The ancient lands.

3 posters

NationStates: Planning/Discussion

Anonymous

NationStates: Planning/Discussion Empty NationStates: Planning/Discussion

Post by Guest March 1st 2010, 10:51 pm

http://www.nationstates.net/

I got the idea from some trekkie nerd site called Vex Xiang. They did it for ages and it worked well.

Basically, my idea: Use the stats we get from answering the issues on that site as a baseline for a nation-based RP, and go from there.

Note: It's very basic. Wars, diplomacy and such can't be done in-game. In a way, that's why it's perfect for a nation-based RP. It leaves a lot of crucial things up to good ol' read-and-write.

Thoughts? Ideas to make it work better? Comments?
    Zez
    Zez

NationStates: Planning/Discussion VOZLn

NationStates: Planning/Discussion Blackr10NationStates: Planning/Discussion Medalw11NationStates: Planning/Discussion Zigzag10NationStates: Planning/Discussion Medal13

: Male
     Rep24

NationStates: Planning/Discussion Empty Re: NationStates: Planning/Discussion

Post by Zez March 22nd 2010, 9:29 pm

Sounds convoluted, however, I'm not versed in this. I will say I'm slightly intrigued.
    Nuva
    Nuva

NationStates: Planning/Discussion Imagee10

NationStates: Planning/Discussion Medalw11NationStates: Planning/Discussion Medal13

Rep20

Post by Nuva March 22nd 2010, 9:57 pm

I'm slightly confused. Did you make the game on that website, or did you make one similar based off that website? Or are you planning on making a game similar to it? Otherwise, it looks somewhat addicting. I'd better avoid it.
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

NationStates: Planning/Discussion VOZLn

NationStates: Planning/Discussion Medalw11NationStates: Planning/Discussion Medal13

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 March 23rd 2010, 4:55 pm

I don't understand what you're supposed to do....

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content