Zez
Hyper the Hedgehog
25 posters

silver the hedgehog... the game?

UmbreonTheDark

silver the hedgehog... the game? - Page 3 WFmvl

silver the hedgehog... the game? - Page 3 Blackr10

Rep0

silver the hedgehog... the game? - Page 3 Empty Re: silver the hedgehog... the game?

Post by UmbreonTheDark November 27th 2008, 11:49 am

I really like Silver (He is even one of my favorites), but give him his own game? With Sonic 06 Silver is basically a joke, come on you have to admit it.

O-O bump...?
    Anonymous

silver the hedgehog... the game? - Page 3 Empty Re: silver the hedgehog... the game?

Post by Guest December 1st 2008, 8:10 am

If they make a game it will either be an epic fail or an epic win.
    Chaosmaster8753
    Chaosmaster8753

silver the hedgehog... the game? - Page 3 Kz2PK

: Male
     Rep0

Post by Chaosmaster8753 February 6th 2009, 2:06 pm

I kinda like the idea of a Silver the Hedgehog game as long as they improve the flaws of his 06 gameplay.
    sykog
    sykog

silver the hedgehog... the game? - Page 3 Imagee10

silver the hedgehog... the game? - Page 3 Blackr10silver the hedgehog... the game? - Page 3 Medalw11silver the hedgehog... the game? - Page 3 Medalg10silver the hedgehog... the game? - Page 3 Zigzag10silver the hedgehog... the game? - Page 3 Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog February 6th 2009, 8:28 pm

Chaosmaster8753 wrote:I kinda like the idea of a Silver the Hedgehog game as long as they improve the flaws of his 06 gameplay.
    How? What would you want changed?
    Chaosmaster8753
    Chaosmaster8753

Rep0

Post by Chaosmaster8753 February 6th 2009, 9:15 pm

sykog77 wrote:
    Chaosmaster8753 wrote:I kinda like the idea of a Silver the Hedgehog game as long as they improve the flaws of his 06 gameplay.
    How? What would you want changed?

Add a lock-on system, don't let the floating objects get in the way of the camera, don't let Silver's energy drain when he's standing still in mid-air, add more puzzles, extend the range of his stun attack, and give him a level up system that allows him to use more psychokinesis based powers.
    E123Brawler
    E123Brawler

Rep0

Post by E123Brawler February 11th 2009, 7:16 pm

I'd much rather have a Shadow 2 than a Silver game. I hate Silver. He's totally overrated and is too new for such a large fanbase.
    Blaze the Cat
    Blaze the Cat

silver the hedgehog... the game? - Page 3 3qll2

: Female
     Rep0

Post by Blaze the Cat February 27th 2009, 1:35 am

I sure hope not. What's he done to deserve a game of his own more than anyone else? And even if they change his gameplay or fix it, I'd HATE to have to play as him for the entirety of the game. He's not even popular enough to get huge sales, I'm sure. Shadow's loads more popular, and his game didn't sell wonderfully. Not to mention, it'd be silly and ridiculous to make another 'the Hedgehog' game. I can hear the critics laughing their rumps off now...

I can't stand Silver's character. I would REALLY not want to buy this game. If any character should get a spin-off, it should be Tails or Knuckles. Maybe even Amy, I don't know! I seriously think people just believe Silver should get a game because he's a hedgehog. Pfft!
    Erazor
    Erazor

silver the hedgehog... the game? - Page 3 Blackr10silver the hedgehog... the game? - Page 3 Medalw11silver the hedgehog... the game? - Page 3 Medalg10silver the hedgehog... the game? - Page 3 White10silver the hedgehog... the game? - Page 3 Medal13

Rep22

Post by Erazor February 27th 2009, 2:13 am

Blaze the Cat wrote:I seriously think people just believe Silver should get a game because he's a hedgehog. Pfft!

Maybe even Amy

Contradiction is always fun.
    Roterblitz
    Roterblitz

silver the hedgehog... the game? - Page 3 VOZLn

silver the hedgehog... the game? - Page 3 Blackr10silver the hedgehog... the game? - Page 3 Medalw11silver the hedgehog... the game? - Page 3 Medalg10silver the hedgehog... the game? - Page 3 White10silver the hedgehog... the game? - Page 3 Medal13

Rep6

Post by Roterblitz February 27th 2009, 2:19 am

Silver is anything but overrated, not that his proposed game would be any less of a bad idea.
    Shadow
    Shadow

Rep2

Post by Shadow February 27th 2009, 4:15 am

God no, I really do not like Silver but there is one thing infinity more scary in this thread, Amy the Hedgehog The Game :Whoa!:. Sierously, that would be the worst thing, ever. I'm talking up there with the virtual boy in terms of epic fail with that idea, no offence to Amy fans and the person who had this idea. but I would love Shadow the Hedgehog II so who am I to judge.......
    SonicFanGirl 2007
    SonicFanGirl 2007

Rep-1

Post by SonicFanGirl 2007 March 1st 2009, 7:29 am

I think a Silver game could be quite good actually. I think Silver is a very unique character with good abilities.
    Zez
    Zez

silver the hedgehog... the game? - Page 3 Blackr10silver the hedgehog... the game? - Page 3 Medalw11silver the hedgehog... the game? - Page 3 Zigzag10silver the hedgehog... the game? - Page 3 Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez March 1st 2009, 7:31 am

SonicFanGirl 2007 wrote:I think a Silver game could be quite good actually. I think Silver is a very unique character with good abilities.

