codeorange
NeoMetalSonic
Queen Hyper Shadow
The Freedom Fighter
Zez
sykog
Crystal Chaotix 3
12 posters

How would you enhance the story of Sonic X.

codeorange

How would you enhance the story of Sonic X. - Page 2 GOMM8

How would you enhance the story of Sonic X. - Page 2 Medalg10How would you enhance the story of Sonic X. - Page 2 White10How would you enhance the story of Sonic X. - Page 2 Medal13

: Male
     Rep6

How would you enhance the story of Sonic X. - Page 2 Empty Re: How would you enhance the story of Sonic X.

Post by codeorange March 12th 2009, 12:42 am

Well, my idea would be basically be what would happen from supposedly Season 4 of Sonic X and on.

Stay home, Chris Thorndyke Well, for obvious reasons. I think a large part of why Sonic X didn't get over the hump in popularity was mostly because of the exhausting and overwhelming focus on Chris. Chris wasn't the only one though. There were other human characters that had no business being focused on as much as they were. Just pointless. You should watch a Sonic show that focuses on the Sonic characters, and not on the humans. That means in my variation, I would put the focus on Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Shadow, Amy, etc.

Don't really make it all about the Chaos Emeralds This ties into some of the things that are kinda messing up the Sonic game franchise right now. The Chaos Emeralds. I think by now it is really getting a bit too cliche and alittle old that the Chaos Emeralds have to be involved in every Sonic adventure. Of course, there is the fascination with Sonic in his Super form, but why couldn't Sonic just be Sonic when he had to beat his toughest foes? Why can't he just stay in his normal state and go from there? I think it's an interesting case.

Give Sonic's friends some of the spotlight A good example of this was actually when Tails was given the spotlight in Season 3 with the whole Cosmo saga. I really believe that if Sonic's friends have some side stories of their own, stories that don't require or can't have Sonic himself close, and have true depth to them, then I think that we can have interesting character development in Tails, Knuckles, Shadow, Amy, Cream and the like.

That's it for now.
    Zez
    Zez

How would you enhance the story of Sonic X. - Page 2 VOZLn

How would you enhance the story of Sonic X. - Page 2 Blackr10How would you enhance the story of Sonic X. - Page 2 Medalw11How would you enhance the story of Sonic X. - Page 2 Zigzag10How would you enhance the story of Sonic X. - Page 2 Medal13

Rep24

How would you enhance the story of Sonic X. - Page 2 Empty Re: How would you enhance the story of Sonic X.

Post by Zez March 12th 2009, 12:46 am

codeorange wrote: A large part why Sonic X didn't get popularity was mostly because of the exhausting and overwhelming focus on Chris. Chris wasn't the only one though. There were other human characters that had no business being focused on as much as they were. Just pointless. You should watch a Sonic show that focuses on the Sonic characters, and not on the humans.

Historic Agreeance.

codeorange wrote:This ties into some of the things that are kinda messing up the Sonic game franchise right now. The Chaos Emeralds. I think by now it is really getting a bit too cliche and alittle old that the Chaos Emeralds have to be involved in every Sonic adventure. Why can't he just stay in his normal state and go from there?

My god, this is why you're a Mod.
    sykog
    sykog

How would you enhance the story of Sonic X. - Page 2 Imagee10

How would you enhance the story of Sonic X. - Page 2 Blackr10How would you enhance the story of Sonic X. - Page 2 Medalw11How would you enhance the story of Sonic X. - Page 2 Medalg10How would you enhance the story of Sonic X. - Page 2 Zigzag10How would you enhance the story of Sonic X. - Page 2 Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog March 13th 2009, 8:33 pm

codeorange wrote:Well, my idea would be basically be what would happen from supposedly Season 4 of Sonic X and on.

Stay home, Chris Thorndyke Well, for obvious reasons. I think a large part of why Sonic X didn't get over the hump in popularity was mostly because of the exhausting and overwhelming focus on Chris. Chris wasn't the only one though. There were other human characters that had no business being focused on as much as they were. Just pointless. You should watch a Sonic show that focuses on the Sonic characters, and not on the humans. That means in my variation, I would put the focus on Sonic, Tails, Knuckles, Shadow, Amy, etc.

