sykog
Pianta
Gamma The Great
8 posters

Which Series Do You Want Revived or Remade - Cartoons

Gamma The Great
    Gamma The Great

Which Series Do You Want Revived or Remade - Cartoons VOZLn

Which Series Do You Want Revived or Remade - Cartoons Medalw11Which Series Do You Want Revived or Remade - Cartoons Medalg10Which Series Do You Want Revived or Remade - Cartoons Zigzag10Which Series Do You Want Revived or Remade - Cartoons Medal13

Rep2

Which Series Do You Want Revived or Remade - Cartoons Empty Which Series Do You Want Revived or Remade - Cartoons

Post by Gamma The Great March 24th 2009, 5:09 am

Which series would you like to be made based off another's principle? Adventures of Sonic The Hedgehog, Sonic The Hedgehog (Sat. AM), Sonic Underground, or Sonic The Hedgehog: The Movie?
    Pianta
    Pianta

Which Series Do You Want Revived or Remade - Cartoons Imagee10

Which Series Do You Want Revived or Remade - Cartoons Medalw11Which Series Do You Want Revived or Remade - Cartoons Medalg10Which Series Do You Want Revived or Remade - Cartoons White10Which Series Do You Want Revived or Remade - Cartoons Medal13

: Female
     Rep21

Which Series Do You Want Revived or Remade - Cartoons Empty Re: Which Series Do You Want Revived or Remade - Cartoons

Post by Pianta March 24th 2009, 11:57 am

I would like to see another OVA.
    sykog
    sykog

Which Series Do You Want Revived or Remade - Cartoons Imagee10

Which Series Do You Want Revived or Remade - Cartoons Blackr10Which Series Do You Want Revived or Remade - Cartoons Medalw11Which Series Do You Want Revived or Remade - Cartoons Medalg10Which Series Do You Want Revived or Remade - Cartoons Zigzag10Which Series Do You Want Revived or Remade - Cartoons Medal13

: Male
     Rep29

Which Series Do You Want Revived or Remade - Cartoons Empty Re: Which Series Do You Want Revived or Remade - Cartoons

Post by sykog March 24th 2009, 8:20 pm

SatAM or Sonic X remade, see the topic for differences I want.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Which Series Do You Want Revived or Remade - Cartoons Blackr10Which Series Do You Want Revived or Remade - Cartoons Medalw11Which Series Do You Want Revived or Remade - Cartoons Medalg10Which Series Do You Want Revived or Remade - Cartoons White10Which Series Do You Want Revived or Remade - Cartoons Medal13

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 March 24th 2009, 8:31 pm

A new Sonic anime is what I crave.
    Hyper Shadow22
    Hyper Shadow22

Which Series Do You Want Revived or Remade - Cartoons 3qll2

Rep0

Post by Hyper Shadow22 March 25th 2009, 6:09 pm

Gamma The Great wrote:Which series would you like to be made based off another's principle? Adventures of Sonic The Hedgehog, Sonic The Hedgehog (Sat. AM), Sonic Underground, or Sonic The Hedgehog: The Movie?
    There was a movie?!
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Which Series Do You Want Revived or Remade - Cartoons Blackr10Which Series Do You Want Revived or Remade - Cartoons Medalw11Which Series Do You Want Revived or Remade - Cartoons Medalg10Which Series Do You Want Revived or Remade - Cartoons White10Which Series Do You Want Revived or Remade - Cartoons Medal13

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 March 25th 2009, 8:25 pm

TacoBueno XD wrote:
    Gamma The Great wrote:Which series would you like to be made based off another's principle? Adventures of Sonic The Hedgehog, Sonic The Hedgehog (Sat. AM), Sonic Underground, or Sonic The Hedgehog: The Movie?
    There was a movie?!

Yeah. Basically. It's really more of an OVA though.
    supersonic703
    supersonic703

Which Series Do You Want Revived or Remade - Cartoons WFmvl

Rep0

Post by supersonic703 March 26th 2009, 2:54 am

AoStH, only if Robotnik is voiced by Long John Baldry or someone else that can resemble that voice.
    Hyper Shadow22
    Hyper Shadow22

Which Series Do You Want Revived or Remade - Cartoons 3qll2

Rep0

Post by Hyper Shadow22 March 26th 2009, 7:07 am

Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:
    TacoBueno XD wrote:
    There was a movie?!

Yeah. Basically. It's really more of an OVA though.
    Oh, oh well..
    Sonic Fan
    Sonic Fan

Which Series Do You Want Revived or Remade - Cartoons GOMM8

Which Series Do You Want Revived or Remade - Cartoons Medal13

: Female
     Rep0

Post by Sonic Fan March 31st 2009, 10:34 am

Aww that's a hard one, I can't choose between AoStH and SatAM! While SatAM's my favourite, I'd really like a new series of AoStH because I love Sonic and Tails' friendship/ brotherlness which this cartoon portrays very well, but I'd also like a new series of SatAM as I'd like to see some SonicXSally. It's really hard to decide, in other words I'd like both!
    Gamma The Great
    Gamma The Great

Which Series Do You Want Revived or Remade - Cartoons Medalw11Which Series Do You Want Revived or Remade - Cartoons Medalg10Which Series Do You Want Revived or Remade - Cartoons Zigzag10Which Series Do You Want Revived or Remade - Cartoons Medal13

Rep2

Post by Gamma The Great April 3rd 2009, 2:38 pm

SatAm. I need to know who that character was at the end. I would give anything for the final episode of that series.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Which Series Do You Want Revived or Remade - Cartoons ZtZYh

Which Series Do You Want Revived or Remade - Cartoons Blackr10Which Series Do You Want Revived or Remade - Cartoons Medalw11Which Series Do You Want Revived or Remade - Cartoons Zigzag10Which Series Do You Want Revived or Remade - Cartoons White10Which Series Do You Want Revived or Remade - Cartoons Medal13Which Series Do You Want Revived or Remade - Cartoons 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter April 3rd 2009, 5:20 pm

Gamma The Great wrote:SatAm. I need to know who that character was at the end. I would give anything for the final episode of that series.
    Spoiler:
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 April 3rd 2009, 6:16 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:
    Gamma The Great wrote:SatAm. I need to know who that character was at the end. I would give anything for the final episode of that series.
    Spoiler:

I don't even like the series and I knew that.

That's a bit odd.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content