The ancient lands.

+6
Zez
sykog
SpeedyBlueDude
Nnoitra Hushimo
Independence76
10 posters

I thought I had seen all the Facebook Sonic perverts... (NSFW)

Independence76

I thought I had seen all the Facebook Sonic perverts... (NSFW) GOMM8

I thought I had seen all the Facebook Sonic perverts... (NSFW) Medalg10I thought I had seen all the Facebook Sonic perverts... (NSFW) Medal13

: Male
     Rep4

I thought I had seen all the Facebook Sonic perverts... (NSFW) Empty I thought I had seen all the Facebook Sonic perverts... (NSFW)

Post by Independence76 July 4th 2012, 9:08 pm

...until my friend sent me this.

(NSFW)

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Laury-the-cat/240952759351691
    Nnoitra Hushimo
    Nnoitra Hushimo

I thought I had seen all the Facebook Sonic perverts... (NSFW) 56qtD

I thought I had seen all the Facebook Sonic perverts... (NSFW) Medal13I thought I had seen all the Facebook Sonic perverts... (NSFW) Medalw11I thought I had seen all the Facebook Sonic perverts... (NSFW) Medalg10

Rep35

I thought I had seen all the Facebook Sonic perverts... (NSFW) Empty Re: I thought I had seen all the Facebook Sonic perverts... (NSFW)

Post by Nnoitra Hushimo July 4th 2012, 9:48 pm

Status of my confirmation on my loss of faith in humanity: completely verified.

Last edited by Nnoitra Hushimo on July 5th 2012, 8:31 pm; edited 1 time in total

I thought I had seen all the Facebook Sonic perverts... (NSFW) VOZLn

I thought I had seen all the Facebook Sonic perverts... (NSFW) Blackr10I thought I had seen all the Facebook Sonic perverts... (NSFW) Medal13I thought I had seen all the Facebook Sonic perverts... (NSFW) Medalw11

Rep33

I thought I had seen all the Facebook Sonic perverts... (NSFW) Empty Re: I thought I had seen all the Facebook Sonic perverts... (NSFW)

Post by 84 July 4th 2012, 9:49 pm

Hopefully they'll accept my friend request.
    SpeedyBlueDude
    SpeedyBlueDude

Rep4

Post by SpeedyBlueDude July 5th 2012, 12:58 am

That wasn't really NSFW.
    Anonymous

Post by Guest July 5th 2012, 3:35 pm

I've lost trust in humans.
    Nnoitra Hushimo
    Nnoitra Hushimo

I thought I had seen all the Facebook Sonic perverts... (NSFW) 56qtD

I thought I had seen all the Facebook Sonic perverts... (NSFW) Medal13I thought I had seen all the Facebook Sonic perverts... (NSFW) Medalw11I thought I had seen all the Facebook Sonic perverts... (NSFW) Medalg10

Rep35

Post by Nnoitra Hushimo July 5th 2012, 8:30 pm

Sushimo wrote:I've lost trust in humans.
    You shall lose your faith too.
    sykog
    sykog

I thought I had seen all the Facebook Sonic perverts... (NSFW) Imagee10

I thought I had seen all the Facebook Sonic perverts... (NSFW) Blackr10I thought I had seen all the Facebook Sonic perverts... (NSFW) Medalw11I thought I had seen all the Facebook Sonic perverts... (NSFW) Medalg10I thought I had seen all the Facebook Sonic perverts... (NSFW) Zigzag10I thought I had seen all the Facebook Sonic perverts... (NSFW) Medal13

Rep29

Post by sykog July 5th 2012, 8:41 pm

Oh. Nice.

