sykog
Superdoodleman
NeoMetalSonic
9 posters

NO HUB WORLD FOR YOU!

SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

NO HUB WORLD FOR YOU! - Page 2 VOZLn

NO HUB WORLD FOR YOU! - Page 2 Medalw11NO HUB WORLD FOR YOU! - Page 2 Medal13

: Male
     Rep12

NO HUB WORLD FOR YOU! - Page 2 Empty Re: NO HUB WORLD FOR YOU!

Post by SonicFanPS2 March 24th 2010, 3:26 pm

wrote:
    Hives wrote:
    wrote:
    Hives wrote:.... I mean will it be like playing Super Mario World in 3D?
    Again, that contradicts itself in every possible way.
    No, in the 2D games you go from level to level and each level is different. Whereas in the 3D games you play different missions in the same levels. I know it's 3D an all. But what I'm wondering is if it will have the same kind of map setup?
    I unno. I like the 3D setup better, But I'm probably gonna get the original instead of this one. It was really stupid not to have a hub.

You basically have a hub with the galaxies.
    Nuva
    Nuva

NO HUB WORLD FOR YOU! - Page 2 Imagee10

Rep20

Post by Nuva March 24th 2010, 3:54 pm

I get what you were saying Hives. That would be neat if they did it Super Mario World style, but they would have to make a new level for every single mission, vs just using the same area over and over for different goals. Then again, I'm not sure how they would do that if it was a world map. So I dunno.
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

NO HUB WORLD FOR YOU! - Page 2 VOZLn

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 March 24th 2010, 6:29 pm

nuva500 wrote:I get what you were saying Hives. That would be neat if they did it Super Mario World style, but they would have to make a new level for every single mission, vs just using the same area over and over for different goals. Then again, I'm not sure how they would do that if it was a world map. So I dunno.

They could. Think about it SMB Wii style. It's in the same world, but every level is different. Basically, a different area. So, if every level took place in a different part of that galaxy, then we'd get a new level in every galaxy.
    Superdoodleman

NO HUB WORLD FOR YOU! - Page 2 GOMM8

NO HUB WORLD FOR YOU! - Page 2 Medal13

Rep0

Post by Superdoodleman March 24th 2010, 6:34 pm

SonicFanPS2 wrote:
    nuva500 wrote:I get what you were saying Hives. That would be neat if they did it Super Mario World style, but they would have to make a new level for every single mission, vs just using the same area over and over for different goals. Then again, I'm not sure how they would do that if it was a world map. So I dunno.

They could. Think about it SMB Wii style. It's in the same world, but every level is different. Basically, a different area. So, if every level took place in a different part of that galaxy, then we'd get a new level in every galaxy.
    Meh. I like having a lot to do in 10 levels over just having to get to end of 100 levels.
    Nuva
    Nuva

NO HUB WORLD FOR YOU! - Page 2 Imagee10

Rep20

Post by Nuva March 24th 2010, 8:21 pm

Seems interesting. Wonder how they'll do it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content