTEL!!" I yelled as I looked at my watch. "Oh Lan probably opened it by now! He's going to be peeved and we still have to see Schnickelfritz!" I panicked.

"Oh my goodness your right! We have to go!" Heart said as she quickly grabbed her things.

"Hey! Where are you guys going!? Don't just up and leave me here alone!" Neo shouted.

"Sorry Neo, Heart and I have to go! We lost track of time! We'll come back later!" I said as I grabbed Heart and ran out of the Piantabox.

'Ooohhh I hope they aren't glad at us for being extremely late!' I thought to myself as I ran with Heart.

"HEY WAIT!!! YOU DON'T JUST LEAVE THE GREAT NEOMETALSONIC LIKE THAT!! HEYYY!!" Neo yelled as he started to run after us.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content