codeorange
NeoMetalSonic
Queen Hyper Shadow
The Freedom Fighter
Zez
sykog
Crystal Chaotix 3
12 posters

How would you enhance the story of Sonic X.

Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

How would you enhance the story of Sonic X. VOZLn

How would you enhance the story of Sonic X. Blackr10How would you enhance the story of Sonic X. Medalw11How would you enhance the story of Sonic X. Medalg10How would you enhance the story of Sonic X. White10How would you enhance the story of Sonic X. Medal13

: Male
     Rep17

How would you enhance the story of Sonic X. Empty How would you enhance the story of Sonic X.

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 October 10th 2008, 7:39 pm

I strayed from creating this kind of topic because I was afriad a whole mess of bashing would result from it but I feel the need to ask. If you could enhance the story of Sonic X without changing the plot of going to the human world how would any of you make it better.

If it were me I'd beef up the action and maybe add in a little more blood. I don't want any of that gorey stuff though. I hate that.

Maybe make Eggman's plot devices a little more ingenious and have him manipulate some of the city folk into joining his side. I'd also love to see the military get more involved in the whole 'Strange creatures are here from another world and we must capture them because they look odd and wear gloves for no reason' thing a lot more.
    Anonymous

How would you enhance the story of Sonic X. Empty Re: How would you enhance the story of Sonic X.

Post by Guest October 10th 2008, 7:41 pm

not sure, i don't get 4kids and i can only find the first 3 episodes on youtube.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

How would you enhance the story of Sonic X. Blackr10How would you enhance the story of Sonic X. Medalw11How would you enhance the story of Sonic X. Medalg10How would you enhance the story of Sonic X. White10How would you enhance the story of Sonic X. Medal13

Rep17

How would you enhance the story of Sonic X. Empty Re: How would you enhance the story of Sonic X.

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 October 10th 2008, 8:04 pm

Really? There's plenty of episodes on YouTube. Allow me to help point you in the right direction.

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=ImNVftLaYZw

Is that what you were looking for?
    sykog
    sykog

How would you enhance the story of Sonic X. Imagee10

How would you enhance the story of Sonic X. Blackr10How would you enhance the story of Sonic X. Medalw11How would you enhance the story of Sonic X. Medalg10How would you enhance the story of Sonic X. Zigzag10How would you enhance the story of Sonic X. Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog October 12th 2008, 2:18 am

I would start off by killing Chris. Chris: :sleep: Me: :pirat: Chris: :shock: Me: ⭐ Chris: :silent: 🇳🇴 Me: :D
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 October 12th 2008, 4:21 pm

As long as killing Chris doesn't happen in a comical way then I suppose...

Actually I don't know.
    Zez
    Zez

How would you enhance the story of Sonic X. Blackr10How would you enhance the story of Sonic X. Medalw11How would you enhance the story of Sonic X. Zigzag10How would you enhance the story of Sonic X. Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez October 14th 2008, 6:59 pm

Eradicate all Humans. Totally throws of the whole story. :evil:
    sykog
    sykog

How would you enhance the story of Sonic X. Blackr10How would you enhance the story of Sonic X. Medalw11How would you enhance the story of Sonic X. Medalg10How would you enhance the story of Sonic X. Zigzag10How would you enhance the story of Sonic X. Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog October 14th 2008, 9:13 pm

Ok now im serious.

Keep Sonic back on his home planet. Never bring back Chris... ever.
    More intersting storylines not just "Eggman comes with robot when Sonic leaves, Sonic comes back, Tails gives him a power ring, and sonic spindashes through the bot" story that repeated in the first few episodes.
    Better voice actors.
    Better art, sometimes the art is good, but it stats getting sloppy alot.
    Have the characters actually be able to fight, not just cheer for Sonic. Sonic, Knuckles, and Shadow are the only ones who can fight well consistantly.
    Show the Chaotix more, and dont make them stupid. And have metal Sonic.
    Better music, at least almost as godd as the games. Have the theme song say go less.
    Give the characters better personalities. ( Eggman more evil, Tails less nerdy and wimpy, Sonic more of an attitude ect.....)
    Keep the characters hair the same, no matter what angle it is at. :twisted:

Thats it I think. Bounce
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 October 17th 2008, 10:15 pm

Sonic had a perfect attitude... at least in the Japanese Version he did.

Tails acted the same way he did in the games with the nerdy thing. He didn't fight much but that doesn't mean he was wimpy. I remember that fierce fight he had with Rouge on the Sonic battle arc.

And as for Eggman being more evil: http://www.teamartail.com/sonicx/viewimage.php/03/images/046eggman.jpg

Of course I understand how people can come to this conclusion. The show mainly focuses on Sonic and Chris. You don't see many of the other characters fight as much and it tends to lead to conclusion that they simply can't fight.

Well at least Tails was useful unlike in SatAM. He didn't even show up in Underground which ticked off a lot of people.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest October 18th 2008, 9:14 am

take off chris, let people actually DIE, and it would be great.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 October 18th 2008, 9:47 am

joeoflula wrote:take off chris, let people actually DIE, and it would be great.

People did die... in the Japanese Verison they did anyway.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest October 18th 2008, 10:02 am

well, i'm american.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 October 18th 2008, 8:49 pm

joeoflula wrote:well, i'm american.