Don't really make it all about the Chaos Emeralds This ties into some of the things that are kinda messing up the Sonic game franchise right now. The Chaos Emeralds. I think by now it is really getting a bit too cliche and alittle old that the Chaos Emeralds have to be involved in every Sonic adventure. Of course, there is the fascination with Sonic in his Super form, but why couldn't Sonic just be Sonic when he had to beat his toughest foes? Why can't he just stay in his normal state and go from there? I think it's an interesting case.

Give Sonic's friends some of the spotlight A good example of this was actually when Tails was given the spotlight in Season 3 with the whole Cosmo saga. I really believe that if Sonic's friends have some side stories of their own, stories that don't require or can't have Sonic himself close, and have true depth to them, then I think that we can have interesting character development in Tails, Knuckles, Shadow, Amy, Cream and the like.

That's it for now.
    I agree, especially with 1 and 3. Most of the other characters seemed so useless in Sonic X.
    Pro
    Pro

How would you enhance the story of Sonic X. - Page 2 3qll2

Rep0

Post by Pro March 14th 2009, 11:48 am

1.no chris
    2.Action (especially sonic vs shadow)
    3. Comedy (at SOME points)
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

How would you enhance the story of Sonic X. - Page 2 Medalw11How would you enhance the story of Sonic X. - Page 2 Zigzag10How would you enhance the story of Sonic X. - Page 2 White10How would you enhance the story of Sonic X. - Page 2 Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern March 14th 2009, 9:13 pm

Pro Gamer wrote:1.no chris
    2.Action (especially sonic vs shadow)
    3. Comedy (at SOME points)
    #1 definatly!
    #2 it would then be REAL anime
    #3 it has a little comedy in some points....
    Gamma The Great
    Gamma The Great

How would you enhance the story of Sonic X. - Page 2 Medalw11How would you enhance the story of Sonic X. - Page 2 Medalg10How would you enhance the story of Sonic X. - Page 2 Zigzag10How would you enhance the story of Sonic X. - Page 2 Medal13

Rep2

Post by Gamma The Great March 15th 2009, 5:50 am

The number one flaw I noticed throughout the series was definitely the overwhelming presence of humans. I tend to enjoy Sonic because they are anthropomorphic, and the fact that humans are usually background characters who are not involved in the core plot. Sonic X reversed this on us and made the humans an integral part of the whole series which negated the effect of enjoyment for any old fans. Newer fans enjoyed this because they had no other previous experiences with Sonic The Hedgehog and could not understand that humans were not meant to be involved.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

How would you enhance the story of Sonic X. - Page 2 Blackr10How would you enhance the story of Sonic X. - Page 2 Medalw11How would you enhance the story of Sonic X. - Page 2 Medalg10How would you enhance the story of Sonic X. - Page 2 White10How would you enhance the story of Sonic X. - Page 2 Medal13

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 March 15th 2009, 2:18 pm

There's a way for a large abundance of humans to work correctly. They haven't found it however.

And it still managed to get over the hump in popularity despite it's flaws. It is the most successfull Sonic show to date. It's nowhere near perfect however and people do tend to bash the show a lot on the internet.

And instead of being doomsday on everything you all hated (like Chris) why not just make it better? That seems to make more sense to me. I understand the main focus should be on the Sonic characters but I'd find it a bit out of balance if some of the humans weren't focused on either. Ignoring them to a high extent really would make their presence seem completely unnecessary.
    XNinjaRed
    XNinjaRed

How would you enhance the story of Sonic X. - Page 2 Medalw11How would you enhance the story of Sonic X. - Page 2 Medalg10How would you enhance the story of Sonic X. - Page 2 Zigzag10How would you enhance the story of Sonic X. - Page 2 Medal13

Rep4

Post by XNinjaRed March 15th 2009, 3:27 pm

Instead of saying how to enhance Sonic X I'd rather them make a new show, because if it's still Sonic X then Chris will be in there. We can all go hating on Chris all we want, but as long as it's called "Sonic X" Chris just HAS to be in it.

