The Freedom Fighter
Ringtails
Zez
codeorange
10 posters

If Tails had his own sidekick...

codeorange

If Tails had his own sidekick... GOMM8

If Tails had his own sidekick... Medalg10If Tails had his own sidekick... White10If Tails had his own sidekick... Medal13

: Male
     Rep6

If Tails had his own sidekick... Empty If Tails had his own sidekick...

Post by codeorange April 22nd 2009, 3:36 am

Heh, a sidekick for the sidekick?

I was thinking, what would happen if one day some new character pops up and starts following Tails around just like Tails followed around Sonic when he was starting out? How would Tails react to having his own sidekick if he got one? Would he want a sidekick? If so, what would that sidekick be like?
    Zez
    Zez

If Tails had his own sidekick... VOZLn

If Tails had his own sidekick... Blackr10If Tails had his own sidekick... Medalw11If Tails had his own sidekick... Zigzag10If Tails had his own sidekick... Medal13

Rep24

If Tails had his own sidekick... Empty Re: If Tails had his own sidekick...

Post by Zez April 22nd 2009, 3:37 am

Chip... ?
    codeorange

If Tails had his own sidekick... Medalg10If Tails had his own sidekick... White10If Tails had his own sidekick... Medal13

Rep6

Post by codeorange April 22nd 2009, 3:43 am

I wouldn't consider Chip a sidekick for Tails because he associated himself with Sonic in SU.
    Ringtails
    Ringtails

If Tails had his own sidekick... White10If Tails had his own sidekick... Medal13

Rep24

Post by Ringtails April 22nd 2009, 3:43 am

One of his robotic creations might make sense. One of those "I'm a robot but I still have a heart! And friends!" things.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

If Tails had his own sidekick... ZtZYh

If Tails had his own sidekick... Blackr10If Tails had his own sidekick... Medalw11If Tails had his own sidekick... Zigzag10If Tails had his own sidekick... White10If Tails had his own sidekick... Medal13If Tails had his own sidekick... 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter April 22nd 2009, 3:51 pm

He kinda had one with the remote robot, or at least it seemed kinda like it to me.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

If Tails had his own sidekick... Blackr10If Tails had his own sidekick... Medalw11If Tails had his own sidekick... Medalg10If Tails had his own sidekick... White10If Tails had his own sidekick... Medal13

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 April 22nd 2009, 6:33 pm

codeorange wrote:I wouldn't consider Chip a sidekick for Tails because he associated himself with Sonic in SU.

I think Zez meant the sidekick would be like Chip. An answer to the final question in your first post I'm guessing.
    Time Shadow
    Time Shadow

If Tails had his own sidekick... WFmvl

Rep0

Post by Time Shadow April 22nd 2009, 6:35 pm

Ugh...a damn bird.
    Zez
    Zez

If Tails had his own sidekick... Blackr10If Tails had his own sidekick... Medalw11If Tails had his own sidekick... Zigzag10If Tails had his own sidekick... Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez April 23rd 2009, 1:08 am

Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:
    codeorange wrote:I wouldn't consider Chip a sidekick for Tails because he associated himself with Sonic in SU.

I think Zez meant the sidekick would be like Chip. An answer to the final question in your first post I'm guessing.

Yes. Chip-like figure.

Also, Flickies FTW.
    Army
    Army

If Tails had his own sidekick... Blackr10If Tails had his own sidekick... Medalw11If Tails had his own sidekick... Medalg10If Tails had his own sidekick... Zigzag10If Tails had his own sidekick... Medal13If Tails had his own sidekick... Rainbo10

Rep2

Post by Army April 23rd 2009, 1:14 am

THE FLICKY THAT SUPER TAILS HAD!
    /thread won
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

If Tails had his own sidekick... Medalw11If Tails had his own sidekick... Zigzag10If Tails had his own sidekick... White10If Tails had his own sidekick... Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern April 23rd 2009, 4:56 pm

Zezima wrote:
    Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:

Yes. Chip-like figure.

Also, Flickies FTW.

*ahem* edit:Also, furries FTW.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

If Tails had his own sidekick... Blackr10If Tails had his own sidekick... Medalw11If Tails had his own sidekick... Medalg10If Tails had his own sidekick... White10If Tails had his own sidekick... Medal13

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 April 23rd 2009, 9:21 pm

Sonic characters are the only furries I'm obessed with.
    codeorange

Rep6

Post by codeorange April 24th 2009, 2:49 am

If we talk about a new character, then I think the requirements for a sidekick for Tails would be this:

1) He'd have to be smaller than Tails. (which somebody like Chip is)
    2) He'd have to accept the idea of following Tails, and not Sonic or anyone else.
    3) He'd have to have less abilities than Tails.
    4) His interests need to be similar to Tails. (but not exactly the same)
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 April 24th 2009, 4:58 pm

codeorange wrote:If we talk about a new character, then I think the requirements for a sidekick for Tails would be this:

2) He'd have to accept the idea of following Tails, and not Sonic or anyone else.

