NeoMetalSonic
Superdoodleman
SonicFanPS2
10 posters

The Sonic Tournament: Sonic Adventure vs. Sonic Adventure 2

Poll

Which SA game is better?

[ 7 ]
    The Sonic Tournament: Sonic Adventure vs. Sonic Adventure 2 - Page 2 Bar_le1154%The Sonic Tournament: Sonic Adventure vs. Sonic Adventure 2 - Page 2 Bar_ri11 [54%] 
    [ 6 ]
    The Sonic Tournament: Sonic Adventure vs. Sonic Adventure 2 - Page 2 Bar_le1146%The Sonic Tournament: Sonic Adventure vs. Sonic Adventure 2 - Page 2 Bar_ri11 [46%] 

Total Votes: 13
    Shade
    Shade

The Sonic Tournament: Sonic Adventure vs. Sonic Adventure 2 - Page 2 VOZLn

The Sonic Tournament: Sonic Adventure vs. Sonic Adventure 2 - Page 2 Medalw11The Sonic Tournament: Sonic Adventure vs. Sonic Adventure 2 - Page 2 Zigzag10The Sonic Tournament: Sonic Adventure vs. Sonic Adventure 2 - Page 2 Medal13

: Male
     Rep2

The Sonic Tournament: Sonic Adventure vs. Sonic Adventure 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sonic Tournament: Sonic Adventure vs. Sonic Adventure 2

Post by Shade March 31st 2010, 10:54 am

You can't troll.

LSB, you yourself were trolling this topic earlier, as shown by the quotation below:

And I'm pretty glad I banned you from my site.

Also, you've trolled this site many times. And you have the audacity to tell people not to troll?
    Nuva
    Nuva

The Sonic Tournament: Sonic Adventure vs. Sonic Adventure 2 - Page 2 Imagee10

The Sonic Tournament: Sonic Adventure vs. Sonic Adventure 2 - Page 2 Medalw11The Sonic Tournament: Sonic Adventure vs. Sonic Adventure 2 - Page 2 Medal13

Rep20

The Sonic Tournament: Sonic Adventure vs. Sonic Adventure 2 - Page 2 Empty Re: The Sonic Tournament: Sonic Adventure vs. Sonic Adventure 2

Post by Nuva March 31st 2010, 4:32 pm

Just ignore him, Aediliel. He's trying to get you worked up, and it's (no pun) working.

Back on topic, I don't see why DX shouldn't count then \'annoy\' Not my fault I was unfortunate enough to only have a measly Gamecube. `stare`
    Superdoodleman

The Sonic Tournament: Sonic Adventure vs. Sonic Adventure 2 - Page 2 GOMM8

The Sonic Tournament: Sonic Adventure vs. Sonic Adventure 2 - Page 2 Medal13

Rep0

Post by Superdoodleman March 31st 2010, 4:36 pm

nuva500 wrote:Just ignore him, Aediliel. He's trying to get you worked up, and it's (no pun) working.

Back on topic, I don't see why DX shouldn't count then \'annoy\' Not my fault I was unfortunate enough to only have a measly Gamecube. `stare`
    Gamecubes are awesome. Far better then that crap called a dreamcast.
    It's pretty much the same, It's just faster and removed ((and adds) some glitches.
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

The Sonic Tournament: Sonic Adventure vs. Sonic Adventure 2 - Page 2 Medalw11The Sonic Tournament: Sonic Adventure vs. Sonic Adventure 2 - Page 2 Medal13

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 April 4th 2010, 8:50 am

Superdoodleman wrote:
    nuva500 wrote:Just ignore him, Aediliel. He's trying to get you worked up, and it's (no pun) working.

Gamecubes are awesome. Far better then that crap called a dreamcast.
    It's pretty much the same, It's just faster and removed ((and adds) some glitches.

I don't know. I find that you have far less control with Sonic on DX and Battle than you did on he originals.
    Nuva
    Nuva

Rep20

Post by Nuva April 4th 2010, 4:28 pm

Well, whatever, it's still fun to me, AND THATS ALL THAT MATTERS (besides excessive caps, of course.)
    Shade
    Shade

The Sonic Tournament: Sonic Adventure vs. Sonic Adventure 2 - Page 2 Medalw11The Sonic Tournament: Sonic Adventure vs. Sonic Adventure 2 - Page 2 Zigzag10The Sonic Tournament: Sonic Adventure vs. Sonic Adventure 2 - Page 2 Medal13

Rep2

Post by Shade April 5th 2010, 7:03 am

Just ignore him, Aediliel. He's trying to get you worked up, and it's (no pun) working.

