Hyper the Hedgehog
25 posters

silver the hedgehog... the game?

Hyper Shadow22
    Hyper Shadow22

silver the hedgehog... the game? - Page 4 3qll2

: Male
     Rep0

silver the hedgehog... the game? - Page 4 Empty Re: silver the hedgehog... the game?

Post by Hyper Shadow22 March 26th 2009, 8:09 am

I think a silver game would fit the DS.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

silver the hedgehog... the game? - Page 4 ZtZYh

silver the hedgehog... the game? - Page 4 Blackr10silver the hedgehog... the game? - Page 4 Medalw11silver the hedgehog... the game? - Page 4 Zigzag10silver the hedgehog... the game? - Page 4 White10silver the hedgehog... the game? - Page 4 Medal13silver the hedgehog... the game? - Page 4 2nio02t

Rep76

silver the hedgehog... the game? - Page 4 Empty Re: silver the hedgehog... the game?

Post by The Freedom Fighter August 30th 2009, 1:53 pm

I actually would be more willing to see a Silver game. The idea of using psychic powers and controlling stuff could be awesome, almost like using the Force or something. But since SNG ruined things and Rivals didn't help much, I doubt we'll get a good Silver story/gameplay.
    Zez
    Zez

silver the hedgehog... the game? - Page 4 VOZLn

silver the hedgehog... the game? - Page 4 Blackr10silver the hedgehog... the game? - Page 4 Medalw11silver the hedgehog... the game? - Page 4 Zigzag10silver the hedgehog... the game? - Page 4 Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez December 17th 2009, 6:53 pm

Fave'd.
    Crystal Chaotix 3
    Crystal Chaotix 3

silver the hedgehog... the game? - Page 4 Blackr10silver the hedgehog... the game? - Page 4 Medalw11silver the hedgehog... the game? - Page 4 Medalg10silver the hedgehog... the game? - Page 4 White10silver the hedgehog... the game? - Page 4 Medal13

Rep17

Post by Crystal Chaotix 3 January 13th 2010, 10:43 pm

Gamma The Great wrote:Silver does not deserve his own game.

Yes oh great "Determination master of that who is worthy of what in a franchise you don't own". :D
    Zez
    Zez

silver the hedgehog... the game? - Page 4 Blackr10silver the hedgehog... the game? - Page 4 Medalw11silver the hedgehog... the game? - Page 4 Zigzag10silver the hedgehog... the game? - Page 4 Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez January 13th 2010, 10:45 pm

Crystal Chaotix 3 wrote:
    Gamma The Great wrote:Silver does not deserve his own game.

Yes oh great "Determination master of that who is worthy of what in a franchise you don't own". :D

Laughing Hah!
    Silverthehedgehog49
    Silverthehedgehog49

silver the hedgehog... the game? - Page 4 WFmvl

: Female
     Rep0

Post by Silverthehedgehog49 March 25th 2010, 10:58 pm

Trust me I made a forum of that on the sega boards and many users said no. I would like a Silver game I think it would of been awesome.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content