The ancient lands.

+6
Zez
sykog
SpeedyBlueDude
Nnoitra Hushimo
Independence76
10 posters

I thought I had seen all the Facebook Sonic perverts... (NSFW)

The Freedom Fighter
    The Freedom Fighter

I thought I had seen all the Facebook Sonic perverts... (NSFW) - Page 2 ZtZYh

I thought I had seen all the Facebook Sonic perverts... (NSFW) - Page 2 Blackr10I thought I had seen all the Facebook Sonic perverts... (NSFW) - Page 2 Medalw11I thought I had seen all the Facebook Sonic perverts... (NSFW) - Page 2 Zigzag10I thought I had seen all the Facebook Sonic perverts... (NSFW) - Page 2 White10I thought I had seen all the Facebook Sonic perverts... (NSFW) - Page 2 Medal13I thought I had seen all the Facebook Sonic perverts... (NSFW) - Page 2 2nio02t

: Male
     Rep76

I thought I had seen all the Facebook Sonic perverts... (NSFW) - Page 2 Empty Re: I thought I had seen all the Facebook Sonic perverts... (NSFW)

Post by The Freedom Fighter July 6th 2012, 4:05 am

T@ilz wrote:Huh. These Sonic fans may be more passionate about Sonic that CWC, but just wait until you figure out who CWC is in terms of.... well everything... I would go into detail, but things may get pretty physical here, so I suggest reading the CWCki.
    Why would you suggest that? No, no, and no again. Even the wiki is going to unleash some bad things on your mind.
    Independence76 wrote:
    84 wrote:I'll never tell...

I get the feeling that some people in this fandom (and site) are actually semi-perverted.

(Not that there's anything wrong with that).
    From what I've seen, yes, at least 50% is probably perverted. Mostly minor things, and not Sonic-related perversion, but they've at least played and attended a Sonic forum. Not sure if Sonic is subconsciously influencing the masses or society itself is just suffering under sexual tension, but there you go.
    SpeedyBlueDude
    SpeedyBlueDude

I thought I had seen all the Facebook Sonic perverts... (NSFW) - Page 2 GOMM8

Rep4

I thought I had seen all the Facebook Sonic perverts... (NSFW) - Page 2 Empty Re: I thought I had seen all the Facebook Sonic perverts... (NSFW)

Post by SpeedyBlueDude July 6th 2012, 5:14 am

This fanbase is terrible :l

Thank god the Halo fanbase isn't that perverted, just spoiled and annoying.
    TrueBlue52
    TrueBlue52

I thought I had seen all the Facebook Sonic perverts... (NSFW) - Page 2 Kz2PK

Rep5

Post by TrueBlue52 July 30th 2012, 6:04 pm

I don't think alix can be married to sonic
    becuz he is married to tails.
    Moran

: Female
     Rep34

Post by Moran July 30th 2012, 6:07 pm

Yes! I was hoping a skilled necromancer would revive this thread! Sexcellent! Good work, kid. Now lemme just fix up this shambling corpse and make it look presentable. ...

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content