The ancient lands.

+2
HeartBreaker
*ShiningStar*
6 posters

In the Land of Tescia.

Anonymous

In the Land of Tescia. - Page 4 Empty Re: In the Land of Tescia.

Post by Guest October 14th 2012, 6:56 pm

"Well, you did kind of raise the alarm that Tescia was being attacked." replied Sushi.
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

In the Land of Tescia. - Page 4 Imagee10

In the Land of Tescia. - Page 4 White10In the Land of Tescia. - Page 4 Medalg10In the Land of Tescia. - Page 4 Medal13In the Land of Tescia. - Page 4 Medalw11

: Male
     Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz October 14th 2012, 8:17 pm

Schnickelfritz looked around. No one was in sight but the three of them.

"What do you mean 'everyone'? We're the only ones stupid enough to be hanging around here."
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

In the Land of Tescia. - Page 4 ZtZYh

In the Land of Tescia. - Page 4 Blackr10In the Land of Tescia. - Page 4 Medalw11In the Land of Tescia. - Page 4 Zigzag10In the Land of Tescia. - Page 4 White10In the Land of Tescia. - Page 4 Medal13In the Land of Tescia. - Page 4 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter October 14th 2012, 8:19 pm

Meanwhile, Lan had returned to the Hidden Palace, finally taking a break. He figured no one was in the Piantabox anyway, and he could look over some new members and whatever needed to be done, when suddenly a large alarm went off.

Tescia had a system installed so that, in emergencies, the members of the country could trigger an alarm signalling staff of an immediate attack. At first, Lan didn't see any dangers outside the walls. But then a strange being was located far off on the horizon. Normally it either meant a new member was approaching, or it was some former villain looking to break into Tescia.

But this was something unexpected. Unless Lan's eyes were fooling himself, it was Sushimo walking toward Tescia, an evil, demented grin slashed across his face.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest October 14th 2012, 8:32 pm

(Damn Lan, you're good at this.)
    The real Sushi, meanwhile, was setting up defenses and generally acting all paranoid-like. He said something along the lines of "We're being attacked! Set up the defenses! Call out our soldiers! Bring the Dramar Frivers! Swing the hammer on all who defy us!
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

In the Land of Tescia. - Page 4 White10In the Land of Tescia. - Page 4 Medalg10In the Land of Tescia. - Page 4 Medal13In the Land of Tescia. - Page 4 Medalw11

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz October 14th 2012, 8:36 pm

Schnickelfritz placed a hand over Sushi's mouth.

"Do me a favor, Sushi. SHADAP."
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

In the Land of Tescia. - Page 4 Blackr10In the Land of Tescia. - Page 4 Medalw11In the Land of Tescia. - Page 4 Zigzag10In the Land of Tescia. - Page 4 White10In the Land of Tescia. - Page 4 Medal13In the Land of Tescia. - Page 4 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter October 14th 2012, 8:53 pm

Lan decided he'd better see what was going on, so he left to the Random Hotel. It would take him longer to catch Sushimo outside, but he could still get to Schnickelfritz and see what happened.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest October 14th 2012, 8:57 pm

"So... no swinging of the hammer?" said Sushi in a disappointed voice. Dammit, how about we kill her only a little?
    HeartBreaker
    HeartBreaker

In the Land of Tescia. - Page 4 3qll2

: Female
     Rep3

Post by HeartBreaker October 14th 2012, 8:57 pm

Heart sighs, and walks over to *ShiningStar*. ''So...everything's okay now, right?''
    *ShiningStar*
    *ShiningStar*

In the Land of Tescia. - Page 4 VOZLn

In the Land of Tescia. - Page 4 Medal13

Rep10

Post by *ShiningStar* October 14th 2012, 9:13 pm

"Yeah Heart, I'm fine." I said as she helped regain my composure.

"Wait!" I said as I squinted. "Look North! There appears to be an evil looking assistant boy coming our way!"

"But how?" Heart asked. "Isn't he with Schnickelfritz?"

"I don't know but I'd be wary of both just to make sure."

I was slightly proud and happy that my pressing of the alarm was for a great purpose, however, I could not be happy for long.

"Heart! I think we should find Lan! Maybe he will know how to deal with this!" I said.

'I hope.' I thought to myself.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest October 14th 2012, 9:21 pm

(Wait, I'm confused. Are we still with Star, or are we in the RH?)
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz October 14th 2012, 9:30 pm

(I think were still with Star, but she's controlling Heart too so I'm kind of confused.)
    *ShiningStar*
    *ShiningStar*

Rep10

Post by *ShiningStar* October 14th 2012, 9:35 pm

(We were with you guys, near the alarm post, but then we left to find Lan)
    Anonymous

Post by Guest October 14th 2012, 9:41 pm

(You guys just left. That's nice of you guys.)