So instead I think they should make a new show altogether.
    Now, about the people who say Sonic should stay in his homeland, I PARTIALLY agree with you.

Partially because EARTH SHOULD BE HIS HOMELAND!

I mean, this whole Mobius thing is getting on my nerves.

In my opinion, humans should be in the show. JUST NOT AS THE FOCUS!

Sure, maybe a little episode here and there where Sonic helps an old man or something, but don't make that old man the main character like they did with Chris.

Seen Night of the Werehog? Two little kids entered the room and got scared by the ghosts. That's all they did. And THAT's the kind of focus humans should get.

Another thing is, hire Yuji Uekawa himself to supervise the art. I mean, in Sonic X they TRIED to replicate it, but in parts it just fails... BADLY! If Yuji Uekawa himself supervises it, at least the art would look consistent with the games.

And the best thing:
    Let the story start at Sonic 1. Re-tell the whole story of all the major Sonic games.

Now I can imagine a few people going "Oh, but we all know what's gonna happen, so it would be boring".

But you see, I don't want them to let everything go EXACTLY as the games. No, add some twists to the stories. Just not too much. Like what Spectacular Spider-man did.

Like how Spider-man got the Symbiote in the comics compared to how he got it in the new TV-show. Or how Spider-man beat Venom for the first time in the comics compared to the new TV-show.

They could do the same with Sonic. For example, instead of Knuckles' story in Sonic 3 & Knuckles taking place AFTER Sonic's story, make it take place DURING Sonic's story where Knuckles fights Mecha Sonic right after Sonic beat the second to last boss (the giant Eggman). The Master Emerald will fall to Knuckles, and then Mecha Sonic comes and turns into Super Mecha Sonic. Knuckles beats it and then when Knuckles is falling from Sky Sanctuary, Tails rides his tornado to catch Sonic and Knuckles. And then the Master Emerald, instead of being caught by the tornado, will fall on Angel Island and will be in pieces. And then the next few episodes would be Sonic, Tails and Knuckles finding the pieces of the Master Emerald (At the same time, newbies will learn about how you can restore it earlier) which would THEN lead to Sonic 3 & Knuckles Final Boss.

See, THOSE kinds of twist I can accept.

Twists I CAN'T accept are those in Sonic X where Chris was the one inspiring Shadow instead of Amy. I mean that was like the most Facepalm worthy moment I've ever seen.

Oh, and fight scenes shouldn't be too DBZ ripoff-ish. I mean, sure Super Sonic was based off of Super Sayajin, but don't overdo it.

I mean make Sonic use his Capoeira moves like he did in Sonic Battle. And make Shadow use more then just his Chaos Spear and "Take rings off" Move. I wanna see Shadow using Chaos Blast during a battle against Sonic and then see Sonic backflip out of it. I wanna see Tails summon his scientific weapons (like in Sonic Riders where he had the Electric Wire, or his Ring Bombs). Heck that would be interesting. Make Tails throw Ring Bombs in a stylish way (like do it while running through a bunch of enemies, dodging every attack) and then we see some fire works behind him while he poses. Make Knuckles hit enemies into other enemies, grab them and slam them in the ground. Fight scenes can be allot better then what Sonic X did with their "Look, a picture of Sonic hitting something". Show a little choreography!

That said, if there was anything of Sonic X I want to keep, it's Dark Super Sonic. Heck, I actually want Dark Super Sonic in the games anyway, so...
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

How would you enhance the story of Sonic X. - Page 2 Blackr10How would you enhance the story of Sonic X. - Page 2 Medalw11How would you enhance the story of Sonic X. - Page 2 Medalg10How would you enhance the story of Sonic X. - Page 2 White10How would you enhance the story of Sonic X. - Page 2 Medal13

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 March 15th 2009, 3:36 pm

I guess what I just said just flew over the head didn't it.

