6 posters

In the Land of Tescia.

*ShiningStar*
    *ShiningStar*

In the Land of Tescia. - Page 5 VOZLn

In the Land of Tescia. - Page 5 Medal13

: Female
     Rep10

In the Land of Tescia. - Page 5 Empty Re: In the Land of Tescia.

Post by *ShiningStar* October 16th 2012, 5:40 am

(Heart doesn't post often so I usually post with her character alongside mind to keep her in the story. I don't want her getting phased out you know.)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest October 16th 2012, 3:40 pm

(Neither does TFF...)
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

In the Land of Tescia. - Page 5 Imagee10

In the Land of Tescia. - Page 5 White10In the Land of Tescia. - Page 5 Medalg10In the Land of Tescia. - Page 5 Medal13In the Land of Tescia. - Page 5 Medalw11

: Male
     Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz October 16th 2012, 4:11 pm

(The best way to phase somebody out is to take control of their character.)
    *ShiningStar*
    *ShiningStar*

Rep10

Post by *ShiningStar* October 16th 2012, 4:40 pm

(Well until she posts or until she tells me that she doesn't want me to control her character, I will continue to post as I currently am. My storyline isn't even affecting yours so why you are so concerned is beyond me. Now can someone post their part please!?)
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

In the Land of Tescia. - Page 5 White10In the Land of Tescia. - Page 5 Medalg10In the Land of Tescia. - Page 5 Medal13In the Land of Tescia. - Page 5 Medalw11

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz October 16th 2012, 4:51 pm

(Our storyline was intended to be a part of yours, until you ran away without ceremony. Because of that, there's not really much for me and Sushi to do now, since our new recruits are both gone. I'm just saying that maybe you should wait a little bit and let Heart decide for herself, to, I dunno, stay with us and keep the story going.)
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz October 16th 2012, 4:52 pm

Sushimo wrote:"Well, I am a wise person. And I didn't ask myself one time when I touched my desk... NO! I GOT THE GUY BACK BY TOUCHING MY DESK WITHOUT MY PERMISSION! The pain..."

"I'm referring to myself, you moron."
    HeartBreaker
    HeartBreaker

In the Land of Tescia. - Page 5 3qll2

Rep3

Post by HeartBreaker October 16th 2012, 5:45 pm

(I have decided to stay with them and keep the story going. Sorry for not posting often. I'm kinda swamped with real life right now..)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest October 16th 2012, 7:07 pm

Sushi frowned. "But... wouldn't that imply your wise?"
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz October 16th 2012, 7:16 pm

Sushimo wrote:Sushi frowned. "But... wouldn't that imply your wise?"

"Yes, it would imply my wise." Schnickelfritz had a knack for sensing spoken grammatical errors.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest October 16th 2012, 7:24 pm

"Well... okay then. But then come on, how hard can it be to get rid of the guy? Me and him will probably be an even match, and just someone else helping me will be able to tip the scales, right?"
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz October 16th 2012, 7:48 pm

"I dunno..." Schnickelfritz thought a moment. "Seems like he wouldn't be trying to attack us if he was as weak as you. Hell, he wouldn't try getting out of bed in the morning if he was as weak as you. He's got something planned."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest October 16th 2012, 7:52 pm

"I guess you're right, fighting isn't my style, more like strategy.
    Anyway...how bad can it be? I'm sure force-feeding people bad sushi can't be THAT bad..."
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz October 16th 2012, 7:54 pm

"Oh yes, I'm sure that's his plan." He knocked Sushi on the head. "Just because that's all you know how to do doesn't mean the same for him."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest October 16th 2012, 7:58 pm

"Hmph, I could win a war with you any day, probably. Unless I was having a bad day, but that's not the point. The point is, why the hell haven't our defenses hammered the guy already."
    HeartBreaker
    HeartBreaker

