Dr. Felix
10 posters

What types of Sonic fans do you hate?

Dr. Felix
    Dr. Felix

What types of Sonic fans do you hate? WFmvl

: Male
     Rep1

What types of Sonic fans do you hate? Empty What types of Sonic fans do you hate?

Post by Dr. Felix April 14th 2012, 2:10 pm

Mine are Classic purists, Adventure purists, Sonic hentai developers, people who call themselves "true Sonic fans", yadda yadda yadda.

Last edited by Dr. Felix on April 14th 2012, 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

What types of Sonic fans do you hate? Imagee10

What types of Sonic fans do you hate? Blackr10What types of Sonic fans do you hate? Medalw11What types of Sonic fans do you hate? Zigzag10What types of Sonic fans do you hate? White10What types of Sonic fans do you hate? Medal13What types of Sonic fans do you hate? Medalg10

Rep35

What types of Sonic fans do you hate? Empty Re: What types of Sonic fans do you hate?

Post by NeoMetalSonic April 14th 2012, 2:14 pm

Dr. Felix wrote:Mine are Classic purists, Adventure purists, Sonic hentai developers, yadda yadda yadda.

Which kind?
    Dr. Felix
    Dr. Felix

Rep1

What types of Sonic fans do you hate? Empty Re: What types of Sonic fans do you hate?

Post by Dr. Felix April 14th 2012, 2:16 pm

NeoMetalSonic wrote:
    Dr. Felix wrote:Mine are Classic purists, Adventure purists, Sonic hentai developers, yadda yadda yadda.

Which kind?
    All of them in general.
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

What types of Sonic fans do you hate? Blackr10What types of Sonic fans do you hate? Medalw11What types of Sonic fans do you hate? Zigzag10What types of Sonic fans do you hate? White10What types of Sonic fans do you hate? Medal13What types of Sonic fans do you hate? Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic April 14th 2012, 2:18 pm

Dr. Felix wrote:
    NeoMetalSonic wrote:Which kind?
    All of them in general.
    Oh you mean Project X
    Dr. Felix
    Dr. Felix

Rep1

Post by Dr. Felix April 14th 2012, 2:19 pm

NeoMetalSonic wrote:
    Dr. Felix wrote:All of them in general.
    Oh you mean Project X
    What's that? I know about Sonic Passion though. :v
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic April 14th 2012, 2:20 pm

Dr. Felix wrote:
    NeoMetalSonic wrote:Oh you mean Project X
    What's that? I know about Sonic Passion though. :v
    PROJECT X Love potion disaster

What types of Sonic fans do you hate? VOZLn

What types of Sonic fans do you hate? Blackr10What types of Sonic fans do you hate? Medal13What types of Sonic fans do you hate? Medalw11

Rep33

Post by 84 April 14th 2012, 3:43 pm

In short, all of them.
    Jmh
    Jmh

What types of Sonic fans do you hate? Medalw11What types of Sonic fans do you hate? White10What types of Sonic fans do you hate? Medal13

Rep67

Post by Jmh April 14th 2012, 4:47 pm

84 wrote:In short, all of them.
    This was bound to be said.
    Moran

: Female
     Rep34

Post by Moran April 14th 2012, 5:24 pm

All of my yes.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest April 14th 2012, 5:58 pm

Thank you for simplifying matters.
    sykog
    sykog

What types of Sonic fans do you hate? Blackr10What types of Sonic fans do you hate? Medalw11What types of Sonic fans do you hate? Medalg10What types of Sonic fans do you hate? Zigzag10What types of Sonic fans do you hate? Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog April 15th 2012, 12:30 am

Life doesnt need hate. Its better to just point and laugh at the dumb people.
    Moran

Rep34

Post by Moran April 15th 2012, 12:47 am

Except, about 600 quadrillion SoA-level intellect Sonic fans have a collective IQ roughly one eightieth that of my own, or about 2.8 times that of the average human. Given that they are an infinite horde with the capacity to create hive minds, together they are highly dangerous and, if nothing else, worthy of loathing. Lone individuals are perfectly fine to just point at and laugh without much worry, though, yes. Together in sufficiently large groups, however... They could consume all that is an is not.
    Sonic Adventure 2
    Sonic Adventure 2

What types of Sonic fans do you hate? Kz2PK

Rep7

Post by Sonic Adventure 2 April 15th 2012, 5:57 am

Hate is a strong word. It's not Sonic fans I dislike right now, it's Sonic Team.
    Moran

Rep34

Post by Moran April 15th 2012, 11:39 am

Sonic Adventure 2 wrote:Hate is a strong word.