All these sound fine by me. Charmy and Chip come to mind when I hear the word small.
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

If Tails had his own sidekick... Medalw11If Tails had his own sidekick... Zigzag10If Tails had his own sidekick... White10If Tails had his own sidekick... Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern April 24th 2009, 4:59 pm

Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:
    codeorange wrote:If we talk about a new character, then I think the requirements for a sidekick for Tails would be this:

All these sound fine by me. Charmy and Chip come to mind when I hear the word small.
    keyword:NEW!!!
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 April 24th 2009, 5:00 pm

Kriegsmarine wrote:
    Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:

Why's that the keyword again?
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

Rep26

Post by Auflodern April 24th 2009, 5:03 pm

Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:
    Kriegsmarine wrote:
    Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:

charmy ain't new and chip ain't new
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 April 24th 2009, 5:06 pm

Kriegsmarine wrote:
    Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:
    Kriegsmarine wrote:
    Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:

charmy ain't new and chip ain't new

All I said was that they came to mind when I heard the word small. What made you think I wanted them to be Tails' sidekick? That'd be awful.
    codeorange

Rep6

Post by codeorange April 25th 2009, 2:51 am

Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:

Quite right CC3, and considering that Tails is one of the smaller characters of the Sonic world, having a character even smaller than him to be his sidekick is probably mandatory. The only exception to this was Big the Cat for Team Rose.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 April 25th 2009, 12:38 pm

codeorange wrote:
    Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:

Quite right CC3, and considering that Tails is one of the smaller characters of the Sonic world, having a character even smaller than him to be his sidekick is probably mandatory. The only exception to this was Big the Cat for Team Rose.

Yeah. On that note, there is a way around it. But considering Tails' age it'd be best to make the assistant younger.

Can't help of thinking of Marik and Rishid from Yu-gi-oh when we talk about this.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

If Tails had his own sidekick... Blackr10If Tails had his own sidekick... Medalw11If Tails had his own sidekick... Zigzag10If Tails had his own sidekick... White10If Tails had his own sidekick... Medal13If Tails had his own sidekick... 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter August 30th 2009, 12:32 pm

If he were to get his Remote Robot back as a sidekick, that would be cool. Helping him with inventions, being all cute and loveable while a cutscene goes on, maybe even participating in missions.
    sykog
    sykog

If Tails had his own sidekick... Imagee10

If Tails had his own sidekick... Blackr10If Tails had his own sidekick... Medalw11If Tails had his own sidekick... Medalg10If Tails had his own sidekick... Zigzag10If Tails had his own sidekick... Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog August 30th 2009, 12:44 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:If he were to get his Remote Robot back as a sidekick, that would be cool. Helping him with inventions, being all cute and loveable while a cutscene goes on, maybe even participating in missions.
    You mean it should be kind of like Cheese to Cream?
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter August 30th 2009, 12:56 pm

sykog77 wrote:
    The Freedom Fighter wrote:If he were to get his Remote Robot back as a sidekick, that would be cool. Helping him with inventions, being all cute and loveable while a cutscene goes on, maybe even participating in missions.
    Not exactly. Cheese is a very close friend that Cream relies on to get through harsh journeys and adventures. Tails isn't as dependent on Remote Robot, nor does he need him for most escapades. But if he was needed for some missions and whatnot, that would be cool.
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

Rep26

Post by Auflodern August 30th 2009, 12:58 pm

The Freedom Fighter wrote:
    sykog77 wrote:
    Not exactly. Cheese is a very close friend that Cream relies on to get through harsh journeys and adventures. Tails isn't as dependent on Remote Robot, nor does he need him for most escapades. But if he was needed for some missions and whatnot, that would be cool.

how bout tails and his sidekick be like this?

If Tails had his own sidekick... Ace6
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter August 30th 2009, 1:03 pm

Having a fighter jet for a partner could be, crazy, but that would only belittle him, since he's already a pilot and could probably do what that fighter could on his own.
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

Rep26

Post by Auflodern August 30th 2009, 1:07 pm

as in a pilot
    with an insignia like this
    If Tails had his own sidekick... 300px-Mobiuspatchmk3

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content