Unique... ?
    Rouge The Bat
    Rouge The Bat

Rep0

Post by Rouge The Bat March 1st 2009, 10:44 am

Blaze the Cat wrote:I sure hope not. What's he done to deserve a game of his own more than anyone else? And even if they change his gameplay or fix it, I'd HATE to have to play as him for the entirety of the game. He's not even popular enough to get huge sales, I'm sure. Shadow's loads more popular, and his game didn't sell wonderfully. Not to mention, it'd be silly and ridiculous to make another 'the Hedgehog' game. I can hear the critics laughing their rumps off now...

I can't stand Silver's character. I would REALLY not want to buy this game. If any character should get a spin-off, it should be Tails or Knuckles. Maybe even Amy, I don't know! I seriously think people just believe Silver should get a game because he's a hedgehog. Pfft!

This
    Roterblitz
    Roterblitz

Rep6

Post by Roterblitz March 1st 2009, 3:53 pm

Zezima wrote:Unique... ?
    Sure, he really is a good character, people just give him too much flak for being a hedgehog.
    Boom
    Boom

silver the hedgehog... the game? - Page 3 GOMM8

silver the hedgehog... the game? - Page 3 Blackr10silver the hedgehog... the game? - Page 3 Medal13

Rep1

Post by Boom March 1st 2009, 4:12 pm

I liked his gameplay.
    Enough that I'd even buy a Silver the hedgehog game.
    sykog
    sykog

silver the hedgehog... the game? - Page 3 Blackr10silver the hedgehog... the game? - Page 3 Medalw11silver the hedgehog... the game? - Page 3 Medalg10silver the hedgehog... the game? - Page 3 Zigzag10silver the hedgehog... the game? - Page 3 Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog March 1st 2009, 6:09 pm

Roterblitz wrote:
    Zezima wrote:Unique... ?
    Sure, he really is a good character, people just give him too much flak for being a hedgehog.
    I don't mind him being a hedghog, I just hate his personality, he seems to whiny and naive. His VA and design aren't all that great either.
    Roterblitz
    Roterblitz

Rep6

Post by Roterblitz March 1st 2009, 10:52 pm

sykog77 wrote:I don't mind him being a hedghog, I just hate his personality, he seems to whiny and naive. His VA and design aren't all that great either.
    I like that he's naive, his weakness isn't that he's struggling with his dark internal conflict™️, like it is for pretty much everyone these days, he's just too busy trying to help people to get the job done.

Given his rather generic "tragic" backstory, they could have easily made another generic, cynical, battle-hardened, future badass Terminator. But instead, they made a naive little kid who still thinks he can save the world.
    AmericanHCharge
    AmericanHCharge

Rep0

Post by AmericanHCharge March 2nd 2009, 5:19 am

Imo, there's only one 'the hedgehog' game(s) SEGA should make, that is Sonic, since he is the mascot, not Silver. But if they do make a Silver game, chances are I'll get it.
    Zez
    Zez

silver the hedgehog... the game? - Page 3 Blackr10silver the hedgehog... the game? - Page 3 Medalw11silver the hedgehog... the game? - Page 3 Zigzag10silver the hedgehog... the game? - Page 3 Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez March 2nd 2009, 5:21 am

AmericanHCharge wrote:Imo, there's only one 'the hedgehog' game(s) SEGA should make, that is Sonic, since he is the mascot, not Silver. But if they do make a Silver game, chances are I'll get it.

Agreed.
    Roterblitz
    Roterblitz

Rep6

Post by Roterblitz March 2nd 2009, 12:27 pm

As much as I like Silver, his personality and powers just weren't made to lead, going by that logic, neither were Shadow's, and look how that turned out.
    Pro
    Pro

Rep0

Post by Pro March 16th 2009, 8:19 pm

A silver the hedgehog game? SURE! Loved his gameplay in 06.great character (IMO)
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 March 18th 2009, 10:18 pm

A spin-off of course. But I wouldn't mind one. It wouldn't sell all that well though.
    Erazor
    Erazor

Rep22

Post by Erazor March 18th 2009, 11:14 pm

I really don't like the Wii but I think a game starring Silver would work on that system.
    Zez
    Zez

Rep24

Post by Zez March 19th 2009, 1:24 pm

Made into a Favorite due to popularity.
    Gamma The Great
    Gamma The Great

silver the hedgehog... the game? - Page 3 Medalw11silver the hedgehog... the game? - Page 3 Medalg10silver the hedgehog... the game? - Page 3 Zigzag10silver the hedgehog... the game? - Page 3 Medal13

Rep2

Post by Gamma The Great March 26th 2009, 4:01 am

Silver does not deserve his own game.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content