*Sigh* I know I'd be better to make another show but I'm talking about enhancing the one that exists. And Chris being in it, as I said before, does not automatically translate to being a bad thing.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

How would you enhance the story of Sonic X. - Page 2 ZtZYh

How would you enhance the story of Sonic X. - Page 2 Blackr10How would you enhance the story of Sonic X. - Page 2 Medalw11How would you enhance the story of Sonic X. - Page 2 Zigzag10How would you enhance the story of Sonic X. - Page 2 White10How would you enhance the story of Sonic X. - Page 2 Medal13How would you enhance the story of Sonic X. - Page 2 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter March 15th 2009, 3:47 pm

Chris wasn't bad, but he got more focus than I wanted. It's a common flaw in Transformers that humans get more attention than the robots, and Sonic X went with that as well.
    I also didn't like how the Tornado 1 was completely cut (it might have got a quick flashback, but I don't remember). Not to mention the cutting of the Tornado III really made me sad. I was fine with the X-Tornado, and was annoyed the Hyper Tornado didn't get enough exposure, but oh well. It would have been nice if they had it so we see how Sonic gets the plane (made it, bought it, was given it?), see Tails make modifications to it, watch it evolve and become a valuable asset to the heroes. We got that in the show, but it was toned down, and we got two of the cooler plane cuts in the process.
    XNinjaRed
    XNinjaRed

Rep4

Post by XNinjaRed March 15th 2009, 3:49 pm

See, I accept Maria being part of the main characters. You know why? Because she's actually an important character to another character, and is written to be like that. So is Shahra, Merlina and even to some extend Elise.

Heck, I actually liked Molly in Sonic X, because her character at least SOMEWHAT developed Shadow's.

Chris however is just shoehorned in, and take the roles of other characters.
    They tried to make him better in the Metarex saga, but it just didn't help.
    I didn't say there should be NO focus on humans. Heck I also liked how the one who murdered Maria was made into a character in Sonic X. Just don't shoehorn them into the story and make them take the role of someone else, like how Chris did.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 March 15th 2009, 4:03 pm

Chris wasn't completely shohorned in. And he really wasn't needed in the Meterex season either however you still say they tried to make him better. How could that be? It's becuase his attitude was different. He acted a lot differently then he did in the first presented story and that was somewhat noticable.

The roles of the characters in Sonic X were as they were. Nothing was stolen from anybody because that's how it was intended to be in Sonic X. Meaning that if Amy spoke the speech to Shadow in the SA2 game but Chris did it in the SA2 adaption then that offical became his role in the Sonic X adaption just as it was Amy's part in the SA2 game.

What they're given as roles in Sonic X is simply there roles in Sonic X. Don't compare them to the roles of the Sonic games. That's like comparing Aosth to Shadow the Hedgehog's game. It doesn't work that way. So, if Eggman wasn't the main villian or Amy wasn't head over heels for Sonic in Sonic X then that would simply be their roles in the show. Do you understand what I'm trying to say?

And I also believe that if you're going to enhance something you might as well make something better of something you don't like instead of tossing it.
    Gamma The Great
    Gamma The Great

Rep2

Post by Gamma The Great March 16th 2009, 10:00 pm

Sonic X was created to give a behind the scenes look into the video games. This completely skewed off with addition of new and unnessecary characters and plot twists.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 March 17th 2009, 5:19 pm

Sonic X was created to be a brand new Sonic show. That's really it. It's basis was the events that took place in two Sonic games but in the end it had to be it's own thing.

Almost every character in the Sonic series besides the two main guys are unneccessary anyway. Doesn't mean they haven't done anything noteworthy of course. Same goes for the Sonic X guys.
    supersonic703
    supersonic703

How would you enhance the story of Sonic X. - Page 2 WFmvl

Rep0

Post by supersonic703 March 20th 2009, 1:11 am

XNinjaRed wrote:Instead of saying how to enhance Sonic X I'd rather them make a new show, because if it's still Sonic X then Chris will be in there. We can all go hating on Chris all we want, but as long as it's called "Sonic X" Chris just HAS to be in it.

So instead I think they should make a new show altogether.
    Now, about the people who say Sonic should stay in his homeland, I PARTIALLY agree with you.

Partially because EARTH SHOULD BE HIS HOMELAND!

I mean, this whole Mobius thing is getting on my nerves.

In my opinion, humans should be in the show. JUST NOT AS THE FOCUS!

Sure, maybe a little episode here and there where Sonic helps an old man or something, but don't make that old man the main character like they did with Chris.

