The ancient lands.

Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games Contest

Miles24
    Miles24

Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games Contest Imagee10

Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games Contest Blackr10Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games Contest Medalw11Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games Contest White10Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games Contest Medal13Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games Contest 2nio02t

: Male
     Rep2

Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games Contest Empty Mario & Sonic at the Olympic Winter Games Contest

Post by Miles24 February 13th 2010, 4:58 pm

To celebrate the Vancouver 2010 Olympic Winter Games, I am holding a contest for those who have either or both the Wii and Nintendo DS versions of Mario & Soniv at the olympic Winter Games. The winner of this contest will recieve a special custom made banner for any Mario or Sonic game of their choice, as well as any size of their choice, made by me, which will only be available for them.

Rules:
    Each day, I will post the events that are occuring within the olympics during that day. If you wish to take part, you can compete within the events posted and try to win a medal. The type of medal that you recieve will determine the number of points that you recieve within the contest.

Gold: 3 points
    Silver: 2 points
    Bronze: 1 point

Once you have won a medal, take a photo of your television or Nintendo DS screen as proof and place it within the site. Your points will then be tallied up as the days continue. If there is a tie at the end of the contest, we will continue with a Dream Event competition, where the person with the most 1st place medals win. Good luck, and have fun.

Competitors:

Day 1 Events:

Wii Only

Alpine Skiing (Downhill)

Wii/DS

Short Track Speed Skating
    Moguls
    Ice Hockey
    Ski Jump (Individual)

DS Only

Luge
    Biathlon