Yes, I know. It saddens me to admit that reacting to it is an unfortunate weakness of mine.
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 April 5th 2010, 10:27 am

Eh, don't worry about it, Aed. What I find the best from both Sonic Adventure games were that you could go anywhere, like Mario 64 or Sunshine, in Sonic Adventure. But Sonic Adventure 2 had better levels and were a bit more harder and dangerous. However, bosses in SA1 were definitely hard.
    Superdoodleman

Rep0

Post by Superdoodleman April 5th 2010, 12:20 pm

SonicFanPS2 wrote:Eh, don't worry about it, Aed. What I find the best from both Sonic Adventure games were that you could go anywhere, like Mario 64 or Sunshine, in Sonic Adventure. But Sonic Adventure 2 had better levels and were a bit more harder and dangerous. However, bosses in SA1 were definitely hard.
    You couldn't go anywhere. You were stuck running straight to the end. You just held down the control stick and mashed a button to attack enemies when they show up.
    Bosses in both were easy. Heck, Even Tabuu was harder than most of the bosses in those games. The Biolizard or whatever was the only hard boss. And Frustratingly hard at that.
    Nuva
    Nuva

Rep20

Post by Nuva April 5th 2010, 4:29 pm

I think he meant before you went to a level. Also, I would like to point out that it was not completely linear (play the mystic ruins stage (the one with the wooden snakes) and you'll see what I mean)
    Shade
    Shade

Rep2

Post by Shade April 5th 2010, 4:54 pm

I think he meant before you went to a level. Also, I would like to point out that it was not completely linear (play the mystic ruins stage (the one with the wooden snakes) and you'll see what I mean)

Thank you for the suggestion, Nuva. I'll be sure to try it out.
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 April 5th 2010, 6:04 pm

Superdoodleman wrote:
    SonicFanPS2 wrote:Eh, don't worry about it, Aed. What I find the best from both Sonic Adventure games were that you could go anywhere, like Mario 64 or Sunshine, in Sonic Adventure. But Sonic Adventure 2 had better levels and were a bit more harder and dangerous. However, bosses in SA1 were definitely hard.
    You couldn't go anywhere. You were stuck running straight to the end. You just held down the control stick and mashed a button to attack enemies when they show up.
    Bosses in both were easy. Heck, Even Tabuu was harder than most of the bosses in those games. The Biolizard or whatever was the only hard boss. And Frustratingly hard at that.

Actually, generally the bosses in SA1 were harder than SA2. However, the Biolizard beat them all.
    Nuva
    Nuva

Rep20

Post by Nuva April 5th 2010, 6:34 pm

I hate biolizard.
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 April 5th 2010, 6:36 pm

I'll go for Sonic Adventure one for being my first console game, and bringing me such great childhood memories. SA2 was just as good, even though it didn't have a hub world, it brought more stages and variety in the game.
    Nuva
    Nuva

Rep20

Post by Nuva April 5th 2010, 6:38 pm

I loved the hub world. I wish they would bring it back sometime...
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 April 5th 2010, 7:28 pm

nuva500 wrote:I loved the hub world. I wish they would bring it back sometime...

They brought it back in Unleashed....
    Nuva
    Nuva

Rep20

Post by Nuva April 5th 2010, 7:40 pm

Well I never played unleashed `stare`
    Superdoodleman

Rep0

Post by Superdoodleman April 5th 2010, 8:00 pm

The hub world in Unleashed was crap. All it was was point and click, according to youtube.
    SonicFanPS2
    SonicFanPS2

Rep12

Post by SonicFanPS2 April 5th 2010, 8:08 pm

Superdoodleman wrote:The hub world in Unleashed was crap. All it was was point and click, according to youtube.

No, no. That was the Wii/PS2 version. The Xbox 360 and the PS3 presented real hubs.
    Nuva
    Nuva

Rep20

Post by Nuva April 5th 2010, 10:08 pm

I need a 360 and PS3...Donations, anyone?
    Gamma The Great
    Gamma The Great

The Sonic Tournament: Sonic Adventure vs. Sonic Adventure 2 - Page 2 Medalw11The Sonic Tournament: Sonic Adventure vs. Sonic Adventure 2 - Page 2 Medalg10The Sonic Tournament: Sonic Adventure vs. Sonic Adventure 2 - Page 2 Zigzag10The Sonic Tournament: Sonic Adventure vs. Sonic Adventure 2 - Page 2 Medal13

Rep2

Post by Gamma The Great April 5th 2010, 10:35 pm

1 Ring has been donated to nuva500 by Gamma The Great.
    Nuva
    Nuva

Rep20

Post by Nuva April 6th 2010, 7:20 am

Cool :faic: Can you really donate rings, or are you just saying that? This place is still confusing to me. :???:

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content