The ancient lands.

3 posters

Go ahead, punk, Ask me a question....

Sketch Style
    Sketch Style

Go ahead, punk, Ask me a question.... GOMM8

: Male
     Rep2

Go ahead, punk, Ask me a question.... Empty Go ahead, punk, Ask me a question....

Post by Sketch Style November 19th 2012, 5:27 pm

Well I'm open to anything.
    Yioibon
    Yioibon

Rep3

Go ahead, punk, Ask me a question.... Empty Re: Go ahead, punk, Ask me a question....

Post by Yioibon November 19th 2012, 7:31 pm

How did you become the text pimp?
    Sketch Style
    Sketch Style

Rep2

Go ahead, punk, Ask me a question.... Empty Re: Go ahead, punk, Ask me a question....

Post by Sketch Style November 19th 2012, 7:39 pm

Yioibon wrote:How did you become the text pimp?

Honestly, I don't have a fucking clue. I think when I'm on chat, people come from nowhere. Ask Corvine.
    Zez
    Zez

Go ahead, punk, Ask me a question.... VOZLn

Go ahead, punk, Ask me a question.... Blackr10Go ahead, punk, Ask me a question.... Medalw11Go ahead, punk, Ask me a question.... Zigzag10Go ahead, punk, Ask me a question.... Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez July 28th 2014, 11:05 pm

Why the name Sketch Style? Who're the forumers you respect the most? Your favorite games? Console? Superhero?
    Sketch Style
    Sketch Style

Rep2

Post by Sketch Style July 29th 2014, 2:59 pm

Zez wrote:Why the name Sketch Style? Who're the forumers you respect the most? Your favorite games? Console? Superhero?

Good questions.

1. The name came back in '09 when I finally decided to join the Sega Forum. My all time favorite game is Comix Zone, and I took my name from Sketch Turner, the main protagonist. I associated with cartoning at the time, and felt it fit. The "style" was a word I figured would be flashy, and slapped it on there. To his day, I like being called "Sketch" even though I no longer am focused on drawing, and cartooning.
    2. This is a tough one, and over time my respect has altered. I would probably put KOY at the top of my list, as I've always admired his head strong attitude, and gave me the proper "kicks" that pushed me to become a better forumer. Among my list are Schnicky, former friend SundaysEclipse, current friend TrueBlue/Vapor Valley/Logan(Probably SoA only), Starlight Rage Zone, and even you, Zezima. EDIT: Actually, there's someone on SoA I respect. His name's "TheAdvisor1234." He's an intelligent, reasonable user who is also a very gentle person. His mind never ceases to amuse me.
    3. I've stated that Comix Zone tops my list. Others include: Sonic 3&K, Super Metroid, Halo 2, Knights of the Old Republic, Forza Motorsport, The Wolf Among Us, Metal Gear Solid 3, and Splinter Cell.
    4. My favorite console will probably go to the Original Xbox. Now this is based on nostalgia. I did play classic games, but at my friend's house. While I have many Super Nintendo and GameCube memories, it was the big, black hummer my dad bought for Christmas of '04(or was it '02?). That was my first, legitimate gaming console. I have memories playing Sonic Heroes, Halo 2 with my dad, discovering Splinter Cell, among others. That thing was my console, and I played for what felt like ages. Now it sits in my closet, and I keep my 360 up front, though I will never forget the fun and nostalgia that big, black hummer gave me.
    5. Finally, Superhero: frankly, it's Batman. While that may seem cliche, I assure you it's not because he's a badass. I like Batman for the themes he brings to his stories. Noir, suspense, and even psychological study. The dark atmosphere is that mix of brooding, grim, horror that appeals to my taste. The villain are almost always interesting. From The Joker, to Two-Face, The Riddler to Bane. I love them, and the details of their psychological minds always intrihue, and leave me wanting more. Batman himself is a great contrast to the Superhero archetype. While the stereotypical hero is upbeat, hopeful, and positive; Batman brings fear, his own demons, and is the complete opposite to his colorful cast of rogues. The drama, the intrigue, and the rest make him a personal favorite of mine.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content