Techimo
Blues
SonicPhantasy
22 posters

Personal opinions on Big The Cat

Techimo
    Techimo

Personal opinions on Big The Cat - Page 3 VOZLn

Personal opinions on Big The Cat - Page 3 Medal13Personal opinions on Big The Cat - Page 3 Medalw11

: Male
     Rep15

Personal opinions on Big The Cat - Page 3 Empty Re: Personal opinions on Big The Cat

Post by Techimo October 15th 2011, 4:38 am

The Freedom Fighter wrote:
    Tech Man 753 wrote: No that Big doesn't have the awsomeness to be in Sonic Adventure.
    Oh, he does. I don't think I need to explain how intelligent he is, because it really is obvious if you pay attention, but he's just hilarious and fun and, of course, he's IN SADX, which just proves how awesome he is.
    Tech Man 753 wrote:In other words TFF is the Ringleader of this topic.
    Uh...not sure about that. I'm just trying to point out how amazing Big is. Gosh, I really wish I had HolyNightmaren here to back me up, or at least have SOA let me do a quarter-decent post search.
    nuva500 wrote:Uh, what? I'll take your word on that one I guess.
    Follow me, trust me and we'll escape from the insanity.
    You were pleading people that Big is awesome... So that makes you the ringleader of this topic.
    Nuva
    Nuva

Personal opinions on Big The Cat - Page 3 Imagee10

Personal opinions on Big The Cat - Page 3 Medalw11Personal opinions on Big The Cat - Page 3 Medal13

Rep20

Personal opinions on Big The Cat - Page 3 Empty Re: Personal opinions on Big The Cat

Post by Nuva October 15th 2011, 12:49 pm

I really liked his levels if that counts for anything. But then, I also liked the treasure hunting levels, so maybe I'm just weird.
    Techimo
    Techimo

Personal opinions on Big The Cat - Page 3 Medal13Personal opinions on Big The Cat - Page 3 Medalw11

Rep15

Post by Techimo October 15th 2011, 12:57 pm

I love quests! Even finding the Chaos Emeralds/Master Emerald pieces were fun. (Did I say that out loud?)
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Personal opinions on Big The Cat - Page 3 ZtZYh

Personal opinions on Big The Cat - Page 3 Blackr10Personal opinions on Big The Cat - Page 3 Medalw11Personal opinions on Big The Cat - Page 3 Zigzag10Personal opinions on Big The Cat - Page 3 White10Personal opinions on Big The Cat - Page 3 Medal13Personal opinions on Big The Cat - Page 3 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter October 15th 2011, 2:07 pm

They were fun; people just don't want to have fun in Sonic games unless they're running around at the speed of sound.
    Techimo
    Techimo

Rep15

Post by Techimo October 15th 2011, 2:09 pm

Sonic games are all about Sonic. The hero of speed.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Personal opinions on Big The Cat - Page 3 Blackr10Personal opinions on Big The Cat - Page 3 Medalw11Personal opinions on Big The Cat - Page 3 Zigzag10Personal opinions on Big The Cat - Page 3 White10Personal opinions on Big The Cat - Page 3 Medal13Personal opinions on Big The Cat - Page 3 2nio02t

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter October 15th 2011, 2:19 pm

Tech Man 753 wrote:Sonic games are all about Sonic. The hero of speed.
    Yes, but why can't they be about more? There's no reason to restrict ourselves to Sonic when we can play as his friends.
    Techimo
    Techimo

Rep15

Post by Techimo October 15th 2011, 2:31 pm

Yes, but why can't they be about more? There's no reason to restrict ourselves to Sonic when we can play as his friends.
    SEGA might make a multipayer game. Sonic Party. :D
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter October 15th 2011, 2:33 pm

Tech Man 753 wrote:
    SEGA might make a multipayer game. Sonic Party. :D
    No, Sonic Shuffle 2. Wink
    Techimo
    Techimo

Rep15

Post by Techimo October 15th 2011, 2:35 pm

Tech Man 753 wrote: SEGA might make a multipayer game. Sonic Party. :D
    No, Sonic Shuffle 2. Wink
    The cube is better then the cards and more simple. And we can collect something called.... Chaos Stars!
    Nuva
    Nuva

Personal opinions on Big The Cat - Page 3 Medalw11Personal opinions on Big The Cat - Page 3 Medal13