Seen Night of the Werehog? Two little kids entered the room and got scared by the ghosts. That's all they did. And THAT's the kind of focus humans should get.

Another thing is, hire Yuji Uekawa himself to supervise the art. I mean, in Sonic X they TRIED to replicate it, but in parts it just fails... BADLY! If Yuji Uekawa himself supervises it, at least the art would look consistent with the games.

And the best thing:
    Let the story start at Sonic 1. Re-tell the whole story of all the major Sonic games.

Now I can imagine a few people going "Oh, but we all know what's gonna happen, so it would be boring".

But you see, I don't want them to let everything go EXACTLY as the games. No, add some twists to the stories. Just not too much. Like what Spectacular Spider-man did.

Like how Spider-man got the Symbiote in the comics compared to how he got it in the new TV-show. Or how Spider-man beat Venom for the first time in the comics compared to the new TV-show.

They could do the same with Sonic. For example, instead of Knuckles' story in Sonic 3 & Knuckles taking place AFTER Sonic's story, make it take place DURING Sonic's story where Knuckles fights Mecha Sonic right after Sonic beat the second to last boss (the giant Eggman). The Master Emerald will fall to Knuckles, and then Mecha Sonic comes and turns into Super Mecha Sonic. Knuckles beats it and then when Knuckles is falling from Sky Sanctuary, Tails rides his tornado to catch Sonic and Knuckles. And then the Master Emerald, instead of being caught by the tornado, will fall on Angel Island and will be in pieces. And then the next few episodes would be Sonic, Tails and Knuckles finding the pieces of the Master Emerald (At the same time, newbies will learn about how you can restore it earlier) which would THEN lead to Sonic 3 & Knuckles Final Boss.

See, THOSE kinds of twist I can accept.

Twists I CAN'T accept are those in Sonic X where Chris was the one inspiring Shadow instead of Amy. I mean that was like the most Facepalm worthy moment I've ever seen.

Oh, and fight scenes shouldn't be too DBZ ripoff-ish. I mean, sure Super Sonic was based off of Super Sayajin, but don't overdo it.

I mean make Sonic use his Capoeira moves like he did in Sonic Battle. And make Shadow use more then just his Chaos Spear and "Take rings off" Move. I wanna see Shadow using Chaos Blast during a battle against Sonic and then see Sonic backflip out of it. I wanna see Tails summon his scientific weapons (like in Sonic Riders where he had the Electric Wire, or his Ring Bombs). Heck that would be interesting. Make Tails throw Ring Bombs in a stylish way (like do it while running through a bunch of enemies, dodging every attack) and then we see some fire works behind him while he poses. Make Knuckles hit enemies into other enemies, grab them and slam them in the ground. Fight scenes can be allot better then what Sonic X did with their "Look, a picture of Sonic hitting something". Show a little choreography!

That said, if there was anything of Sonic X I want to keep, it's Dark Super Sonic. Heck, I actually want Dark Super Sonic in the games anyway, so...
    You, my friend, speak the truth...

I've been meaning to recreate the first 3 Sonic games in a pretty nice 3D animation. It seemed fun, and it still does too
    Just one thing that may get people on edge...
    ...I'm putting in two FC's in it...
    *starts being shot at constantly*
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 March 20th 2009, 2:38 pm

I still disagree on the amount of focus these people think humans should get. They shouldn't overshadow the Sonic characters but I wouldn't want them to be minimized to the point where they just seem like background people.

People tend to hate the humans simply because they're humans rather then what their traits and characters are like anyway. If you can't find a way to make them interesting then you're in the wrong profession and shouldn't even be talking about bettering the story for yourself.

I know this because Dr. Eggman is human and he's freaking awesome.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

How would you enhance the story of Sonic X. - Page 2 Blackr10How would you enhance the story of Sonic X. - Page 2 Medalw11How would you enhance the story of Sonic X. - Page 2 Zigzag10How would you enhance the story of Sonic X. - Page 2 White10How would you enhance the story of Sonic X. - Page 2 Medal13How would you enhance the story of Sonic X. - Page 2 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter March 20th 2009, 2:53 pm

Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:I still disagree on the amount of focus these people think humans should get. They shouldn't overshadow the Sonic characters but I wouldn't want them to be minimized to the point where they just seem like background people.