In the Land of Tescia. - Page 5 3qll2

Rep3

Post by HeartBreaker October 16th 2012, 8:46 pm

(Hi I hope you don't mind this, but *ShiningStar* will be taking control of my character for a while. Real life has kinda swamped over me and stuff. I'll still visit the forum when I can, but I won't be able to post in the Rp most of the time. Sorry...high school's kinda getting the best of me. Thanks for understanding,
    Heartbreaker)
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz October 16th 2012, 9:36 pm

(Let's just abandon the Heart character in full, then. She's pretty much the same character as Star in personality and actions, and Star feels held back by her which is why she controls her in the first place, so let's just drop her for a bit, until you return. Star can just control her own character.)
    *ShiningStar*
    *ShiningStar*

Rep10

Post by *ShiningStar* October 16th 2012, 9:41 pm

(Heart is still going to be a part of this RP. I don't want HeartBreaker's character to be phased out, just for her to return and not know what to say. Heart is usually with me anyway so this is not a problem for me. I promised that I will take care of her character in her absence. So that is what I will do. When she comes back, HeartBreaker can continue posting as normal.)
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

In the Land of Tescia. - Page 5 ZtZYh

In the Land of Tescia. - Page 5 Blackr10In the Land of Tescia. - Page 5 Medalw11In the Land of Tescia. - Page 5 Zigzag10In the Land of Tescia. - Page 5 White10In the Land of Tescia. - Page 5 Medal13In the Land of Tescia. - Page 5 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter October 16th 2012, 11:18 pm

(Honestly, I don't see a problem with it. It's good to have more than one story going I think, and it should give Heartbreaker incentive to return once school gets under control. tounge But anyway, enough sidetracking the story.)

Lan listened as the two bickered back and forth, unable to come to a decent conclusion. Lan had been so absorbed into this argument, however, he had taken his eyes off things, allowing the Evil Sushi to come much closer. By the time Lan looked up, Evil Sushi was but a block away.

"Hey, Fish and Cheese, uh, the evil one approaches." Evil Sushi got closer, and with each step, it was easier and easier to make out the maniacal grin on his face. "Um...Sushimo, you're the guy's brother, you talk to him!"
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz October 17th 2012, 12:26 am

"First things first." Schnickelfritz said. He grabbed a nearby nearby bowl of dip and slapped some on Sushi's face.

"Now we can tell the difference between you two, at least."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest October 17th 2012, 3:30 pm

"Gee thanks, I love being used as a sacrifice for peace." grumbled Sushi. "What do you want me to do? Dress in drag and do the Hula?"
    A few minutes later, Sushi was dressed in drag, went up to Evil Sushi, and did the Hula, hoping that the evil Sushi had some type of humor. Sadly, he found out his evil twin brother had no humor. Sushi then said "Well, this is kind of my home, and most of us here don't like being force-fed bad Sushi, and we think it would be great if you could get lost- Er, no offense." Although Sushi seemed to be acting fine on the outside, in the inside, he felt weak. He felt like his powers were seeping away, this man of anti-sushi- it just seemed so backward, so wrong, it was as thought this guy was created specifically to destroy him. Sushi then went back to Lan and Schnickelfritz to tell them what happened.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

In the Land of Tescia. - Page 5 ZtZYh

In the Land of Tescia. - Page 5 Blackr10In the Land of Tescia. - Page 5 Medalw11In the Land of Tescia. - Page 5 Zigzag10In the Land of Tescia. - Page 5 White10In the Land of Tescia. - Page 5 Medal13In the Land of Tescia. - Page 5 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter October 19th 2012, 5:42 pm

"Well...if he's giving you reversed feelings, then that probably means you do the same to him! And if he gives bad sushi to make people feel bad, then giving him good sushi will make HIM feel bad!" Lan put his hand on Sushimo's shoulder. "You can do it," Lan said, handing Sushimo a sushi-making-machine. "You have the technology."
    Zez
    Zez

In the Land of Tescia. - Page 5 Blackr10In the Land of Tescia. - Page 5 Medalw11In the Land of Tescia. - Page 5 Zigzag10In the Land of Tescia. - Page 5 Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez August 13th 2013, 5:51 pm

*Zez nominates thread for honor, recognition, archivality, neologisms, and jelly beans.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content