+3
The Freedom Fighter
Zez
codeorange
7 posters

If Tails was a normal fox

codeorange

If Tails was a normal fox GOMM8

If Tails was a normal fox Medalg10If Tails was a normal fox White10If Tails was a normal fox Medal13

: Male
     Rep6

If Tails was a normal fox Empty If Tails was a normal fox

Post by codeorange June 10th 2009, 3:46 am

Here's something I want to talk about. What if Tails was a normal fox? What if he only had one tail? What could he be able to do? What other thing would you have him do if he couldn't fly? How would his popularity be if he was just a one-tailed fox named Miles? How would he have been received if he was introduced differently in ability?
    Zez
    Zez

If Tails was a normal fox VOZLn

If Tails was a normal fox Blackr10If Tails was a normal fox Medalw11If Tails was a normal fox Zigzag10If Tails was a normal fox Medal13

Rep24

If Tails was a normal fox Empty Re: If Tails was a normal fox

Post by Zez June 10th 2009, 3:48 am

Nowhere near his popularity that he gained through his current design. A faceplant in the ground if you ask me, compared to his current design.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

If Tails was a normal fox ZtZYh

If Tails was a normal fox Blackr10If Tails was a normal fox Medalw11If Tails was a normal fox Zigzag10If Tails was a normal fox White10If Tails was a normal fox Medal13If Tails was a normal fox 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter June 10th 2009, 11:01 am

Eh, I don't know. He might not be as well received, but his cuteness would win out like it did before.
    And technically, he may be able to fly still. After all, that monkey from Sly Cooper can, right?
    sykog
    sykog

If Tails was a normal fox Imagee10

If Tails was a normal fox Blackr10If Tails was a normal fox Medalw11If Tails was a normal fox Medalg10If Tails was a normal fox Zigzag10If Tails was a normal fox Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog June 10th 2009, 7:06 pm

I don't really think he would realy be different s long as he could still fly.
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

If Tails was a normal fox Medalw11If Tails was a normal fox Zigzag10If Tails was a normal fox White10If Tails was a normal fox Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern June 10th 2009, 7:08 pm

1.he would need a helicopter
    If Tails was a normal fox Fire-blade.725462

2.ray gun definatly

3.started off as sonic's enemy like knuckles
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

If Tails was a normal fox Blackr10If Tails was a normal fox Medalw11If Tails was a normal fox Medalg10If Tails was a normal fox White10If Tails was a normal fox Medal13

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 June 10th 2009, 9:39 pm

Zezima wrote:Nowhere near his popularity that he gained through his current design. A faceplant in the ground if you ask me, compared to his current design.

I doubt that. I heavily and highly doubt that to the tenth power. The fans and their desire for cuteness would keep his popularity in check. I'd be surprised if when Tails was released his popularity would be low because he was a normal fox with no extra tail or feature besides being a genius and being yellow-orange.

Even the fans don't have that huge of a disregard for the character's personality and qualities. However, he would be less original in terms of design. A fox with two tails and the ability to fly by spinning them isn't something commonly seen in fictional media.
    Gamma The Great
    Gamma The Great

If Tails was a normal fox Medalw11If Tails was a normal fox Medalg10If Tails was a normal fox Zigzag10If Tails was a normal fox Medal13

Rep2

Post by Gamma The Great January 1st 2010, 6:03 pm

He would not have been as popular.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content