Crystal Chaotix 3
Zez
Hyper the Hedgehog
25 posters

silver the hedgehog... the game?

sykog
    sykog

silver the hedgehog... the game? - Page 2 Imagee10

silver the hedgehog... the game? - Page 2 Blackr10silver the hedgehog... the game? - Page 2 Medalw11silver the hedgehog... the game? - Page 2 Medalg10silver the hedgehog... the game? - Page 2 Zigzag10silver the hedgehog... the game? - Page 2 Medal13

: Male
     Rep29

silver the hedgehog... the game? - Page 2 Empty Re: silver the hedgehog... the game?

Post by sykog October 13th 2008, 9:42 am

joeoflula wrote:yeah, the hair gel has GOT to go.
    although you're soundinng like another sonic fanboy who just can't let go of the past right now...
    Why, he just hates Shadow and Silver. Lots of people hate them.
    Anonymous

silver the hedgehog... the game? - Page 2 Empty Re: silver the hedgehog... the game?

Post by Guest October 13th 2008, 9:55 am

to me, hating shadow is as bad as hating sonic.
    Smash The Echidna
    Smash The Echidna

silver the hedgehog... the game? - Page 2 WFmvl

silver the hedgehog... the game? - Page 2 Blackr10

Rep0

Post by Smash The Echidna October 13th 2008, 2:03 pm

So what if I hate Shadow and Silver? I don't want to start any arguments here.

Oh, and I'm not a Sonic Fanboy. I just..don't..like..Shadow or Silver.
    Hyper the Hedgehog
    Hyper the Hedgehog

silver the hedgehog... the game? - Page 2 Kz2PK

Rep1

Post by Hyper the Hedgehog October 13th 2008, 3:48 pm

Smash is my brother, Joe. We both hate Silver. Although, he hates Shadow more
    than I do.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest October 13th 2008, 3:50 pm

oh, okay.
    SonicKnight
    SonicKnight

Rep0

Post by SonicKnight October 13th 2008, 7:36 pm

i hope not, he like me but no that pls, T-T i wanna run no fly
    Anonymous

Post by Guest October 17th 2008, 10:42 am

okay, i've done ome research on silver, he looks AWESOME!
    Zez
    Zez

silver the hedgehog... the game? - Page 2 VOZLn

silver the hedgehog... the game? - Page 2 Blackr10silver the hedgehog... the game? - Page 2 Medalw11silver the hedgehog... the game? - Page 2 Zigzag10silver the hedgehog... the game? - Page 2 Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez October 17th 2008, 3:56 pm

joeoflula wrote:okay, i've done ome research on silver, he looks AWESOME!

mmmm....... eye roll
    Shadowsgirl
    Shadowsgirl

silver the hedgehog... the game? - Page 2 Blackr10silver the hedgehog... the game? - Page 2 White10

: Female
     Rep-6

Post by Shadowsgirl October 18th 2008, 2:13 am

The picture speaks for itself.
    https://media.photobucket.com/image/silver%20the%20hedgehog/Sonicthekid_2007/Silver_the_hedgehog_.jpg?o=36
    Anonymous

Post by Guest October 18th 2008, 9:12 am

:affraid:
    Zez
    Zez

silver the hedgehog... the game? - Page 2 Blackr10silver the hedgehog... the game? - Page 2 Medalw11silver the hedgehog... the game? - Page 2 Zigzag10silver the hedgehog... the game? - Page 2 Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez October 20th 2008, 8:50 am

Shadowsgirl wrote:The picture speaks for itself.
    https://media.photobucket.com/image/silver%20the%20hedgehog/Sonicthekid_2007/Silver_the_hedgehog_.jpg?o=36

...My God.... 🇳🇴
    Anonymous

Post by Guest October 20th 2008, 9:14 am

yay!
    Zez
    Zez

Rep24

Post by Zez October 20th 2008, 9:18 am

joeoflula wrote:yay!
    Confused
    Anonymous

Post by Guest October 20th 2008, 9:19 am

what? i like silver! i want him to have his own game!
    Zez
    Zez

Rep24

Post by Zez October 21st 2008, 2:45 am

joeoflula wrote:what? i like silver! i want him to have his own game!

Why... ?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest October 21st 2008, 8:01 am

i really don't care about the speed in sonic games, i like silver, i think he should get his own game.
    Zez
    Zez

Rep24

Post by Zez October 21st 2008, 2:39 pm

joeoflula wrote:i really don't care about the speed in sonic games, i like silver, i think he should get his own game.

...Because he looks cool?
    Anonymous

Post by Guest October 21st 2008, 2:40 pm

to be honest, he doesn't look all that cool. GET RID OF THE FREAKIN HAIR GEL!
    Zez
    Zez

Rep24

Post by Zez October 21st 2008, 3:44 pm

joeoflula wrote:to be honest, he doesn't look all that cool. GET RID OF THE FREAKIN HAIR GEL!

"I use Future Gel! It makes my hair impervious to wind and time traveeeeelll!!! So, nbext time you try to use L.A Gel, remember 'Can it survive time travel?!' Use Future Gel! I'm Silver The Hedgehog and I approve this message!!

Paid for by Viacom"
    Anonymous

Post by Guest October 21st 2008, 3:45 pm

ROFLOL lol
    nice one pal.
    SonicKnight
    SonicKnight

Rep0

Post by SonicKnight October 22nd 2008, 1:54 pm

ok maybe is a good idea but what about the logo? come on lets get another one =P
    Erazor
    Erazor

silver the hedgehog... the game? - Page 2 Blackr10silver the hedgehog... the game? - Page 2 Medalw11silver the hedgehog... the game? - Page 2 Medalg10silver the hedgehog... the game? - Page 2 White10silver the hedgehog... the game? - Page 2 Medal13

Rep22

Post by Erazor October 22nd 2008, 10:46 pm

deedni sey sey
    Shadowsgirl
    Shadowsgirl

silver the hedgehog... the game? - Page 2 Blackr10silver the hedgehog... the game? - Page 2 White10

: Female
     Rep-6

Post by Shadowsgirl October 22nd 2008, 11:03 pm

Zezima wrote:
    joeoflula wrote:to be honest, he doesn't look all that cool. GET RID OF THE FREAKIN HAIR GEL!

"I use Future Gel! It makes my hair impervious to wind and time traveeeeelll!!! So, nbext time you try to use L.A Gel, remember 'Can it survive time travel?!' Use Future Gel! I'm Silver The Hedgehog and I approve this message!!

Paid for by Viacom"

Sounds like a campaign ad. What office is Silver running for? lol
    NeoMetalSonic
    NeoMetalSonic

silver the hedgehog... the game? - Page 2 Blackr10silver the hedgehog... the game? - Page 2 Medalw11silver the hedgehog... the game? - Page 2 Zigzag10silver the hedgehog... the game? - Page 2 White10silver the hedgehog... the game? - Page 2 Medal13silver the hedgehog... the game? - Page 2 Medalg10

Rep35

Post by NeoMetalSonic October 23rd 2008, 4:40 am

Please no Silver game
    superchaos
    superchaos

Rep0

Post by superchaos October 23rd 2008, 5:13 pm

No Silver game.
    A Blaze one will be better and I wanna see the future gaurdian of the Master Emerald.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content