Sushi said "...Well, bye then. Maybe one day you guys will leave less abruptly."
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz October 14th 2012, 9:43 pm

"Wait, what?"

Schnickelfritz looked around.

"Did she leave? I blinked and missed it."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest October 14th 2012, 9:46 pm

"Well, whatever, I'm guessing those were the two new members. We never got to ki- greet them. How sad. Well, in any case, lets return to the RH."
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz October 14th 2012, 9:50 pm

"I suppose so."
    Anonymous

Post by Guest October 14th 2012, 9:56 pm

So Sushi and Schnickelfritz returned to the Random Hotel, Sushi trying to make new chopsticks and Schnickelfritz chewing on a bit of cheddar cheese.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter October 15th 2012, 3:32 pm

It didn't take long for Lan to arrive, knowing the shortcuts around Tescia. He soon saw the crowd around the Random Hotel disperse. Schnickelfritz pulled a girl, possibly that *ShiningStar* girl, out of a bush. They were talking until Sushimo said something. The Chairman of Cheese dropped the girl and mouthslapped Sushimo.

While the two began fighting, another girl, Heartbreaker, walked over and had a quick chat with *ShiningStar*. Suddenly, the two ran off toward the Management district.

It was then that Lan finally realized he was looking at Sushimo. Despite the fact he was outside the wall. Confused and getting very annoyed by the alarm, he walked over to the alarm button and pressed it off. Schnickelfritz and Sushimo, who had just walked inside the Random Hotel lobby, were confused by the alarm suddenly going dead.

"Hey guys. So uh, Sushimo," Lan began to say, following them inside. "You realize there's a nasty version of you walking this way?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest October 15th 2012, 3:46 pm

Sushi stared at TFF. "What, are you losing your marbles? You didn't sleep much, Lan, maybe you should get some rest or something... Evil versions of me aren't very common in this big wide wonderful world."
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz October 15th 2012, 5:12 pm

Schnickelfritz thought for a moment.

"Wait, Sushi. Didn't you mention a twin brother a few years ago, when I was hiring you for the position?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest October 15th 2012, 8:36 pm

Sushi thought for a moment. "Yeah, I think I did, told you the story of how he tried to take over my old home (the sea) by force-feeding innocent people with disgusting, terrible sushi. But I banished him. He could only be brought back if someone unauthorized touched The Desk of Wisdom, but I have no idea where that is, and what are the chances I touched it?
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz October 15th 2012, 9:41 pm

"Sushi, the Desk of Wisdom is held by the wisest person on Earth, as the legends tell. Who is the wisest person you know, and whose desk have you touched without permission recently?"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest October 15th 2012, 9:53 pm

"Well, I am a wise person. And I didn't ask myself one time when I touched my desk... NO! I GOT THE GUY BACK BY TOUCHING MY DESK WITHOUT MY PERMISSION! The pain..."
    *ShiningStar*
    *ShiningStar*

Rep10

Post by *ShiningStar* October 15th 2012, 9:58 pm

I followed Heart as she ran into the Management district.

"Why are we running here!?" I asked as I panted heavily due to all that running.

"Don't worry Star! We just have to go a little bit further! I saw the mysterious thing right around the corner!" Heart replied.

She then pulled me through a few more blocks as we headed into what looks like an information city. There was so much news organized into little glass screens. There also seemed to be large screens twice the size of billboards in the sky displaying information.

"Wow! This place is so advanced!" I said while in pure amazement of my surroundings. "Where are we?"

"We are in Central City! The go to place for all things Tescia!" Heart responded. "But as pretty as all these info displays are, that's not what I wanted to show you!" she then proceeded to pull me into a hidden area.

"This is what I found!" she said as she pulled out the most spectacular item I have ever laid my eyes on.

"What is that!?" I asked.

"It appears to be one of those banhammer things our attacker was flinging around. But something is odd about this one, it looks like the one the Freedom Fighters use, but it is larger and much more extravagant. It looks like it was crafted by the hands of a God." she explained.

"What do we do with it? I'm scared to even touch that thing!" I said while starting to panic.

"I don't know. But we just can't leave it here! What if it ends up in the wrong hands? We should hold on to it for the time being! Now let's go!" she replied.

I followed her as she proceeded to carry the deluxe banhammer. 'I have a bad feeling about this.'
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz October 15th 2012, 10:22 pm

(It's not terribly good RP etiquette to control other people's characters, you know.)

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content