Techimo
Blues
SonicPhantasy
22 posters

Personal opinions on Big The Cat

Nuva
    Nuva

Personal opinions on Big The Cat - Page 2 Imagee10

Personal opinions on Big The Cat - Page 2 Medalw11Personal opinions on Big The Cat - Page 2 Medal13

: Male
     Rep20

Personal opinions on Big The Cat - Page 2 Empty Re: Personal opinions on Big The Cat

Post by Nuva October 4th 2011, 4:35 pm

Ah, I took it to mean useless in battle as well.

Was Big any good in Chronicles? I never really used him, didn't have room in my party.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Personal opinions on Big The Cat - Page 2 ZtZYh

Personal opinions on Big The Cat - Page 2 Blackr10Personal opinions on Big The Cat - Page 2 Medalw11Personal opinions on Big The Cat - Page 2 Zigzag10Personal opinions on Big The Cat - Page 2 White10Personal opinions on Big The Cat - Page 2 Medal13Personal opinions on Big The Cat - Page 2 2nio02t

Rep76

Personal opinions on Big The Cat - Page 2 Empty Re: Personal opinions on Big The Cat

Post by The Freedom Fighter October 4th 2011, 10:41 pm

Tech Man 753 wrote:....No I mean how he is useless to the story.
    Except you didn't say that...
    nuva500 wrote:Ah, I took it to mean useless in battle as well.

Was Big any good in Chronicles? I never really used him, didn't have room in my party.
    He seemed alright to me.
    Techimo
    Techimo

Personal opinions on Big The Cat - Page 2 VOZLn

Personal opinions on Big The Cat - Page 2 Medal13Personal opinions on Big The Cat - Page 2 Medalw11

Rep15

Post by Techimo October 5th 2011, 11:19 am

Oh yeah your right... Embarassed
    Speedlion
    Speedlion

Personal opinions on Big The Cat - Page 2 WFmvl

Rep2

Post by Speedlion October 8th 2011, 4:43 pm

Big was never a character that stood out to me... but a crazy BigXSally shipper has made me grown to like him a bit...

still... he's got this aura of lameness, so to speak, hanging around him...
    Nuva
    Nuva

Personal opinions on Big The Cat - Page 2 Medalw11Personal opinions on Big The Cat - Page 2 Medal13

Rep20

Post by Nuva October 8th 2011, 5:30 pm

I find it rather funny that in a game series known for break-neck speeds they put in someone like Big. Even E-123 can move fast.
    Flawedchaos
    Flawedchaos

Rep0

Post by Flawedchaos October 8th 2011, 5:58 pm

Big should be erased off the face of the universe
    Nuva
    Nuva

Rep20

Post by Nuva October 8th 2011, 6:20 pm

Hatred isn't always the best way to introduce yourself to a forum, but hey, welcome.
    Auflodern
    Auflodern

Personal opinions on Big The Cat - Page 2 Medalw11Personal opinions on Big The Cat - Page 2 Zigzag10Personal opinions on Big The Cat - Page 2 White10Personal opinions on Big The Cat - Page 2 Medal13

Rep26

Post by Auflodern October 8th 2011, 10:09 pm

Oh Big the Fatass?

hey Mr. Scott? I need to ask you a question, do I like Big the Fatass?

Spoiler:
    Beat
    Beat

Rep0

Post by Beat October 9th 2011, 12:41 am

Big is awesome. While his introduction was bad, I cant help but love the guy.
    Techimo
    Techimo

Personal opinions on Big The Cat - Page 2 Medal13Personal opinions on Big The Cat - Page 2 Medalw11

Rep15

Post by Techimo October 9th 2011, 3:44 am

The fact that Big start in one of the best Sonic games ever lived, pisses me off! Personal opinions on Big The Cat - Page 2 632343
    Nuva
    Nuva

Rep20

Post by Nuva October 9th 2011, 4:47 am

I wonder if he's as tough as nails, or too stupid to notice pain.
    Hushimo
    Hushimo