Rep20

Post by Nuva October 16th 2011, 1:45 am

I'd like an actual race mode, like in Adventure 2 battle but with real levels instead of mini segments. Also, 4 players instead of 2. And maybe even splitscreen co-op story.
    Techimo
    Techimo

Rep15

Post by Techimo October 16th 2011, 3:56 am

nuva500 wrote:I'd like an actual race mode, like in Adventure 2 battle but with real levels instead of mini segments. Also, 4 players instead of 2. And maybe even splitscreen co-op story.
    Sonic Halo?
    Nuva
    Nuva

Rep20

Post by Nuva October 16th 2011, 4:04 am

What? Do you mean like a shooter? Because that would be stupid.
    Techimo
    Techimo

Rep15

Post by Techimo October 16th 2011, 4:06 am

Meh. But Sonic Party will be better.
    Nuva
    Nuva

Rep20

Post by Nuva October 16th 2011, 11:55 am

They kind of tried that with Olympic games, they did fairly well actually.
    Techimo
    Techimo

Rep15

Post by Techimo October 16th 2011, 1:04 pm

No they failed.
    Jmh
    Jmh

Personal opinions on Big The Cat - Page 3 Medalw11Personal opinions on Big The Cat - Page 3 White10Personal opinions on Big The Cat - Page 3 Medal13

Rep67

Post by Jmh October 16th 2011, 1:31 pm

Tech Man 753 wrote:No they failed.
    For each his own.
    Techimo
    Techimo

Rep15

Post by Techimo October 16th 2011, 1:34 pm

Jmh wrote:
    Tech Man 753 wrote:No they failed.
    For each his own.
    Wha?
    IceClaw
    IceClaw

Personal opinions on Big The Cat - Page 3 WFmvl

: Female
     Rep0

Post by IceClaw October 16th 2011, 6:32 pm

I don't mind Big, the only thing I don't like about him is how he talks >.>
    Nnoitra Hushimo
    Nnoitra Hushimo

Personal opinions on Big The Cat - Page 3 56qtD

Personal opinions on Big The Cat - Page 3 Medal13Personal opinions on Big The Cat - Page 3 Medalw11Personal opinions on Big The Cat - Page 3 Medalg10

Rep35

Post by Nnoitra Hushimo October 16th 2011, 6:51 pm

I'm not saying he wasn't fun to play as, I just thought he was a little pointless.
    Nuva
    Nuva

Rep20

Post by Nuva October 16th 2011, 8:33 pm

You're probably on to something there.
    The Viceroy

Rep0

Post by The Viceroy October 17th 2011, 2:32 am

His fishing levels in SA were an OK change of pace from everyone else’s game play and I enjoyed him as a member of Team Rose in Sonic Heroes. He’s OK.
    Techimo
    Techimo

Rep15

Post by Techimo October 18th 2011, 2:12 pm

Big is a OK guy.
    Gaming Misfit
    Gaming Misfit

Rep1

Post by Gaming Misfit October 20th 2011, 8:59 pm

Honestly the overall concept behind Big is not that bad. Just a lazy and easy going character who relaxes with his best buddy and fishes all day. The problem however comes in how they present Big to us (aside from his basic appearance, which I quite like personally).

His fishing levels in Sonic Adventure were TERRIBLE and felt so out of place. I do not know of a single person that wants fishing in a Sonic game. And if there's anyone that thinks fishing suits Sonic, I want whatever they're smoking.

My second and last issue with Big is his voice...I mean this in a totally literal sense, and not as a insult. Big the Cat sounds like he's retarded. I'm sorry, but it's the truth.
    Nuva
    Nuva

Rep20

Post by Nuva October 20th 2011, 10:22 pm

Given his level of intelligence and the fact that in Chronicles he's thick (dur, get it?) enough to completely ignore pain, in all likely-hood he probably is mentally challenged, not just sounding like he is.
    The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

Rep76

Post by The Freedom Fighter October 20th 2011, 10:36 pm

nuva500 wrote:Given his level of intelligence and the fact that in Chronicles he's thick (dur, get it?) enough to completely ignore pain, in all likely-hood he probably is mentally challenged, not just sounding like he is.
    Uh, no, Big is a genius. He flew a highly advanced plane, that had crashed, through a storm, out of the middle of the ocean, to his house, AND managed to land pretty easily and painlessly (to both him and the plane) despite lacking landing gear. The question is how much of a genius he truly is.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content