Zez
Chaos_Overlord
Phantom
17 posters

Sonic the Hedgehog 4 unveiled

XNinjaRed
    XNinjaRed

Sonic the Hedgehog 4 unveiled - Page 3 Imagee10

Sonic the Hedgehog 4 unveiled - Page 3 Medalw11Sonic the Hedgehog 4 unveiled - Page 3 Medalg10Sonic the Hedgehog 4 unveiled - Page 3 Zigzag10Sonic the Hedgehog 4 unveiled - Page 3 Medal13

: Male
     Rep4

Sonic the Hedgehog 4 unveiled - Page 3 Empty Re: Sonic the Hedgehog 4 unveiled

Post by XNinjaRed February 17th 2010, 4:47 am

Leaked footage of Splash Hill Zone.
    http://www.destructoid.com/leaked-sonic-4-footage-confirms-it-s-a-sonic-game-163943.phtml
    Sir Buffton Shattles
    Sir Buffton Shattles

Sonic the Hedgehog 4 unveiled - Page 3 WFmvl

Rep0

Post by Sir Buffton Shattles February 17th 2010, 9:55 am

Super Racer Z wrote:. My one last nitpick is, I also hate buying MS points for a nonphysical game that I have to download again if the console red rings, and will not be able to download again on a new console for another year, so if the new console red rings, you are screwed.

Don't worry, if your Xbox in in warrany and you send it back to MS for repair, they transfer the content licenses to the new machine (if they replace it) for you and it doesn't count against your 1 per year limit :) All is well :)

Of course, buying a new Xbox and not getting the Data Transfer kit straight away is the reason I'm currently repaying Mass Effect again, darned importable save file and microsoft's refusal to let you transfer saves via memory stick...
    sykog
    sykog

Sonic the Hedgehog 4 unveiled - Page 3 Imagee10

Sonic the Hedgehog 4 unveiled - Page 3 Blackr10Sonic the Hedgehog 4 unveiled - Page 3 Medalw11Sonic the Hedgehog 4 unveiled - Page 3 Medalg10Sonic the Hedgehog 4 unveiled - Page 3 Zigzag10Sonic the Hedgehog 4 unveiled - Page 3 Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog February 17th 2010, 7:26 pm

XNinjaRed wrote:Leaked footage of Splash Hill Zone.
    http://www.destructoid.com/leaked-sonic-4-footage-confirms-it-s-a-sonic-game-163943.phtml
    Whoever found that is awesome. Sonic looks too fast, but hopefully they will fix that.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content