Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

Favorite Jokes VOZLn

Favorite Jokes Medalw11Favorite Jokes Medal13

: Female
     Rep13

Favorite Jokes Empty Favorite Jokes

Post by Twixie Hushimo February 3rd 2010, 11:16 pm

This is simple: just tell us your favorite jokes!

What do you do if someone throws a pin at you?

Spoiler:

What do you do if an idiot throws a grenade at you?

Spoiler:

Three men each went and bought toilets. Man one bought a gold one. Man two bought a silver one. Man three bought a singing toilet.
    They all returned them the next day, with complaints:
    Man one: This toilet won't flush!
    Man two: This toilet got all clogged up!
    Man three: Whenever I go to the bathroom, this toilet sings, "Do you see what I see?"

Last edited by Ash The Hedgehog on February 10th 2010, 9:30 am; edited 2 times in total
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

Favorite Jokes VOZLn

Favorite Jokes Medalw11Favorite Jokes Zigzag10Favorite Jokes White10Favorite Jokes Medal13

: Male
     Rep26

Favorite Jokes Empty Re: Favorite Jokes

Post by Auflodern February 4th 2010, 4:39 pm

Favorite Jokes Failure64
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

Favorite Jokes VOZLn

Rep13

Post by Twixie Hushimo February 11th 2010, 7:13 pm

Why was Tigger looking in the toilet?

Spoiler:

The president of the U.S., the president of Mexico, and the Prime Minister of Canada were all in a plane. The president of Mexico dropped a sword on his country, and said, "This is for my country." Later, there was a little girl crying. "What's wrong?" the president asked. The little girl said that her dad had been hit by a sword and was in the hospital.
    The Prime Minister of Canada dropped a spiky ball on his country, and said, "This is for my country." When he went down later, there was a little boy crying, who said that his mother had been hit by a spiky ball and was in the hospital.
    The president of the United States dropped a bomb on his country, saying, "This is for my country." When he went down, there was a little girl laughing. When asked what happened, she said, "Jimmy farted and the school exploded!"

A Spanish speaker that didn't speak much English was watching TV, after being told, "try to repeat what you hear." On one channel, an advertisement said, "YES!!!!"
    On another channel, a man was singing about his products: "Forks and knives, forks and knives!"
    On the third channel, a wrestling show was on. "Bring it on, fatty," the wrestler growled.
    He changed the channel one last time, and a Glade plug-ins commercial was on. "Plug it in, plug it in!" the jingle played.
    A man knocked on the Spanish speaker's door, and asked him, "did you commit the murder of Mr. Brown?" The government was trying a different approach, going around and asking people, which seemed very stupid.
    "YES!!!!" the man repeated.
    "What did you kill him with?" the worker asked.
    "Forks and knives, forks and knives," he sang.
    "You know, I can take you down right now," the worker growled.
    "Bring it on, fatty," the man said, reciting the line.
    The worker placed the unfortunate man on an electric chair, and said, "are you ready?"
    "Plug it in, plug it in!" the man repeated.

A man was working at an orange stand. The man who owned the stand said, "all you need to say is, '25 cents', 'very, very fresh,' and 'Thanks; have a nice day!'"
    This worked out well for the first couple of times, until a man walked up and asked the employee, "what time is it?"
    "Twenty five cents!" the man repeated.
    "Are you trying to be fresh with me?" the stranger growled.
    "Very, very fresh!" the employee recited.
    The stranger punched the employee, and waited for the reaction.
    "Thanks!" the employee said, thanking the man for something that isn't usually thanked for.
    Mobius 1
    Mobius 1

Favorite Jokes Kz2PK

Rep0

Post by Mobius 1 February 11th 2010, 7:25 pm

3 blondes walk into a bar
    you think one of them would've seen it

a guy walks into a bar and asks the bartendeder for a very strong drink the bartender asks, "what's wrong?" the person answers I just found out my cousin is gay." The next day the same guy walks into the same bar and orders the same thing and the bartender asks, "what's wrong?" the person answers "I just found out my father is gay." The next day the same events happen and the bartender says, "Jeez does ayone in your family like women?" the person answers "yeah my wife!"
    Miles24
    Miles24

Favorite Jokes Imagee10

Favorite Jokes Blackr10Favorite Jokes Medalw11Favorite Jokes White10Favorite Jokes Medal13Favorite Jokes 2nio02t

Rep2

Post by Miles24 February 11th 2010, 7:31 pm

Here is one of my favourite jokes.