That doesn't have much to do with what I said though. The show itself had a lot of cursing and noticable deaths but it was all cut out of the crappy 4kids version. You don't have to be Japanese to see the Japanese verison you know
    Anonymous

Post by Guest October 18th 2008, 9:00 pm

i know, i'm just too lazy to go to youtube and searc hright now. :P
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 October 18th 2008, 9:22 pm

Maybe I could provide you with a link? That way you can mooch off of your fellow board members. :D
    Zez
    Zez

How would you enhance the story of Sonic X. Blackr10How would you enhance the story of Sonic X. Medalw11How would you enhance the story of Sonic X. Zigzag10How would you enhance the story of Sonic X. Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez October 20th 2008, 9:43 am

I have so many problems with Sonic X. The plot, the Art, the dialogue, the characters, the setting, I mean... I watched the first 5 or so episodes, and it was good, then it started to lose it's touch..... now it's starting to suck badly... and through-out the majority of the series, it went off on a tangent which was the opposite of what Yuji Naka promised it would be. Yji promised an accurate depiction of the Sonic Chronology, and I might be wrong about this, but he goes on and writes about the Metarex? The X-Tornado? Chris?! This was so much about the humans, it diluted nearly the entire series as a whole. Then they go off making everything Poke'mon like. With the big pink mouths, and the detailed artwork, except when it comes to characters, and the absolutely ridiculous and needless dialogue. I can put more, but I'll wait.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest October 20th 2008, 9:44 am

just let someone that's not 4toddlers do the dub. all i can say.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

How would you enhance the story of Sonic X. ZtZYh

How would you enhance the story of Sonic X. Blackr10How would you enhance the story of Sonic X. Medalw11How would you enhance the story of Sonic X. Zigzag10How would you enhance the story of Sonic X. White10How would you enhance the story of Sonic X. Medal13How would you enhance the story of Sonic X. 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter October 20th 2008, 3:09 pm

The show wasn't that bad, but it could of course be better. If it were me, I'd have focus more on the Sonic peoples rather than the earthlings. Personally, it reminded me of all those Transformer shows, and one of my main dislikes are that the human kids get more focus than the Transformers it seems. I suppose this would be fine, that is if the kids are likable. Chris and pals were okay, but Sonic should have had more focus than they did.
    Zez
    Zez

Rep24

Post by Zez October 21st 2008, 3:06 am

The Freedom Fighter wrote:The show wasn't that bad, but it could of course be better. If it were me, I'd have focus more on the Sonic peoples rather than the earthlings. Personally, it reminded me of all those Transformer shows, and one of my main dislikes are that the human kids get more focus than the Transformers it seems. I suppose this would be fine, that is if the kids are likable. Chris and pals were okay, but Sonic should have had more focus than they did.

Thank You!
    Queen Hyper Shadow
    Queen Hyper Shadow

How would you enhance the story of Sonic X. WFmvl

How would you enhance the story of Sonic X. Blackr10

: Female
     Rep-1

Post by Queen Hyper Shadow October 24th 2008, 5:32 pm

In the Japanese Sonic X episodes, they used music from the SA2:B. That would be nice to have music from the games in the show.

More Knuckles and Rouge flirting. Have an episode dedicated to the two of them. I want to see them kiss for once.

Bring Cosmo back. Then when Tails is older, they can get married.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

How would you enhance the story of Sonic X. Blackr10How would you enhance the story of Sonic X. Medalw11How would you enhance the story of Sonic X. Zigzag10How would you enhance the story of Sonic X. White10How would you enhance the story of Sonic X. Medal13How would you enhance the story of Sonic X. Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic October 24th 2008, 5:37 pm

I would bring Metal Sonic in it
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog October 24th 2008, 6:05 pm

NeoMetalSonic wrote:I would bring Metal Sonic in it
    Thats actually a great idea! :Wink Wink:
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

How would you enhance the story of Sonic X. Blackr10How would you enhance the story of Sonic X. Medalw11How would you enhance the story of Sonic X. Zigzag10How would you enhance the story of Sonic X. White10How would you enhance the story of Sonic X. Medal13How would you enhance the story of Sonic X. Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic October 24th 2008, 6:06 pm

sykog77 wrote:
    Thanks wonder why they didn't put him in in the first place
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 October 24th 2008, 6:08 pm

Bringing Cosmo back wouldn't serve as a good idea. Metal Sonic is fine. I don't particularly like him but I suppose anything is possible. The show wasn't bad at all. The original Japanese Verison was certainly in a better quality zone. However, due to the curse known as 4kids animes such as Sonic X and One Piece tend to be less popular and misguided in America due to cheap editing and script writing.
    sykog
    sykog

Rep29

Post by sykog October 24th 2008, 6:08 pm

NeoMetalSonic wrote:
    sykog77 wrote:
    I dont know, he would be the perfect character to kill chris!
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 October 24th 2008, 7:05 pm

sykog77 wrote:
    NeoMetalSonic wrote:
    sykog77 wrote:
    I dont know, he would be the perfect character to kill chris!

Probably because there was little or no way to incoperate him into the plot as Sonic X was origninally made so that SA1 and SA2 could have animated adaptations. The original planning was only for 52 episodes after all. Then an unexpected episode extention to 78 episodes happened.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content