sykog
Zez
Plix
13 posters

Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games

Poll

Are you going to buy this game?

[ 6 ]
    Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games Bar_le1146%Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games Bar_ri11 [46%] 
    [ 3 ]
    Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games Bar_le1123%Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games Bar_ri11 [23%] 
    [ 4 ]
    Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games Bar_le1131%Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games Bar_ri11 [31%] 

Total Votes: 13
    Plix
    Plix

Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games VOZLn

: Male
     Rep13

Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games Empty Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games

Post by Plix June 24th 2009, 12:10 am

Release: October 2009 in North America and Europe on the Nintendo Wii and DS
    SEGA West Game Page
    SEGA West Game Site
    Flickr Set
    Twitter
    Facebook
    E3 Trailer
    SEGA of America Media Assets
    SEGA of America E3 Media Assets
    Release Dates and Box Art

Discuss!

Last edited by SupaSEGA on August 13th 2009, 9:21 pm; edited 4 times in total
    Zez
    Zez

Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games Blackr10Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games Medalw11Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games Zigzag10Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games Medal13

Rep24

Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games Empty Re: Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games

Post by Zez June 24th 2009, 1:03 am

I'd most likely get it.
    sykog
    sykog

Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games Imagee10

Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games Blackr10Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games Medalw11Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games Medalg10Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games Zigzag10Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games Medal13

Rep29

Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games Empty Re: Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games

Post by sykog June 24th 2009, 10:06 pm

Probably not, but I might. It still looks like an alright game though.
    Miles24
    Miles24

Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games Blackr10Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games Medalw11Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games White10Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games Medal13Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games 2nio02t

Rep2

Post by Miles24 June 25th 2009, 11:31 am

I'm probably going to buy the game on its release date, actually.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games ZtZYh

Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games Blackr10Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games Medalw11Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games Zigzag10Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games White10Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games Medal13Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter June 25th 2009, 12:01 pm

Maybe Christmas. And why is it being released a year before the actual Winter Olympics again?
    Jmh
    Jmh

Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games Medalw11Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games White10Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games Medal13

Rep67

Post by Jmh June 25th 2009, 6:57 pm

I still want a Mario and Sonic platformer.
    Plix
    Plix

Rep13

Post by Plix June 25th 2009, 11:57 pm

Mario & sonic at the Olympic Games sold almost ten million worldwide, I'm pretty sure. They're probably hoping that a headstart on the actual Olympic Games will rake in even more money.
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games Medalw11Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games Zigzag10Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games White10Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern June 30th 2009, 9:00 am

the fact that sega is working on 3 games at once
    the conduit, vancouver 2010 and this game really makes it seem like it's not going to work at all...
    Jmh
    Jmh

Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games Medalw11Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games White10Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games Medal13

Rep67

Post by Jmh July 9th 2009, 12:46 am

Kriegsmarine wrote:the fact that sega is working on 3 games at once
    the conduit, vancouver 2010 and this game really makes it seem like it's not going to work at all...
    Hopefully they'll still have time to release a new Sonic game for his 20th anniversary. That's actually a good game.
    Chaosmaster8753
    Chaosmaster8753

Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games Kz2PK

Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games Blackr10

Rep0

Post by Chaosmaster8753 July 9th 2009, 2:12 am

Kriegsmarine wrote:the fact that sega is working on 3 games at once

Those are all from different developers.
    Plix
    Plix

Rep13

Post by Plix July 10th 2009, 11:10 pm

SEGA is working on 40+ games, not just three.
    Sonic Fan
    Sonic Fan

Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games GOMM8

Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games Medal13

: Female
     Rep0

Post by Sonic Fan July 12th 2009, 11:09 am

I won't be getting it, I haven't gotten round to getting the first Mario & Sonic yet. I'm almost positively sure I'll hate it, I dislike pretty much all new 3D games, especially Sonic ones, I'm more of a retro gamer myself. I'll get it eventually just to add to my collection, but it won't be for a long while yet until I've bought everything else I'm after.
    Plix
    Plix

Rep13

Post by Plix July 12th 2009, 10:14 pm

The first one wasn't bad, it just wasn't my cup of tea, it got old really fast to me. I'm sure this one won't be too much different. I won't be getting it.
    silversapphire919
    silversapphire919

Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games WFmvl

Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games Blackr10

: Female
     Rep0

Post by silversapphire919 July 14th 2009, 8:12 am

I don't even know if I want it, but I'll probably get it, because my little brother will want it... you know how that works.
    SonicFan 1
    SonicFan 1

Rep3

Post by SonicFan 1 July 14th 2009, 8:46 am

I probably will get it. Theres going to be some kind of story mode in this one so thats good.
    Killman
    Killman

Rep0

Post by Killman July 15th 2009, 11:01 pm

I have never been interested in the series. I still ask the question, Sonic vs. Mario in Olympics? Seriously?

And the winner is............Sega.
    Plix
    Plix

Rep13

Post by Plix July 17th 2009, 10:54 am

Bowser Jr. leaked: http://www.tssznews.com/2009/07/16/new-video-ms-winter-olympics-gameplay/#more-7308
    Plix
    Plix

Rep13

Post by Plix July 17th 2009, 4:12 pm

http://www.seganerds.com/2009/07/17/mario-sonic-to-take-over-trafalgar-square/ - BIG event planned in Europe for the release
    Plix
    Plix

Rep13

Post by Plix July 17th 2009, 4:14 pm

http://blogs.sega.com/usa/2009/07/13/mario-sonic-at-the-olympic-winter-games-in-stores-october-13-2009/ - box art and release dates
    Jmh
    Jmh

Rep67

Post by Jmh July 28th 2009, 6:16 pm

SupaSEGA wrote:http://blogs.sega.com/usa/2009/07/13/mario-sonic-at-the-olympic-winter-games-in-stores-october-13-2009/ - box art and release dates
    October 13th eh? I'll have so many other games to worry about I don't know if I'll be able to pick this one up.......
    Plix
    Plix

Rep13

Post by Plix August 3rd 2009, 11:27 pm

http://www.seganerds.com/2009/08/03/mario-sonic-adverts-to-invade-your-cinema/
    killamanhunter
    killamanhunter

Rep0

Post by killamanhunter August 4th 2009, 10:03 am

OMG THEY'RE TALKING OVER MY MOVIETHEATER!!!!!!!!!! RUNZ!@!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    sykog
    sykog

Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games Blackr10Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games Medalw11Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games Medalg10Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games Zigzag10Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog August 4th 2009, 1:18 pm

Kriegsmarine, you don't need to use that account again.
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games Medalw11Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games Zigzag10Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games White10Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern August 4th 2009, 4:22 pm

I know I just wanted to show killman I was here first
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games ZtZYh

Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games Blackr10Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games Medalw11Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games Zigzag10Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games White10Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games Medal13Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter August 4th 2009, 4:56 pm

So Bowser Jr.'s finally getting in? Cool.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content