This is a Sonic fansite, not a political campaign. Speak your mind, and don't give me that "hate is a strong word" bullshit.

Or! Get the fuck out. Your choice.
    Nnoitra Hushimo
    Nnoitra Hushimo

What types of Sonic fans do you hate? 56qtD

What types of Sonic fans do you hate? Medal13What types of Sonic fans do you hate? Medalw11What types of Sonic fans do you hate? Medalg10

Rep35

Post by Nnoitra Hushimo April 15th 2012, 12:03 pm

Well... 84 has already answered for me.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

What types of Sonic fans do you hate? ZtZYh

What types of Sonic fans do you hate? Blackr10What types of Sonic fans do you hate? Medalw11What types of Sonic fans do you hate? Zigzag10What types of Sonic fans do you hate? White10What types of Sonic fans do you hate? Medal13What types of Sonic fans do you hate? 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter April 15th 2012, 2:17 pm

Master Mly Hushimo wrote:

This is a Sonic fansite, not a political campaign. Speak your mind, and don't give me that "hate is a strong word" bullshit.

In other words, turn to the Dark Side, Mly's lonely.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest April 15th 2012, 2:39 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:

In other words, turn to the Dark Side, Mly's lonely.

Not bad, Lan..not bad at all.
    Moran

Rep34

Post by Moran April 15th 2012, 6:11 pm

Me? Lonely? No, not really. I have thousands of friends. Though, the vast majority of them are voices in my head, and one of them is a voice in my left pinky finger. Together, they're more than entertaining enough even without my friends in the physical world and on the 'net.

But seriously, that "hate is a strong word" one is not only the sort of thing I'd expect a politician to say when lying straight to the face of whoever it is that's listening, it's also so banal it's not even funny or believable in the slightest. Hell, I weave words like a politician myself, sometimes. I would've been fine with it, if it weren't just so trite and unbelievable.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest April 15th 2012, 8:18 pm

It depends on how you use it.
    Sonic Adventure 2
    Sonic Adventure 2

What types of Sonic fans do you hate? Kz2PK

Rep7

Post by Sonic Adventure 2 April 15th 2012, 8:41 pm

I didn't say I disagreed with the use of the word, I just said it was a strong word.

Now I know a perfect example of what fans I don't care for... thank you.
    Moran

Rep34

Post by Moran April 15th 2012, 8:48 pm

Very well written. Except I'm hardly a fan of Sonic any more. I'm mostly waiting around, chatting here until a game I think I'll like finally rolls around. I'm more a fan of communities. And I can already tell that we aren't going to get along.

Seeing as I never give up, your failure to "defeat" me in whatever petty little flame war that comes of this will come sooner or later from the inevitable outcome of an unstoppable force -- me -- pushing into an object -- you -- that is very much movable, if nothing else. Quit while you're ahead.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest April 15th 2012, 9:39 pm

Master Mly Hushimo wrote:Me? Lonely? No, not really. I have thousands of friends. Though, the vast majority of them are voices in my head, and one of them is a voice in my left pinky finger. Together, they're more than entertaining enough even without my friends in the physical world and on the 'net.

I wish I had as many friends as you.
    Moran

Rep34

Post by Moran April 15th 2012, 10:17 pm

You should be wishing you had a brain, Scarecrow.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

What types of Sonic fans do you hate? ZtZYh

What types of Sonic fans do you hate? Blackr10What types of Sonic fans do you hate? Medalw11What types of Sonic fans do you hate? Zigzag10What types of Sonic fans do you hate? White10What types of Sonic fans do you hate? Medal13What types of Sonic fans do you hate? 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter April 15th 2012, 11:52 pm

Don't insult the members, Mly.
    Moran

Rep34

Post by Moran April 15th 2012, 11:56 pm

I'll insult whoever I damn well please. I've long since stopped answering to you. Seeing as those other admins you insist on re-promoting every now and again after Zez demotes them are long, long gone and grouped under the same "you don't tell me jack shit, Jack" personal policy anyway, and the only two mods here are clearly lazy and apathetic, I'll yield on good faith to Zez and Zez only. Unless you can make some damn fine points as to why I should, go fuck yourself.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content