I thought I had seen all the Facebook Sonic perverts... (NSFW) Blackr10I thought I had seen all the Facebook Sonic perverts... (NSFW) Medal13I thought I had seen all the Facebook Sonic perverts... (NSFW) Medalw11

Rep33

Post by 84 July 5th 2012, 10:03 pm

Guys, this is the Sonic fanbase we're talking about. If anything this is pretty average behaviour... and if you don't think so then just go ahead and google "Sonic Passion". Do it, I dare you.
    Zez
    Zez

I thought I had seen all the Facebook Sonic perverts... (NSFW) Blackr10I thought I had seen all the Facebook Sonic perverts... (NSFW) Medalw11I thought I had seen all the Facebook Sonic perverts... (NSFW) Zigzag10I thought I had seen all the Facebook Sonic perverts... (NSFW) Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez July 6th 2012, 12:15 am

Wait till you see the pony pages.
    T@ilz
    T@ilz

Rep6

Post by T@ilz July 6th 2012, 12:23 am

You guys are acting like you've never read the CWCki.
    Zez
    Zez

I thought I had seen all the Facebook Sonic perverts... (NSFW) Blackr10I thought I had seen all the Facebook Sonic perverts... (NSFW) Medalw11I thought I had seen all the Facebook Sonic perverts... (NSFW) Zigzag10I thought I had seen all the Facebook Sonic perverts... (NSFW) Medal13

Rep24

Post by Zez July 6th 2012, 12:26 am

T@ilz wrote:You guys are acting like you've never read the CWCki.

What's that?
    T@ilz
    T@ilz

Rep6

Post by T@ilz July 6th 2012, 12:30 am

I thought I had seen all the Facebook Sonic perverts... (NSFW) 4hx2
    Either way:
    http://www.sonichu.com/cwcki/Main_Page
    Zez
    Zez

Rep24

Post by Zez July 6th 2012, 12:32 am

T@ilz wrote:I thought I had seen all the Facebook Sonic perverts... (NSFW) 4hx2
    Either way:
    http://www.sonichu.com/cwcki/Main_Page

I need something to cleanse my mind.

Why did Sonic Passion have to shut down when I need it most?

Rep33

Post by 84 July 6th 2012, 12:36 am

The admin wanted to end it before it started getting perverted. They had a good run...
    Zez
    Zez

Rep24

Post by Zez July 6th 2012, 12:38 am

It was a site I wanted to show my kids one day.

Rep33

Post by 84 July 6th 2012, 12:41 am

You'll always have this at least: http://www.sonic-online.com/sonicpassion/

Some assholes put a negative spin on it though...
    T@ilz
    T@ilz

Rep6

Post by T@ilz July 6th 2012, 12:45 am

Huh. These Sonic fans may be more passionate about Sonic that CWC, but just wait until you figure out who CWC is in terms of.... well everything... I would go into detail, but things may get pretty physical here, so I suggest reading the CWCki.
    Zez
    Zez

Rep24

Post by Zez July 6th 2012, 12:49 am

84 wrote:You'll always have this at least: http://www.sonic-online.com/sonicpassion/

Some assholes put a negative spin on it though...

Objective journalism is dead.
    Independence76

I thought I had seen all the Facebook Sonic perverts... (NSFW) Medalg10I thought I had seen all the Facebook Sonic perverts... (NSFW) Medal13

Rep4

Post by Independence76 July 6th 2012, 2:04 am

I wonder if Sonic Passion was real or truly one of the best trolling attempts of this entire fandom.
    Zez
    Zez

Rep24

Post by Zez July 6th 2012, 2:09 am

I went there when it was still up out of morbid curiosity.

DO NOT UNDERMINE MY EMOTIONAL SCARS.

Rep33

Post by 84 July 6th 2012, 2:38 am

I saw a youtube video of the admin making out with a Sonic figure.

Yep...
    Zez
    Zez

Rep24

Post by Zez July 6th 2012, 2:38 am

I question how you found that.

Rep33

Post by 84 July 6th 2012, 2:39 am

I'll never tell...
    Independence76

Rep4

Post by Independence76 July 6th 2012, 2:51 am

84 wrote:I'll never tell...

I get the feeling that some people in this fandom (and site) are actually semi-perverted.

(Not that there's anything wrong with that).

Rep33

Post by 84 July 6th 2012, 2:58 am

I do hope you know I'm joking...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content