People tend to hate the humans simply because they're humans rather then what their traits and characters are like anyway. If you can't find a way to make them interesting then you're in the wrong profession and shouldn't even be talking about bettering the story for yourself.

Well of course. Otherwise it would be pointless for Sonic and pals to even be in the human world. But I still think more focus could have been put on the animals. Season 3 should have done that, but they ran to space instead. :>_>:
    I personally don't hate them for being humans, I just wanted animal background characters too, and that was few and far between for a series that had planned on it. But humans are harder to make interesting in a series where super animals are the main point of the show; not that it isn't impossible, mind you.
    Well yeah, if you want to point out the obvious, then of course he is (usually, but luckily recently as well).
    [:center][img]h
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 March 20th 2009, 3:13 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:
    Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:I still disagree on the amount of focus these people think humans should get. They shouldn't overshadow the Sonic characters but I wouldn't want them to be minimized to the point where they just seem like background people.

Well of course. Otherwise it would be pointless for Sonic and pals to even be in the human world. But I still think more focus could have been put on the animals. Season 3 should have done that, but they ran to space instead. :>_>:
    I personally don't hate them for being humans, I just wanted animal background characters too, and that was few and far between for a series that had planned on it. But humans are harder to make interesting in a series where super animals are the main point of the show; not that it isn't impossible, mind you.
    Well yeah, if you want to point out the obvious, then of course he is (usually, but luckily recently as well).
    [:center][img]h

Yeah, that's pretty much what I'm saying. And I don't like to lump them all together either. I found a lot of the humans in Sonic X to be interesting, like Mr. Tanaka, The President, and Sam Speed.

And I'm finding it amazing that Chris's Grandpa Chuck has the same name as Sonic's Uncle from SatAM.
    Gamma The Great
    Gamma The Great

Rep2

Post by Gamma The Great March 20th 2009, 4:08 pm

I favor focus on the very thing that I enjoy watching; Sonic and the gang. Why focus so heavily on the humans when nearly every other show you can get human entertainment? I watch Sonic because he is anthropomorphic. Focusing on Humans is such a major turn off in watching it.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter March 20th 2009, 4:59 pm

Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:Yeah, that's pretty much what I'm saying. And I don't like to lump them all together either. I found a lot of the humans in Sonic X to be interesting, like Mr. Tanaka, The President, and Sam Speed.

And I'm finding it amazing that Chris's Grandpa Chuck has the same name as Sonic's Uncle from SatAM.
    Tanaka was okay. I liked Michael R., but I was always confused why he was used instead of Mr. President. Sam was alright I guess; he was interesting. I liked Chuck too; but I was hoping for more from him.
    It's not too surprising, given SatAM's already large amount of similarities with SX.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 March 20th 2009, 5:31 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:
    Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:Yeah, that's pretty much what I'm saying. And I don't like to lump them all together either. I found a lot of the humans in Sonic X to be interesting, like Mr. Tanaka, The President, and Sam Speed.

Tanaka was okay. I liked Michael R., but I was always confused why he was used instead of Mr. President. Sam was alright I guess; he was interesting. I liked Chuck too; but I was hoping for more from him.
    It's not too surprising, given SatAM's already large amount of similarities with SX.

Yeah, like the Power Ring for example.
    Gamma The Great
    Gamma The Great

Rep2

Post by Gamma The Great April 3rd 2009, 2:06 pm

If the humans were removed, it would be much easier to enjoy.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 April 3rd 2009, 6:29 pm

Gamma The Great wrote:If the humans were removed, it would be much easier to enjoy.

No one's got an eye for creativity anymore. :Neutralness:

Really, if they can make Dr. Eggman an enjoyable human then I don't see why making the other better is so out of the question as opposed to just getting rid of them.

And all that stuff I talked about gets ignored yet again. Thanks for bringing us back to square one. :study:
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter April 3rd 2009, 7:33 pm

I don't know, having humans isn't that creative. We had that with Transformers for almost every series, and we still do.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content