Personal opinions on Big The Cat - Page 2 GOMM8

Personal opinions on Big The Cat - Page 2 Medal13

Rep38

Post by Hushimo October 9th 2011, 12:06 pm

Guys, I have a serious question here. Where's froggy?
    Techimo
    Techimo

Rep15

Post by Techimo October 9th 2011, 12:20 pm

On the Void.
    Nuva
    Nuva

Rep20

Post by Nuva October 9th 2011, 1:19 pm

Chillin' with Chocolo the chao.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Personal opinions on Big The Cat - Page 2 Blackr10Personal opinions on Big The Cat - Page 2 Medalw11Personal opinions on Big The Cat - Page 2 Zigzag10Personal opinions on Big The Cat - Page 2 White10Personal opinions on Big The Cat - Page 2 Medal13Personal opinions on Big The Cat - Page 2 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter October 9th 2011, 3:56 pm

Tech Man 753 wrote:The fact that Big start in one of the best Sonic games ever lived, pisses me off! Personal opinions on Big The Cat - Page 2 632343
    ...Because awesomeness causes anger in you?
    Hushimo wrote:Guys, I have a serious question here. Where's froggy?
    Probably fishing. He loves to fish.
    Speedlion
    Speedlion

Rep2

Post by Speedlion October 10th 2011, 8:53 am

Who called my name?
    Techimo
    Techimo

Rep15

Post by Techimo October 10th 2011, 11:17 am

The Freedom Fighter wrote:
    Tech Man 753 wrote:The fact that Big start in one of the best Sonic games ever lived, pisses me off! Personal opinions on Big The Cat - Page 2 632343
    No that Big doesn't have the awsomeness to be in Sonic Adventure.
    Nuva
    Nuva

Rep20

Post by Nuva October 10th 2011, 12:31 pm

I don't think these opinions are personal enough for this topic.
    Techimo
    Techimo

Rep15

Post by Techimo October 10th 2011, 12:33 pm

I think so is just that all of us has gone off topic somehow.
    Nuva
    Nuva

Rep20

Post by Nuva October 10th 2011, 12:43 pm

Actually surprisingly this topic has stayed relatively on track, mostly over peoples mutual hatred over a cat and a few people defending him out of either genuine care or comedic spite.
    Techimo
    Techimo

Rep15

Post by Techimo October 10th 2011, 12:48 pm

In other words TFF is the Ringleader of this topic.
    Nuva
    Nuva

Rep20

Post by Nuva October 10th 2011, 1:43 pm

Uh, what? I'll take your word on that one I guess.
    Phantom
    Phantom

Personal opinions on Big The Cat - Page 2 Medal13

Rep11

Post by Phantom October 12th 2011, 6:50 pm

I just got back to replaying Sonic Adventure, and as soon as I unlocked Big, I wanted to get his story out of the way. My problem with Big as a character is that he brings in a tone that doesn't fit for such a high-energy game, and his story is one of such low stakes (who wants to fish for a frog when there's a world that needs saving?).

His goofy personality is a very big change of pace from playing as, say, Sonic or Knuckles, and his voice acting sounds like he's constantly in the middle of yawning. Also, his gameplay mode feels like a watered-down version of Sega Bass Fishing--although the underwater effects in Emerald Coast look very beautiful, and the music is somewhat relaxing.
    Nnoitra Hushimo
    Nnoitra Hushimo

Personal opinions on Big The Cat - Page 2 56qtD

Personal opinions on Big The Cat - Page 2 Medal13Personal opinions on Big The Cat - Page 2 Medalw11Personal opinions on Big The Cat - Page 2 Medalg10

Rep35

Post by Nnoitra Hushimo October 14th 2011, 10:54 pm

He hasn't really done really anything wrong in my book, it's just that he's pretty...well...insignificant and pointless.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter October 15th 2011, 1:56 am

Tech Man 753 wrote:
    The Freedom Fighter wrote:
    No that Big doesn't have the awsomeness to be in Sonic Adventure.
    Oh, he does. I don't think I need to explain how intelligent he is, because it really is obvious if you pay attention, but he's just hilarious and fun and, of course, he's IN SADX, which just proves how awesome he is.
    Tech Man 753 wrote:In other words TFF is the Ringleader of this topic.
    Uh...not sure about that. I'm just trying to point out how amazing Big is. Gosh, I really wish I had HolyNightmaren here to back me up, or at least have SOA let me do a quarter-decent post search.
    nuva500 wrote:Uh, what? I'll take your word on that one I guess.
    Follow me, trust me and we'll escape from the insanity.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content