Did you hear about the time the doctors went on strike?

Spoiler:
    Schnickelfritz
    Schnickelfritz

Favorite Jokes Imagee10

Favorite Jokes White10Favorite Jokes Medalg10Favorite Jokes Medal13Favorite Jokes Medalw11

Rep34

Post by Schnickelfritz February 11th 2010, 8:08 pm

A priest, a rabbi, and a bishop all walk into the bar. The bartender says, "What is this, some kind of joke?"

A man walks into the bar with a chunk of asphalt and says, "One for me and one for the road."

A teen goes to his father and says, "Dad, there's water in the carburetor of my new car." His father says, "I'm busy, too busy for your jokes." "This isn't a joke." his son says, "Yes," his father replies, "it is,you don't even know what a carburetor is." "Dad," he persists, "There's water in the carburetor." "all right." his father says, giving in. "I'll have a look at it. Where's the car?" "In the pool."

A toad walks into a bank holding a small statue. He looks at the lady's name tag and clears his throat. "Excuse me, miss, eh, Whak, I'd like to get a loan." "An you are?" she asks. "Well, I was told by my father that I had an account set up here for me, my father's name is Keith Richards, and he gave me this to use as collateral." "Hm.." the woman says, skeptically taking the statue and goes back to her manager. "There's a toad out there, and he wants a loan from an account set up by his father, Keith Richards, and he gave me this thing to use as collateral. I don't know what it is...." "Why," her manager says, "That's a knick-knack, Patty Whak, give the frog a loan! His old man's a Rolling Stone!"
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

Favorite Jokes VOZLn

Rep13

Post by Twixie Hushimo February 11th 2010, 8:26 pm

I have a really racist joke, but I can't tell it 'cause there's a white man on the thread.
    Miles24
    Miles24

Favorite Jokes Imagee10

Favorite Jokes Blackr10Favorite Jokes Medalw11Favorite Jokes White10Favorite Jokes Medal13Favorite Jokes 2nio02t

Rep2

Post by Miles24 February 11th 2010, 8:32 pm

Please, do not tell any jokes that are racist in any way. The jokes within the topic should try to stay at a PG-13 level.
    codeorange

Favorite Jokes GOMM8

Favorite Jokes Medalg10Favorite Jokes White10Favorite Jokes Medal13

Rep6

Post by codeorange February 12th 2010, 3:03 am

Miles24 wrote:Please, do not tell any jokes that are racist in any way. The jokes within the topic should try to stay at a PG-13 level.

Quoted for truth. Please keep the jokes clean and in good taste. Nothing controversial, guys.
    Twixie Hushimo
    Twixie Hushimo

Favorite Jokes VOZLn

Rep13

Post by Twixie Hushimo February 13th 2010, 8:12 pm

codeorange wrote:
    Miles24 wrote:Please, do not tell any jokes that are racist in any way. The jokes within the topic should try to stay at a PG-13 level.

Quoted for truth. Please keep the jokes clean and in good taste. Nothing controversial, guys.

That WAS the joke.
    Alex The Hedgehog

Favorite Jokes Kz2PK

Rep1

Post by Alex The Hedgehog June 28th 2010, 5:42 pm

I made this joke myself.

Knock Knock!

Who's there?

Bacon.

Bacon who?

Bacon you some cookies!
    Cookie Cookie Cookie
    Cookie Cookie Cookie
    Xshadowclawx
    Xshadowclawx

Favorite Jokes Kz2PK

Rep0

Post by Xshadowclawx June 28th 2010, 6:18 pm

My favorite joke is the one that isn't funny.......... oh yeah here it is......

Why did the chicken cross the road?

To commit suicideon the other side....... haha...... whopdeedoo......
    Shade
    Shade

Favorite Jokes VOZLn

Favorite Jokes Medalw11Favorite Jokes Zigzag10Favorite Jokes Medal13

Rep2

Post by Shade June 28th 2010, 6:44 pm

Knock Knock

Who's there?

Boo.

Boo who?